Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Aug 27 2015
Paul's Locksmith Big RIP-OFF Sumner Washington Seriously Author: Yelm, Washington Auto Repair Service: Paul's Locksmith Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Jay Rodriquez bought car in to get head s done. didn`t work. so an engine was put in. it was a 1999 engine and didn`t work on my 2004 car. From Nov. of 2014, I have been given the run around on my car. IT is still at the shop. I paid all total 1000.00 for the engine. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville,, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jay Rodriquez Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 26 2015
eGumBall, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. is the top local search marketing provider in the nation. eGumball, Inc. is a Google Maps marketing company that assists local businesses by increasing their online presence & has the reputation and customer retention rate to show for it. eGumball, Inc has a staff of over 100 hardworking professionals, a customer base in the thousands & an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. eGumball, Inc. strives to provide a simple and affordable way to help their customers improve their online presence.
Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: eGumBall, Inc. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. . eGumball, Inc. has top-notch customer service team that works one-on-one with each customer to find the right keywords & optimization plan so their business can be found online. eGumball, Inc. is always innovating & working to introduce new services to their customers. eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction program. Satisfaction guarantee by the memb Irvine, California

Aug 26 2015
lewis ford sales inc Lewis automotive group sold misrepresented auto fayetteville Arkansas Author: garfield, Arkansas Auto Dealers: lewis ford sales inc fayetteville, Arkansas

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

ELENAS MODELS YOUR ON YOUR OWN. Internet
Psychopath Author: SF, California Dating Services: ELENAS MODELS Internet

Aug 26 2015
unlimited recovery towing company these rude, theives stole my vechacal right out of my assigned parking spot and blaintly lied about the reason.first said double parked which was impossibe because car parked beside me, then said wedged between two cars also impossible the other side is a island with bushes and bolders. all they could come up with after two lies is tire was on curb!! bbb rates them F also 19 similar complaints with bbb raleigh nc North Carolina
ALWAYS!!!! Author: raleigh nc, North Carolina Auto Towing: unlimited recovery raleigh nc, North Carolina

Aug 25 2015
Fiat Chrysler Automotive Chrysler Group of America. Ram Trucks Botched Paint Job, New Truck Auburn Hills Michigan Author: Herriman, Utah Auto manufactures: Fiat Chrysler Automotive Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
JDL trailer sales overcharged for work done pueblo Colorado Author: pueblo, Colorado Customer: JDL trailer sales pueblo, Colorado

Aug 24 2015
ROADMASTERS AUTO CLINTON HWY SALESMAN WAS BB. purchased a vehicle last february and having things go wrong and no carfax.... Knoxville Tennessee Author: TN, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: ROADMASTERS AUTO CLINTON HWY Knoxville, Tennessee

Aug 24 2015
Officer M.W. Gray FHP = Florida Highway Patrol Abuse of power by Florida Highway Patrol Miami Florida Ha Ha Ha Author: Miami, Florida Federal Government: Officer M.W. Gray Florida

Aug 24 2015
Credt Acceptance auto loan finance rate of 22%with the book vaue from kellys blue book is 1800 and we are to pay 11,000 when done with payments Southfield Michigan Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Car Financing: Credt Acceptance auto loan Southfield, Michigan

Aug 22 2015
Portfolio Recovery Associates refuse to validate debt and try to collect time-barred debt Norfolk Virginia re: Right But Wrong Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 22 2015
InstantCarOffer.com Peddle.com Though I actually didn't get ripped off financially, they ripped me off of my time inputting everything into their website and the calls I made to them and the time I waited on hold! All to learn that they are cloaked as an establishment that will do business fair, right from the get go on the website! If you have a current vehicle for sale and list it with them they will make you an offer instantly but don't expect even close to what it is valued at! Nationwide Author: Hartland, Michigan Questionable Activities: InstantCarOffer.com Nationwide

41, Report #619371

Aug 21 2015
Karl Bryan / Leader Global Consulting REVIEW: Leader Global Consulting coaches feel safe, confident, assured of success when doing business. Foundation of Leader Global Consulting is unrelenting dedication to results, support, & customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Karl Bryan pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Karl Bryan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Karl's Done Everything He's Promised to Me Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Franchisors: Karl Bryan Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 21 2015
In Stock Pool Supply, Pool Supply Unlimited Cheated and ridiculed Ontario or Nadhville California, TN Author: Irvine, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: In Stock Pool Supply Ontario, California

Aug 20 2015
Jeremiah Rex Smith Construction Listens to what you want done, then does whatever HE wants to do. CUSTOMER is irrelevant! Murray Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah Builders & Contractors: Jeremiah Rex Smith Construction Murray, Utah

Aug 20 2015
James Jeffery Isaacs, Home Improvements Jeff Isaacs Our church flat roof needed to be repaired, because of several leaks, Mr. Isaacs said he would fix it for $19,000.00. He promised to repair several things which was not done, we tried to call him several times about 20 times he will not return our call. So we called him on a private cell phone which he answered and said he would come and fix this problem. He never came this was in June 2015. He said the roof was complete Nov. 2014. We have more leaks now than before. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Personal Services: James Jeffery Isaacs, Home Improvements Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 19 2015
Hvh transport Ripoff lease purchase and Dac hire right liars Put incorrect statements on my Dac and took my entire final check Henderson Colorado
Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Hvh transport Henderson , Colorado

Aug 19 2015
Live Right Nutrient, Perfect Skin On June 18th I received an email advertisement for Topical Vitiman C eyecream. I went to the website to order it and it said for a limited time they would send a sample for $4.95. I didn't receive the product until July 15th. I did not see anything about having to cancel within 17 days or I'd be enrolled in an auto ship program and charged $89.95 per month.Scottsdale, AZ AZ & GA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Live Right Nutrient Scottsdale, AZ ,

Aug 19 2015
MagnetBrains LLC. DBA InkThemes I bought a script from InkThemes. The people seem really nice.. don't get wrong on that part. However still... I got the Classi Classifieds script. All excitied. Right after i uploaded it i realized it had no locations. I have hired and paid two pro word press Classi Classifieds Script a big hassle issue. BEWARE online Internet
Author: kenersville, North Carolina Websites: MagnetBrains LLC. DBA InkThemes Internet

Aug 19 2015
Invent tech /invention technologies Submitted my idea and $7000 .after two years contact was done .now I see the product in all the sporting and fishing magazines.somebody is making money off my idea and its not me.i hope they sleep well at night ripping people off.. Coral gables Florida Florida Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Fishing: Invent tech Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
ups store 1600 cranberry township Been taking to the cleaners by ups store 1600 they threw my items out cranberry township Pennsylvania You should have done your homework first. Author: santa cruz, California Shipping Companies: ups store 1600 cranberry township cranberry township, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2015
Avangate 10bit Edwin Siebesma these guys have slammed my credit card AGAIN and they have cleaverly insulated themselves from accountability but I am not going away. That is what they want there victims to do after the HUGE hassle and lies and then they say they have a RIGHT to SLAMM your card. By the looks of it, they do this all over the world! this is not just nationwide...its world wide Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Internet Fraud: Avangate Nationwide