DOMINION FINANCIAL WORLD WIDE CARD NETWORK L.L.C Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c
There may be more specific results for "dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c"
For more specific results for "dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
Emporium VNU Group, VNU Retail, VNU Capital, VNU Holdings, VENUE.com FRAUDULENT/TAX EVADING COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Jul 24 2017
Skin Serum Store Advertised product for $9.95 but charged my credit card $94.97 Skin Serum Store, Burbank. California Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Serum Store Internet

Jul 24 2017
Dermedica XR Offered a free trial, did not provide a box to opt out of purchases and charged $98 x2 to my credit card account. Savannah, Georgia Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Jul 24 2017
Citibank Shell card Shell citibank card After receiving return check for payment i contacted Citibank.  Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Los osos, California Accounting: Citibank Shell card Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 24 2017
AbeBooks Charge credit card and did not receive purchase internet based Internet Author: Colorado Books, Records & Videos: AbeBooks Internet

Jul 24 2017
Devry University Financial aid/grant moneys removed without cause Chesapeke Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Devry University Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil They keep sending me their product and I haven't ordered it. I've let my credit card company know. Santa Ana California Author: Weidman, Michigan Alternative Health: Lumanere-R-Soleil Santa Ana, California

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Amzexchange Scam/ rip-off Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Amzexchange Internet

Jul 24 2017
Jet-Coin Jet-Coin Jet-Coin another Bit Coin Company that was developed like Gladiacoin would send encrypted addresses under individuals name like mine, money would be added to an account under individuals name but you can not get a refund of your money, if you try to use coinbase and add the encrypted addresses to reverse the transactions, nothing comes of it. Once you add money to your so called account you never get your money back Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Galdiacoin Galdiacoin I submitted funds to Galdiacoin for Bitcoins and to join their 90 day turn around time for increasing your original amount added to account. They closed, left everyone in the dark, no refunds were issued as promised, no access to accounts, panzie scheme Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Galdiacoin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
Affliction Clothing Poor clothing cheaply manufactured in a 3rd world country. Total rip off!!! Seal Beach California Author: Seal Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: afflictionclothing Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Synchrony bank Falsified a credit card asking for a past due payment Orlando, Fl, Florida Nationwide Author: Lebanon, Connecticut Banks: Synchrony bank Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Marco Ryland First Credit Services Inc Charged $2000 to create a credit profile in order to get funding and disappeared with the money. Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Marco Ryland Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2017
houselookups.com unauthorized credit card withdrawals Internet Author: SAN JOSE, California Credit Card Fraud: houselookups.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Corporation Inc. RANDY HIRSCH Financial fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Financial Services: National Corporation Inc. California

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 23 2017
PeoplePerHour.com SuperTasker.com Scams Freelancers PayPerHour asked for freelancer's resume, portfolio, driver license, credit card then blocks access to freelancer's own info and block freelancer from working for profit. What are they doing with the freelancer's personal info?? claim to be in all cities Internet Author: North America, Other Employment Services: PeoplePerHour.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN