DON LAPRE, THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: don lapre, the greatest vitamin in the world
There may be more specific results for "don lapre, the greatest vitamin in the world"
For more specific results for "don lapre, the greatest vitamin in the world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Imran F Vakil Nexio PC Imran F vakilImran Vakil is a scoundrel and and crooked attorney Imran should be disbarred and prevented from practicing law for willingly breaking the law Costa Mesa ca Author: New York, New York Computer Programmers: Imran F Vakil Nexio PC Costa Mesa, California

Oct 23 2017
Rachel Ray's Radiant Revive The product name is Radiant Revive no directions for the product or a return address Internet Author: Babb, Montana Skin Care: Rachel Ray's Radiant Revive Internet

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona I guess I am missing it... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Phillip Krnyaich or Flip Em Sports Can't Be Trusted, Always Has a Story Why He Can't Pay the Money He Owes Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Canton, Georgia Questionable Activities: Phillip Krnyaich Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Claimed my husband lived longer than they allow to pay the accidental death benefit Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Brazilian Nuts Testing Author: Macomb, Michigan Insurance Companies: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oaklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 23 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Erica Pollard Wanderlust Magazine contacted my business, conned us out of money for advertisement. lied about running feature stories and promoting business, has information due to the interview Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Perk Med Spa Accepted payment in advance for procedures, and did not complete the procedures before selling out and closing the business. The Villages Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Skin Care: Perk Med Spa The Villages, Florida

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Jelinek Construction & Concrete Brad Jelenik took a 50% deposit on mostly concrete work and has done none of that in 45 days as winter arrives Winner South Dakota Author: Carmel, California Home Improvements: Jelinek Construction & Concrete Winner, South Dakota

Oct 23 2017
Greatest Vitamin in the World Don Lapre Took well over $100. I even have a judgement Phoenix Arizona Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Greatest Vitamin in the World , AZ

Oct 23 2017
Make your own jeans Harry Fashion LLP I was not sent what I ordered. I returned the jacket and they refused to accept it. Mumbai India Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Make your own jeans Internet

Oct 23 2017
Steptrum Cable TV A salesman offered me streaming tv for just 10 dollars more but i wit from paying 50$ to 90$ so i tried to switch back the said i couldnt because they no longer offered that plan Middletown ohio Nationwide Author: middletown, Ohio Internet Services: Steptrum Cable TV Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Family Safety Supply Ordered back up camera from link on FB on 08/24/17 (Order #FSS-48377) spend 139.80 and they charged me an additional 1.12 on another day. Contacted them once at end of September. They responded and said the orders were overwhelming and they are working on production.  Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 23 2017
salvage world auto auctions MARK ALEXOPOLUNUS AND KEN STEVENS AKA MARCUS SANTANA EAST OLAS AV FTL AUDERDALE FLORIDA InternetFLORIDA Author: caledonia, Michigan Junk Dealers: salvage world auto auctions Internet

Oct 23 2017
Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC They let my son die in cell with delayed medical attention Columbus Ohio
Author: Cocoa, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC Columbus, Ohio

Oct 23 2017
intelelectronic.com or Ms Angela Li i ordered a mobile phone more than three months ago. the full payment was wire transfered up front and did not received the phone. also, no one is replying back 802, Bldg. xilian road,nanshang district,Shenzhen, Internet Author: safi, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: intelelectronic.com Internet

Oct 23 2017
Design home Design Home app for my phone has been stealing furniture on the game. Internet Author: Madison, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Design home Internet

Oct 23 2017
hotwire auto sales on 7th street joplin mo sold me car with bad motor and he knew motor was bad overheats in 15-20 minutes name david peanut joplin mo Author: diamond, Missouri Auto Dealers: hotwire auto sales on 7th street joplin mo joplin, MO

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
Simple Health never can reach them by phone. never received insurance cards. they take out the in 2 installments per month Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Health Insurance: Simple Health Internet

Oct 22 2017
WOWW FASHION DID NOT DELIVER, BUT TOOK THE PAYMENT FROM MY DEBIT CARD Internet Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW FASHION Internet