Your Search | done right

May 26 2016
National Auto Loan Network Not discuss or disclose the right to cancel Gap and Anti-theft insurance they sold me. Newport Beach California
Author: El Monte, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach, California

May 25 2016
Maurices auto repair Took advantage of a Veteran Lakeland Florida Playing ALL The Cards, Right? Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Mechanics: Maurices auto repair Lakeland, Florida

May 24 2016
Challenger Pools Failed several inspection, failed to have work done on time, failed to make appointments, horrible customer service tampa Florida Author: palm arbor, Florida Pool Builders: Challenger Pools tampa, Florida

May 20 2016
Easy-psychics.com Paid $50 dollars and followed advice of reader and my relationship ended because I listened to this psychic's advice. Called to get a refund and was told nothing could be done California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Fortune Tellers: Easy-psychics.com Internet

May 19 2016
Red Wing Shoes Bad quality won't stand behind defects wichita Nationwide
They did the right thing Author: Wichita, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Red Wing Shoes Nationwide

May 18 2016
Cms construction Charles Szarawarski Lied numerous times about the job that was to be done,breach of contract and refusal to return my deposit Monroe New Jersey Author: Somerset , New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Cms construction Monroe , New Jersey

May 18 2016
Spay and Neuter Clinic Charged for service that wasn't done COLUMBUS Ohio Author: Ohio Veterinarian Services: Spay and Neuter Clinic COLUMBUS, Ohio

May 18 2016
Division of Child Support Services DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT, AND STILL IM FAILED BY THE SYSTEM Jonesboro Georgia Author: Riverdale, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Division of Child Support Services Jonesboro, Georgia

May 18 2016
Rent to Own HQ RUN Forest RUN/PLEASE DO NOT STOP HERE San Antonio Texas Oh Yes You Can Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Rent to Own HQ San Antonio , Texas

May 17 2016
Hagerty Hagerty Car Insurance Rejected after being accepted because I said we might sell the car. Nationwide They made it right Author: Sandpoint, Idaho Car Insurance: Hagerty Nationwide

May 17 2016
Working Persons Store Incompetent! Customer service awful! South Bend Indiana We want to make this right Author: Conway, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Working Persons Store South Bend, Indiana

May 17 2016
Henrico Child Support violated my constitutional right richmond Virginia Author: Mount Vernon, New York Banks: Henrico Child Support richmond , Virginia

May 16 2016
Troy Goodall In bought a used truck they told me the truck was went through and pm was done it was not went through and checked at all I have not had the truck 2 weeks and already in shop the shop showed me the oil filter and fuel filter and they were not even change when they said it was nothing they said they did was done. they are total frauds. Converse Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Goodall Converse, Texas

May 16 2016
J & B Auto Sales Deceptive Ads & Dishonest Practices Guys Tennessee You're Right Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Auto Dealers: J & B Auto Sales Guys, Tennessee

May 15 2016
Hitch rv Hitch arama BUYER BEWARE, don't go here they are worse than used car salesman. As soon as they have your check your screwed. Service is worst, calls don't get returned. And if they do the repairs they are not done correctly. turnersville New Jersey
Author: swedesboro, New Jersey RV Dealers: Hitch rv turnersville, New Jersey

May 15 2016
Wholesale Universe, Ryan Nichols My fulfillment service, Done for you, Bonnie Nichols Promised items for resale would sell. They did not. When I tried to resolve the issue he blocked me, ignored me, and refused to professionally address the situation. SCAM. Houston Texas Magnolia Texas Internet
Author: richmond, Virginia Buying Clubs: Wholesale Universe, Ryan Nichols Internet

May 15 2016
City Kia , Orlando Fl Overcharges and Careless Orlando Florida Your Husband Was Right Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: City Kia , Orlando Fl Orlando, Florida

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 15 2016
Hyannis Marina Bait and switch, paid for service not rendered, shakedown Hyannis Massachusetts He made it right Author: New York , New York Boat Marinas: Hyannis Marina Hyannis, Massachusetts

done right automotive DONE WRONG AUTOMOTIVE sevierville Tennessee
Author: new market, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: done right automotive sevierville, Tennessee

May 14 2016
Mountain Loan Centers I borrowed money from these guys because i was in a tight spot last year, this year i unfortunately became unemployed, and had no way of paying them back i did tell them that i could do some type of payment arrangement they agreed, however they went ahead and decided to serve me a summons for $900, i only borrowed $200 from them, i couldnt afford this amount, but they continue to harass me for it, im trying to look for work and pay them back but they wont even accept $20 from me, they are the shadiest and lowest form of loans that i have ever seen in my life, they should be closed permanently for what they have done for their customers. Salt Lake City Utah Oh, Now They Are Shady But They Were Great When They Loaned You Money! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Salt Lake City, Utah

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Freeway insurance Hello my name is nichole gilbert and I tried to file a report with the Better Business Bureau, but it just wasn't allowing me and I've done several reviews about this company Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Legal Services: Freeway insurance Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2016

May 12 2016
Putnam county cps Putnam county cos removed my children with out a court order then failed to conformance where my children were did not conduct a article 10proceeding in 72hours the y violated all my civil and conditional right my children's as well as a result of there  negligence carmel New York Author: ny, New York Attorneys General: Putnam county cps carmel, New York