DOLPHIN CARPET & TILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dolphin carpet & tile
There may be more specific results for "dolphin carpet & tile"
For more specific results for "dolphin carpet & tile"
Showing 1-25 of 2,345 Found Reports For more specific results for "dolphin carpet & tile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 12 2017
Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Beware! All the poor reviews are 100% True! FLORIDA and California Nationwide Author: Eastlake, Colorado Consumer Services: Professional TV Installer, Hub, Ray, Dolphin, 99 Install Avenue Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Adrian Lepke Misrepresentation as a floorlayer Victoria British Columbia Author: Victoria, British Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Adrian Lepke Victoria, British Columbia

Jun 04 2017
Grout Doctor Clayton Householder Contractor does not use best practices Plano Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Grout Doctor Plano, Texas

Jun 02 2017
Las Vegas Total Facility Services Mario Rocha Hired me to do work and never paid me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Paint & Wallpaper: Carpet & Tile Installers: Las Vegas Total Facility Services Las Vegas, Nevada

May 30 2017
shaw carpet We replaces 20 year old Karistan carpet with Shaw carpet, which is worse than replaced carpet after less than two years. Dalton Georgia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Carpet & Tile Stores: shaw carpet Dalton, Georgia

May 26 2017
Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 20 2017
wilshire consumer cr Paid in full got tile back and they reported that we still owned money on my credit report Los Angeles Califiornia Author: St. George, Utah Loans: wilshire consumer cr

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 18 2017
Express Home Service, LLC Express Flooring Will not honor Lifetime Installation Warranty Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Express Home Service, LLC Tucson, Arizona

May 18 2017
Master Set Tile Chester Grobleski Tile Job Rip Off and Druggy Employees Bradenton Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Kitchens: Master Set Tile Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2017
DiSpirito Masonry & Tile John DiSpirito John DiSpirito ran off with $1500 and would not finish job he started. Orange Park Internet Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Landscape Companies: DiSpirito Masonry & Tile Internet

May 12 2017
Empire Carpet Empire Today Ruined our dream home Nationwide
Author: Menifee, California Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Carpet Nationwide

May 10 2017
Patrick Denson and Glenn Denson J & R Remodeling Repair TRUE SCAMS! NEVER COMPLETED WORK. TOOK MONEY AND LEFT! Dallas Texas
Author: Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Patrick Denson and Glenn Denson Dallas, Texas

May 05 2017
Empire Today Wood Floor Installation Atlanta Nationwide
Note from Empire Today. Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today Nationwide

May 05 2017
Rite Rug Extremely Poor Customer Service within all levels of the Company Columbus Ohio Author: Ohio Carpet & Tile Stores: Rite Rug Ohio

May 04 2017
Matthew Tom Colorado Tile & Stone 970-389-8453 Liar Dishonest Crook Breckenridge Colorado Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: Matthew Tom Colorado Tile & Stone Breckenridge , Colorado

May 04 2017
Master Craftsman Flooring Co The Master Craftsman Thug Deerfield Illinois
Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Master Craftsman Flooring Co Deerfield, Illinois

May 01 2017
Tile job Kingsville I did not do the tile job or collect any money I recommend someone and nothing else Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Customer: Tile job Kingsville Corpus Christi, Texas

Apr 29 2017
Safeguard restoration Josh gilmour Did a tile job for him he was supposed to pay he stop answer when he did he wouldn't show when and where he said Bella vista Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Home Improvements: Safeguard restoration Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Jordoncove apts/wrh reality Forget the red carpet Dickinson Texas
Typical Deadbeat Actions... Author: Dickinson, Texas Tenants: Jordoncove apts/wrh reality Dickinson, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Speedway Flooring and Tile South Daytona Beach Florida Author: DeBary , Florida Seamstress: Speedway Flooring and Tile South Daytona Beach, Florida