Your Search | dosey doe inc texas

Jun 27 2016
Ultimate Orpingtons Purchased Chicks - Not Delivered Woodstock, VA Internet Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Ultimate Orpingtons Internet

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
CYPRESS DRIVING SCHOOL SCAM! NOT WHAT THEY ADVERTISE HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Driving Schools: CYPRESS DRIVING SCHOOL HOUSTON, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 27 2016
SummerWinds Travel & Cruises Piss poor customer service & some chuckles! Internet Author: Copperas Cove , Texas Timeshare Rentals: SummerWinds Travel & Cruises Internet

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Centerpiece investment property management LLC Dartell Guthrie manager Will not return dog deposit he says I did not pay I have proof. I did oayvfull seven hundred fifty dollars but paid six hundred fifty dollars of it Tyler tx Texas Author: Tyler , Texas Mortgage Companies: Centerpiece investment property management LLC

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Seph Lawless Nationwide Author: Flower mound, Texas Art Galleries: Seph Lawless Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
buxenger.com Product Worked for 1 Week - Then I was Locked Out internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: buxenger.com internet

Jun 26 2016
Returnmychild.com and stopstealingourchildren.com Jon Scott Jon Scott stole $4500 from me for services never received. All he did was lie. Internet Author: Sulphur Springs, Texas Private Investigators: Returnmychild.com and stopstealingourchildren.com Internet

Jun 26 2016
Comanche Trace Comanche Trace Golf CourseComanche Trace Ranch membership refundable offer is completely fraudulent. Kerrville Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Golf Courses: Comanche Trace Kerrville, Texas

Jun 26 2016
Kpopstarz, Inc. Scammed A Good Lot of Writers New York New York Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Kpopstarz, Inc. New York

Jun 26 2016
TigerDirect.com 4MyRebate.comAfligo Marketing Services, Inc. Rebate not received Deerfield Beach Florda Author: CHAMPAIGN, Illinois Computer Dealers: TigerDirect.com Internet

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 26 2016
Longhorn wrecker dallas tx They towed my car even when i parked in vistor section Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Longhorn wrecker dallas tx Dallas, Texas

Jun 25 2016
www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Chet Womack Promised to send dog training program for 8 wks. Phone calls, questions ect. He did two weeks and then everything was taken off the web. There is no way to get your money back cause he has taken everything off online. I paid 100.00 and this past two weeks no class, via email and pdf's. He's disappeared. He guarantees if not pleased you get 100% refund. Cannot believe this. Internet Author: Porter, Texas Teachers: www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Turbo tax/ Intuit/ Quick books Charged $99.25 2 months after doing my taxes Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income Tax Service: 8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Internet

Jun 25 2016
Padckor The company sold me a counterfeit Michael Kors bag Dallas Texas Author: Centerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Padckor Internet

Jun 25 2016
Taylor trading co Ripped off car Beaumont Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Auto Dealers: Taylor trading co Beaumont, Texas

Jun 25 2016
Paton's performance Mechanics shop I paid the mechanic(Joe) to service my vehicle. His only job to do was put on a new starter that I have purchase. After several days of calling trying to get in contact with (Joe) with no luck I stopped by the shop to find my car completely turn apart my whole in dash was taken off. I asked him if he knew how long it would take him to actually fix the vehicle after 3 weeks and his response was he no longer knew how to fix and told me to come pick up my vehicle after he has made a bigger problem. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas , Texas Auto Mechanics: Paton's performance Dallas , Texas

Jun 25 2016
Horizon freight systems JR Tart Horizon West JR Tart has all the trucks he needs White settlement Texas Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Trucking Companies: Horizon freight systems JR Tart White settlement , Texas

Jun 25 2016
Hawaii Health Systems Inc Renee Lai Extremely Unprofessional work place Honolulu Hawaii Author: La Jolla, California Work Place Bullies: Hawaii Health Systems Inc Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 25 2016
PEACHTREE MEDIA LLC FORMER AMERICANMEDIA LLC ,ROB ATKNS, (CRIS MURPHY/FAKE NAME -CULLEN BANEY/REAL NAME TWO BIT CON, LIARS IN DENIAL,TWO FACE, SICK PEOPLE GEORGIA NATIONWIDE Author: SAN LEON, TEXAS, Texas Video Stores: PEACHTREE MEDIA LLC FORMER AMERICANMEDIA LLC Internet

Jun 25 2016
Southwest Airlines Southwest sells your ticket and charges you more Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Nationwide