Your Search | dollar tree

Aug 10 2015
Anthony Landrum datblesseddude, #teamhustlegang EMAIL PROCESSING SCAM $25 DOLLAR SCAM ATLANTA Georgia Internet
Author: CHULA VISTA, California Customer: Anthony Landrum Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2015
STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT they say i took out a 400 dollar loan and i need to pay 1200 to them in a few days or i would go to jail for fraud Internet This is a long running scam Author: Huntsville, Alabama Loans: STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT Internet

Aug 04 2015
24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services They advertised 19 dollar service charge and 35 dollars to unlock a car. Charged 140 dollars and it only took two minutes. Took advantage of a kid locked out of his car . Supervisor no help Boulder Colorado Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Emergency Services: 24/7 Quick Pick Locksmith Services

Aug 02 2015
Dollar Car rental, Hertz Rental Erroneous fees, Toll fees, Administrative Fees, Fraud, Negligence Inglewood California Author: Ruby, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Car rental, Hertz Rental Inglewood ,

Aug 01 2015
Jesus Rubio aka Rubio and son fence and tree trimming RIPOFF AND FRAUD Dallas Texas Author: Grand prairie, Texas Building Services: Jesus Rubio Dallas , Texas

Jul 31 2015
Secret Shopper Sidney Horton Welcome to the Secret Shopper Program. Assignments can vary from a quick survey to a weekend stay. In the package you received today is a check for the sum of One Thousand nine hundred and eighty seven dollar only The Payment was issued to cover the assignment bills and also your weekly wages and Assignment. Once you receive the Check, You should take the payment to your bank and deposit, Deduct $280 as your weekly wage. Below is the expenditures breakdown: You will have $1,657 left with you and you are expected to send $828 via money gram charges to (NICOLE MORENO) in manila Philippines less Nationwide Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Employment Services: Horton Secret Shopper Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Oasis Tree Care, LLC Thomas Smith DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! They OVERCHARGE, falsify documents, steal from their customers, and LIE!!! Gonzales Louisiana Problem resolved - misunderstanding- please remove Author: Saint Amant, Louisiana Landscaping: Oasis Tree Care, LLC Thomas Smith Gonzales, Louisiana

Jul 27 2015
Dollar Beard Club Inc. Unauthorized and Double Charges Huntington Beach California Author: PANORAMA CITY, California Buying Clubs: Dollar Beard Club Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2015
Cheap cruises .com Cheap cruises promised me a 200 dollar onboard credit which I never receivex Wilmington Delaware Internet Author: burke, Virginia Air Travel: Cheap cruises .com Internet

Jul 26 2015
DRSS Dollar Store Services DON't believe the lies that come out of their mouth. This is a SCAM!! Las vegas Nevada MY STORE WAS IN A GREAT LOCATION AND STILL FAILED Author: san francisco, California Franchises: DRSS Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2015
Greenbrier International - Dollar Tree Ripped baggy rip-off Chesapeake Virginia ok calm down Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Kitchens: Greenbrier International - Dollar Tree Chesapeake, Virginia

Jul 23 2015
Joshua Tree Financial Dan Murphy;support+id8393@joshuatreefinancial.zendesk.com; I paid for Dan Murphy's relaxed investor Book 5 weeks ago, no update, no response from company's contact Jenna Newport beach, CA California Author: Civitavecchia, Other Computer Mail Order: Joshua Tree Financial Newport Beach, California

Jul 22 2015
Cash Advance, Inc. Daniel White, under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Scam Arrest/ Lawsuit Threats threatening me with being served papers if I don't contact some email address immediately to set up a payment plan. But no phone number and email doesn't seem legit. They threatened to alert my work (I'm disabled so I don't work) and threatened to garnish my wages . LA, CA Internet Author: Fargo, North Dakota Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance, Inc. Internet

Jul 21 2015
Dollar Thrifty Group ,Rent-A-Car, DTG Group Tried to claim I made damages on their car when in fact I did not Fort Lauderdale Florida What? Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Rentals: Dollar Thrifty Group (Rent-A-Car) Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 21 2015
Champion Mortgage I was contacted by Champion Mortgage after applying on line to lending tree in 2002. Rich Jacobs was my best friend and called my often several times daily. I was very naive and trusted him. He convinced me they would handle everything and I only needed to put my daughter's income to get it approved and would be able to take her off in 3 months. He was going to pay off all my bills --consolidate them--my payments would be less and I could refinance at a lower rate in 1 year. He did not pay off all my bills--my payments were more--my daughter is STILL on my account. I am still drowning in debt--at risk of losing my home. Instead of owing for 9 years which I did--I owe for 20. He almost has ruined my relationship with my daughter --she can't buy a home and I may end up homeless. If there is ever a class action suit--please contact me. Thank you--In desperation. New Jersey Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Jul 19 2015
Pro Tree Service Chattanooga Michael McClendon Prepaid for work, never showed up, big scam Chattanooga tennessee Reporter is a LIAR and attempting to discredit our business. Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Landscaping: Pro Tree Service Chattanooga Internet

43, Report #1242073

Jul 15 2015
The Boss Tree Removing Services America's Best Construction The Boss Tree Removing Services took my money and did not perform work in contract. Bellaire Texas Author: Houston, Texas Landscaping: The Boss Tree Removing Services Bellaire, Texas

Jul 14 2015
james martines a b c transpotation,american energy-Utica,llc i first applied to be a advertiser for a company that claimed to wrap your vehicle with monster energy logos .they sent a 1950.00 dollar check and wanted me to cash it then send them 1450 to western union so they could have someone else wrap it at another location in another state.the check says welsfargo for the bank,instead of wells fargo the check has mt name on it twice,and the numbers at the bottom of check is backwards in the wrong order total scam van wert Ohio Author: mayer, Arizona Bad Check Writers: american energy-Utica,llc van wert, Ohio

Jul 13 2015
Aspen Chip and Seal Driveway Experts Eddie Galicer Beware the fast talking Eddie Denver Colorado False review by competition Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Aspen Chip and Seal Denver, Colorado

Jul 13 2015
Green trust loans.com I got a loan for 450 dollars and now they are say that it comes with a 2000 dollar interest this is some bull bc I have never heard of getting a loan for 450 and payimg back 2400 Internet Author: youngstown, Ohio Accounting: Green trust loans.com Internet

Jul 12 2015
Green Tree LLC G.T. filed a false insurance claim on my home. Rapid City South Dakota Author: hayden, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Tree LLC Rapid City, South Dakota

Jul 11 2015
Fishkill Plains Garage James Vignogna aka Vignogna Racing Engines Built me 2 high dollar race engines that had catastrophic failures that didnt last 2 passes. Wappingers Falls New York Author: north salem, New York Auto Repair Service: Fishkill Plains Garage Wappingers Falls, New York

Jul 10 2015
Countyimports.com A San West Company Advertises military discounts, but I never received my 50.00 dollar military discount I was told I would get 7364 El Cajon Blvd San Diego California 92115 Internet Author: willowick, Ohio Snowmobile: Countyimports.com Internet

Jul 10 2015
Troy Price's Tree Service Do Not Pay Upfront!! Hamer South Carolina Author: Marion, South Carolina Landscaping: Troy Price Tree Service Hamer, South Carolina