DOMINION FINANCIAL WORLD WIDE CARD NETWORK L.L.C. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c.
There may be more specific results for "dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c."
For more specific results for "dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
wholesaleshelfcorporations.com TOTAL SCAMRIPPED ME OFF COMPLETELY NEVER PROVIDED ANYTHING BY LIES AND HIDING Author: California Financial Services: wholesaleshelfcorporations.com

Apr 28 2017
The HelpCard HCCREDIT.COM No tech service, no manager, available. No email address Springdale Arkansas Author: GARDENA, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The HelpCard

Apr 28 2017
Tufina World Tufina World is not Tufina Watches!!! The real website is  tufinawatches.com London Internet Author: Lunas, Other Specialty Stores: Tufina World Internet

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
Corporate Cash Credit of Canada SCAMMER CON S SELL FAKE STOLEN SHELF CORP TOOK 5,000 Author: California Financial Services: Corporate Cash Credit of Canada

Apr 28 2017
whole sale shelf corps solutions CON RIPPED ME OFF FOR $2,500 Author: LA, California Financial Services: whole sale shelf corps solutions

Apr 28 2017
Cash Advance Told me I could have $15,000.00 loan if I complied with their terms. Chicago Illinois Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Federal Government: Financial Services: U.S. Treasury Grants- Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 28 2017
Bob Diamond Solutions to PN neuropathy treatment group Scam - Bob Diamond Social Influencer of products with undisclosed financial interests Bob Diamonds Neuropathy Scam Author: Wilmington, California Alternative Health: Bob Diamond internet

Apr 28 2017
First Progress Credit Card Biggest Scam!!! Columbus Georgia Author: Lake Jackson , Texas Credit Card Fraud: First Progress Credit Card Columbus , Georgia

Apr 28 2017
Jacquelin Moody / Pence Wealth Management Worst customer service imaginable Livonia Michigan
Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Financial Services: Jacquelin Moody / Pence Wealth Management Livonia, Michigan

Apr 28 2017
Youth Renu Recovery Cream Fruad.....scam.....stole money......offered FREEsample for shipping only then charged over 160. to my credit card Nationwide Author: Reynolds, Georgia Eye Care: Youth Renu Recovery Cream Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $37.00 WHEN I ORDERED THE $4.95 TRIAL OF NUGENIX DONT KNOW - PROBABLE CALIFORNIA Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Apr 27 2017
Phenom Health Trademark of Hardwire, Inc. Trademark abandoned Garcenia Lean ExtremeNature Renew Shipped products that I did not order , created automatic shipments and billed my credit card for 170.00 over a period of 28 days. Internet Author: Tallulah, , Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Phenom Health Trademark of Hardwire, Inc. Trademark abandoned Internet

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: BetterHelp goes above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction. By continually implementing strategic improvements to the platform and customer service practices, BetterHelp ensures that members receive the highest standard of customer care.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service BetterHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad that you found our customer service to be helpful! Author: Hatfield,, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Sunnyvale, California

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Secret Serum Secret Serum is a rip-off. Ordered free trial March 29th & didn't receive until April 18th and they charged my credit card 176.81 on 4/15 instead of the $29..80 I authorized. When I inquired about the mischarge and asked for a credit they refused. Lewiston Maine Author: Georgetown, Texas Skin Care: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 27 2017
Coastal Financial services - coastal - CFS scam Author: albert lea, Minnesota Collection Agency's: Coastal Financial services Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Health and Wellness Channel Primedia World Group We paid upfront for production cost of an infomercial, and they never filmed anything for us. They don't return phonecalls. Miami Florida
HWC Responds with signed Affidavit and filings to Attorney General, and Miami-Dade Police Author: Sandy, Utah Infomercials: Health and Wellness Channel Miami, Florida

Apr 27 2017
IND THEY CHARGE THIS TO MY CARD WITH NO ATTHOATION WEIR Kansas Author: WEIR, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: IND WEIR, Kansas

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 27 2017
Hopscotch Distribution, Inc. Contacted to be able to get my credit card debt paid off at a cheaper interest or no interest Tempe Arizona Author: Groesbeck, Texas Sales People: Hopscotch Distribution, Inc. Tempe, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Alexi M. Rice, VP, Realty Services at PNC Financial Services Group Lies about having a degree from the University of Pittsburgh Bethel Park Pennsylvania
Author: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania Banks: Alexi M. Rice, VP, Realty Services at PNC Financial Services Group Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

Apr 27 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Reported a debt to Phoenix Financial for $511.50. It is also on my credit report stating its from a hospital I have never been to. Sent a letter today to offer a discount settlement of $332.48. This is not my debt. I need it fixed so it can get off my credit report. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin, South Carolina Doctors: Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Indianapolis, Indiana