Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: done right
There may be more reports for "done right"
For more results perform a general search for "done right"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
Gills auto People are driving around with gills auto dealerag trying to provoke road rage cutting me off or taking my right away i'm getting pretty fed up with it phenix city Alabama SO what! Author: United States, Motor Vehicle: Gills auto phenix city , Alabama

Feb 06 2017
Honiron Manufacturing Ivonne is a Fraud, Honiron Manufacturing FRAUD Company, they have not paid me for the work done, BEWARE of them Jeanerette Louisiana Author: Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Honiron Manufacturing Jeanerette, Louisiana

28, Report #241962

Feb 04 2017
1-800LOANMART They took and sold my car right from under me! Not given a chance to redeem the car or make arrangements! ripoff Encino California Corporate Advocacy Program Author: Bayside, New York Loans: 1-800LOANMART Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Nuvoderm rips off old lady on social security right from her SS account and refuses to reimburse her! I was offered a trial of Nuvoderm and just had to pay for small shipping and handling charges. I accepted. The terms were to call and cancel in 14 days unless you wanted to continue to be fully charged for the product.  Internet Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Nuvoderm Internet

Feb 03 2017
Jamar sadler Superstar auto sales Sold me a car we drove 3 hours to pick up said clearly he was a dealer and the amount was including tt&l said we would receive title in 4 weeks it's been 2 months now and he said the title and plates now he said it did not include taxes which if your a dealer you have to collect the taxes and transfer the title so I call bullhorn always has an excuse gives us a temporary plate not a buyer's plate it was printed off of a web service definitely does not have a license to sell that amount of cars so he will be reported to the state insisted on money orders with purchasers portion also so now we will contact the state Monday and the police dept and check to see if he does have a dealers license and report this we will file charges if need be now he says super bowl is in town and he's not going downtown till wendsday he does not have that much time we have the whole transaction recorded so it's not going to end well unless he makes this right Houston Texas Perhaps... Author: Belton, Texas Auto Dealers: Jam at sadler Houston, Texas

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 02 2017
Coal Cosmetic They freaking lie right to your monitor (since they can't see my face) Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California Beauty Products: Coal Cosmetic Internet

Feb 02 2017
Success Tax Relief - La Porte Texas 14 Months Later, Still Haven't Done What We Hired Them For! La Porte Texas Author: Lakewood, Colorado Personal Services: Success Tax Relief - La Porte Texas La Porte, Texas

Feb 02 2017
JOSEPH & CHRISTINA Photography Joseph BisharaChristina Bishara Do not use will rip you off! Try to steal your clients and bad photographs. Colorado Springs Colorado
We have NEVER done any business with this person... Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Photography: JOSEPH & CHRISTINA Photography Colorado Springs, Colorado

Feb 01 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Another scheme from Wells Fargo's big bag of dirty little banking tricks Nationwide You are right... Author: SEDRO WOOLLEY, Washington Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Tryskinroyale RoyaleTryskin and Tryeyeroyale They had automatically deducted $86.95 on my debit card without my knowledge. But when I called them, they said that I have agreed to the terms and condition on the box when I just got the box and calle dthem right away. They said I have 30 days to cancel that I do not know about. Anyway, I cancelled as soon as I received the product sample. They still would not give me the refund of my money. It s a rip off. They cannot just deduct money from my account without my knowledge. Just because they have found out my account number does not mean they can automatically deduct. They should be reported to the better business bureau or the authorities. They have no legal right to just deduct money from people's checking account. I would like to be able to get my money back please HELP. Fountain Valley California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Eye Royale and Skin RoyaleTryskin Fountain Valley, California

Jan 31 2017
Verizon wireless rude!!! Very rude!! And lied! Oh Yes...Something Just Has To Be Done! Author: Rutledge, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless nationwide,

Jan 31 2017
SAMS SPECIAL OFFERS JEFF placed order for lighted crochet hooks on 1/8/17 ( order # 19477) .they charged my accout right away. emailed to cancel order. they keep saying its in shipping and cant cancel. Internet Author: State College , Pennsylvania Arts and Crafts: SAMS SPECIAL OFFERS Internet

Jan 30 2017
nu wave oven got 5/16 in warrenty have to pay handling and shipping for crack clear dome 22 and 13 . what a rip ,second one done this crack less then year Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: nu wave oven Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Www.shethinxs.com Thinxs Don't buy and they don't respect your right to not receive their juncky then monistic email Internet Author: Sun valley , California Alternative Health: Www.shethinxs.com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Best Buy, Vuckovich, Bryce institutional indifference to customer service Fox Point Wisconsin asi es la vida, Such is life Author: Fox Point, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Buy Fox Point, Wisconsin

Jan 29 2017
Verizon FIOS & Wireless Data Overage Charges are not right and all we get is excuses Nationwide Author: West Babylon, New York Telephones: Verizon FIOS & Wireless Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
 Don’t EVER go to this dealership.We thought we could trust a dealership to do the job right!! Reno Nationwide
Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Betty Mesi Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
4 wheel performance parts Stolen Parts. Went in for tires and had my mirrors stolen. Then they had the nerve to charge for work not done? Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: 4 wheel performance parts Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 27 2017
Wells Fargo Refusal to let me close deceased mother's small account DENTON Texas thank you Author: Denton, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Texas

Jan 26 2017
Lux style international Lux style Ok i browsed this site and registered to be on the website mail and next thing i have these pad things for detoxing and $60.00 later iam being told to pay up or else. I never ordered or even really wanted these things and its beco ing a worring trend that you cant even look at a website and have this illegal trade be done to you.. Denmark Internet Author: Melbourne, TV Advertisements: Lux style international Internet

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
Carroll Fulmer Logistics Corporation Trucking Company DOES NOT PAY DRIVERS FOR WORK DONE! Groveland Florida
Author: Palm bay, Florida Trucking Companies: Carroll Fulmer Logistics Corporation Trucking Company Groveland, Florida