Your Search | done right

Jan 10 2017
Dikman and Dikman Mike DikmanMichael Dikman pushy lawyer who forces you to do things his way. This lawyer took money from me to represent me which was more than $25,000 but he decided to quit when he got his nose out of joint for no justifiable reason. I was informed that this lawyer has done this often in the past to make money unfairly. The matrimonial lawyers all know each other and are friends. This lawyer got unfair treatment due to his inappropriate friendship with judges and others in the court. New Hyde Park New York Author: Manhasset, New York Lawyers: Dikman and Dikman New Hyde Park, New York

Jan 09 2017
OnRecruit Arnout Kampen René Bolier OnRecruit provides zero value and horrible customer service. It's a rip off Utrecht Internet
OnRecruit has made things right Author: Henderson, California On-Line Business: OnRecruit Utrecht,

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 06 2017
Motorworld Motorworld Acura They failed to fix my car right, and lied to me and said it was done and charged me1400.00 just for labor. Wilkesbarre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Motorworld Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2017
Reed's Custom Cabinets; Willie Reed; WIllie Reed Took Money with no intention of providing Services and has prior criminal convictions Round Rock Texas
We wish Willie would just do the right thing Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Reed's Custom Cabinets Round Rock, Texas

Jan 05 2017
Werner Ladder The hinge on my ladder PN 50430-02 broke while I was painting and I fell about 3 foot crashing on my left side, leg and back. I'm going to try to have an xray done today. I can't bear weight on left leg. Greenville Pennsylvania
Author: Eldorado, Illinois Hardware & Tools: Werner Ladder Greenville, Pennsylvania

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Taxnet Financial No call verification to see if I am the one whom actually done the application for a RAL Internet Author: Columbia, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxnet Financial Internet

Jan 04 2017
swift transportation DUE TO FALSE ACCUSATION I WAS FIRED WITHOUT THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING PHOENIX AZ PHOENIX AZ. Author: Springfield, Missouri Work Place Bullies: swift transportation Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Zoe Elena Albin, Albin Gaast, eBay seller: eldomingodef Bait and switch eBay seller with a LOT of my money right now Linares, Spain Internet
Author: USA , Oregon Cameras & Video: Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Internet

Jan 03 2017
Right Angle Builders, Inc. Right Angle Builders, Inc. stole my deposit and ran off for several months no answers still... medford New York
Author: patchogue, New York Home Improvements: Right Angle Builders, Inc. medford, New York

Jan 03 2017
SkinRevive4you com BEWARE! THEY SLAM YOUR ACCOUNT $180./MTH These CON ARTISTS put in fine print under terms of service that they AUTO-CHARGE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT almost $200.00 a month for this product. You of course have no idea this is done until THEY RAID YOUR ACCOUNT. BEWARE OF THIS! Unknown Internet Author: Magazine, Arkansas Computer Mail Order: SkinRevive4you com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Steer Clear - AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care -right!,  Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Auto Mechanics: Aamco Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Jan 03 2017
Hrayr Mirzoyan Tytorean Website promised one month. Took over five. Never functioned right. No response from him after sale.. Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Websites: Hrayr Mirzoyan Internet

Jan 03 2017
ishockartistry Shantell This individual did my makeup for my friends wedding that cause me severe eye irritation. I had to seek medical treatment after having my makeup done by her. Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: Alabama Small Business Services: ishockartistry Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Fourcornerstore No response to order done on November 27, 2016, checking account was charged Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cameras & Video: Fourcornerstore Internet

Jan 02 2017
Dothan Kia dealership Sales person Dothan Kia of Dothan,al.'the sales guywas exttremely high pressure I was never sure, to sleep on it . I said norepeatedly ,after all said an done. Gist of situation I was told you have to pay for the vehicle, you cannot change your mind!!! They laughed,an said wepushed the paperwork thru an you will pay.!!! Dothan, Alabama For the future... Author: Slocomb, Alabama Auto Dealers: Dothan Kia dealership Dothan,al., Alabama

Jan 01 2017
SmartProcure TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the government data industry. SmartProcure believes there is only one way to do business – The right way.  That means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. SmartProcure's business practices and ethics meet the highest standards in business today.  Based on our experience, SmartProcure has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Dec 30 2016
Done Rite Tile and Carpet Cleaning A Done Rite Overpromised. Lied about results. Excuses Rancho Santa Margarita California Author: Aliso Viejo, California Cleaning Services: Done Rite Tile and Carpet Cleaning Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Dec 29 2016
XLabz Technologies Total ripoff! Junk! Worthless Trash! Absolutely No Refund Available! Total Garbage! India (Figures, right?) India (Not America)
Author: Minnesota Liars: Internet: Krishna Prathab RV Internet

Dec 29 2016
Sunny Dorion He has screen shot of sports ticket accounts to make you feel he legitimately has tickets. Takes e-transfer but sends no tickets. Has done this in Edmonton. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Ticket Sales: Sunny Dorion Internet

Dec 29 2016
Bank of America they keep overcharging me at my school text they don't get it right 3 times already I keep calling them and they keep doing it wrong it's like they don't know what they're doing there Nationwide Author: Buffalo , New York Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Nationwide

48, Report #1341987

Dec 28 2016
Kevin Spear-IKON Talent Management I am calling BS on this IKON Talent Management. Report them as I have done. Nobby Beach Queensland
Author: Falls Church, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: IKON Talent Management Internet

Dec 28 2016
Limited Goods Since you will not give me a return label for the product you wrongly sent to me, I will be contacting the Ripoff Report and other authorities if needed, because you have not given me a phone number to call, did not send me a return label to send it back and are going to charge me a 20% restocking fee which is NOT RIGHT! Your mistake not mine Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Limited Goods Internet

Dec 28 2016
Fahrenheit Charged expensive amount of money for heater that doesn't even work right Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Fahrenheit Langhorne, Pennsylvania