Your Search | dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c

Jul 01 2016
PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP BUYERS and SELLERS BEWARE OF PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP www.ptmgrp.com SCAM FRAUD!!This report on Pacific Australia is being reported for outrageous and unbecoming behavior which has created distrust among the agent rep and the BG SBLC provider in London. BUYERS and SELLERS BEWARE OF PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP www.ptmgrp.com SCAM FRAUD!! Sydney Australia Author: Va Beach , Virginia Financial Services: PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP

Jul 01 2016
Cash Net USA Stole my money Chicago Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Financial Services: Cash Net USA Internet

Jul 01 2016
World Financial Group, WFG. ** 10 Lies and Misreps That WFGers Tell You--And Themselves. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Financial Services: World Financial Group, Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
theinnergameguru Bait and Switch Company Attempting to Continuously Charge Your Credit Card!....BEWARE!!!!! Nationwide Author: Nesconset, New York Adult Web Site: theinnergameguru Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Smart shopper Security alert/ny Been hitting my debit card since late april.out of nowhere Shawnee kansas Internet Author: Colon, Michigan Computer Fraud: Smart shopper Internet

Jul 01 2016
U.S. Bank ,Convenient Cash, Convenient Cash, Pre Paid Debit Card. Crapolausb Closed my account, without notice, causing eviction. Not Sure Nationwide Their Right Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: U.S. Bank (Convenient Cash) Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
LBF Travel Smartfares and Travelation Trip Paid for by credit card but never booked San Diego Internet Author: City, California Air Travel: LBF Travel Internet

Jun 30 2016
conceiveeasy.com stole money from costumers through excuses not written down from a so called good deal San Francisco California
Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: conceiveeasy.com San Francisco, California

Jun 30 2016
BBA AGNESTRIAL LAVINO-skin science, Hashtag Fulfilment, PO Box 41542, St.Petersburg, FL. 33743 Theft,Liar, company will charge your credit card WITHOUT authorization then refuses refund,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY St.Petersburg, Florida, 33743 Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: BBA AGNESTRIAL Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rebuttal to Trading Advantage Response Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
OPTIMAL BANKCARD Hewlett New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Hewlett, New York

Jun 30 2016
Brigitte Kruse Mike Gws Auctions Credit Card Fraud Palm Desert California Author: morganville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Brigitte Kruse Palm Desert,

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
National Check Bureau, Inc. United CCRLaw Offices of David A. Bader, LLCDavid A. Kichler, LLC suing for a credit card i don't even own nor have ever owned Cincinnati Ohio Author: Bucyrua, Ohio Collection Agencies: National Check Bureau, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 29 2016
APE Processing, Llc. Compliant Management SolutionsLitigation Management GroupAvery DavisPaul RobinsonJim Robertson APE Processing Compliant Management Litigation Debt collector Midland Financial Funding Duluth Georgia Author: Woodland Hills, California Collection Agencies: APE Processing, Llc. Nationwide

Diggers pool services Liner World Crestwood ILL
June 30th 2016 emails Author: Lincolnton, North Carolina Pool Services: Diggers pool services Internet

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Doctor Recommended Supplements Norax SupplementsAxiom NutraceuticalsLarry BanachRaymond CaronRay CaronLab GenieUSA Labs DirectJames VanBrocklinNew World Herbal Wellness, LLC SCAM! Do not buy Doctor Recommended Brand -- Norax Supplements Shell company SCAM Newnan Georgia Author: Greenville, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Doctor Recommended Supplements Newnan, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
SuitePay Mathew Hetland Processed and never got paid Aliso Viejo California Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SuitePay Aliso Viejo, California