Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: don lapree the greatest vitamin in the world
There may be more reports for "don lapree the greatest vitamin in the world"
For more results perform a general search for "don lapree the greatest vitamin in the world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
cash advance usa Martha jones they said i took out a loan that i didnt know i had took out and said they were going to take it to the court house if i did not pay. they said the loan was for 300.00 but that i owed them 988.00 not known Internet Author: tunnel hill, Georgia Loans: cash advance usa Internet

Feb 22 2017
The League The League Scam West Valley City UT Author: Biggs, California Unusual Rip-Off: The League Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Moses McWilliams Did a plumbing job that did not work for an outrageous price and did not correct the job.. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Plumbing: Moses McWilliams Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Richners Auto Parts sent the wrong part, would not claim the returned part, have my money & would not return it! Milesburg Pennsylvania Author: Yucca Valley, California Auto Parts: Richners Auto Parts Milesburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 22 2017
PWA GLOBAL Fraud on the Elderly ...Accessing their bank accounts! Manhasset New York Author: Barrington, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: PWA GLOBAL Manhasset, New Hampshire

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 22 2017
The Dump False advertising Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: The Dump Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Nathanial Hansen of The Socializers Left the United Kingdom owing me money Santa Barbara Nationwide
Author: GLASTONBURY, Other Property Management: Nathanial Hansen of The Socializers Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Playster Affiliate Partner Aurelia Lauritson, Colin Stratchan, Philip Keezer Misleading advertising, DMCA Abuse, Participation in Playster Bait and Switch scam, Prolific DMCA abuses, Spammy websites, Content Scraping, Questionable Affiliate Activities Aalborg Denmark
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Affiliate Partner Aurelia Lauritson Aalborg, Other

Feb 22 2017
Unifirst Uniform Services Arbitrator find was that Unifirst knowingly and intentionally defrauded the customer Mcallen Texas Author: McAllen, Texas Customer: Unifirst Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Full refund issued Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Encyclopedia Output - Otto Yu Encyclopedia Output Otto Yu Encyclopedia Output is the unethical, unprofessional and worst business practice of all time Hayward California Author: Oakland, California Computer Graphics: Encyclopedia Output - Otto Yu Hayward, California

Feb 21 2017
fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance GnM Alliance, Stealth media, Cherry insurance, Fasple Technology canada I was hired by one of the staffs named aamiya a few months back to write articles for the company. he left the company without proper turnover. a replacement named anna got back to me. I was very considerate and patient when i requested for my pay to be credited. she asked for time to process, but it has been weeks. when i started to get agitated and frustrated,she now refuses to answer my messages and did not even answer if they have plans of paying me. Nepean Internet
Author: Alabama SEO - Reputation Management: fasple technologies canada stealth media known as GnM Alliance Internet

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
The Prosperity Of Life Network Prosperity For Life Trying To Scam Me Under Different Company Names Fountain Hill Arizona Author: Central Coast, Corrupt Companies: The Prosperity Of Life Network Fountain Hill, Arizona

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Dominant Testo Free Trial...paid the $6 and change for shipping. My Doctor said this will interfere with my medication, I did not take any, Charged $97.99, called them and they said it was in the fine print and refused to reverse the charges, infact,she wouldn't even listen to me. Internet Author: Feeding Hills, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Dominant Testo Internet

Feb 21 2017
SOS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, ARLINGTON, TEXAS WILL JENKINS AND EMILEE JENKINS Took money for roofing repair and never returned to do the work. ARLINGTON Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Roofing Companies: SOS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION, ARLINGTON, TEXAS ARLINGTON, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
credit one bank portfolio services Ripoff las vegas nevada The whole story... Author: homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: credit one bank Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
High Class Universe Charged my credit card, never sent the product Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet