Your Search | done right

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 26 2016
esurance increased my rate right after I accepted the insurance on line,said they found another incident tht did not come thru on the initial report.Could they have told me this before I had accepted the policy? my rate went from 158.00 to 244.00 a month within seconds. Internet Author: greenville, Michigan Liars: esurance Internet

Nov 25 2016
Sears.com Order incorrect and even highest management refused to make it right! You are not being truthful Author: Slidell, Louisiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Se

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Belmont senior care Bsc Sexual harassment gone by with nothing done ..!!! Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Questionable Activities: Belmont senior care Pueblo, Colorado

Nov 23 2016
jd byryder wooster sells cars for high price with tons a miles and dont stand behind fixing them right wooster Ohio Author: burbank , Ohio Auto Dealer Repairs: jd byryder wooster wooster , Ohio

Nov 23 2016
american web loan had a pay day loan. paid it off. kept taking pymts out of checking acct after loan was done. Internet Author: MOUNT PLEASANT, Pennsylvania Internet Services: american web loan Internet

Nov 22 2016
Fred Zuck Secor Fincial has been granted the right to garnish my checking account on an outstanding ballance from Columbia Credit services, the purchace of this servicable debt was not brought to my attention for 7 years, while Secor compiled 8% interest over that time cincinnati, ohio Ohio Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Collection Agency's: Fred Zuck cincinnati, Ohio

Nov 22 2016
Alan Jones / ScamWarners ScamWarner through Alan Jones listed my company in their website as a scame, with no genuine reason or legal right to do so. My attempt to get myself delisted from them was met with a request for me to send some personal documents to them, which I refused because I do not trust them. internet Internet
Author: Zoetermeer, Unusual Rip-Off: Alan Jones / ScamWarners Internet

Nov 21 2016
yellow pages YP LLCAttn: DMCA Complaints611 N. Brand Blvd. Floor 5Glendale, California 9120 Illegal Automated Renewals, overseas call centers that can do nothing, They send you an involuntary renewal notice disguised as junk mail. It probably says renew your yellow page ad now! When you trash it, you lose, as they have contrived a system -illegal- to have the letter tell you it will auto renew if you dont contact them. They do everything to delay you from cancelling and use the 'printing' of the YP as a means to prove they have provided the service. These people are open to a class action suit, so obiviously illegal. ATT says they cannot remove their biling on the ATT statment because it's not their company ,right, the usuall Catch 22. So ridiculously transparten!!! glendale Nationwide Author: monterey, California Internet Service Providers: yellow pages Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Teresa Howell-Walking in Victory International LLC. Teresa B. Howell did not pay for the work that was done for her. Durham Internet
Teresa B. Howell Made False Claims To Credit Card Company Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Teresa Howell Internet

Nov 20 2016
Millennium Cartel/Mariana Millenivm Cvrtel SCAM ALERT! Company ran by scammer girl who scams people left and right Internet Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Millennium Cartel/Mariana Internet

Nov 18 2016
Thermal bedbug heat they took the money cash and came to do the heat. then i still see bugs and i told them. they came with the spray and their technician said that the spray will not work because they need heat. he was right . we were unable to get rid of the bugs. we paid $6000 for nothing. when i talked to the owner, he has attitude and told me we did what we can period. i told him you guys promised that my house will be bedbug free. they are a scam. don't trust. new york New York Author: edison, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: Thermal bedbug heat new york, New York

Nov 18 2016
Cerrito Master Masonry Chim Chimney Master Masonry Chimney Cricket, Inc. They take your money and you will play hell trying to get the work done. Waterford Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan US Postal Service: Cerrito Master Masonry Waterford, Michigan

Nov 17 2016
copymycommission.net James@copymycommissions.net I knew the website was strange it didnt look legit to me. however I tired it and i didn't recieve a conformation email but it said my order was successful on the website another strange thing. he has different links and links he changes. he loves talking about scams in his videos and how his dad was a scammer guru to earn alot of money to get rich. And hes the scammer however i cancel my card after i didnt get the conformation email sent to my email or i didnt get a email back from him so i get online and see rip off report and he was the first one up there. then i knew he done scamed alot of people and hes still doing it after i sent him a email and told him i knew he was a scammer he linked in new websites to get people money. listen to his videos and he will tell you hes a scammer and he gives hint just listen. Author: Tarboro, North Carolina News Media: copymycommission.net internet

Nov 14 2016
KLW Consulting, Inc. Kalvin Weathersby, and Paul Please be aware this company don't pay you for the work you have done Tampa Florida
Author: Riverview , Florida Small Business Services: KLW Consulting, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Cedars at Ellington Apartments Cedars at Ellington This company wants locators business,but don't want to pay after the work is done! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: Cedars at Ellington Apartments Houston, Texas

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 09 2016
Alliance one fake debt collection can't even spell my name right southeastern Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violation? Author: Bridgewater, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: Alliance one

Nov 08 2016
Western dental Western Dental of Anaheim in Long Beach 2000 dollars but no work done Long Beach Western dental Anaheim California Author: Santa Fe springs , California Adoption Agencies: Western dental Anaheim, California

Nov 07 2016
Restore - Katana Hair Restoration Failed hair restoration. Wanted to charge me additional money to 'Make it Right'. Shouldn't it have been done 'Right' to begin with? Oakbrook Illinois Author: Wheaton, Illinois Doctors: Restore - Katana Hair Restoration Oakbrook, Illinois

Nov 05 2016
Accu metrics Dna prenatal paternity test vingrad I had a test done while pregnant it was 99.9 he was the father now i test the baby when he came out and its saying he not the father iam writing this from the hospital that man nearly killed me iam in the hospital now Toronto canada Internet Author: Bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Accu metrics Internet

Nov 04 2016
WMC Funding REVIEW:  WMC FUNDING | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust.: WMC Funding is continually dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The safe Cash Advance alternative when you need funding the most. WMC FUNDING working capital experts, years of industry experience, dedicated to accommodating all needs of business owners. WMC Funding the alternative business financing provider offering quick approvals and unlimited business funds.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: WMC Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WMC funding is a financial services company which employs financial executives with a broad range of experience in developing and growing businesses of all size. WMC Funding takes a hands-on approach with every partner. WMC Funding believes that helping propel your business to the next level is done by working around your sales cycle and future projections. Brooklyn, New York