Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Sep 18 2016
Meadows automotive Took me for 2800,00 Jacksonville Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Meadows automotive Jacksonville, Illinois

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Mr rooter 4 grand paid for a job never done! Weirton West Virginia
Author: Steubenville , Ohio Builders & Contractors: Mr rooter Weirton , West Virginia

Sep 18 2016
Ourisman Volkswagen of Rockville They Lie and Steal! Rockville Maryland You did the right thing by walking away from a bad deal Author: North Potomac, Maryland Auto Dealers: Ourisman Volkswagen of Rockville Rockville, Maryland

Sep 16 2016
Barrett Motors Inc Rowlett sold me a lemon - took back lemon and resold on their lot to someone else. Lied about new parts and service that was stated to be done and was not Starting off I came to this dealer because my cousin worked here. So there for I trusted the dealer.  Rowlett Texas Incorrect information Author: Mansfield, Texas Auto Dealers: Barrett Motors Inc Rowlett Rowlett, Texas

Sep 16 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capellan pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Sep 15 2016
Salon Bliss The owner,Gretchen, totally chopped my hair and I feel it was done on purpose bc she has the ability to give a great haircut Whitehall Pennsylvania Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Salon Bliss Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2016
Easterns Automotive Group, AKA Easterns Auto, AKA Easterns Automotive Horrible Company to do Business With - Will NEVER Purchase a Vehicle from Easterns Again Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Rosedale, Maryland

Sep 13 2016
Angela Shnnon Inc Angela Shannon Took my money. No work was done Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Attorneys General: Angela Shnnon Inc Marietta , Georgia

Kaman and Cusimano JOKE-LIARS-BEWARE Columbus Ohio
Confused Author: Hilliard, Ohio Lawyers: Kaman and Cusimano Columbus , Ohio

Sep 13 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS. THEY ARE TAKING 29.95 DOLLARS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT TN. You deserve your money back! Here's the real number Author: Tompkinsville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
MDM Brick Pavers & Stones Mario Da Mota Takes your money and refuses to work or refund it Lawrenceville Georgia MDM has done the right thing Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Building Services: MDM Brick Pavers & Stones Lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Sep 10 2016
MyScore.com Money for NOTHING!! Chattanooga TN You need to call them Author: Cascilla, Mississippi Credit Reporting Agencies: MyScore.com Internet

Sep 09 2016
MAD CITY SALES Mad City Sales will take advanatage of you if they can. madison Wisconsin You did the right thing by walking away from a bad deal Author: Portage, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: mad city sales madison, Wisconsin

Sep 09 2016
Budget Brakes, Charlott AVE Nashville TN 37209 Not Honorable, Denied Guarantee, Rude Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Budget Brakes, Charlott AVE Nashville TN 37209 Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 09 2016
Speedymen Moving Company Speedymen Extreme damaged to my furnishings done while loading and while transporting and unloading Nashville Tennessee
Situation just gets worse and worse Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: Speedymen Moving Company Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 07 2016
Done With Loans LLC, DoneWithLoans.com, DoneWithLoans, Done With Loans Attempting to gain access to Federal Student Aid on my behalf claiming they work in compliance with Department of Education Sherman Oaks California Author: Clayton, Indiana Loans: Done With Loans, LLC Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
SS Auto Body Continental Automotive Services terrible paint job Curtis Bay Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Repair Service: SS Auto Body Curtis Bay, Maryland

Sep 06 2016
Arizona Automotive Institute AAI I ateend AAI for 10 months and whin I singhed up I wase told told by thim that thay would carry my loan but at the end of the 10 months I wese told that I woul need to take out A expensive loan to pay it off befor thay would give me my deploma the instruckters did not know what thay wer doing I did NOT get my moneys werth the info wase pore at best Glendale Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale, Arizona

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
K&K Automotive Abe & Noah Hazin completely ripped off Passaic New Jersey Author: Clifton Park, New York Auto Repair Service: K&K Automotive Passaic, New Jersey

Sep 05 2016
andy gunn ourk9 hi guys he hired me for job on terms of 6000 ph per week after 20 days of job when i asked for my remaining pay of 12000 ph he started giving excuse no job done site not completed, when i repeatedly requested that send me remaining information 10 times he didt have ready he owes me 120000 ph he is scam same he did with many employees new york Internet Author: bhopal, Alabama Dog Breeders: andy gunn Internet

Sep 05 2016
Exkash Knoxville Tennessee (TN) Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Exkash Internet

Sep 04 2016
hill tire walterboro sc automotive mechanic shop walterboro South Carolina Author: Green Pond, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: hill tire walterboro sc walterboro, South Carolina