Your Search | dorothy of oz turns into legends of oz.. scam investment don't invest your life savings
There may be more reports for "dorothy of oz turns into legends of oz.. scam investment don't invest your life savings"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "dorothy of oz turns into legends of oz.. scam investment don't invest your life savings"

1, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

2, Report #1191756

Nov 28 2014
JOSHUA SCHUMANN IS FAKE, Broke Scam Artist Joshua Schumann, Schumann Family Trust, JSS Hotels, Joshua Family Trust Corp, Fake Investor, RUN New York New York Author: New York , New York Questionable Activities: JOSHUA SCHUMANN New York , New York

3, Report #1191750

Nov 27 2014
Karis Holmstrom/ Kayley Kulka Midnight Great Danes, Star Rock Great Danes, Rock Star Great Danes Scam Artist, Uncaring, Puppymill, Dog Killer, Seller of unhealthy, sick puppies! Darwell Alberta Author: edmonton, Alabama Animal Abuse: Karis Holmstrom/ Kayley Kulka Darwell, Alberta

4, Report #1191736

Nov 27 2014
Dustin L. Kellenberger False Witness to Christianity, Financial Stalker, Con/Scam Person, Thief Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Health Spas: Dustin L. Kellenberger Clearwater, Florida

5, Report #1191734

Nov 27 2014
CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! CBS Auto body shop is a FRAUD! All their testimonials are made up. They are all fake produced by their computer guys! They rip off people everyday by taking advantage of innocent customers and insurances. I had the worst experience including other witness CBS Auto body shop is FRAUD! Watch out! Big red Flag. They destroy your car North Hollywood California
Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: CBS Autobodyshop in Lankershim is FAUD! Watch Out Red Flag! North Hollywood,

6, Report #1191728

Nov 27 2014
Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD 757- 714-1712 ahealingtouch Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD. This old woman does psychic reading over the phone who pretends she is a lifecoach or a healer! Every one watch out, she is a scam and she pretends that she is another person. She She rips off innocent people! Virginia beach Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD (757) 714-1712 ahealingtouch Nationwide

7, Report #1191725

Nov 27 2014
serviceinvite.com This site is a scam site that took my asked for my credit card information during sign up and when I looked to make change my email information, I did not see any sort of customer support. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: serviceinvite.com Internet

8, Report #1191723

Nov 27 2014
Wallace Morgan or Aimee Wong or Shakira Hernandez Wallace Morgan, legit company or scam New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Wallace Morgan

9, Report #1191717

Nov 27 2014
Globaltek Distribution Vitamax Scam Tempe Arizona Author: Wagga Wagga, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Globaltek Distribution Tempe, Arizona

10, Report #1191711

Nov 27 2014
Rigid Tools These SCAM ARTISTS will do everything possible to stop you from registering for the warantee. To top if off the drills do not hold up - CHEAPLY MADE - I have made numerous attempts to get these clowns to honor their warrantee (within the time limits given RIgid Tools Elyria Ohio Author: Wainfleet , Ontario Home & Garden Stores: Rigid Tools Elyria , Ohio

11, Report #1191685

Nov 27 2014
Derannique Lumera ReJuviusmax MyJuveliere Bait an switch scam to charge credit cards Greenville South Carolina Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Derannique Greenville, South Carolina

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

13, Report #1191661

Nov 27 2014
Dakota Sterling Bad advertising, upsell, scam Clovis New Mexico Author: Midland , Texas Prostitutes: Dakota Sterling Clovis, New Mexico

14, Report #1191692

Nov 27 2014
John Lomax SCAM Coaching http://www.johnlomaxcoaching.com/ SCAM John Lomax- John Lomax Coaching John Lomax SCAM Coaching In Texas- BEWARE! John Lomax SCAM Coaching - Life & Business Coaching SCAM Texas Author: London, Alabama Business Consulting: John Lomax SCAM Coaching http://www.johnlomaxcoaching.com/ SCAM Texas

Nov 27 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

16, Report #1191668

Nov 27 2014
Stylishplus Scam company that has robbed many people!!! Wan Chai, Hong Kong China Author: Switzerland, Clothing Stores: Stylishplus Internet

17, Report #1191666

Nov 27 2014
Maguire Nissan Roher brothers Scam Artists Lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Maguire Nissan Lebanon, Pennsylvania

18, Report #1191663

Nov 27 2014
Riverside County CPS- Unfair judgement made by false accusations and information to support their notion- Riverside, CA Author: moreno valley, California Legal Process Services: Riverside County DPSS-CPS Riverside, California

19, Report #1191662

Nov 27 2014
stonebridge life insurance fraud plano Texas Author: springfield, Massachusetts Health Insurance: stonebridge life insurance Nationwide

20, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

21, Report #1191653

Brian Duram , Durham Analytics Scam Artist Durham NC North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Software: Brian Duram, Durham Analytics

22, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

24, Report #1191637

Nov 26 2014
PPN Psychic Power Network Scam, Unethical Internet Author: San Francisco , California Unusual Rip-Off: PPN Psychic Power Network Internet

25, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet