DONE RIGHT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: done right
There may be more specific results for "done right"
For more specific results for "done right"
Showing 26-50 of 15,975 Found Reports For more specific results for "done right"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Not sure if the repair was done or computer reset Tifton Georgia Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Truck Dealers: Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Georgia

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
MSG Limited Sporse (eBay) worldsbestcerakote.com Poor business, false advertising, Zero customer service, multiple negative ratings Springfield Ohio
MSG made right Author: Jackson, Michigan Guns & Ranges: MSG Limited Springfield, Ohio

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Shopping done Smart Not free! Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Shopping done Smart Internet

May 15 2017
Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Free Sample just pay shipping.... YEAH RIGHT! Internet Author: Milton, Vermont Weightloss Programs: Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 15 2017
Petersendean Roof and Solar They only want your money and will blame you if your system does not work. Completely FAULT ADVERTISING Trust Our Brands to Get the job done Right Fresno, CA Nationwide Author: merced, California Solar Energy: Petersendean Roof and Solar Nationwide

May 15 2017
Telaflora.com Rip off, bait and switch, poor customer service, won't right the wrong, a company to beware of Los Angeles California
Author: Auburn, California Florists: Telaflora.com Internet

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

May 14 2017
Amazon.in Amazon India, Amazon Fraudulent company, double standard customer service. they agree to anything the customers asks/says before purchase/order and once done refutes from any kind of promises. When enquired they don't even explain the correct issue until the action date has passed. Bangalore Internet
Author: Bangalore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon.in Internet

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
FB UTOPIA ChrisFacebook Utopia Cost me a few grand to make things right after he assured me his end of the deal was in order Port Louis, Mauritius Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: FB UTOPIA Internet

Right Propery Management Neglects your propery dewey beach Delaware
Author: Millsboro, Delaware Property Management: Right Property Management dewey beach , Delaware

May 12 2017
Health Street DNA Testing charges $350 for a DNA test online, then try to broker it through another company (theyre middlemen of middlemen) Then try to extort you into buying a prescription for $120 or you can't have the test done (they won't even tell you who the doctor is) New York State NYS New York City Internet Author: New York On-Line Business: Health Street Internet

May 12 2017
Austin 360 Contractors LLC Gilbert A Garcia - Owner This company did not pay me for work done at Logans Ridg Apartments - and sent me a 1099 which i will dispute Austin Tx. Nationwide Paycheck Author: San Antonio, Texas Cleaning Services: Austin 360 Contractors LLC Nationwide

May 10 2017
Fresh Concepts International / Pressed Right LLC. /Nicholas Constant Takes your money, and never sends you your machine. Las Vegas Nevada Author: CHICO, California Manufacturers: Fresh Concepts International Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Right Property Management Gail Tarlecki Gail Tarlecki and Right Property Management are scammers rehoboth bch Delaware
Author: Millsboro, Delaware Property Management: Right Property Management Gail Tarlecki rehoboth bch, Delaware

May 09 2017
ashley furniture ashley home store Scam Artists madison Tennessee Ashley is making it right Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: ashley furniture madison, Tennessee

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
vintonauto suzanne hagler found a motor home,fantastic deal,price was right,pictures were very good,set up on their site to transfer money to the chase bank in miami fl Internet florida Author: st james city, Florida RV Dealers: vintonauto Internet

May 09 2017
ACE HVAC Steve Burnett dba ACE HVAC i have this Company installed a HVAC system in my home. He never got a permit so I couldn't have it inspected. The work was as disaster and a true professional had to correct his bad installation. I cost me more money to had it properly installed. I failed to come back out to make it right. Nashville Tennessee Author: Old Hickory, Alabama Home Improvements: ACE HVAC Nashville , Tennessee

48, Report #1371967

May 08 2017
RightWay Automotive credit. All. No responce from any one at RightWay Disabled Vet. Deaf. Lip read. Dealership played with my disabiltys to make a bad deal Kalamazoo Michigan Ended up working with@ Ryan at RightWay. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: RightWay Automotive credit Kalamazoo, Michigan

49, Report #1371930

May 08 2017
Andrea Alavarez Right At Home Nursing Service Andrea Alvarez is a CON Artist Using Lies and Her Looks To Secure Business Deals smyrna Georgia Author: Georgia Nurses: Andrea Alavarez smyrna, Georgia

50, Report #1371917

May 08 2017
YOUTH RENU YOUTH RENU SKIN ORYOUTH RENU EYE I ORDERED BOTH -TRIAL- EMPHASIS ON TRIAL - PRODUCTS THE YOUTH RENU SKIN AND THE YOUTH RENU EYE. FIVE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THEM, I WAS CHARGED $89.97 AND 85.97. I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY AND WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS BEFORE AUTHORING THE TRIAL SHIPMENT. THE VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IF IT WASN'T DONE WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD OF PLACING THE ORDER. I HAD TO THEN CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID FUTURE CHANGES. THIS COMPANY IF VERY DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT INTEGRITY. INTERNET Author: NIOTA, Tennessee Skin Care: YOUTH RENU Internet