Your Search | donald banks

Jan 04 2017
High Class Universe Haven't received dog coin banks. I ordered 2 if them fire myour grandchildren. Internet
Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 04 2017
High class Universe Ordered four banks at two different times from Internet between late November and early December, 2016 as Christmas gifts. Did not receive merchandise and tried to contact company multiple times by emai without success. I do not know any other info about company but am concerned they have my information and will steal from me again! Internet Author: Pikesville, Maryland Attorney Generals: High class Universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
High class universe Ordered 3 dog piggy banks as gifts for Christmas, when they never shipped I attempted to contact the shop and now the website is taken down and no response. I want my $63 back!!!! Internet
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: High class universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
Aurora IT Ltd Eran Salant Agreement to provide bank instruments and fails to perform Dover Delaware Author: Irvine, California Banks: Aurora IT Ltd Dover, Delaware

Jan 03 2017
High Class Universe puppy banks Ordered 3 puppy banks as christmas gifts but never received. Ordered on internet, gave cc # which was charged but never received. Emailed company three times but have never heard from. Thieves if you ask me. Internet Author: Plano, Texas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Surface Restorations Services Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Jan 03 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC I ordered two dogs banks totaling $43.98 and never received them. My credit card was charged. Their telephone number is not in service Internet Author: Mount Dora, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 02 2017
Mark Alves and Donald Blackwell Scammer, Liar and Theif! Stole $4,000 from my company and tried to sell us broken equipment! Louisville Kentucky
Author: Florida Manufacturers: Mark Alves Louisville, Kentucky

Jan 02 2017
High class universe Never shipped two dog banks ordered Dec 12th 2016 Internet Author: Galena, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: High class universe Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 4 of the puppy banks for my grandchildren and never received them Internet Author: Weatherby Lake, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered two dog-coin banks from this ocmpany. I received an email that said my order was ready to ship on Dec. 16th 2016. My bank account was charged $43.98 by htis company but I have not received my order or any response to emails. The website is shut down. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida TV Advertisements: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 02 2017
Neteller Paysafe Financial Services Limited stole my money and defrauded london Nationwide Author: Riyadh, Alabama Banks: Neteller Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
High Class Universe They took the money off my credit card and I never received the banks. Internet Author: Murrieta, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Jan 01 2017
Unstoppable vision LLC ordered dog banks for christmas. never got the product. called their phone number and it is not working Alexandria Louisiana Author: Orange, California Toy Stores: Unstoppable vision LLC Alexandria, Louisiana

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Chase Credit Cards Close Your Chase Credits CARDS TO AVOID PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES! Nationwide Author: Des Plaines, Alabama Banks: Chase Credit Cards Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Tanashe Leslie Mugadza Leslie Motsepe Fraudster pretending to be a venture capitalist and related to Patrice Motsepe Nairobi Nationwide
Author: Quebec Banks: Tanashe Leslie Mugadza Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Unstoppable Vision Ordered two doggy banks which were never received. Phone disconnected. Internet Author: Oceanside, California Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Internet

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe I ordered 2 dog banks (buy 2 get free shipping) on Dec. 12th,2016. The order was charged to my card account and I never received it. I emailed the company and never got a response. Internet Author: Fawnskin, California Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
UNSTOPPABLE VISION, LLC I ordered 2 of the worlds cutest dog coin banks from then, got an e-mail confirmation and the banks never showed up. I found out later that it was all a scam! Los Angeles California
Author: Charleston, SC, South Carolina Gift Shops: UNSTOPPABLE VISION Internet

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe Order Dog Coin Banks and Never Received Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
creditcardprocessor.com Keep away from this company - Danny Lyons - owner - scammer used my business checking account as his personal ATM machine and illegally took out over $5k from it. He has been reported to the FBI and Attorney Generals office as well as the internet crime bureau. Any questions please contact me at (((REDACTED))). Once he has access to your account he can do whatever he wants - The banks are NO help also. With a Tax ID and bank account number he is off to the races. His company is creditcardprocessor that operates out of this location. Las Vegas Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: creditcardprocessor.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
Simple Bank BBVA said my IRS refund check was invalid, will not return it, RIP OFF!!! Oregon Internet Author: Aiken, South Carolina Banks: Simple Bank Internet

Dec 29 2016
High Class Universe/Unstoppable Vision LLC Never received my purchase of two Dog Coin Banks. The company cannot be found for replies. Internet Author: Norman, Oklahoma Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet