Your Search | don lapre: the greatest vitamin in the world

May 02 2016
Select portfolio services Will not release funds paid by homeowners insurance company after all the paperwork and inspection has been done for more than 6 months. They always have another document they need. Even though the ones they asked for have already been sent . Salt Lake city Utah Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Consumer Services: Select portfolio services

May 02 2016
Frontier Communications Wants me to pay for all the months of service that was paid to Verizon for FiOS Norwalk Connecticut Author: North Port, Florida Internet: Frontier Communications Norwalk, Connecticut

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet

May 02 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Committed fraud and violating the Fair Debt Collections Act Wichita Kansas Author: Anchorage, Alaska Sales People: Ad Astra Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Sam teso Sam Teso lied about the suggested income by a substantial amount and he also works with a company that is suppose to find us location for the coffee machines and that was a lie too.  Forest hills, Queens New York New York
Author: Lake worth, Florida Vending Machine Companies: Coffee vending pros Forest hills, New York

May 02 2016
Turhan Yağız Merpez The Coalition StudioMicrosoftyagizmerpez@gmail.comhttp://www.yagizmerpez.com/ Hired as game programmer worked with several months only to end up being scammed and ignored. Canada Internet
Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Computer Fraud: Turhan Yağız Merpez Internet

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas How loans Work. Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

Jenna the Astrologer besthoros.com Stole my money! Internet
Author: Jackson, Mississippi Internet Fraud: Jenna the Astrologer Internet

May 02 2016
Cesar's Home Improvements Cesar Arambula Took a deposit for home repair but never showed up to do the work Detroit Michigan Author: oak park, Michigan Home Improvements: Cesar's Home Improvements Detroit, Michigan

May 02 2016
Matthew Mitchell held himself out to be a licensed contractor. This was not true. He lives in the Mesa Arizona area.  Mesa Arizona Correction Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: Matthew Mitchell

May 02 2016
Fanelli Window Pros Fanelli Home Improvements What good is a lifetime warranty on siding, if you can't find the company? 20,000 spent for no service? Pottsville/Mt. Carmel PA Author: North Central, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Fanelli Window Pros Internet

May 02 2016
Mitchell Shaffer Mitchell Shaffer, Phd Years ago, with tears in his eyes, he asked to borrow money to pay off his student loan and charge cards! Irvine California Author: A. V., California Bait-and-Switch: Mitchell Shaffer Irvine, California

May 02 2016
Cosper Financial Solutions Larry Cosper Business scam who claims they are private lenders, takes your money and doesn't lend you the money Atlanta Georgia Author: Planfield, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Cosper Financial Solutions Atlanta, Georgia

May 02 2016
CHAMPION WINDOWS THE SALES PERSON LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING JUST TO GET THE SALE. PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: ALIQUIPPA, Pennsylvania Window Manufacturers: CHAMPION WINDOWS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
5avefashion,, ALLCO inc (shipping),Revolve Outlet I've been a victim of this person selling fake north face. I've return the product and still have not receive my funds back. I've contacted my bank and their doing an investigation on this site. Who knows . No address is listed Internet Author: Little ferry, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: 5avefashion Internet

May 02 2016
The New England House AKA Frills AKA The New England House Seafood and Sports Bar Belligerent and Rude Wells Maine More information would be helpful Author: Lexington , Massachusetts Restaurants: The New England House Wells, Maine

May 02 2016
WinTwice.net AKA Ximiti Inc Another Scam launched by the owners of Ximiti - stay clear!!! Thornhill Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: WinTwice.net Thornhill, Ontario

May 02 2016
GlobalHue Don Coleman, Kelli Coleman Fraudulent, Doesn't Pay Employees or Vendors New York New York Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: GlobalHue

May 02 2016
1800 loanmart Loanmart Sold my car while I was in maternity leave aND had no income to pay- month later I found out my car was sold. Nationwide
Author: Escondido, California Credit & Debt Services: 1800 loanmart Nationwide

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Allied Collections of California Paid off debt then called after two months and was told they are not the company anymore!!!! Nationwide Author: Sabattus, Maine Collection Agencies: Allied Collections of California Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Thank you, Alabama resident Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

May 02 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered a 30 oz. powder coated pink yeti rambler from the site because it was on sale. I spent close to $50, with shipping included. I never received an invoice or confirmation with shipping information.  Internet Author: Indianola , Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Iceberg Cups Internet