Your Search | done right

May 12 2016
E Tours and Travel,Inc I was given a deal odf 3 nights at an Orlando Hotel or Resort for $99.00 to bee paid right away. I could make reservations later. Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Georgia Resorts: E Tours and Travel,Inc Orlando, Florida

May 11 2016
Jim's Renovation jim runciman I hired him to do work for me he came in did the job half done and wrong his work failed city inspection he demanded i pay him he left without giving me reciept everything is already falling apart not even 2 months yet ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Consumer Services: Jim's Renovation ottawa, Ontario

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Auto Brite Used Auto Sales Moceri Motors-Mount Clemens Buy Right-Mount Clemens Scam Artists, Liars, Cheats and Frauds. This place is a RIP-OFF. Do not go here. Mount Clemens Michigan Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Auto Brite Used Auto Sales Mount Clemens, Michigan

May 08 2016
TRIAD TRUCKING LEADER EXPRESS Triad trucking out of crystal lake, IL used to be called leader express out of Woodall, IL. Brooke Hudson, Chris Condotti, and frank Rodriguez have been opening and closing companies without paying the employees or owner operators for work being done. They owe me about three weeks of work that they still haven't paid me till this day Crystal lake Illinois Author: Huntley, Illinois Trucking Companies: TRIAD TRUCKING Crystal lake , Illinois

May 06 2016
Vandewater & associates David P Vandewater Illegally gives away neighbor's property, refuses to issue obligated right of way Lyons Falls New York Incredible Liar! Author: Lyons falls, New York Realtors: Vandewater & associates Lyons Falls , New York

32, Report #1205949

May 06 2016
Investment Properties Mexico Richard Houghton Wally Thomas Fraud and Thieves and Lies Playa del carmen Quintana Roo
Investment Properties Mexico...Just EVIL Author: Kansas City, Missouri Real Estate Investing: Investment Properties Mexico Playa del carmen,

May 06 2016
Mike Palmer -Eddystone: Finger of Light is a self proclaimed n**i. The Monkey Man Mike Palmer- Mike Palmer/Eddystone: Finger of Light is a self proclaimed n**i. Cornwall , Nationwide
Truth & Justice Published Author: PARIS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Mike Palmer -Eddystone: Finger of Light i Nationwide

May 06 2016
calif cash award david banner i was a winner of 3.5 million and a new car. send 350.00 to a sharon pond. i was to send 5500.00 in a form of bank check over night express to sharon pond 1127 n e 55 st oaklahoma city ok 73118. i did so, the next day i talked with a mr kennedy he said i had to send 25000.00 in two checks of 12500.00to this sharon pond that is when i put a stop to this this david banner has been calling me day and night, i tlod him to stop calling it has done no good california Author: temecula, California Cash Services: calif cash award

May 05 2016
New England Auto Finance TITLE LOANS ALWAYS FIGURING OUT WAYS TO ADD MONEY TO YOUR LOAN! Nashua New Hampshire All Their Fault, Right? Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Loans: New England Auto Finance Nashua, New Hampshire

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Took money despite cancellation and work not done Victorville California Rebuttal to WD Author: Victorville, California Dental Services: Western Dental/Sychrony Financial Victorville, California

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 03 2016
Foundations Health Michael's house Bait and Switch at Michael's House-Foundation Health Palm Springs California Michael's House Made it right for me! Author: Lodi, California Healthcare Centers: Foundations Health Palm Springs, California

May 03 2016
IKEA Ordered a table that arrived with the wrong legs!!! Have been trying to get them to deliver the right parts, but they never do! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: IKEA Nationwide

May 03 2016
American First Choice Home Waranty AFC The sale pitch draw a exellent picture of coverage. Never mentioned that AC/Furnace requires annual maintenance work done by other professionals. Internet Internet Author: Dunkirk, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: American First Choice Home Waranty Internet

May 02 2016
On The Right Trail Rescue Mendy Smallwood Sophie Beasley Gives our personal information of donors Nowata Oklahoma Author: Las Cruces , New Mexico Attorneys General: On The Right Trail Rescue Nowata, Oklahoma

May 02 2016
Select portfolio services Will not release funds paid by homeowners insurance company after all the paperwork and inspection has been done for more than 6 months. They always have another document they need. Even though the ones they asked for have already been sent . Salt Lake city Utah Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Consumer Services: Select portfolio services

May 01 2016
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. Platt This law firm did an illegal eviction on my property twice. The property land was placed in a trust and never conveyed, this law firm violated the fourth amendment right of the constitution. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Chicago, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas I WAS NEVER LATE!! Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Sunil Mirpuri Chefhandler.com Skipped out on final payment in accordance with agreement,(thief and con man, New York City Internet Client did the right thing. Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Graphics: Sunil Mirpuri Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Left Hand? Right Hand? Doh! Phoenix Arizona Way Too Quick To Condemn Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
Latoya Britt Bryant Financial..... CPN 101, all_in_one credit solutions...... She advertises heavily on instigram....promises a new start with credit but once she takes your money her attitude changes not helpful in the process.... North Carolina Nationwide I HAVE DONE NO WRONG TO YOU KIMBERLY KIMES Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Latoya Britt Nationwide