Your Search | done right automotive, sevierville, tn

Nov 29 2016
Tennessee Wholesale Nursery, LLC Online Plant Nurserytnnursery.net Misrepresentation of Goods and Delivery Issues Altamont Tennessee
Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Landscaping: Tennessee Wholesale Nursery, LLC TN

Nov 29 2016
Gemini2 and Starling Capital Took my money but did not invest it. I was cannot sign in or reach right website to start the investment program. Internet Author: Hudson, Illinois Brokerage Companies: Gemini2 Internet

Nov 29 2016
Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Worldwide Auto Protection PATHOLOGICAL LIARS... Fairfield Ohio Author: Carlisle, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Fairfield, Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Verizon Verizon Refuses Ethics Training Suggestion, Preys on Elderly & Vulnerable omaha Nationwide Right to expect fairness Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Lumiere/Derma I seen posted on Facebook where you can get name brand samples deliberated to you at no extra cost for $4.95 samples name brand well I noticed my account being overdrawn well this company had drawer $97.41 out of my account and they done it for two months.  Internet Author: Kitts Road, Ohio Customer: Lumiere/Derma Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
Aluminum Composites, Cleveland, TN Nancy Blackwell, secretaryRick Blackwell, president Affirmative Action in selective employees violated, pays employees below minimum wages.  Cleveland Nationwide Obamas Executive Order 13603 Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys General: Aluminum Composites, Cleveland, TN Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Galt Psychic Lisa and Tabitha, Rea Lazo Stay Away, Frauds, Will screw you by fake reading, will get all information out and use it against you by putting negatives and black. They are witches and there heart is black. They will do anything to get big bucks from you, make false promise and use you , block your mind so you cant think right and they will get money from you. business should be closed completely. they work from citrus hieghts also. BIG TIME FRAUDS AND WICKED WOMENS. galt California Author: sacramento, California Neighborhood Services: Galt Psychic galt, California

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 26 2016
esurance increased my rate right after I accepted the insurance on line,said they found another incident tht did not come thru on the initial report.Could they have told me this before I had accepted the policy? my rate went from 158.00 to 244.00 a month within seconds. Internet Author: greenville, Michigan Liars: esurance Internet

Nov 25 2016
Sears.com Order incorrect and even highest management refused to make it right! You are not being truthful Author: Slidell, Louisiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Se

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Omnisure Group, LLC PL/Hi-Tek L.V. Inc, Liberty Auto protect, Palmer administration Services Scam, Fraud in Automotive warranty services Nationwide Author: Boston, MA, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Omnisure Group, LLC Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Belmont senior care Bsc Sexual harassment gone by with nothing done ..!!! Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Questionable Activities: Belmont senior care Pueblo, Colorado

Nov 23 2016
jd byryder wooster sells cars for high price with tons a miles and dont stand behind fixing them right wooster Ohio Author: burbank , Ohio Auto Dealer Repairs: jd byryder wooster wooster , Ohio

Nov 23 2016
american web loan had a pay day loan. paid it off. kept taking pymts out of checking acct after loan was done. Internet Author: MOUNT PLEASANT, Pennsylvania Internet Services: american web loan Internet

Nov 22 2016
Fred Zuck Secor Fincial has been granted the right to garnish my checking account on an outstanding ballance from Columbia Credit services, the purchace of this servicable debt was not brought to my attention for 7 years, while Secor compiled 8% interest over that time cincinnati, ohio Ohio Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Collection Agency's: Fred Zuck cincinnati, Ohio

Nov 22 2016
Alan Jones / ScamWarners ScamWarner through Alan Jones listed my company in their website as a scame, with no genuine reason or legal right to do so. My attempt to get myself delisted from them was met with a request for me to send some personal documents to them, which I refused because I do not trust them. internet Internet
Author: Zoetermeer, Unusual Rip-Off: Alan Jones / ScamWarners Internet

Nov 21 2016
yellow pages YP LLCAttn: DMCA Complaints611 N. Brand Blvd. Floor 5Glendale, California 9120 Illegal Automated Renewals, overseas call centers that can do nothing, They send you an involuntary renewal notice disguised as junk mail. It probably says renew your yellow page ad now! When you trash it, you lose, as they have contrived a system -illegal- to have the letter tell you it will auto renew if you dont contact them. They do everything to delay you from cancelling and use the 'printing' of the YP as a means to prove they have provided the service. These people are open to a class action suit, so obiviously illegal. ATT says they cannot remove their biling on the ATT statment because it's not their company ,right, the usuall Catch 22. So ridiculously transparten!!! glendale Nationwide Author: monterey, California Internet Service Providers: yellow pages Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Teresa Howell-Walking in Victory International LLC. Teresa B. Howell did not pay for the work that was done for her. Durham Internet
Teresa B. Howell Made False Claims To Credit Card Company Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Teresa Howell Internet

Nov 20 2016
Capital Resorts DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!!! Pigeon Forge TN Author: Lufkin, Texas Resorts: capital resorts Tennessee

Nov 20 2016
Millennium Cartel/Mariana Millenivm Cvrtel SCAM ALERT! Company ran by scammer girl who scams people left and right Internet Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Millennium Cartel/Mariana Internet