DON LAPRE, THE GREATEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: don lapre, the greatest vitamin in the world
There may be more specific results for "don lapre, the greatest vitamin in the world"
For more specific results for "don lapre, the greatest vitamin in the world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Gentleman's Joggers They took my money for shipping ($9.97), and never sent the sunglasses I ordered. They have ignored all my emails. Prince George, British Columbia Internet
Author: Nevada City, California Liars: Gentleman's Joggers Internet

Jun 23 2017
JAMES THOMAS AGE TRADERS JAMES THOMAS AGE TRADERS THOMAS JAMES AGE TRADERS AGE TRADERS JAMES THOMAS THE EVIL JAMES THOMAS RIPS OFF THE ELDERLY AS THEY CANNOT REPORT HIM MASSACHUSETS Internet Author: BANGKOK, Online Trading: JAMES THOMAS AGE TRADERS Internet

Jun 23 2017
James A. Nello Vacation Rentals in the DesertWorld Vacations Rentals--Est. 1988 Beware--will not return deposit and is not licensed or regulated by the Department of Real Estate Palm Springs, California Author: PALM DESERT, California Lodging: James A. Nello Palm Springs, , California

Jun 23 2017
Transcontinential Valuations TCV This company likes to cheat the appraisers of there fees for services provided Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Financial Services: Transcontinential Valuations Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 23 2017
Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 I feel as though we were scamed again making us feel as though they can help,running our credit only to be put down on how much the house was worth. I feel like working class have not got a chance, this guy prooved it. your house was built in 1954 not like a newer one missouri missouri Author: greenfield, Indiana Mortgage Companies: Golden Oak 9RodneySki0 missouri,

Jun 23 2017
Blue housing group BHG They told me I would receive a 77k job position in their Atlanta office.Atlanta Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Blue housing group Internet

Jun 23 2017
Quicken Loans COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME EVEN WITH THE BEST CREDIT RATING AND INCOME HISTORY Chicago Nationwide Author: Durango, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
TOTAL GLOW SKIN ORDER A TRIAL SAMPLE OF A PRODUCT FOR 4.95....I WAS THEN CHARGED AN ADDTIONAL 99.95 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND WITH NO FURTHER DELIVERIES OF THE PRODUCT LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Lake Buena Vista, Florida Skin Care: TOTAL GLOW SKIN LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Ageless beauty serum Anti age serum They charged four times after I cancelled the order with a two month time span Houston Texas
Author: Jamestown, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Ageless beauty serum Houston , Texas

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix EYE SuntreePAD Riserefresheye Charged me for Products beyond the free trial that I did not receive. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Mehoopany, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Engine warehouse74,hotrodcentral,enginesunlimited,robo racing, James Roby, Spokane Washington,Rockford Washington, and many many others. Liar, Thief, eBay Scammer. Internet Fraud Artist, BBB rating that is the worst. Spokane Washington and also Rockford Washington  Author: grove city, Ohio Auto Parts: Engine warehouse Washington

Jun 23 2017
ys cream Purest After recieving a trial offer, my card was charged before i ever had time to use the product. fountain Valley California Author: westville, New Jersey Skin Care: ys cream fountain Valley , California

Jun 23 2017
FreightCenter.com Freight Center, Matthew Brosious, ALISON CHOINIERE, AMY VAN NESS, ROBIN KELLY, JOSHUA SMILEY, TERESE KERRIGAN, JUSTIN RAYNOR, MITCHELL GLADSTONE Plain and simple. They are a scam. They simply quote a good rate, have you pay by credit card, then when the carrier doesnt show up and you cancel, they charge you 15%. Total rip-off. BEWARE. DO NOT USE Palm Harbor Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Trucking Companies: FreightCenter.com Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time.  Florida Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Attorney Generals: Dr. Jeffrey Ham, Strax Rejuvenation Lauderhill Florida, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Matthew Hagber Blue cloud deals .com Ordered the sauna waist trainer. The infomercial was on Facebook.. The deal was buy now for 24.99$. Placed order on 6/7 still haven't received.. called several times sent numerous emails.. All unanswered! Internet Author: West Decatur, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Matthew Hagber Internet

Jun 23 2017
Pawtuckett On the Green (Doug Burnett and Steve Hiughes) Will not honor bylaws of the HOA covenant Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Environmental Violators: Pawtuckett On the Green Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 23 2017
Interracialpeoplemeet.com This site is a ripoff as they say things to people the user doesn't actually say. Also no search criteria is acknowledged. If u delete sum1 u still c them 100 more times. And the SAME people r shown EVERY time. I think this site is a TOTAL ripoff.!! Dallas,TX Internet Author: Burton, Texas Dating Services: Interracialpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Nobu Newport Beach Is the most racist resteraunt in California Newport Beach California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Restaurants: Nobu Newport Beach Newport Beach, California

Jun 22 2017
Postal Money Order System Samuel Joseph Promises of on line income. His company did all the marketing. some where in Florida Internet Author: BOULDER, Colorado Sales People: Postal Money Order System Internet

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas I lived here in a three month lease.They said no one bed or studios.Made me take a two bedroom..The microwave didn't work.Nor did the stove knobs kept coming off.After a month I said I'm given you 60 days advance notice. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas NV, Nevada Neighborhood Services: Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas Nevada

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront @ Associates The first bill I get is a collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront @ Associates Sherman Oaks, California