Your Search | done right

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
lightinthebox Placed an expedited order (3-5 days) on June 25 2014 and nothing. Order #1406250608029780 and no way of contacting them. Was supposed to be for my wedding on July 18. I feel so done by!!!! China I think Internet Author: Windsor, Ontario Canada, Ontario Furniture & Furnishings: lightinthebox Internet

Jul 12 2014
A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Forced me to pay for services not done Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto Repair Service: A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Largo, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Fiverr Fiverr promises small tasks gigs to be done for five dollars by member.  Internet Author: Budapest, Alabama Media: Fiverr Internet

Jul 11 2014
kitchenaid whirlpool refrigerator hasn't been working right fro the last 8 month, they keep replacing parts and it still doesn't work. benton harbor mi. Author: liberty hill, Texas Appliances: kitchenaid Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 09 2014
Vanguard Software Development Giovanni Venegas Took one year to create a website which was supposed to be done in three weeks. He did not even finished it. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, Alabama Small Business Services: Vanguard Software Development Internet

Jul 09 2014
white glove maids Vee, Jo ann, linda, and betty, elise and Karen crone well, the company for one has no class what so ever, you wear these red wripped up shirts and bleached and which can be so much bettter, they come into your house, steal things like, napkins, toilet paper, alchol and whatever they can find while the client isnt home, and what was worse they have stolen money from the clients and the girls still work there. who allows such addacety to do that really? 2nd we have gotten hurt on the job and they dont even have workmens comp nor are they bonded because if they were the girls working there have FELONY backfrounds and smoke and drink while on the job, i would seriously be afraid of these people and what they have done. becareful to all the clients here in palm beach , boca, jupiter and where you may be be very aware and keep your eye out and DO NOT LEAVE THEM ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE! jupiter Florida Author: jupiter, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: white glove maids jupiter, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
ceuticell I was ordering a sample so I thought. I was charged 89.00 I would never in my life order anything of this amount. I never in my life have ever done a trail anything Internet Author: Oregon, Oregon Celebrities: ceuticell Internet

Jul 09 2014
Robert Decker/A+Rated (Not!) Bob, or Robert Decker did the same thing to me as it seems he has done to another on this site. He told me he needed several thousand dollars, all up front, scarying me he would not fit me into his summer schedule if I didn't get him that money right away, and then kept giving me the run around as to rain and when he would actually start the job.  Fonda New York Author: Miami, Florida Roofing Companies: Robert Decker/A+Rated (Not!) Fonda, New York

Jul 09 2014
grand canyon university professor ronald mccullough This professor is being discrimitaive he is trying to fail me in this last week of class and if I fail i do have to repay the class in order to take ti is nto fair that they charge to retake a class and that they have not done anything about this situation phoenix arizona Nationwide Author: el paso , Texas Colleges and Universities: grand canyon university Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Mr. Sandless & Dr. Deck and Fence Davenport IA Mr. Sandless & Dr. Deck and Fence Davenport IA - BEWARE - inferrior workmanship and damage done to your home Davenport, IOWA Author: Davenport, Iowa Home Improvements: Mr. Sandless & Dr. Deck and Fence Davenport IA Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
LegalZoom If You Can't Get Something Done, Be Up Front About it Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Small Business Services: LegalZoom Internet

Jul 08 2014
Cheap youth baseball bats Baseball bats Purchased a Mizuno Frenzy fastpitch softball bat and in return, I recieve some cheap unknown name brand, not the right weight, or size. Internet Author: California Sporting Goods: Cheap youth baseball bats Internet

Jul 07 2014
Family law Inc. Renee Henry Hope Roberts Pam Lewis I and my Sister n Law paid out $2900 for a lawyer to help me out with my Child support Case which i was force to take care of my own Mr. roberts @ family law inc said they would find a lawyer to represent me which they did not He also said when talking on the phone he would refund my sister n laws money right away which they did not This company is a Scam there phone numbers now r no good ive email them no responce And I am not alone go to the Facebook page and see the complaints They have ripped many people who needed there help off. Los Angeles California Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Family law Inc. Los Angeles, California

Jul 07 2014
Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store I ordered shoes over three weeks ago - my money was taken via Pay Pal right away, but my order status is pending on the website. I wrote 4 emails to this company and never heard back - Have reported company to Pay Pal and now must wait for claim to be disputed. - Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store Internet

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

FIFTH THIRD BANK re-sequencing electronic debits Augusta, Georgia
Author: Augusta, Georgia Banks: FIFTH THIRD BANK Augusta, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Imperial Rides Ripoff! SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD A RECALL AND LIED ABOUT WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE las vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Imperial Rides las vegas, Nevada

Jul 06 2014
claim consultants LLC Used to all claims consultants Peter meyers owner this man has been ripping homeowners off for years and have seen first hand what he does. he takes homeowners money and spend it for his lleisure. then can build the job that was supposed to be done. after months and months the job is still built he will avoid phone calls from home owners . Illinois inter Author: darien, Illinois Builders & Contractors: claim consultants LLC oak brook, Illinois

Jul 06 2014
Bexar Towing owner Joh Deloach OUR TRUCK WAS TOWED ILLEGALLY!!!!!This company has some of the worse reviews ever. They operate in a very unethical way towing cars illegally. The truck drivers are rude and the whole company right down to the owner JOHN DELOACH are crook. Truck was towed from business parking lot during business hours.  San Antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Bexar Towing Texas

Jul 06 2014
Corner Stone Crossing Apartments All employees Roches,unclean,broke down, uneducated, give you excuses to why things can't be fixed,replaced or done. las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas nv, Nevada Housing Rentals: Corner Stone Crossing Apartments las vegas, Nevada