DONE RIGHT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: done right
There may be more specific results for "done right"
For more specific results for "done right"
Showing 26-50 of 16,108 Found Reports For more specific results for "done right"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 14 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  Do not do work for these people . We have done work before and they are slow to pay. This most recent time we did work they are over 90 days behind and keep giving us the run around .  medford , New York Author: annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
Boss Ultra Said they wanted to refer a carpet cleaning customer who needed a job done tomorrow but they were going to bill customer themselves Nationwide Author: Farmington, Missouri Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
Customer 1st Alex Baker Sent me a check for $2450 with my 1st assignment to Walmart Internet Half Right Author: Amarillo, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Customer 1st Internet

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Mac Churchill Auto Mall Dont accept any promises from this dealer, once the deal is done nothing but lies and headaches Euless Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Auto Mall Euless, Texas

Jul 12 2017
Advertising Services (The Best of Magazine) Lied about the offer. All they want is your money and the Right to Sue you if you do not pay. Canoga Park California Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Services Canoga Park, California

Jul 12 2017
Careglow AkA Nova Skin Sciences, Allumiere skin care Paid $4.96 4 free trial but returned it unopened right away on 6/6 and chrgd $109.00. They claim they didn't receive it back! St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: Careglow Florida

Jul 11 2017
Dorcester Law Center Amanda Garcia /Pamela Kramer / David Levy These people are good they know all the right words to win your trust but beware they are thevies . Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Lawyers: Dorcester Law Center Sherman Oaks , California

Jul 11 2017
VERITAS LAW FIRM VERITAS LAW FIRM RIP ME OFF 15,000 DOLLARS IN 2016 FOR A LOAN MOD. THAT NEVER GOT DONE LOS ANGELES California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Real Estate Services: VERITAS LAW FIRM LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 09 2017
Transmission Mike in Hemet Mike Mike took 600 of my money to rebuild a transmission. When it didnt operate right, and transmission fluid started leaking everywhere, i brought it back to him as he claimed he offered a warranty. He then tore it apart and put it in a box and refuses to refund my money, or provide me with an operable transmission per our agreement. hemet California Author: California Auto Mechanics: Mike in Hemet hemet, California

Jul 09 2017
All Right Roofing Jim Broadwater Stole my deposit of $3000 and never showed up to work. Took the money and ran!! Belle Vernon Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: All Right Roofing Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2017
eco constuction co lake mary fla I am owner of stephens handi man service , have been doing work for eco for some time and it took a year to get paid on some w.o. paid part of what they owed just to get more work done to the total of $6000.00 . now they have difficulty answering the phones. I dont have a problem working with any one to get paid. but 6 months is long enough . When they did aswer the phones I was told the checks would be escalated to be paid. they did only in conversation no checks . i will have to go to the people where i did the work at and fill a lean on all the properties. lake mary florida Author: Gray, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eco constuction co lake mary, Florida

Jul 09 2017
Leonard and Sons Construction Concrete work done cracked and, called no show, no response to emails Thousand Palms California Author: Palm Desert, California Home Improvements: Leonard and Sons Construction Thousand Palms, California

Jul 08 2017
Just Flowers My Father past away and we ordered from Just flowers. It cost me 172.00 They NEVER made it. I contacted the priest, funeral home and they all said there were NO flowers delivered. They said the priest received them. The will not refund our money or make it right.  How can a company prey on a family that is grieving. Do yourself a favor and NEVER order from this terrible company! Internet Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Funeral Services: Just Flowers Internet

Jul 08 2017
Pannone Engineering Services LLC Blamed consumer for not asking right questions when they should have provided the information freely Anchorage Alaska Author: Midland, Michigan Home Inspections: Pannone Engineering Services LLC Alaska

Jul 07 2017
SanctuaryHouse dirty, no electric, green pool, safety violations, assault and battery, thievery, out right lying wilton manors Florida Author: wilton manors, fl, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SanctuaryHouse wilton manors, Florida

Jul 07 2017
Dr. Jim Garza Houston Hernia Center Did not go over side effects of surgery honestly or ask what alternative treatments had been done Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Doctors: Dr. Jim Garza Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2017
First Services Residential Management circumvented the members’ right by repeatedly strucking members’ signatures from petitions. Decline and neglected member services San Antonio, Austin & Dallas TX, Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Property Management: First Services Residential San Antonio, , TX

Jul 06 2017
Scoresense online credit report scam. I provided my information the ad read free for 7 days. I logged in and got 1 report then the site locked up and i could not get another report. Dont do it these online services continue to get away with this Email advertising about people getting scammed and need to check their 3 credit report fre 7 day trial no charge. They did get a dollar I cancelled my card right away Internet Author: Elgin, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Scoresense Internet

Jul 06 2017
FedEx Corporation FedEx Stole $1328.00 From Me Memphis Nationwide Ther Clerk Should Have Done A Better Job Author: Brunswick, Ohio Shipping Companies: FedEx Corporation Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
DC Pool Dennis and Lou On may 24,2017,Lou from DC pool arrived to open the pool. He assured me that everything was under control and he would complete the opening because I needed to go out.the next day the pump was leaking.i called and they came within the next day to fix it due to the rainy weather,we didn't go into the pool until June 11th.at that time we discovered that although the pool ladder was in,it had not been bolted down.this resulted in using the ladder and having it come right out.my daughter banged her head because of this.we did not have the hardware to bolt it in ourselves because DC took it when they closed the pool.i spoke to Dennis the following day and he told me that he would send someone on Thursday, June 15th..it is July 6th and no one has come despite many phone calls to DC and their promises that someone will takes care of it..at this point they will not take my calls..this business is very disorganized and they were happy to take my money for the pool opening but their job was incomplete and they can't be bothered to correct it.DO NOT USE Medford New York Author: Farmingdale, New York Pool Services: DC Pool Medford, New York

Jul 05 2017
stanbar properties harassment of elderly people whom want a dog which is their right under the ontario law hamilton Ontario Author: OAKVILLE, Ontario Better Business Bureau: stanbar properties hamilton, Ontario

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
smelled this scam from day one Author: Redmond, Oregon Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
ecustomlogo.net i gave them logo to be drwan. i paid them money. after they sent me right logos. then no contact Internet Author: Mönchengladbach, Alabama Internet Fraud: ecustomlogo.net Internet