DOLLAR RENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dollar rent
There may be more specific results for "dollar rent"
For more specific results for "dollar rent"
Showing 1-25 of 6,899 Found Reports For more specific results for "dollar rent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

May 26 2017
Dollar General Woodward Ave Muscle Shoals Dollar General is using bait and switch tactics on their sales adds. They advertised six (6) different brands of soda and had one Muscle Shoals Nationwide Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
STORAGE ONE Storage unit rent has more than doubled in the past 18 months ! Getting away with charging whatever they want. Bullied. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Storage & Self Storage: STORAGE ONE Las Vegas, Nevada

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Your Rent 2 Own yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account, Georgia Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Realtors: Your Rent 2 Own Internet

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 15 2017
Paramount Property Professionals ripped me off for $1997.50 saying they were going to rent my 3 weeks at LaCabana for $1800/week Internet Author: West Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: Paramount Property Professionals Internet

May 15 2017
Charles Hain Chuck hain Con artist..owns multiple properties that are fraudulant. Was on the newdms and google for renting homes he didn't own and taking money from people. Currently owes IRS upwards to 1 million dollars due to all his scamming. Dont rent or do business with this man. Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Attorney Generals: Charles Hain Rochester , New York

May 14 2017
Billy Bruton Notre Dame Rental Property Claimed to have AirBnB property to rent, held our money for 3 months, then cancelled last minute South Bend Indiana Author: Hudson, Ohio Lodging: Billy Bruton South Bend, Indiana

May 13 2017
Rent A Center Tried To Break In To My Apartment Holland Michigan I have a suggestion Author: Holland, Michigan Personal Services: Rent A Center Holland, Michigan

May 12 2017
Park Property Management INC DONT RENT FROM THEM they will try to rip youoff Scarborough Ontario Author: toronto, Alabama Real Estate Services: Park Property Management INC Scarborough, Ontario

May 12 2017
Isabel Quezada Maria Quezada Slum Lord with garage for rent! Bellflower California
Author: Los Angeles, California Real Estate Services: Isabel Quezada CA

May 12 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car ELRAC REFUSED TO REFUND ME THE COST OF A MILDEW RENTAL THAT LEAKED OIL ON MY DRIVEWAY St Louis Missouri Enterprise Cares Author: COMMACK, New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car St Louis, Missouri

May 11 2017
Club Wag llc Kayla Nicole Witt Past due rent damage to property Smyrna Tennessee Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Reporting Agencies: Club Wag llc Smyrna, Tennessee

May 11 2017
modern skin delight tel santa anna calfornia suppose to pay 4.95 dollar and 99 cent but was they care me 89dolars and 95 cents santa anna calfornia Author: Vidor, Texas Skin Care: modern skin delight tel Texas

May 10 2017
Sheawart Sherida Tammy SheridanTammy WoodSpare Hand /Senior Citizens Plumber Tenants that don't pay Rent. Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Real Estate Services: Sheawart Sherida Glendale, Arizona

May 10 2017
senior cizs of jacksonville arkansas rent jacksonville Nationwide arkansas Author: morrilton, Arkansas Senior Services: senior cizs of jacksonville arkansas Nationwide

May 10 2017
WILLIAM BRESCH Integrity Bresch, Bresch modeling & talent Failure to pay rent on property and eviction. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Mobile Home Parks: WILLIAM BRESCH Nationwide

May 10 2017
Discovery Rent-A-Car, Sergey Roshal Fraudulent charges for the pre-existing condition (scratches) on their rental car. Additional charges EL SEGUNDO California
Author: 223 concord TPKE, New York Car Rentals: Discovery Rent-A-Car EL SEGUNDO, California

May 10 2017
Dollar rental Charged me $90 for using their plate pass this is outrageous it was only $1.25 toll I went through and used it 5 times so a $6.25 in tolls came to almost $90!!! This is robbery I will never rent a car from them again!! Tampa international airport Flordia Author: Fayetteville, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental Nationwide

May 10 2017
RENT TO OWN GOLETA, CA RIPPED OFF BY RENT TO OWN GOLETHA CA Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Realtors: RENT TO OWN Internet