Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Sep 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Sep 28 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST BlueCare Automotive Amazon Seller Caught Manipulating Competitor's Feedback for Negative Ratings MILLERSBURG Ohio
Scammer BrownBox Savings Amazon Seller Author: Haworth, New Jersey Internet Fraud: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 28 2016
Mandala Crafts Inc. Mandala Trading Sylvia Smelcer Deceptive advertising Lying Refuse to make things right Spiteful Austin Texas Business Has Resolved Complaint Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Kitchens: Mandala Crafts Inc. Austin, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Diana Delp Diana Herr, Diana Delp she had the work done and after we left filed a chargeback Yorba Linda California
Author: Irvine, California Dead Beat Customers: Diana Delp Yorba Linda, California

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Allen Martin Scam on DFY(Done For You) program. Don't believe IT! It's a TRAP! Internet
Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 27 2016
BLU Roofing & Construction BLU RoofingJ.R. Gonzales Work was done 7 months behind schedule, without a permit, and didn't follow code. Forged engineering reports were provided to me and a city inspector. Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Roofing Companies: BLU Roofing & Construction Westminster, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
Stephanie Laurel Willen Stef Willen con artist, grifter, filthy, doesn't know different between right and wrong Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: California Civil Rights Violators: Stephanie Laurel Willen Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 24 2016
Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Stopped Paying and Started Ignoring Other
Now you want to respond?? Author: California Customer: Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Other

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Biomed SystemsInc Hashtag Fulfillmet ,products: bio diamond bio glaciere WHY IS NOTHING DONE OVER 1000 COMPLAINTS RE THIS COMPANY ?!?! Seminole FL Author: st petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Biomed SystemsInc Seminole,

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL One Question Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
Visiting Angels RI They prey on and take advantage of older people who do not realize what is being done to them, and who are in great need of care. North Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Providence, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Visiting Angels RI North Attleboro, Massachusetts

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
Right Way. Home Services Noah Mercurio, Nicholas StroupNoah's Home Improvement Windows, Doorwall, Gutters & Gutter Guards Warren Michigan Author: Commerce , Michigan Home Improvements: Right Way. Home Services Warren, Michigan

Sep 21 2016
BlueCare Automotive MICHAEL L MAST Premium Microfiber Wash Mitt, 2-Pieces MILLERSBURG, Ohio Internet Really? Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Parts: BlueCare Automotive Internet

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan You May Wish To Do This Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan