Your Search | dominion process servers

Feb 12 2016
Texas Auto Credit Solutions Worst Service after a great car buying process Georgetown Texas Update and Correction to Original Author: Austin, Texas Car Financing: Texas Auto Credit Solutions Georgetown, Texas

Feb 12 2016
acecashgroup.org robertcoston robert coston keeps calling me saying im going to be arrested if i dont send them $300 for a out standing loan they wont tell me Internet Author: Linncreek, Missouri Legal Process Servers: acecashgroup.org Internet

Feb 11 2016
Benefit Wallet MyBenefitWalletMy Benefit Wallet Lack of fee disclosure during closing process Internet Author: Chanhassen, Minnesota Financial Services: Benefit Wallet Internet

Feb 09 2016
ARA They said there are no other names Telling me I bounced a check to a ayday loan online and they are sueing me for Fraud of a check.Civil Fraud that i gave them a check and did not have funds to cover it,and Malicious They would not give a city where they are located Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: ARA Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Joseph Finn Never paid the Bill, Never return calls very dishonnest company Process Servers be aware before working for them Chicago Illinois Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Chicago, Illinois

Feb 06 2016
Healthy Directions Horrible Customer Service and Return Process Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Feb 03 2016
GE Consultancy Jacob Steen Well developed scam resulting in your credit card theft. their web & mail servers are located in Ukraine Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Consulting: GE Consultancy Internet

Feb 02 2016
(((EDITORIALLY REDACTED FOR VOLATION OF RIPOFF REPORT’S TERMS OF SERVICE – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – FEBURYARY 2, 2016)) California Author: san jose, California Legal Process Services: (((REDACTED))) san jose, California

Feb 02 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Texas Girlfriend's Nuts Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies: ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Scam company knows my personal info claims I owe a debt but provides no proof or receipt from payments made Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Legal Process Servers: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Internet

Feb 01 2016
McDivitt Law firm ripped me off, screwed me around Denver, Colorado
Great Firm Author: Greeley, Colorado Legal Process Services: McDivitt Law firm Denver, Colorado

Jan 25 2016
Miami Car Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Miami Car Credit offers great deals, saves you money using special financing options on pre-owned automobiles.  Dedicated to customer satisfaction, Miami Car Credit puts vehicles through careful selection process before purchasing, rigorous reconditioning process using ASE certified technicians after purchasing. Miami Car Credit is Ripoff Report Verified … a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Miami Car Credit a car dealership retails quality used automobiles at discounted prices. Miami Car Credit provides the best deals and specialize in financing to offer anyone a vehicle. Miami, Florida

13, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 22 2016
Americancashadvanceservices James Smith BIG RIPOFF!! New York City Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Legal Process Servers: Americancashadvanceservices Internet

Jan 19 2016
Hp Instant Ink Program After buying printer and paying for ink program for almost a year. I got only the free ink for enrolling. When co could not process payment they had control to shut down my printer!!!! Internet Author: Stuart, Florida Computer Mail Order: Hp Instant Ink Program Internet

Jan 14 2016
Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Inc. James Bertrand Had me fill out paper work and send it back to him completed and had finger prints taken and they were to be sent to their off to be processes Toronto Ontario Author: Holstein, Ontario Legal Process Services: Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Inc. Toronto, Ontario

Jan 14 2016
Rodan and Fields Shipped andCharged for product I did not order, the return process is a mess! Dallas Nationwide Author: Tiusville, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Rodan and Fields Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
commissioner of judging processing division AWARD Notification COMMSSION Mailed me this winning offer and wants me to send 12.99 + 3.00 for rush processing to see if I won Kansas City Kansas Author: Sedona, Arizona Legal Process Servers: commissioner of judging processing division Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 08 2016
Cell Phone Surgeon Horrible. Took a working phone to replace screen. They didn't put it on right. Took it back to fix now speaker doesn't work. Took it back 3rd time and now they say there is water damage. BS on the water damage. They couldn't fix it and broke it in the process. Owasso Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Phone Surgeon Owasso, Oklahoma

Jan 08 2016
Kia Of Downtown Los Angeles , Tom Awada, Cal, Finance Dept, Kia of Contractual Fraud, misrepresentation, this company cheated me out of my vehicle and has stolen monies from me in the process, nonexistent customer service Los Angeles California Author: El Monte, California Auto Dealers: Kia Of Downtown Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Jan 07 2016
FLUSHTHEJOHNS.ORG , namesilo.com PrivacyGuardian.org Company charges $399.00 to remove your number and name from false accusations of solicitation of prostitution Phoenix Internet Author: Waxahachie, Texas Legal Process Services: FLUSHTHEJOHNS.ORG Internet

Jan 07 2016
CP Investors Arrow Opportunity & Assoc, Arrow Management, Danielle Crew, Cindy Chase Wage Garnishment Did not appear Georgia Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Legal Process Servers: CP Investors Georgia

Jan 07 2016
northatlanticlendinggroup I dealt with melanie Owens and Kevin melanie owens contacted me and was very pleasant, I had explained to her I had been ripped off by people saying that I have been approved, and also told her I would not do anything without this being put in writing. melanie faxed me a contract for the loan to my work place. I then Google her company and the website pulled right up,so here I had a legal document, a legit website, and the phone number on the website was the same number she and Kevin contacted me from, I was at ease,then $1500 dollars later no loan. I then had told Kevin to just send me my money back and I'd go else where ,he said let me process the return and it was going to take 20 days, needless to say I never received any return and now phone is disconnected and I just wanted my money back, thank you for your time Boston Massachusetts Author: williamston , South Carolina Internet Fraud: northatlanticlendinggroup Boston , Massachusetts

Jan 05 2016
Tower Hill Insurance did not process my check from mortgage company ,in escrow, in a timely manner,that resulted in a duplicate payment. Mortgage comapny disbursed check on Dec 10th and wasnt posted on insurance renewal date of Dec 17th, which required me to write another check. 19 days later I still havent received my refund check. I was told it was mailed on December 28th. Does it take a ch. eck 7 business days to be received?Someone is holding the money. Gainesville Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Tower Hill Insurance Gainesville, Florida

25, Report #1271976

Jan 04 2016
Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. Had me perform work for Walmart stores in want pay me for the work. Hammond, LA 70404-1979 Nationwide Unhappy with payment process/ Too many issues receiving pay Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cash Services: Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. Nationwide