Your Search | done right

Sep 13 2016
Kaman and Cusimano JOKE-LIARS-BEWARE Columbus Ohio
Confused Author: Hilliard, Ohio Lawyers: Kaman and Cusimano Columbus , Ohio

Sep 13 2016
MDM Brick Pavers & Stones Mario Da Mota Takes your money and refuses to work or refund it Lawrenceville Georgia MDM has done the right thing Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Building Services: MDM Brick Pavers & Stones Lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Sep 09 2016
MAD CITY SALES Mad City Sales will take advanatage of you if they can. madison Wisconsin You did the right thing by walking away from a bad deal Author: Portage, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: mad city sales madison, Wisconsin

Sep 09 2016
Speedymen Moving Company Speedymen Extreme damaged to my furnishings done while loading and while transporting and unloading Nashville Tennessee
Situation just gets worse and worse Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: Speedymen Moving Company Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 07 2016
Done With Loans LLC, DoneWithLoans.com, DoneWithLoans, Done With Loans Attempting to gain access to Federal Student Aid on my behalf claiming they work in compliance with Department of Education Sherman Oaks California Author: Clayton, Indiana Loans: Done With Loans, LLC Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
andy gunn ourk9 hi guys he hired me for job on terms of 6000 ph per week after 20 days of job when i asked for my remaining pay of 12000 ph he started giving excuse no job done site not completed, when i repeatedly requested that send me remaining information 10 times he didt have ready he owes me 120000 ph he is scam same he did with many employees new york Internet Author: bhopal, Alabama Dog Breeders: andy gunn Internet

Sep 04 2016
Militac Flashlights Militac Flashlights122 Smith Hines Rd.Greenville, SC 29607USA purchased 3 torches cost $89.each took Amount-$192.47 from my account.Scammers site Greenville, South Carolina Well done! Author: Warrnambool Vic 3280, Alabama Camps & Campgrounds: Militac Flashlights Greenville, SC 29607, South Carolina

Sep 04 2016
Moreesport.com.au THHbethnalgreenmk I fear I have been done. Same as another person said, I , received wrong shoes, ( wrong design and size) contacted but no reply Australia . No city address Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Clothing Stores: Moreesport.com.au Internet

Sep 01 2016
Synergy Marketing TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Making things right! .. business man and entertainer receives a positive rating for his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Making things right with customers from the past.*Member of the Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Show Me The Money!! Author: Houston, Texas Home Based Business: Synergy Marketing - Randy Carach TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Making it right with customers from the past. Blaine, Washington

Sep 01 2016
The Notary Spot Have done numerous signing for these people and just got stiffed for $740.00 live and earn. Corpus Christi, Texas Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Notary: The Notary Spot Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Marketforce Information Dan Weil The company sent me a letter that it had two checks for deposits that do not have funds. I would have to shop at wallmart and send the value of purchases for them without and could not deposit the checks before it was done. purchases would be worth of checks. Matthews NC Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: Marketforce Information Internet

Aug 31 2016
Brain Eye Creative LLC John Garcia, Founder Danny Gallager, partner I paid $1500.00 by check for services which were never done Honolulu Hawaii Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Advertising Agencies: Brain Eye Creative LLC Internet

Aug 31 2016
OMNISUREGROUP extended truck warranty,who did not repair what needed to be done to my 07 F150 CHICAGO TEXAS Author: Calumet City, Illinois Auto Warranty: OMNISUREGROUP CHICAGO, Illinois

Aug 31 2016
FJG Electric, Ferrisburg VT Overcharged for work done, threatened repercussions when questioned, actually/billed hourly rate was 3x quoted rate Ferrisburg Vermont Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Electrical Services: FJG Electric, Ferrisburg VT Ferrisburg, Vermont

Aug 31 2016
Chase bank Jp morgen banks Imbasoling my money right from account . It's not the first time this has happened but this tome I can proove it . Help New York New York
Please, Please Send A Copy of this Report To The FBI! Do It TODAY!!! Author: Pontiac, Michigan Accounting: Chase bank New York , New York

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida
Correction- name is Tammy Lam, not Tamm Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 30 2016
cdl consultants Justin thieves, fraudulent, non attorney spokesperson ,deceptive business practices , etc libertyville Illinois company agrees to make this right. Author: hollywood, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: cdl consultants libertyville, Illinois

Aug 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Aug 29 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best representation for its clients. Kerendian & Associates recognizes every case is unique and requires attention to detail. Each client, and his or her concerns need to be understood by the attorney handling the case. Kerendian & Associates strongly believes in keeping their clients updated about their cases, as the clients are the ultimate decision-maker for the clients' cases. Kerendian & Associates understands being involved in a lawsuit is stressful. There are risks and expenses associated with every case. Kerendian & Associates recognizes that each client has the right to know how the judicial system works, and what is the best strategy, the best way for the case to be handled.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates is a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles , California

Aug 29 2016
Dental Discovery--Ocala, FL Dr. Julia GermanDr. Igor German EXTRACTION DONE WITH NO NUMBING! Novocain had not started numbing, & Dr. julia German still did a tooth Extraction, even after being advised, there was no numbing effect yet. Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Dental Services: Dental Discovery--Ocala, FL Ocala, Florida

Aug 29 2016
bean blossum animal clinic Dr Brester my. emotional therapy dog was diagnosed without labs done. as result almist died. now blind and diabetic Nashville Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Animal Services: bean blossum animal clinic Nashville, Indiana

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet