Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 15 2017
24 Hour Printer ,IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED,  Benjamin Loukil is a Fraud, 24 Hour Printer is a FRAUD Company, They have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them People dont buy anything from her website they will charge you will delievered anything to you. Benjamin Loukil is a very bad lady. Even not replying me over the emails. I requested many time. Enfield Town, UK Internet
Author: Chandigarh, Arkansas Printing & Copy Services: 24 Hour Printer (IMAGINE DIGITAL LIMITED) Internet

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Done Right Automotive Done Right Automotive Auto Repair & Tire Ripped off. Scam. Sevierville Tennessee Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Done Right Automotive Sevierville, Tennessee

Mar 14 2017
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Mar 14 2017
21st Mortgage Predatory Lender Fraud Lender Knoxville, Tn Nationwide Oh Poor Baby Author: Dublin, California Liars: 21st Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Summerstone nursery shipped me dead plants, I returned them and they aknowleged the return, but never sent replacements. MORRISON TN Author: Clarkson, Kentucky Landscaping: Summerstone nursery Internet

Mar 12 2017
Dunkin Donuts Bad treatment , they kicked me out right 2 minutes after selling me a drink at 9:42 pm even thought on the door it said it closes at 10 pm ,when I addressed it to them they said they don't care and they told me to get out. Brooklyn New York GET A LIFE LOSER!!! Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dunkin Donuts Brooklyn , New York

Mar 12 2017
Blindbid michael Ohare and wife tanya they cheated on me and not paying right for the work or the service provided and always not paying accordingly to centers and with full of excuses like the leads were returned in the crm and i said to him to update it so that centers can view the status and he never does.  he complaints the leads are not good and when the calling data is from him so why should he complain and he hires s people from the Philippines top be viriers and not being honest and centers complaint that he doesnt pay the right amount colorado springs Colorado Author: Mindanao, Alabama Business Consulting: Blindbid colorado springs, Colorado

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
605 mill rd east aurora real estate building department multiple work done without permits east aurora New York
Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Government Services: 605 mill rd east aurora , New York

Mar 11 2017
javelin tech I went to javelin in 2009 i could never get my certificate or anything from this sschool i went into debt and never got to used my degree. And i still can't get my certificate. So. What did i use the loan for. I dont really know where all of the koan mone well they would never let me get my certificate. I had to pay 250.00 just to take morning. classes that wasn't. right Cobb Georgia Author: Newton , Georgia Trade Schools: javelin tech Georgia

Mar 11 2017
Mr. Sandless Refused to return deposit when work not done Aston Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Building Services: Mr. Sandless Aston, Pennsylvania

Mar 11 2017
Cactus Auto My girlfriend and got a PTCruser from Cactus Auto and it has a dent in the back right finder also we had to buy two tires the right front seat belt had to be repaced the dashlight flashes also the reading light comes on when we hit a bump. And there are more Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cactus Auto Tucson, Arizona

Mar 10 2017
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Rusty Shawn Summit / D&S Construction Shawn Summit/ Darah Keilyn Carter Summit He took $23,000 from us to build a metal shop building. This was for concrete,building materials, and labor. He dug up our yard, framed out a hole for concrete, left some building parts and stopped returning our calls. Durant Oklahoma
Things we , and others have done do far... Author: Hastings, Oklahoma Consumer Services: Rusty Shawn Summit / D&S Construction Durant, Oklahoma

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
DJ Automotive Ripped us off on mechanical work on F250 Ford Duesel truck Sherwood Arkansas Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: DJ Automotive Sherwood, Arkansas

Mar 09 2017
Pool Doctor Pools Jeff Knapp Amy Knapp Knapp LLC Total rippoff, they said they do things right and it has been over a year and no pool Piedmont Alabama
Author: Roswell, Georgia Pool Services: Pool Doctor Pools Piedmon, Alabama

Mar 09 2017
hallers repair hallers diesel performance will charge you for things not done cheyenne Wyoming Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Auto Mechanics: hallers repair cheyenne, Wyoming

Mar 09 2017
MHC Knoxville TN/ Rob Stone salesman This sales man will take $1000.00 to hold a truck you are interested in. Once I found out my high interest rate I want my money back angel ripped me off. Kept my money. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MHC Knoxville TN/ Rob Stone salesman Knoxville, Tennessee

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
Randy Aubrey Dodge Aubrey Automotive sold my stepgrandson a lemon car Cannelton Indiana Author: Tell City, Indiana Auto Dealers: Randy Aubrey Dodge Cannelton, Indiana

Mar 09 2017
OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident when doing business with OPES Financial Solutions' licensed associate.  OPES Financial Solutions stands behind products, services offered by licensed associates, offering an excellent business opportunity. OPES Financial Solutions provides quality, personalized, financial education, solutions to families, individuals, & businesses. OPES Financial Solutions specializes in assisting families, individuals, & business products against life's unforeseen losses, issues. OPES Financial Solutions helps families, individuals secure predictable, stable retirement income. Each licensed OPES associate goes through rigorous background check by governmental agency for licensing. The OPES mission to empower Americans from all walks of life, through financial literacy & planning, create prosperity, peace of mind. OPES fulfills mission partially through partnerships with some of the largest, most well known, companies in financial industry.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: OPES Financial Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. OPES: Latin for “wealth”. OPES equates to abundance, riches, resources. Through planning, process, tried & proven strategies, OPES Financial Solutions provides clients with opportunity to create personal wealth & financial security. OPES Financial Solutions assists clients to invest in right products, concepts that can pay dividends for a lifetime & beyond. McKinney, Texas

Mar 08 2017
Nissian 112 Long Island - Is abisive and will miss treat you every time There sales staff is abusive and will play games. And when they are caught continue to make it worseI made an official compliant with both the dealership and corporate. I needed and wanted nothing but to let them know what was being done. They did not After documents were in writing they stood behind nothing Long Island NY Nissian 112 in Patchogue New York Author: Nesconset, New York Auto Dealers: Nissian 112 Long Island - Is abisive and will miss treat you every time Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Charlotte Gothard Charlotte Gothard Puppyfind Crazy seller, ripped off, money stolen Dayton, TN TN
Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Charlotte Gothard Internet