Your Search | dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c.

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
SmiOne Child support visa card company ,Bancorp, This company should not be trusted to hold or dispense child support funds that are detrimental to the wellbeing of so many children. PO Box 2489 Carrollton, Georgia 30112  Author: Dothan, Alabama Consumer Services: SmiOne Internet

Dec 03 2016
Paul Besancon AKA ironman global, tony stark, jack Bauer, Pete Besancon Paul Besancon is not currently a licensed CPA - Do not Trust him with your money Nationwide Author: round hill, Nevada Financial Services: Paul Besancon Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Exactta Communications Soup Network Sim Card scam Madrid Nationwide Author: Muscat, Other Telephone Companies: Exactta Communications Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence Derm Essence, DermEssence, anti aging cream Sponsored by instagram with the illusion of eliminating under eye bags. A supposed 'Free Trial' they defend a nonexistent consent to charge my card for $94 after 14 days. I never agreed to this charge, nor did I know about it, Albany, GA Nationwide
Author: Arizona Attorney Generals: DermEssence Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Paxum ewallet Scam claim my money would be sent to my credit in 7 days but will not respond to any email money is still not referred. Canada Internet Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Paxum Internet

Dec 02 2016
Jon caldwell Corp sales division Scammed for money Hawaii Hawaii Author: Hudson, Ohio Financial Services: Jon caldwell Hawaii

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
ServGov, LLC Fraud Company Los Angeles California Author: Smyrna, Georgia Financial Services: ServGov, LLC Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
Green Dental & Orthodontics Dr. Joseph Azizi Daniel Rosales Fraudulent Charges on my Debit Card Van Nuys California Author: Lake Balboa, California Dental Services: Green Dental & Orthodontics Van Nuys, California

Dec 02 2016
Sony Playstation Playstation Network Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Sony Playstation Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
CenturyLink Unauthorized Transacations Florida Nationwide Responsibility and Accountability Author: Florida Financial Services: CenturyLink Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado credit card use Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
PureBodyElite PureGarciniaElite I cancelled after the free trial and than I found out they took 87 dollars off my debit card Santa Ana California Author: ESTACADA, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
CABINS OF GATLINBURG WE WERE CHARGED FOR DAMAGES WHEN THERE NONE!!! GATLINBURG Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: CABINS OF GATLINBURG GATLINBURG, Tennessee

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Dec 01 2016
BenefitWallet BNY Mellon Benefit Wallet My Benefit Wallet RUN RUN RUN Pittsburg, PA Nationwide Report #1340807 Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Financial Services: BenefitWallet Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Dec 01 2016
Adam Wheeler Tomblin Saloon Possible Embezzlement, Theft, Not Honoring Contract, Possible Sale what he has so he does not have to pay what he owes Tarkio Missouri Author: Wichita, Kansas Financial Services: Adam Wheeler Tarkio, Missouri

Nov 30 2016
Somersetoffshoreassetmanagement they are fraud company, i invest with them and they don't want to send my money back Tokyo
Author: Dubai, Other Financial Services: Somersetoffshoreassetmanagement Tokyo,

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Square credit card processing Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Square credit card processing Internet