DONE RIGHT AUTOMOTIVE, SEVIERVILLE, TN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: done right automotive, sevierville, tn
There may be more specific results for "done right automotive, sevierville, tn"
For more specific results for "done right automotive, sevierville, tn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 13 2017
Steampro Carpet Cleaning, Clay Started cleaning at my home, when he was partially done he asked for payment while the product worked. After receiving payment he packed up and left the job unfinished. Longview, Texas Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Cleaning Services: Steampro Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Alucia Said it was a freesample but actually entered into a trial and it was not free. When I canceled I only got a 30 % refund as they said it was not a sample but the full product. I had an allergic reaction and offered to return unused portion. They said they can not accept open products. So nothing is free about this at all and it is no trail. You are scammed and not a d**n thing is done about it as you can see by all the other complaints. I don't make the kind of money to spend 100.00 on a skin product. I just thought I was paying S & H on a FREE sample! Totally a scam! Internet Author: ozark, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Alucia Internet

Aug 13 2017
Quality Roofing Tony After cashing my check , it took him over a week to come and do the job. The was not done right, Illed and texted him with no results. I have a contract with a 10 year warranty with him.I have pictures of leaks and where my ceiling Glen Burnie Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Roofing Glen Burnie, Maryland

Aug 12 2017
Pep boys Just Brakes Pep Boy's messed up my brakes and I got lied to about being approved for my loan of up to 2000 dollars. Didn't find out until I got my vehicle finished and had to pay a huge expensive out of pocket bill. I took my Vehicle to a different shop and they found out how bad my brakes was missing springs, not bleed right and didn't get adjusted or seated right. Temple Texas Author: Templ, Texas Auto Mechanics: Pep boys Temple, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Beacon Tire I took my car to Beacon tire to have my front-end allignmment done because, my son had just put new shocks and struts on my car. My son said it was a good idea to have my front end alligned, and I told them this. After they took my car back in the shop the mechanic and salesmen informed me I needed new struts.  Russellville Arkansas Author: Russellville, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: Beacon Tire Russellville , Arkansas

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

33, Report #1391958

Aug 11 2017
Priced Right Tree & Lawn Jeff Diebold Don't Be Swindled By Jeff Diebold of Priced Right Tree & Lawn! Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Alabama Landscaping: Priced Right Tree & Lawn Wichita, Kansas

Aug 10 2017
Car parts cancel order take money out of account no dates right. then must pay more to ship back Internet Author: templeton, California Auto Parts: Car parts Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
fast and affordable divorce Dont ever go to this company to help you with your divorce.They are a big fraud.Basically they will take your money and give you a bunch of forms and ask you to do the divorce yourself.With no help.I am one of their victoms and obviosly not the only one.the are a big scam on the internet and the forms that they provide is not even the right forms. Internet Author: Rhode Island Chambers of Commerce: fast and affordable divorce Internet

Aug 10 2017
Preferred law, PLLC They said they were help my father and I a home modification with the mortgage lenders. They made us pay $557.0 for 6 months total of $3,9000. After we finished those payments were finished they started charging $298.00-$398.00 when I was late. They automatic withdraw out of me and my father's account for 2 years and 4 months. Nothing was done I fax everything they say they needed and responded back say everything is going good and they are in contact with our lender. It goes on like this For over two year's Salt lake city South Carolina Author: Inman, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Preferred law, PLLC Salt lake city, South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Divine Moving Group Biggest Scam Watch out daytona beach Florida Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This Author: Alabama Travel Services: Divine Moving Group daytona beach, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing Notice of default Right to Cure Salt lake city Utah Author: Brunswick, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Servicing Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
ThcTrust.org TexMason as identified on youtube, is a rippoff, or shall I say appears to be educating unsuspecting customers on two topics. One is mortgage foreclosure assistance and the other is the 'Master File Access'. (BS, if he had this done and complete, do you r credit repair, foreclosure assistance, mortgage fraud, master file access, educational material unknown unknown Author: dallas, Texas Credit Services: ThcTrust.org Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
National Sevices Corp. Magazines They called me and offered this great deal that I would get 4-5 magazines for free for the frist month and I got to pick the magazines, they wouldn't charge me until after my my free month was done and in the mean time I could cancel at any time. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Bed & Bath: National Sevices Corp. Magazines Virgina Beach, Virginia

Aug 09 2017
Hassan Charmichael He made me pay twice by scamming me a total of $540. When the first payment was made, he claimed that he could not provide the results without the hash but din tell me before, and said that he was doing me a favour by hacking me 3 accounts with the price of 1, he has not not even hacked 1 account for me. When he asked for the payment again, i said not a single account was hacked and he said that he only want to give the results, and have been answering friendly all the while, also said that plz he has done enough work which was worth the first payment. Once the 2nd payment was made, he stopped replying no matter how many msgs were sent. The scumbag wasted my hard earned money, time and energy as well when i could actually contact some1 more worthy. Find that rascal and give my money back !!! Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Hassan Charmichael Internet

Aug 09 2017
Dearborn total automotive group Detroit Michigan Tell us the rest of the story Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Financing: Auto Dealers: Dearborn total automotive group Detroit, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
Robbie's Automotive & Collision Specialists Owner started working on my car and now threatening not to complete the job started Dover New Jersey Update: Worked things out with the body shop Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Body Work & Repair: Robbie's Automotive & Collision Specialists Dover, New Jersey

Aug 09 2017
Imperium I signed up for a 30 day free trial and after I was done with the trial they charged me @ $70.00 and @ $80.00 Internet Author: Shipshewana, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Imperium Internet

Aug 09 2017
two men and a truck movers quoted 1100 to move house- charged over 2200. lost n damaged several items. Dealing with mgmt was horrid. repair services took forever and were not done to properly correct issues and took forever. do not use them. their repair contractors are useless clowns- their mgmt does nothing follow up is poor never use Des Plaines Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: two men and a truck movers Des Plaines, Illinois

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Do NOT be a fool Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 09 2017
Dex Media Renewed Contract after request to cancel services Bristol TN/DFW Airport TX, Texas Nationwide Author: Murphy, North Carolina Media: Dex Media Nationwide