DOLLAR TREE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dollar tree
There may be more reports for "dollar tree"
For more results perform a general search for "dollar tree"
Showing 26-50 of 4,504 Found Reports For more specific results for "dollar tree"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
gold metal plumbing STAY AWAY 2200 dollar simple hot water heater install riped off my 84 year old parents new jersey Details Author: Edison, New Jersey Plumbing: gold metal plumbing New Jersey

Feb 14 2017
Joseph England Site And Tree Joe England Site And Tree Ripped Off by a Convicted Felon Scammer Osteen Florida
Author: Seminole County, Florida Small Business Services: Joseph England Site And Tree Osteen, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
World Reserve Monetary Exchange The U.S. Government Presidential Gold Dollar Coin Investment Program N. Canton Ohio Author: Clovis, California Investment Brokers: World Reserve Monetary Exchange N. Canton, Ohio

Feb 07 2017
Dollar tee club Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Abusive Parents: Dollar tee club Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Henry McClain Shawn Marshall Lending Tree Personal Unsecured Loan Scam Brokklyn Nationwide Lending Tree is NOT a lender Author: Huntington Beach, California Loans: Henry McClain Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Joseph Townsend Townsend Landscape and Tree Service Collected money from our clients and never paid our company Huntington Beach California Author: California Landscaping: Joseph Townsend Huntington Beach, California

Feb 02 2017
S&R Tree service ---S&R cleaning service Sara & Paul Ransaw will not live up to contract to haul off tree branches and wood from oak tree huntsville Alabama
worst tree service ever,lies upon lies Author: harvest, Alabama Landscaping: S&R Tree service huntsville , Alabama

Feb 01 2017
Postive Voyage on facebook said to get this bracklet for 1 dollar plus 4.99 shipping well they charged me 19.99 to my debit and I never received my bracktet been over 2 months PA Internet This is not a Dead Beat Dads report Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Dead Beat Dads: Postive Voyage Internet

Jan 31 2017
creditupdates said I would be charged a dollar to use their services but could cancel before the next month and would not be charged 29.95. I cancelled and was still charged twice after I cancelled the services. Internet Dispute the charges Author: silver spring, Maryland Credit Services: creditupdates Internet

Jan 27 2017
Tee4coolgrandmas I placed a $100 dollar order on Dec 17th for four shirts that were to be christmas presents. I started calling and leaving messages after 3 weeks. No calls back. Internet
Author: Oliver Springs, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Tee4coolgrandmas Internet

Jan 24 2017
Dollar Rent A Car TOLL CHARGE SCAM! BEWARE! Chicago Illinois Update: Case Resolved! Author: San Diego, California Car Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Meza, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
ehost hosting corpusa area An authorized payments , poor customer services -and worst hosting corp --please avoid them --- USA Nationwide Author: lone tree, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: ehost Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
North Pointe Motors Rip off car dealership that sells junk cars at top dollar Traverse City Michigan I'm Impresed! Author: Fife Lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Pointe Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Jan 24 2017
Comenit Bank TOTAL RIPOFF INTERNET Internet Generational Blame Author: Temecula, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenit Bank Internet

Jan 23 2017
Dollar General Larry, Carrie, Ashley Wrongful Termination Murphysboro Illinois Author: Murphysboro, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Murphysboro, Illinois

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon

Jan 12 2017
HSBC Holdings Plc was on the phone for 42 minutes and 30 seconds, never got my answer, horrible customer service, they have excuses for everything, a billion dollar company can NOT afford to hire more staff. Buffalo New York
Get a life Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HSBC Holdings Plc Buffalo, New York

Jan 12 2017
Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Rosario aka arian perez The world best Scammer, he scam me $37,000.00 us dollar Internet
your intention was to rob!!! Author: Ocho Rios Jamaia, Other Computer Fraud: Arian Perez ,Premier-Equity-Specialists Internet

Jan 12 2017
Anthony Bernard Tree Removal Con artist Denver Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Landscape Companies: Anthony Bernard Tree Removal Denver, Colorado

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 08 2017
Jason Watkins jpants.com jasonkwatkins.com Desktop garden kits, bonsai tree, greenhouse Milwaukie Oregon B******* Author: Virginia Bigots: Jason Watkins Milwaukie, Oregon

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Dollar Rental using , rentalcarticket.com $25 administrative fee for $1 toll Nationwide Author: Nationwide Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rental using www.rentalcarticket.com Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Swagbucks.com Did not pay me 60 dollar in giftcards Redondo Beach Internet Author: Mishawakai, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Swagbucks.com Internet