Your Search | dorothy of oz turns into legends of oz.. scam investment don't invest your life savings
There may be more reports for "dorothy of oz turns into legends of oz.. scam investment don't invest your life savings"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "dorothy of oz turns into legends of oz.. scam investment don't invest your life savings"

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

2, Report #1052048

Jul 31 2014
Forbes Magazine Harvard Reuters Adam Tanner circumventing rick calixto harvard, forbes benefits from harvard's brand name contributed content, elevation partners scam Internet
Author: New York Newspapers – Magazines: Forbes Magazine Harvard Reuters Adam Tanner Internet

Jul 31 2014
Nathan Bishop Nathan Cass, Nathan Lane, Nathan Charles Bishop, Nathan C. Bishop Real Estate Scam, Mortgage Scam, Beverly Hills, Scammer, Liar, Theif, Loan Modification Scam West Hollywood California
Author: AUSTIN, Texas Loan Modification: Nathan Bishop West Hollywood, California

Jul 31 2014
Dawn Sandin & Tom Wacker email scam for work at home positions offering $35/hr Minneapolis Internet Author: Katy, Texas Employers: mortenson, inc. Internet

Jul 31 2014
Asset Signals / Senior Advisor: Jason Spencer Asset Signals (Affiliate for SpotFN) New York New York Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Asset Signals New York, New York

Jul 31 2014
Worldfalcon Group NH Worldfalcon Group in NH is a SALVAGE cars co.here me out please stay away from this co. total Ripoff ! MOE is a scam bag and a tif a laying dog. Over 33 complained with BBB in NH. i purchased a car from this Co, they turn around and SOLD my car to another Steeling from Cusomer Brentwood New Hampshire Nationwide Author: humble, Texas Investment Brokers: Worldfalcon Group NH Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Mountain Loan Center Good for those that don't mind being lied to, and great place to work if you have no need for self-esteem. St. George Utah Author: Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Center St. George, Utah

Jul 31 2014
Acs We can understand your situation right now. So as per your word we are holding your case till next week and we are also mentioning in your case file that you are paying by the next week. We will cease the other rate of interest, penalty charges, and late fee charges and we will freeze all the legal consequences against you. Get back to us ASAP for other queries. Internet Author: Sharon , Pennsylvania Internet: Acs Internet

Jul 31 2014
Paint Bull Alan Droste Paint Bull Business Opportunity are SCAMMERS They don't do what they say they will do! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Paint Bull Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Spotfn James KingsleyJohn BernardiAdam GoldbergJason SpencerWalter MatthewsEric GildenTaylor Boardman Stole lifetime savings/All Retirement monies from a 77 yr old woman without telling her she would never get back a single dime. London, E c2N 1HN Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Spotfn London, E c2N 1HN, Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
DirectTV Been with directv for 20 yrs. in 2 different addresses and never signed a contract and they say we owe them $93.74. we have changed companies due to a new cable in our country neighborhood I don't owe them money . Milledgeville, Georgia for (Eatonton, Ga.) Internet
Author: Eatonton, Georgia Satellite Companies: DirectTV Internet

Jul 31 2014
Sciortino Rotator cuff luvanox, sugery attempt to take life liberty pursuit of ahppienes from patient Patient stated he could not take luvanox Town Country Missouri Author: Maryland heights, Missouri Doctors: Dr jones Town Country, Missouri

Jul 31 2014
rogers wireless scam you with every little option Montreal Internet Author: Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: rogers wireless Internet

Jul 31 2014
Allison J.M. Barber, Allison J.M. Barber Canada Management Consulting, AJMB Consulting Allison Barber has been actively trying to destroy the credibility of League and bring it down, all in the name of Cyber stalking for hire, blackmail, extortion, criminal harassment, injurious falsehoods, libel, slander, Scam, false information, Fake company. Fraud. Non Certified Company Consultants Victoria, British Columbia Canada Nationwide Author: British Columbia ORGANIZED CRIME: Liars: Allison J.M. Barber, Allison J.M. Barber Canada Management Consulting, AJMB Consulting Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Sunrise Senior Living assisted living former nurse manager wants families to know that Sunrise's main objective is financial exploitation without regard to your loved one's medical needs and can't deliver the care or services it promises Decatur Georgia Author: Georgia Social Services: Sunrise Senior Living assisted living Decatur, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Teed Off Publishing (Randy Damore; Steve Rivo; Jerry Hudson; Dianna Hall) SCAM ARTISTS! NO COUNTRY CLUBS DISPLAY THEIR GUIDES!! Delray Beach Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Teed Off Publishing Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Medzpharmacy This site is a total scam from India. India Internet Author: Texas Pharmacies: Medzpharmacy Internet

Jul 31 2014
Peak Life Peak Life signed me up without my approval. Aston Pennsylvania Author: Torrance, California Alternative Health: Peak Life Aston , Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2014
Florida Corporate Filing Services F.C.F.S. is a SCAM Florida Filing Services Scam 47.99 Certificate of Status Request Form Letter Company Document Number Tallahassee Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Consumer Services: Florida Corporate Filing Services Tallahassee, Florida

Jul 31 2014
carpaymenthelpcenter.com IVAN LEVY, Stacey Brown,Sandy Lewis Taken Advantage of during your hardship times! Lake Worth Florida Internet Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Motor Vehicle: carpaymenthelpcenter.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
FRESH START LIVING CEO CHARLIE CUNNINGHAM, DIRECTOR PHIL WRIGHT Montgomery House Landlords owed thousands of pounds by Fresh Start !!!!! Manchester, Nationwide
Author: Reading, Real Estate Services: FRESH START LIVING Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Explore Talent Ami Shafrir Scam, Rip Off, Facts Las Vegas, Internet
Author: Hollywood, Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 31 2014
Greenstone Payments, First Data Don't believe a word Tim Boyd tells you Dallas Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Greenstone Payments Dallas, Texas

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC