Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

May 15 2016
done right automotive DONE WRONG AUTOMOTIVE sevierville Tennessee
Author: new market, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: done right automotive sevierville, Tennessee

May 14 2016
Crosby Automotive Repair, Inc. DC Automotive, Derrick Jay and Rebba Crosby Took my money and still I don't have a working truck Jacksonville Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Auto Repair Service: Crosby Automotive Repair, Inc. Jacksonville, Florida

May 14 2016
Mountain Loan Centers I borrowed money from these guys because i was in a tight spot last year, this year i unfortunately became unemployed, and had no way of paying them back i did tell them that i could do some type of payment arrangement they agreed, however they went ahead and decided to serve me a summons for $900, i only borrowed $200 from them, i couldnt afford this amount, but they continue to harass me for it, im trying to look for work and pay them back but they wont even accept $20 from me, they are the shadiest and lowest form of loans that i have ever seen in my life, they should be closed permanently for what they have done for their customers. Salt Lake City Utah Oh, Now They Are Shady But They Were Great When They Loaned You Money! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Freeway insurance Hello my name is nichole gilbert and I tried to file a report with the Better Business Bureau, but it just wasn't allowing me and I've done several reviews about this company Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Legal Services: Freeway insurance Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2016
BCS Rentals, Elite Destinations, Noah Bradford (Owner Ebay Sells) Making False Postings for Timeshare's on Ebay and Collecting money when there isn't really a Timeshare tied to it!! Sevierville TN Author: Salt Lake, Utah Timeshare Rentals: BCS Rentals Internet

May 12 2016
Putnam county cps Putnam county cos removed my children with out a court order then failed to conformance where my children were did not conduct a article 10proceeding in 72hours the y violated all my civil and conditional right my children's as well as a result of there  negligence carmel New York Author: ny, New York Attorneys General: Putnam county cps carmel, New York

May 12 2016
Suite Dreams Vacations Worse than a Timeshare Sevierville Tennessee Author: Louisville, Tennessee Hotel: Suite Dreams Vacations Sevierville, Tennessee

May 12 2016
American Locksmith 24/7 Automotive Locksmith Was charged $150 for 25 seconds of work. Website clearly states prices starting from $35 for auto lockouts.  Nationwide Internet
Author: Denton, Texas Security Services: American Locksmith 24/7 Internet

May 12 2016
E Tours and Travel,Inc I was given a deal odf 3 nights at an Orlando Hotel or Resort for $99.00 to bee paid right away. I could make reservations later. Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Georgia Resorts: E Tours and Travel,Inc Orlando, Florida

May 11 2016
Jim's Renovation jim runciman I hired him to do work for me he came in did the job half done and wrong his work failed city inspection he demanded i pay him he left without giving me reciept everything is already falling apart not even 2 months yet ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Consumer Services: Jim's Renovation ottawa, Ontario

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Auto Brite Used Auto Sales Moceri Motors-Mount Clemens Buy Right-Mount Clemens Scam Artists, Liars, Cheats and Frauds. This place is a RIP-OFF. Do not go here. Mount Clemens Michigan Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Auto Brite Used Auto Sales Mount Clemens, Michigan

May 09 2016
Alpha Bravo Charlie Recovery and Towing LLC Keith F RustAbc DiscountTowing and Recovery Scammers selling broken incorrect automotive parts to consumers Mullins South Carolina Author: Portage, Wisconsin Auto Parts: Alpha Bravo Charlie Recovery and Towing LLC Mullins, South Carolina

May 09 2016
International Speakers Network, Innovators Group, Insight Publishing, Did not fulfill on their promise, took my money, now unreachable by phone or email Sevierville Tennessee Author: Castro Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: International Speakers Network Sevierville, Tennessee

May 09 2016
Ferman Mini of Tampa Ferman Mini of Palm Harbour, Ferman Automotive Group Engine/Coolant/Electrical/AC Systemwide failures on vehicle with less than 1.5 years ownership Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Ferman Mini of Tampa Palm Harbor, Florida

May 08 2016
TRIAD TRUCKING LEADER EXPRESS Triad trucking out of crystal lake, IL used to be called leader express out of Woodall, IL. Brooke Hudson, Chris Condotti, and frank Rodriguez have been opening and closing companies without paying the employees or owner operators for work being done. They owe me about three weeks of work that they still haven't paid me till this day Crystal lake Illinois Author: Huntley, Illinois Trucking Companies: TRIAD TRUCKING Crystal lake , Illinois

May 08 2016
BMB Pet transport/United Pet shipping Company NO Call/no show/no refunds because you cancelled. Memphis, TN Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Shipping Companies: BMB Pet transport/United Pet shipping Nationwide

Ed Rooney Ed Rooney Automotive SCAM Fraud New Boston TX
Author: New Boston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Ed Rooney Nationwide

May 08 2016
Bradshaw's Muffler and Automotive Donnie Bradshaw Ripped off due to shoddy workmanship from dishonest buisnessman Muncie Indiana
Author: Muncie, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Bradshaw's Muffler and Automotive Muncie, Indiana

May 08 2016
Greg Lane Automotive Prestige, powerstrokehttp://www.powerstroketampa.com/ Con men, Cheats, Liars Tampa Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Auto Dealers: Greg Lane Automotive Tampa, Florida

May 06 2016
Vandewater & associates David P Vandewater Illegally gives away neighbor's property, refuses to issue obligated right of way Lyons Falls New York Incredible Liar! Author: Lyons falls, New York Realtors: Vandewater & associates Lyons Falls , New York

49, Report #1205949

May 06 2016
Investment Properties Mexico Richard Houghton Wally Thomas Fraud and Thieves and Lies Playa del carmen Quintana Roo
Investment Properties Mexico...Just EVIL Author: Kansas City, Missouri Real Estate Investing: Investment Properties Mexico Playa del carmen,

May 06 2016
Mike Palmer -Eddystone: Finger of Light is a self proclaimed n**i. The Monkey Man Mike Palmer- Mike Palmer/Eddystone: Finger of Light is a self proclaimed n**i. Cornwall , Nationwide
Truth & Justice Published Author: PARIS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Mike Palmer -Eddystone: Finger of Light i Nationwide