Your Search | done right

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas Public Storage made it right for me Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
american gun association changed my order for a free tshirt from 1 to 12 right before submitting.the charge was 4.95 only pay for shipping,free shirt. Hello zoomybrandt Author: baltic, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: american gun association

Jan 13 2017
clickerdogs Say Yes Dog TrainingSusan Garrett Awful Service No Accountability Internet How Can I Make This Right for You? Author: Downingtown , Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: clickerdogs Internet

Jan 13 2017
Clay Browning - Real Living Realty Commercial Real Estate Advisors, Ron Borders Living Realty Negligent Property Management, Misrepresentation, Obfuscation, Incompetence Valdosta Georgia Do the Right Thing Author: Columbus , Georgia Real Estate Services: Clay Browning - Real Living Realty Valdosta, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 12 2017
Done right automotive Husband worked for him Sevierville Tennessee Author: Sevierville , Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Done right automotive Tennessee

Jan 12 2017
American Automotive Equipment REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Automotive Equipment offer a lifetime telephone technical support warranty and warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE. American Automotive Equipment recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Port Chester New York*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Safe business Service Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Automotive Equipment. Automotive Scam Author: Alma, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: American Automotive Equipment Port Chester, New York

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
Right Choice Publishing Jane Endicott, Jim Bell, Don't work here Lee's Summit, Missouri Disclaimer Author: Denver, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Right Choice Publishing Lee's Summit, Missouri

14, Report #1194477

Jan 10 2017
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Peter and US Business Funding has done the same thing to me too, taken over $3 grand Author: Roseburg, Oregon Loans: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

Jan 10 2017
Dikman and Dikman Mike DikmanMichael Dikman pushy lawyer who forces you to do things his way. This lawyer took money from me to represent me which was more than $25,000 but he decided to quit when he got his nose out of joint for no justifiable reason. I was informed that this lawyer has done this often in the past to make money unfairly. The matrimonial lawyers all know each other and are friends. This lawyer got unfair treatment due to his inappropriate friendship with judges and others in the court. New Hyde Park New York Author: Manhasset, New York Lawyers: Dikman and Dikman New Hyde Park, New York

Jan 09 2017
OnRecruit Arnout Kampen René Bolier OnRecruit provides zero value and horrible customer service. It's a rip off Utrecht Internet
OnRecruit has made things right Author: Henderson, California On-Line Business: OnRecruit Utrecht,

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 06 2017
Motorworld Motorworld Acura They failed to fix my car right, and lied to me and said it was done and charged me1400.00 just for labor. Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Motorworld Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2017
Reed's Custom Cabinets; Willie Reed; WIllie Reed Took Money with no intention of providing Services and has prior criminal convictions Round Rock Texas
We wish Willie would just do the right thing Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Reed's Custom Cabinets Round Rock, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Werner Ladder The hinge on my ladder PN 50430-02 broke while I was painting and I fell about 3 foot crashing on my left side, leg and back. I'm going to try to have an xray done today. I can't bear weight on left leg. Greenville Pennsylvania
Author: Eldorado, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Werner Ladder Greenville, Pennsylvania

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Taxnet Financial No call verification to see if I am the one whom actually done the application for a RAL Internet Author: Columbia, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxnet Financial Internet

Jan 04 2017
swift transportation DUE TO FALSE ACCUSATION I WAS FIRED WITHOUT THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING PHOENIX AZ PHOENIX AZ. Author: Springfield, Missouri Work Place Bullies: swift transportation Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Zoe Elena Albin, Albin Gaast, eBay seller: eldomingodef Bait and switch eBay seller with a LOT of my money right now Linares, Spain Internet
Author: USA , Oregon Cameras & Video: Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Internet

Jan 03 2017
Right Angle Builders, Inc. Right Angle Builders, Inc. stole my deposit and ran off for several months no answers still... medford New York
Author: patchogue, New York Home Improvements: Right Angle Builders, Inc. medford, New York