DOMINION FINANCIAL WORLD WIDE CARD NETWORK L.L.C. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c.
There may be more specific results for "dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c."
For more specific results for "dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World ellys world, steam straightner Internet Author: Griffin, Georgia Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Emporium Pacific group and now Monterey finacial Emporium sold my account to Monterey financial and did not add payments I made Internet Author: Pond Gap, West Virginia Telephones: Emporium Internet

Aug 23 2017
FIS Global Merchant Services FIS Global Activated account without our authorization Tampa Florida Author: WILDWOOD, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: FIS Global Merchant Services Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Ellys World They advertised flat iron steamers for $49 to order on line through Facebook uh 6 Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Ellys World Internet

Aug 23 2017
CDG COMMERCE SCAM FRAUD CDG COMMERCE MERCHANT ACCOUNT IS SCAM COMPANY Chesapeake, VA 23320 Internet Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CDG COMMERCE SCAM FRAUD Internet

Aug 23 2017
Ellys world Í buy a streamer steam and í NO received yet Internet Author: Perth amboy, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
Happy4myhealth Some how they got my credit card number and took a payment of 5.99 and thwn another chatge if 69$ and then another of $69 in the matter of a couple weeks . schaghticoke New York Author: schaghticoke, New York Adult Care Facilities: Happy4myhealth

Aug 23 2017
WOWW Fashion Jody's Secret On June 28, 2017 I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras from Jody's Secret. They said in receipt to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. After 6 weeks I started emailing them at ,support@ jodyssecret.com. I have sent them 3 emails and have had no response . I have not found any other way to contact them and have never received my product. My credit card was charged $ 49.94 by WOWW Fashion Internet Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Infomercial Rip-offs: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
Meghan Robinson Blessed Meghan is a Catfish and goes along the name of Many other names as many as she can find , under her friends account and makes up phony pages to start networking with different people through out the social media network. She lies and claims she's broke or homeless to get money and calls you but will never wanna show her face direct. Meghan is considered VERY DANGEROUS and will do whatever it takes to scam you or try to get your address to connect with you to get personal information so she can Con you. . Pennsylvania, Texas,Wiscousin Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Fraud: Meghan Robinson Internet

Aug 23 2017
Ellys world Internet Author: MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Maryland Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World Rip off Internet Author: Lake Suzy, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 23 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Have been trying to reach them to cancel, the number I found 1-855-354-6971 on their site is for TDS. I just found out from their reviews they may charge me $39 + change. Now I have to call my card company & I can't reach them. Even so far by email Austell Georgia Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: SkinnyMeChocolate Austell, Georgia

Aug 23 2017
Drew Bird, Drew Bird Costume Designer, Drew Bird Costume Supervisor Drew Bird is a independent contractor for hire as a seamstress, costume supervisor and costume designer. Please be advised, she has a tendency to be honest in her abilities and criminal in her financial dealings. Several individuals have reported similar situations in which the person noted above, Drew Bird, waits until the last minute before all her contractual agreements are met as a tactic to exploit money from her clients. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Seamstress: Drew Bird Los Angeles , California

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 23 2017
CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON MARTIN LANSDALE I invested in new horizon energy ,2014, company was a scam. martin contacted me ,aug 20170, stating his client wants to purchase my shares ,however i wud hav to pay usd 12000to hav a regulator to release my share certificate .The regulator ,richard peterson was put in touch wit me . BOSTON Author: bedfordview, Massachusetts Financial Services: CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON BOSTON,

Aug 23 2017
Skinyouth & Dsh Health store I sent for samples and paid the shipping not knowing that I was signing up for future products in the amount of $94.57 and the other for $89.47. So far they have billed my credit card twice for these amounts. Card has $400.00 limit thanks to them now is over limit. Filed report with them. They said charges would be taken off in about10 days and they going to block these companies. I can only wait to see what happens. I have had no contact with either of these scammers and I have never received anything in the mail for these charges. Internet Author: Nowhere, Other Celebrities: Skinyouth & Dsh Health store Internet

Aug 22 2017
NETWORK AUTO BODY SOCIOPATHS and CROOKS! Tried to give me back a fixed vehicle on a knowingly bent frame! los angeles California
Author: san dimas, California Body Work & Repair: NETWORK AUTO BODY los angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aaliyah Dana Haughton Aubrey Drake 'drizzy' Graham FRAUDS FAKE LOVE Nationwide
Author: WORLD WIDE, Other Cult Organizations: Aaliyah Dana Haughton Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener scam Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Elly' s world Steam strightner ad in Facebook Internet
Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Beauty Products: Ellis worl Internet

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet