Your Search | dominion financial world wide card network l.l.c.

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi
27, Report #1332095

Oct 19 2016
Business Travel Network Jacky Maldonado Omar Robles Big SCAM Georgia, US Georgia Author: PR, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Business Travel Network Georgia
28, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
North Mill Equipment aka EFS Credit Trust THIEVES!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: North Mill Equipment Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Skaterboard They Attempted to Charge my Credit Card $3200.00 Without Authorization Denmark Internet Author: HUMBLE, Texas Sporting Goods: Skaterboard Internet

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 19 2016
eWealth Masters, LLC Scammed for a grant Not sure Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Credit Card Fraud: eWealth Masters, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 19 2016
06:11 AM running my credit card, soliciting credit card information without my consent Internet Author: Lyme, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Internet

Oct 18 2016
Payment Systems least finance corp LFC scams! Nationwide Author: colton, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Advisorworld Another scam artist Annuity Lead group, operating out of Canada Toronto, Canada Internet server in Kansas
Author: Other, Other Financial Services: Advisorworld Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Washington Square Analytics Christopher T. Vulliez AMPHOR ADVISORS, LLC , Donald E. Hockmuth financial fraud, scam artists, criminal, Freud, insider trading, felony New York New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Washington Square Analytics New York, New York
41, Report #1209969

Oct 18 2016
Audrius Tomonis and Au Tom Complete Scam Ripped off, never shipped product. He is hiding overseas... Portugal Internet Rebuttal by the Owner of the Business Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Audrius Tomonis Internet

Oct 18 2016
Cynergy Data Priority Payments Customer rip off Customer rip off Nationwide Author: New port richey, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Cynergy Data Priority Payments Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Flashing Shoes - - DAI XIURONG Credit Card Fraud New York Internet Author: Wapakoneta, Ohio On-Line Stores: DAI XIURONG Internet

Oct 18 2016
Turkey Hill Fraudulant transaction on my debit card account for $200.00 Westerville Ohio Author: thornville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Turkey Hill Westerville, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance Fraudulent Agreement orlando Florida Author: Bloomington, Indiana Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance

Oct 18 2016
Kaleigh Bednarek Terrible customer service, intentionally rude Westlake, TX Internet
Author: Connecticut Financial Services: Kaleigh Bednarek Internet

Oct 18 2016
Motor Vehicle Services/Enterprise Financial Group (EFG) Horrible Customer Service and Refund Runaround Saint Charles Missouri Check the FTC website about vehicle warranties Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Motor Vehicle Services/Enterprise Saint Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
One World Van Lines IBRAHIM ALZAATREH One World Van Lines STOLE from me Austin Texas Author: Boca Raton, Florida Moving Companies: One World Van Lines Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Kirk and Ryder Brian Lee Fraud West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: Kirk and Ryder West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2016
charity leather phil sinner motorcycle wear chandler Arizona Author: hawesville, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: charity leather chandler, Arizona