Your Search | don lapre ( the greatest vitamin in the world )

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology delay in maufacturing florence South Carolina
Author: eutawville, South Carolina Manufacturers: Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology florence, South Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Payed 105.75 down , never received the money or filters for my vac that they took after purchase Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 08 2015
ISN Works/Jeanne  A division of The Innovators Group, Inc.?Jeanne  ISN WORKS CONTINUES TO RIP OFF SPEAKERS WITH NON-DELIVERY OF MARKETING SERVICES Sevierville Tennessee Author: Delray Beach, Florida Business Consulting: ISN Works/Jeanne Sevierville, Tennessee

Oct 08 2015
Clearview settlement The company is saying I owe 1280 was given a loan and if not paid they are gonna take my property to pay it and take me to court. I never recieved anything from this place!! I want something to be done! Internet Author: Shelby, North Carolina Hackers: Clearview settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
Paycation Xstream Travel Never paid my commission and will not return the money I paid into it Allen Texas Author: Atlanta , Georgia Travel Services: Paycation Allen, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw they send me a winner almost weekly I have responded to them like a fool and now I am out the money Freah Meadows New York Author: Rancho Cordova , California Unusual Rip-Off: Rappaport, Hitner & Crenshaw Freah Meadows, New York

Oct 08 2015
LFG MBF, Northern Leasing Thieves. Ending up paying them the worth of the machines 10x and still they harrass me Chicago Illinois Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LFG Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Al - Store Manager, stated thats not his real name Did not honor the end of lease option to buy contract. Want to add dealer fees when the contract does not include that. Store manager Al rudest person in Florida award - which takes alot to win in Florida! Forth Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Forth Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia

Oct 08 2015
joleans outlet bad shirts quality & no refund after i made the return Internet
Author: Staten island, New York Credit & Debt Services: joleans outlet Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Clearview Settlement sent an email stating I owed 1280 dollars that was put in my account, It was not but they have my social and personal information Internet Author: peru, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Clearview Settlement Internet

Oct 08 2015
Tidewater Workshop On 7 May 2015 I ordered the Sandy Hook Adirondack Chair Collection # 1450. Oceanville NJ Author: Tupper Lake, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Tidewater Workshop Internet

Oct 08 2015
Clear Flow Water Solutions LLC Just Incompetent? Or are they Ripoff Artists? You be the Judge. Oley Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Plumbing: Clear Flow Water Solutions LLC Oley, Pennsylvania

Oct 08 2015
Sprint Sand & Clay (The Sprint Companies) Unfair business practices! Richmond Texas Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: Sprint Sand & Clay Richmond, Texas

Oct 07 2015
The Secrets Since 2013 at least, promising people special entry into a secret society. Dallas Texas Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: The Secrets Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Pennington Consulting Group, Jason Pearson, Brian and Allen the Mormon Lying, Deceptive, Misleading, Misguiding and every other adjective you can think off without swearing! Rogers Arkansas Author: Broadbeach, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Pennington Consulting Group Rogers, Arkansas

Oct 07 2015
Hamptons Strippers@ Diane Paladi is a total scam they send the most unattractive girls and lie to rip you off Long Island Internet
Author: Manhassat, New York Strippers & Dancers: Hamptons Strippers@ sexy.constrip Internet

Oct 07 2015
07:58 PM Paid for website development. Did not do the work. Dispute with credit card company for refund. maryland Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Internet