Your Search | done right

Oct 26 2016

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas

Oct 25 2016
Nutra limited They gave me a free trial offer of $4.95 on that garcinia Cambogia and there wasn't no fine print. ..and my card was loaded with 150$ on the 18th of October 2016, come to find out they took (without my knowledge) 59.99 of my card! !! The card people are investigating it now! It could take up to 90 days they said, but still the point is what they're doing is wrong!!!! Something needs to be done Internet Author: Dunseith, North Dakota Alternative Health: Nutra limited Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Fain Storm Shelters Bad Installations Jackson Tennessee
They fixed everything! Made it Right! Author: Trezevant, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fain Storm Shelters Jackson, Tennessee

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Gold Canyon Construction Dustin Sanders Still suffering from bad work being done two years. Moscow Idaho Author: Lenore, Idaho Home Improvements: Gold Canyon Construction Moscow, Idaho

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
01:20 PM Have been trying to get my tax refund from purchase done at Dimonds Inter. in 2015 cozumel Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping, Kevin Wynn Fradulent Dropshipping Practices Huntington Beach California Bella Vi Made Things Right... Author: Internet On-Line Stores: Bella Vi (Collective) Dropshipping Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado Author: Orange Park, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Kube Marketing Inc Conifer, Colorado

Oct 20 2016
right way auto sales Pontiac Michigan The Reason? Author: auburnhills, Michigan Auto Dealers: right way auto sales Pontiac mi, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Small Engine Warehouse Sells Defective B&G Engine Refuses to make it right Does't honor warranty Muncie Indiana
That's right Blame Me for everything. Author: Bargersville, Indiana Hardware & Tools: Small Engine Warehouse Muncie, Indiana

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Firestone I was hustled out of money afour work that didn't even need to be done nor was it even done. Northglenn Colorado Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Firestone Northglenn, Colorado

Bees Knees Craftsman Co. Unacceptable Service - Destroyed Carpet Lodi Wisconsin
We Go Above and Beyond to Make Things Right Author: Waunakee, Wisconsin Paint & Wallpaper: Bees Knees Craftsman Co. Lodi, Wisconsin

Oct 17 2016
Fanhut Does Not deliver product. If you call it goes right to a voicemail and nobody returns the call. Internet Author: streetsboro, Ohio Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Fanhut Internet

Oct 17 2016
Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Had an appraisal done for refinance and his appraisal is almost $100,000 below sale of a house about 6 lots away---same land, smaller house-less appealing....Cant beleive this guy actually has a job! Newman Lake, WA Washington Author: spk, Washington Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Washington

Oct 17 2016
at&t phone company will not get bill right, after talking to them they still refuse to bill me my right bill Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Better Business Bureau: at&t phone company Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Dan Underwood Crime Prevention Unit (no license) Put in a security system on trade. System broke within short amount of time. By the end of the deal, he owes me $2300. Has also done this to others. Jacksonville Florida Author: St Johns, Florida Security Services: Dan Underwood Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 15 2016
12:04 PM This person named Michael will give you the run around , make excuses and in the end...he takes off with your money. SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM unless you want to support this lying thief in Panama Manipulative, cunning, will put you off , will provide full text transcript of this person's way of dealing with people that pay him allot of money for nothing later Panama Internet Legitpainmeds Made Right On Their Promise Author: somewhere in , Texas Drugstores: Internet