Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. Punch TV Studios Stock Author: Long Beach, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Gardena, California

Feb 14 2017
  Department of Economic Security : Rips off Mother's child support payments ,DCSE, and failure to report of non custodial parent income to the Social Security Administration. Now, the payee representative of this said child, is miss managing this said child's benefits and an over payments of more than $ 11,000.00 is owed to Social Security Administration. A handicapped child whom grew up in the Arizona's D.D.D. system who was a victim of sexual assault by a family member. Is still yet to be freed, Pending Phoenix Police Department's Investigation that has gone on for over 5 years. And still nothing has been done by detectives,  Headquarters, to aid this said child. PHOENIX Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Liars: Arizona Department of Economic Security PHOENIX, Arizona

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 12 2017
Moon Valley Nurseries Wrong trees were brought to my residence twice, incomplete consultation charged $200 Murrieta California Lets make made things right Author: Corona, California Nurseries: Moon Valley Nurseries Murrieta, california

Feb 11 2017
Novel Remodeling Inc-John Partiel In viewing your Internet site, in the “About Novel Remodeling” section, it makes reference to “the idea of quality cannot be compromised” and “adding value work”. Well it definitely didn’t apply to how my property was left after dishing out over $28k for the work that was done.  Burbank California
Novel Remodeling Response Author: Whittier, California Home Improvements: Novel Remodeling Inc Burbank, California

Feb 10 2017
Government Contract Registry Inc This is a rip-off company. You pay to get jobs offered by government agencies but they never materialize. They keep putting you off hoping you get tired and go away. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. Right away, guaranteed, Clearwater Florida Author: Stafford, Texas Builders & Contractors: Government Contract Registry Inc Internet

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Tidewater Financial Company Liars, Cheats and Unprofessional Virginia Beach Virginia Really? Author: Corona, California Financial Services: Tidewater Financial Company Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 09 2017
Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Joseph Van-Y Joe Van-Y, Joe Vany, HD Homes, SJ Homes, Douglas Van-Y, Doug Van-Y Convicted Scammer - Shady Contractor - Scammed $23000, left leaky roof and partially done porch West Branch Michigan
False Information... Author: Midland, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Joseph Van-Y West Branch, Michigan

Feb 09 2017
1800 Loan Mart Cora in Collections Nasty, Idignant, Disrepectful, Condescending Encino California You can try Author: Palo Alto, California Financial Services: 1800 Loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 09 2017
walmart charging for lube not done bentonville Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Auto Service Stations: walmart Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Hibdon Tire **Enid, Oklahoma** Made Mistakes and Wouldn't Make Them Right! Enid Oklahoma Author: Enid, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tire **Enid, Oklahoma** Enid, Oklahoma

Feb 07 2017
Garcinia Cambogia FREE Trial is a scam!! I was FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED FULL PRICE ON MY CREDIT CARD. These scammers ALSO PLACED me on a SUBSCRIPTION AND FRAUDULENTLY charged my Credit card 8 times! Customer service & supervisors are NO help! Rude! This company needs to be held accountable for their actions and lies. I will be contacting a lawyer and will reach out to all of you to see what can be done. Have faith guys. I refuse to be a victim of these liars & scam artists. Internet
Author: Windsor, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 07 2017
Walmart Automotive-Commerce Auto Center We are TIRED of being charged double!! Commecre Georgia Author: Homer, Georgia Auto Tire shops: Walmart Automotive-Commerce Commecre, Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Habitats tiny homes Janet Ashforth, Ellen Harris Habitats tiny homes rip off, took our refundable deposit and won't give us our money back, how many people has she done this to? Hidden Meadows California Author: Fallbrook , California Better Business Bureau: Habitats tiny homes Hidden Meadows, California

Feb 06 2017
Detra Taylor, Detra's Red Rio,Detra's Red Hartley Detra Taylor lied to me about the puppy she sold me being able to be AKC full registered and puppy can NEVER be fully AKC registered! Tulsa Oklahoma
I purchased a puppy from same litter Author: Kaufman, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Detra Taylor Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Gills auto People are driving around with gills auto dealerag trying to provoke road rage cutting me off or taking my right away i'm getting pretty fed up with it phenix city Alabama SO what! Author: United States, Motor Vehicle: Gills auto phenix city , Alabama

Feb 06 2017
Ken Brown KB field service sold phony cummins engine preformed automotive fraud work beryl Utah Author: cedar city, Utah Auto Mechanics: Ken Brown beryl, Utah

Feb 06 2017
Honiron Manufacturing Ivonne is a Fraud, Honiron Manufacturing FRAUD Company, they have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them Jeanerette Louisiana Author: Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Honiron Manufacturing Jeanerette, Louisiana

46, Report #241962

Feb 04 2017
1-800LOANMART They took and sold my car right from under me! Not given a chance to redeem the car or make arrangements! ripoff Encino California Corporate Advocacy Program Author: Bayside, New York Loans: 1-800LOANMART Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Nuvoderm rips off old lady on social security right from her SS account and refuses to reimburse her! I was offered a trial of Nuvoderm and just had to pay for small shipping and handling charges. I accepted. The terms were to call and cancel in 14 days unless you wanted to continue to be fully charged for the product.  Internet Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Nuvoderm Internet

Feb 03 2017
Jamar sadler Superstar auto sales Sold me a car we drove 3 hours to pick up said clearly he was a dealer and the amount was including tt&l said we would receive title in 4 weeks it's been 2 months now and he said the title and plates now he said it did not include taxes which if your a dealer you have to collect the taxes and transfer the title so I call bullhorn always has an excuse gives us a temporary plate not a buyer's plate it was printed off of a web service definitely does not have a license to sell that amount of cars so he will be reported to the state insisted on money orders with purchasers portion also so now we will contact the state Monday and the police dept and check to see if he does have a dealers license and report this we will file charges if need be now he says super bowl is in town and he's not going downtown till wendsday he does not have that much time we have the whole transaction recorded so it's not going to end well unless he makes this right Houston Texas Perhaps... Author: Belton, Texas Auto Dealers: Jam at sadler Houston, Texas

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Tnkham Auto Sales Lavergne This company relishes in undue profiteering and dishonesty. They feel they know judges and lawyers and will cohute with them tp rip people off and even put liens on your assets after insurance payoffs. Lavergne TN Tell Us! Author: Nashville, Tennessee Civil Rights Violators: Tnkham Auto Sales Lavergne Lavergne,