Your Search | don lapre, the greatest vitamin in the world

May 24 2016
USA Box Express LLC Work from Home Opportunity SCAM Miami Florida You have participated in a scam Author: Arizona Questionable Activities: USA Box Express LLC Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Refunded The Johnson's Money ASAP Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
orlando driveway and pavers, absolute landscaping and pool, marcus wintz Company received full payment upon job completion but did not pay the materials for the job orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: orlando driveway and pavers orlando, Florida

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 24 2016
Thumbtack is most interested in...Thumbtack scam money grubbers fake not interested in it's customers San Francisco, CA CA Author: Southaven, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: Thumbtack Internet

May 24 2016
Porter Finance I invested $10,000 with this company. I traded with the aid of a broker but he did not know what he was doing.  London, NY, LA NY Author: Durham, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Porter Finance NY

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 24 2016
Sonoran Spice Company Sold a bag of Peppers with Bugs in the bag Scottsdale Arizona Author: Riverview, Florida Food Stores: Sonoran Spice Company Scottsdale, Arizona

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Still was Wrong Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

Bostoneb.com Escorts with HIV - AIDS working in Boston Boston Internet
? Author: Boston, Massachusetts Dance Clubs: Bostoneb.com Internet

May 23 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer Or any of the 71 other known alias's Everything this monster touches dies. Monroe - is the latest Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Brandon Relkoff Nationwide

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
Lon Olen Friedrichsen Lon the Trader / Olen Kummer Claims to be an oil trader with great numbers then hedges your account against another clients account making himself rich win or lose. Alton Iowa Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Lon Olen Friedrichsen Alton , Iowa

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana