Your Search | dollar tree

Sep 16 2016
John dillon Mistaken for desperate hungry tradesman who could be strung along then settle for pennies on the dollar Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: John dillon Tucson, Arizona

Sep 15 2016
S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Paul Ransaw Rip-Off, Con-Artist, Dishonest Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Landscaping: S & R Tree Service and Landscaping Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 15 2016
alabama motor express Whitney dollar barth walding does not reimburse drivers barth bullies and abuses drivers takes 4 granted, Alabama Author: Dothan al, Alabama Work Place Bullies: alabama motor express

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
Cash loans sam wilson called me about a loan and asked for a security deposit on a 5000.00 dollar loan i bought 5 iTunes cards totaling 1175.00 didn'tget the loan and now they say i need to send 60 dollars again to get my refund new york new york Author: woodside, New York Commerical Lending Firm: cash loans nationwide

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Paul Bunyan Tree Service butchers trees in West Bend Wisconsin Author: West Bend, Wisconsin Landscaping: Paul Bunyan Tree Service West Bend, Wisconsin

Sep 12 2016
Henry McClain said lending tree Henry said he now works for lendingntree that took over speedy cash(Jerry Fernandez) company but they still have the same number he told me that I would get a loan for $10000 pulse the $360 that was taken by Jerry for western union fees Internet
Author: Morongo valley, California Internet Fraud: Henry McClain said lending tree Internet

Sep 11 2016
Dollar Rent-A-Car Continious charging of toll violations ever since car was rented back in June 2016 Miami Florida Author: Wildomar, California Questionable Activities: Dollar Rent-A-Car Miami, Florida

Sep 10 2016
Luxury Liquidatoors TV Luxury Liquidators.comLuxuryLiquidatorstv.comRI Verizon Cable Channel 158 wow TV, or TVON shopping, Gem hunter They took thousands for my Rolex, Took the Rolex back, and disappeared with both. 1170 Tree Swallow dr, Suite 201, Winter Springs FL Author: Providence, Rhode Island Gold & Silver Investments: Luxury Liquidatoors TV

Sep 07 2016
Dollar Rent a Car Elder abuse, fraudulant business practices Tulsa, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: Brush Prairie, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a Car Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Central Services West tree and landscape llc Central Services West Only completed half of work order and Threaten to take me to court if I didn't pay Saint Petersburg Florida Video Review added Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Landscaping: Central Services West tree and landscape llc Saint Petersburg, Florida

Sep 01 2016
05:13 PM Auto history One Dollar for auto report Internet Author: Minden, Louisiana DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Internet

Aug 31 2016
Oak Tree Realtors Inc BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY... SCANDOLOUS CHEATS LIARS RIP OFF MASTERS Medford Oregon Author: Grants Pass , Oregon Housing Rentals: Oak Tree Realtors Inc Medford , Oregon

Aug 31 2016
11:01 AM HE/SHE uses fake names and fake websites. mostly from UK I BOUGHT SHOES ON Instead of the brand I choose i RECEIVED FAKE LOW QUALITY SHOES WORTH 20 DOLLAR I PAYED 140 POUNDS unkown SOMEHWERE IN CHINA Internet Author: 's-Hertogenbosch, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Aug 29 2016
Alnour Jewerly Top Dollar for GoldThaer AbadadoAdel AdoabdoYouself Aboabdo These peoplel cheat their consumers as well as their lawyers Anaheim California Author: Torrance, California Coin Dealers: Alnour Jewerly Internet

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Healing moringa tree atrocious customer service. months delayed shipping. promised refund never followed through Apple Valley, San Bernardino Sacramento California Author: berlin, Connecticut Alternative Health: Healing moringa tree Internet

Aug 25 2016
Weaver Tree Service Marty Weaver Did about $500.00- $750.00 damage to my fence----cutting down a tree for my neighbor DeMotte Indiana
Author: Demotte, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Weaver Tree Service DeMotte, Indiana

Aug 21 2016
Switch it Title Exchange, llc,Oakmont Resort, Tree Tops Realty, Melissa Evans Realtor Misleading, ripoff, scam Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Resorts: Switch it Title Exchange, llc Tennessee

Aug 21 2016
09:40 AM Lets you do a lot of work creating a family tree, and then deletes it for you with no warning Internet Author: Riverside, Illinois Websites: Internet

Aug 19 2016
Mitchell Kolodziejczak Aj Sweedler PTL Tree Service Inc this is a very shady company i hired them to do a job they did not do it the way they said they would when i asked for a refund they refused to give me my money back and refused to do the job over again nore would they reaturn my emails or phone calls.Hillsboro Oregon Proof?? Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Mitchell Kolodziejczak Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 17 2016
Caring Transitions strong-armed elderly mom pennies on the dollar no rhyme or reason furtive lied uncooperative seattle Washington Protecting the client is a priority Author: Seattle, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Caring Transitions seattle, Washington

Aug 17 2016
Dan the Tree Man Dan The Tree Man Druggie Con Man Rip Off Artist Derry New Hampshire
Dan The Tree Man Dan Brackesy Daniel Wells Crook Druggie Con Man Crackhead Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Dan the Tree Man Derry,

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and