Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Feb 12 2016
caracells Tropical Automotive Wholesale Group Ripoff on eBay Pompano Beach FL Author: North Haven, Connecticut Auto Dealers: caracells Pompano Beach, FL,

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
Ryholland Fielder Ron Walblay Con Artist, Fraud, Criminal, Wife Beater, Embezzler Fort Lauderdale, Florida¬† SEC Final Judgment Author: , Washington DC Investment Brokers: Ry Holland Fielder, Ron Walblay Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 10 2016
Helprx Discount: Yeah Right Internet Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Drug Manufacturers: Helprx Internet

Feb 09 2016
Worldmark Vacations Wyndam Stole my Summer Vacation Redmond Washington Jim, Fails to Read my Report Author: Port Orchard, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Worldmark Vacations Redmond, Washington

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Bank of America Countrywide and MERS Scandal Complete Negligent Misrepresentation Still going on Montrose Colorado You are right about proper securitization and contingency fees! Author: Montrose, Colorado Banks: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Psychic Access ALL LIARS Internet Oh I'm done Author: Fort Worth, Texas Psychic: Psychic Access Internet

Feb 05 2016

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jason Martin Professional Contractor The job was not done right and never returned to finish. Saginaw, Texas Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Home Improvements: Jason Martin Professional Contractor Saginaw, Texas, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Joe Ricci Automotive Group Joe Ricci Widowed Mother Scammed on Junk Car Taylor Michigan Author: Monroe, Michigan Junk Dealers: Joe Ricci Automotive Group Michigan

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 01 2016
Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics They have hired Contractors to perform work for them and after the work is done and the company receives thousands of dollars, they fail to pay their contractors. Myself and another contractor have waited months and months to get paid and we keep getting excuses and ignored. The only attempt that they make is to pay a substantially lower amount. In the meantime, they say they don't have the money, but clients confirmed that the company received payment soon after the job was done. 8 months later, still no pay to contractor. They also have illegal workers performing jobs and then when they do the job wrong, it comes out of the contractors expected pay. In some instances we couldn't even wear our shirts representing the company because of the fear of OSHA coming out to a site. both Colorado Springs, and Elk River CO and MN Author: Colorado Small Business Services: Accoy Contracting Missy Nickovics Minnesota

Feb 01 2016
Skyline automotive dealership Dishonest fraudulent business practice Orem Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Auto Dealers: Skyline automotive dealership Orem , Utah

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2016
done right moving we booked this company 3 weeks in advance and agreed on the price and the time for pick up and an approx time for delivery.  edmonton alberta canada Author: edmonton, Alabama Moving Companies: done right moving edmonton ,

Jan 31 2016
home services now lakeland florida ron massey, dale massey, Ronald dale massey I WAS NOTIFIED BY RONALD DALE MASSEY THAT HE WAS A CONTRACTOR AND NEEDED ME TO DO SOME CLEANING FOR HIM, HE ASSURED ME THAT ONCE THE JOB WAS DONE THAT I NEEDED TO SEND HIM PICS AND INVOICE HIM WHICH I DONE. HE SAID IT WOULD BE A FEW WEEKS WHICH IS COMMON PROCEDURE HERE IN FLORIDA SO I WAITED, WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE SAID HE HAD NOT BEEN PAID YET AND THIS WENT ON AND ON AND NOW ITS BEEN SEVERAL MONTHS AND HE WONT EVEN RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS. lakeland Florida
Author: lakeland, Florida Property Management: home services now lakeland florida lakeland, Florida

Jan 30 2016
Done right moving Done wrong moving edmonton alberta Author: edmonton, Alberta Moving Companies: Done right moving

Jan 29 2016
Nasty Dress Cheap, nasty rip-offs the clothes are not the right sizes if you get what you ordered. Poor quality and bad costumer service, if you get any service. VERY SLOW DELIVERY. China Internet Author: Lancaster, Ohio Clothing Stores: Nasty Dress Internet