Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Massey Services inc Just read a report which describes my experience exactly. My credit card was billed for service that I was not notified of and also did not leave notice they had been there. Don't think service was done. When I called was told they would mail a work order which I never received. I cancelled future work with Massey. Houston Texas Author: Montgomery , Texas Consumer Services: Massey Services inc Texas

Aug 21 2016
Switch it Title Exchange, llc,Oakmont Resort, Tree Tops Realty, Melissa Evans Realtor Misleading, ripoff, scam Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Resorts: Switch it Title Exchange, llc Tennessee

Aug 20 2016
Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee

Aug 19 2016
K & K Automotive Sold Me a Poorly Remanufactured Engine/Cheap Parts Passaic New Jersey Author: McHenry, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: K & K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Company makes contact after post! Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Jacks Automotive LLC Jack's Auto jack's auto, mcdowell, phoenix, arizona, az Phoenix Arizona
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Jacks Automotive LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2016
Liberty Automotive Protection Palmer Administration Dealer Services Scare tactics bully unprofessional dishonest beware avoidance Asbury Park, New Jersey Nationwide New Jersey Author: Greeley, Colorado Auto Warranty: Liberty Automotive Protection Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Thomas perfomance automotive My Transmission Repair Shop, America's Transmission Scammed & ripped me off Spring Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Thomas perfomance automotive Spring, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Computer-Tech-H Fransis Walter More phone numbers: 1-574-2575 1-888-509-0573 Pennsylvania They displayed an official-looking warning on my new' used computer of being hacked. Then they called me, and said I needed to pay for an update,; unfortuantely, I paid $199.99. They ran a bunch of scans. Then they called again about 2 1/2 weeks later and claimed they needed $700 to fix it. This time i declined. One of their techs tried to write obscene messages in facebook acquaintances messages in the right-hand margin!!! where my $199 went. Pennsylvania Author: Tyler, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer-Tech-H Internet

Aug 16 2016
K&J Implement and Auto Service, Jason Lautt charged for work that was not done Jamestown North Dakota
Author: West Plains, Missouri Auto Repair Service: K&J Implement and Auto Service Jamestown, North Dakota

Aug 16 2016
Miller Automotive Purchased a vehicle that immediately fell apart one mile off the lot Jackson Tennessee Author: Mercer, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Miller Automotive Jackson, Tennessee

Aug 15 2016
law offices of Stuart Dumas STUART DUMAS lied,made false promises,bad advice and very bad represantation.and led my fiance right into a conviction that should never even had made it to trial in the first place. all of los angeles county and the sfv California Author: Sherman oaks, California Attorneys & Legal Services: law offices of Stuart Dumas west hollywood, California

Aug 15 2016
Forumula Drift ShopFD, Formula Drift Shop formula drift, automotive sport Internet Author: Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Forumula Drift Internet

Aug 15 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Aug 15 2016
Valley Trenching Valley Trenching of Arizona Pressured Customer to Pay Early, Promised to Return...Didn't Do the job right, Didn't Return Phoenix Arizona
Dishonest Company Owner Author: Arizona Builders & Contractors: Valley Trenching Phoenix,

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 14 2016
Mediarazzi Phil autelitano Scammer gets your money and stops communicating. Knoxville, tn Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee On-Line Business: Mediarazzi Internet

Aug 14 2016
Us Express The worst orientation for a company an they promise you everything until you get there Chattanooga tn Nationwide Author: Tennille, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Us Express Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
westgate (Tennessee) I want to sell or cancel my membership and they won't let me out of contract Gatlinburg, TN Tennessee Author: Zanesfield, Ohio Timeshare Rentals: westgate Tennessee

48, Report #1320704

Aug 14 2016
Global Resale Center Blueprint Automotive, Rashard Davis, Timothy Newkirk CON ARTISTS/ SCAMMERS Buffalo New York Author: lackawanna, New York Auto Dealers: Global Resale Center Buffalo, New York

Aug 14 2016
Buffalo Wild Wings Rochester MN Never right Rochester Minnesota Author: Rochester, Minnesota Fast Food Restaurants: Buffalo Wild Wings Rochester MN Rochester, Minnesota

Aug 13 2016
North Georgia Automotive N.G. Auto Inc. Shawn Johnson, all talk but doesn't do or know anything Acworth Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Parts: North Georgia Automotive Acworth, Georgia