DON LAPREE THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: don lapree the greatest vitamin in the world
There may be more specific results for "don lapree the greatest vitamin in the world"
For more specific results for "don lapree the greatest vitamin in the world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Simplicity Med Spa Complaint I came in to see Debra Tri at her Medspa after watching her perform this procedure called the Vampire lift. I was very impressed scheduled an appointment.  Shoreline Washington
Author: Shoreline, Washington Plastic Surgeons: Simplicity Med Spa Shoreline, Washington

Aug 20 2017
Ellys world I order I recive a email confirmation with #order and never arrive Internet Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's World Hair straightener Internet Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly's World Internet

Aug 20 2017
Straight Talk did had the unlimited everything for 45.00 while back Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Centered Health Ballard HealthMarks House Not a place to trust with the health and future of your adolescent malibu California Author: California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health malibu, California

Aug 20 2017
acer chrom books I been ripped off! Left click malfunction in laptop Internet Author: killeen, Texas Computer Manufactures: acer chrom books Internet

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii

Aug 20 2017
tempoe Why not lease it summer of 2016 I went through them to get a swimming pool.I fulfilled my agreement of paying on the item for 5 months and then wanted to exercise my right to return the item.  Internet Author: Grottoes, Virginia Small Business Services: tempoe Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 22, 2017 Internet Author: OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Elly's world Took my money and never sent product Richmond VA
Author: Richmond, Virginia Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Lunaluxe & essential skin; Crystal Foster; Joyce Farrero customer service They said free trial boldly and pay shipping only. The terms and policies were hard to find and read.  Las Vegas; Anaheim; Santa Ana Nevada; CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Lunaluxe Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide WTH Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Elly's World I bought a steam flat iron for 49.99 and never received it. Internet
Author: Killeen, Texas Liars: Elly's World Internet

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Internet Author: Napoleon, Ohio Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
Global Auto Shop Global auto shop.com The website had some chrome plastic bumper trim advertised that I was having a difficult time finding to replace. The website displays SPECIFIC Makes and models. In this case a 2006 Acura model RL. Sent the wrong sizes and state they are aftermarket therefore may not fit. Foreign Internet Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Auto Parts: Global Auto Shop Internet

Aug 20 2017
Winner Furniture Prayed upon an emotional vunerable customer ~ my son was in Basic Training and they new that I needed my funiture in time for him to come home. owensboro Kentucky Author: Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Winner Furniture owensboro, Kentucky

Aug 20 2017
Direct tv. Carol stream. I was offered the 45.00 deal with at&t. However, the charges have exceeded that promise and the company will not acknowledge any such deal. Carol stream. Illinois Author: Roscoe, Illinois Satellite Companies: Direct tv. Carol stream. Carol stream. , Illinois

Aug 20 2017
Toofyatv Black Lavish Modeling agency,2Fiyatv, Queen Ace. This Bonnie and Clyde team of scam artist have stolen from countless individuals. From nonprofit youth organizations in Houston Texas to the poor youth of Louisiana. They claim they are a music label. Sometimes they go as a modeling agency. They will say they do promotions. They will say they are doing movies and looking for actors.Do not call or work with these individuals. The last people who did got left in Compton. Lafayette La, Houston Texas Houston Texas
Author: Lafayette,Houston, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Toofyatv Nationwide

Elly's World Ripped Off Internet
Author: Lawrence, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ellys World steam professional hair iron I ordered the Ellys steam professional iron on july 23, 2017Received email.and acjnowlesge of order order nunber 3615 but have never received my product and I get site unavailable. Ellys World is a Ripoff ellysworld.com/ Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Salons: Ellys World steam professional hair iron Internet

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
CheapCaribbean.com falsely advertises resorts by allowing resorts to remove bad reviews. Most of the one star review are based on issues to do with the whether or something not to do with the quality and cleanliness of the resort. I heard that this went on but then I found out there is a monetary connection between Apple Vacations, who own Cheapcaribbean.com, and the resorts. We just got back from a resort that was at best a 3/5 star, Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya Cancun Mexico. It was listed as a 4.5/5 resort. We call the night we arrived when we realized it was not what was advertised. Cheapcaribbean.com said they could not get us moved to a different resort because it was 100% non refundable. OK well we made the best of it. But you can not trust this site to give you an unbias view of the resorts. We will go through a travel agent next time. Newtown Square Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Travel Services: CheapCaribbean.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet