Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f***** is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Complete Fabrication - There is a reason why they are EX-employee Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

restrepoltd Non payment of a bill , for a done work . Paris Nationwide
Author: Other Advertising Agencies: restrepoltd Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
irsauctioneer.com/contact.html THE boss is John. he said he was done with me They buy and sell thing in an auction style Orient Author: Rossford , Ohio Liars: irsauctioneer.com/contact.html Internet

Jul 25 2016
Dish Network DISH DISH TOOK $747 RIGHT OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION! !!#/^&** Englewood Nationwide Author: Manteca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Knick of Time Watches Knick of Time on Facebook Marjorie Escaro Stole my money. The company promised to issue me a refund for over a month and never delivered. They have done this to several people. They also delete any negative comments on their page so no one can see what they have done. Glenelg North, SA 5045 Australia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Jul 25 2016
Dr. Debra Atkins Frodel -  Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery center Leave me alone I have done nothing to you.  Marietta Georgia This author is a fraud Author: Vero Beach, Florida Doctors: Dr. Debra Atkins Frodel Marietta, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
ole ben franklin motors oak ridge tn lied about carfax oak ridge Tennessee Author: HARRIMAN, Tennessee Auto Inspection: ole ben franklin motors oak ridge tn oak ridge , Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES MELINDA JOHNSON WILLIAMBURG TOWNHOMES THEY ARE TAKEING PEOPLE MONEY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TOWNHOMES AND THEY ARE TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE THAT THEY CALLED THEM AND THEY COULD NOT LIVE A MSG ON THIER PHONE. SOME ONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE THIS IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. GARLAND Texas Author: GARLAND , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES GARLAND, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Kuhn VW Kuhn Honda, Kuhn VW, Kuhn Automotive Group Fraud, Non-Disclosure, Unethical, Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Kuhn VW Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Song Traction SongTraction, Joe Conte, Joe Gabriel Charging a $400 fee to get my songs placed, organized and synced, and have done absolutely nothing Internet
Author: New York, New York DJ Services: Song Traction Internet

Jul 24 2016
Gardenview Apartments I was a victim of domestic violence who moved from a domestic violence shelter in June 2015 to Gardenview apartments in Memphis, TN.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Gardenview Apartments Memphis , Tennessee

Jul 23 2016
TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & TEMPO AUTO SALES/JMAC FININICAL IN DICKSON,TN. ENFORCED AN ARGEED AGREEMENT/BILL OF SALES THAT WASN'T AGREED Hopkinsville & dickson Kentucky & tenn Author: PRINCETON, Kentucky Auto Dealers: TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & DICKSON,TN. Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

LOCKSMITH KNOXVILLE TN Able Locksmith DAMAGED MY CAR DOOR KNOXVILLE Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Towing: LOCKSMITH KNOXVILLE TN knoxville, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Choppers Handyman Service Choppers H.M.Sorlandohomerepairs.com Bobby Hopper Businesswas paid to do renovations that were not completed and some that were completed were done improperly. Orlando Florida Author: Maitland, Florida Home Improvements: Choppers Handyman Service Orlando, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Whirlpool Service charged $400 for service that was never done Cincinnati Ohio Author: New Richmond, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Whirlpool Service Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Toshia Brownstein of ELLA errand ladies of LA scam business. toshia will not pay back for work done. los angeles california
Author: los angeles, California Personal Services: Toshia Brownstein of ELLA Internet

Jul 21 2016
Great Sports inc. scamed me. i bought a $900 scooter that has not worked since i bought it. that was 5months ago. i was told by them that they would send me the part to fix it which i never reseved the right one.julia illinois Author: conway, Arkansas Electronic Manufacturers: Great Sports 8 illinois

Jul 21 2016
ZENO AUTO PARTS Ripped off my credit card for an expensive door mirror, when I didnt get in 2 weeks I went to this site. My credit card was also used in CA. but didnt connect that right away. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Austin, Minnesota Auto Parts: ZENO AUTO PARTS Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
Mitchell '1' on Demand Pro Demand Automotive Repair info Should be called Mitchell NONE Don't be roped in, This product is horrible Internet Author: North Andover, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Mitchell on Demand Internet

Jul 21 2016
drive your dream llc/ willam automotive william automotive I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DONALD FROM A CRAIGSLIST AD..I ENDED UP AT THE AUCTION..WHERE I PURCHASED..A SATURN VUE FOR 2500 DOLLARS..CAR RAN FINE UNTILL I GOT HOME stockbridge  Georgia Author: atlanta ga, Georgia Auto Dealers: drive your dream llc/ willam automotive stockbridge ga, Georgia

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona