Your Search | don lapre ( the greatest vitamin in the world )

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
HEWLETT PARKARD All-in-one printers ENVY Nationwide Author: Wallaceburg, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: HEWLETT PARKARD Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Az Pool Remodeling Ripoff Company! Do NOT do the work they charge for! Stay FAR away from these thieves. Gilbert Arizona Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Pools & Saunas: Arizona Pool Remodeling Internet

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
vca animal hospitals Shoreline Emergency and Referral Hospital Did not uphold veterinary ethics, conflict of interest from referring primary doctor. placed animal on antibiotics in error, failed to rule out other disorders. Please sign my petition on Internet Author: Fairfield,, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: vca animal hospitals

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Jayco and Camping World Lakewood, Colorado Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Colorado RV Dealers: Jayco Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Nuvolift Total Rip Off Using Famous People to Pull You In Pacoima, California Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Nuvolift Pacoima, California

Oct 22 2016
The Deal Empire took my money by payment on line and send an email saying order is on the way and track our shipment-noway to track shipment-only an order #DE57820 Internet Author: Calabash, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 22 2016
Market Force Mya Begs for checkers the belittles you all while your not even getting paid nation wide New York Author: California Inspectors: Market Force New York

Oct 22 2016
The Notary Spot NON PAYMENT of Services to notary signing agents Pasadena Texas Author: Leesburg, Florida Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 22 2016
10:28 AM, Robert not honoring a warranty that we took out for 2 extra years including in home service brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Sandpiper RV Park Not a good place to stay in Nice California Author: Nice, California Trailer Parks: Sandpiper RV Park Nice, California

Oct 21 2016
DRUMCREW MASONRY Left the job unfinished and won't pickup the phone Somerville MA Author: SOMERVILLE, Massachusetts Home Improvements: DRUMCREW MASONRY MA

Oct 21 2016
Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Jackass Realtors - SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANE - Salesperson. Real Estate Agent selling homes in Ancaster, Binbrook, Burlington, Dundas, Glanbrook, Grimsby Agnieszka Murray Thieves and Fraudsters - SHAWN MURRAY, TONY LOCANE AND AGNIESZKA MURRAY are arranging shady 2nd mortgages where they make up expenses and fees at their whim Ancaster, Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Parkmen*Skin Improve bait you with free in all of the info on their website and then charge you full price Nevada phone number Internet Also called SKINnoir Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Home HealthCare: Parkmen*Skin Improve Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida