Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

3, Report #1319225

Jul 27 2016
BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TOOK MY MONEY DIDN'T FINISH JOB TEMECULA California Author: CAMDEN, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: BEST BUY AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT TEMECULA, California

Jul 26 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

5, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

6, Report #1319058

Jul 26 2016
Warehouse One LLC Seling junk for a thousand grand bad apples !!! Crossville Tennessee Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Warehouse One LLC Crossville TN,

7, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Special Financing Service LLCIntegrated Corporate Solutions They collected money yet done nothing as agreed Hamption Virginia Author: Jackson, Mississippi Income tax: DTCA Direct Tax Consulting Associate Hamption , Virginia

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f***** is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Complete Fabrication - There is a reason why they are EX-employee Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

restrepoltd Non payment of a bill , for a done work . Paris Nationwide
Author: Other Advertising Agencies: restrepoltd Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
irsauctioneer.com/contact.html THE boss is John. he said he was done with me They buy and sell thing in an auction style Orient Author: Rossford , Ohio Liars: irsauctioneer.com/contact.html Internet

Jul 25 2016
Dish Network DISH DISH TOOK $747 RIGHT OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION! !!#/^&** Englewood Nationwide Author: Manteca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Knick of Time Watches Knick of Time on Facebook Marjorie Escaro Stole my money. The company promised to issue me a refund for over a month and never delivered. They have done this to several people. They also delete any negative comments on their page so no one can see what they have done. Glenelg North, SA 5045 Australia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Jul 25 2016
Dr. Debra Atkins Frodel -  Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery center Leave me alone I have done nothing to you.  Marietta Georgia This author is a fraud Author: Vero Beach, Florida Doctors: Dr. Debra Atkins Frodel Marietta, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
ole ben franklin motors oak ridge tn lied about carfax oak ridge Tennessee Author: HARRIMAN, Tennessee Auto Inspection: ole ben franklin motors oak ridge tn oak ridge , Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES MELINDA JOHNSON WILLIAMBURG TOWNHOMES THEY ARE TAKEING PEOPLE MONEY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TOWNHOMES AND THEY ARE TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE THAT THEY CALLED THEM AND THEY COULD NOT LIVE A MSG ON THIER PHONE. SOME ONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE THIS IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. GARLAND Texas Author: GARLAND , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES GARLAND, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Song Traction SongTraction, Joe Conte, Joe Gabriel Charging a $400 fee to get my songs placed, organized and synced, and have done absolutely nothing Internet
Author: New York, New York DJ Services: Song Traction Internet

Jul 24 2016
Gardenview Apartments I was a victim of domestic violence who moved from a domestic violence shelter in June 2015 to Gardenview apartments in Memphis, TN.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Gardenview Apartments Memphis , Tennessee

Jul 23 2016
TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & TEMPO AUTO SALES/JMAC FININICAL IN DICKSON,TN. ENFORCED AN ARGEED AGREEMENT/BILL OF SALES THAT WASN'T AGREED Hopkinsville & dickson Kentucky & tenn Author: PRINCETON, Kentucky Auto Dealers: TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & DICKSON,TN. Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
LOCKSMITH KNOXVILLE TN Able Locksmith DAMAGED MY CAR DOOR KNOXVILLE Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Towing: LOCKSMITH KNOXVILLE TN knoxville, Tennessee