Your Search | dottie lotttery lady working mornings

Feb 08 2016
E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Joseph Finn Never paid the Bill, Never return calls very dishonnest company Process Servers be aware before working for them Chicago Illinois Author: Bethesda, Maryland Legal Process Services: E.L. Johnson Investigations Inc Chicago, Illinois

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 05 2016
Match.com Reply for Free - additional paid feature - was found to be not working Internet
Author: Minnesota Dating Services: Match.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
EVICTIONHELP LLC Evictionhelp.org Evictionhelp.org hurt and scammed me bad!! lodi, nj Internet
You're ridiculous Author: Riverdale, Illinois Legal Services: EVICTIONHELP LLC Internet

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Feb 02 2016
Chris Black & John Lameira Mr.Black Pray on the working man Ocala, Florida Internet Author: Dunnellon, Florida Corrupt Companies: Chris Black & John Lameira Internet

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 30 2016
david hauser he has only paid me once. he paid me after i had been working for him for seven weeks and said he pays every saturday. I have been begging and i'm sick of it. its been three weeks this time. Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Verifiers: david hauser Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Whirlpool Quiet partner II dishwasher Dishwasher would blink lights at all times and then stop working Nationwide Author: Corinth, Mississippi Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI Bait and Switch is the best way to describe their approach, then I lost my hard drive... St. George, Utah I am an old lady that was taken advantage of. Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jan 29 2016
Painting Services by Tomas Rodriquez Slimy Scam Artist Working Greater Houston, Austin and Dallas Areas Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Painting Services by Tomas Rodriquez Houston, Texas

Jan 25 2016
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. MedLaserDepot’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Palm Beach, Florida & Nationwide *UPDATE: MedLaserDepot pledges their commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MedLaserDepot is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ugh, here we go again Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Jan 25 2016
Alliance-One Services Inc The Service Center They would starve an old lady to death Nashvillee Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Insurance Companies: Alliance-One Services Inc Nationwide

15, Report #1282006

Jan 24 2016
Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Dupe out of 71years hard working money by both co $94.90 for 12-01' for skin cream and $91.90 for 11-12-2015 for eye serum for 1'2016 the cp stated they refunded my acct $85.95 today 1-25'2016 but. my other monies whistle for it. With false teeth and hard to pucker I can no longer whistle!! Santa Ana Calif California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Prostitutes: Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Jan 23 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
Veterans Ford Metaire,La Robert Weinmann-OwnerVic Dehon Veterans Ford ripped me off,body shop scams,working with insurance copany not you,stole items Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Body Work & Repair: Veterans Ford Metaire,La Metairie, Louisiana

Jan 21 2016
Singh Chevrolet Used vacuum cleaner salesman’s with previous experience working at a circusused vacuum cleaner salesman’s with previous experience working at a circus Riverside California Author: Temecula, California Auto Dealers: Singh Chevrolet Riverside, California

Jan 21 2016
Health Sciences Institute I watched the HSI video about the 7 deadliest drugs until I was tired of watching it and shut it down. I went to type a message on my tablet and found the uppercase keyboard types lower case letters and the lower case keyboard types upper case letters. I believe HSI put a virus on my tablet. I had typed messages on the table prior to watching the video and the keyboards were working properly. Baltimore MD Author: BELLEVILLE, Illinois Questionable Activities: Health Sciences Institute Internet

Jan 21 2016
American Health Solutions Called here for my son, I said who is calling hung up, I called back lady hung up, then I called again asked immediatiatly to be removed from list. hung up on me again great people PRETTY SURE THEY ARE SCAMMERS BE AWARE Evansville Wisconsin Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Health Insurance: American Health Solutions Evansville, Wisconsin

Jan 20 2016
Vivint Alarm Systems prevously APEX Alarms Vivint did not provide service for an estimated time of six months to a year. Internet  How was the alarm company supposed to know it wasn't working? Author: Mission, Texas Security Services: Vivint Internet

Jan 19 2016
Hemingway and Associates/The Offices of Hemmingway The Offices of Hemingway Falsely working as a collection agency for Wachovia (Wells Fargo) Bank New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Collection Agencies: Hemingway and Associates/The Offices of Hemmingway Internet

Jan 18 2016
REBECCA VASCONCELLOS AKA REBECCA ROSA VASCONCELLOS, REBROSA VASCONCELLOS, REBROSA@VEL.NET, REBROSA@YAHOO.COM, THE NICOTINE LA COMPUTER/E-MAIL/BANK ACCOUNT HACKER, IDENTITY THIEF SUSPECT, STALKER, MENTALLY ILL PATIENT OF SOROYA BACCHUS M.D., DELUSIONAL STALKER LONG BEACH California
Rebecca Rosa Vasconcellos aka the nicotine lady is a LYING DELUSIONAL MENTALLY ILL UNEDUCATED TROLL! Author: long beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: REBECCA VASCONCELLOS LONG BEACH, California

Jan 18 2016
Cabanilla Makau - Vince Cabanilla operating out of Cabanilla Makau is a Cowardly Thief hiding behind the Internet!! Laguna Beach California Axe to grind Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Consumer Services: Cabanilla Makau - Vince Cabanilla Laguna Beach, California

Jan 13 2016
Home Comfort Experts We paid 187.00 for then to fix our furnace, less than 1 month it is not working again and we will be charged again and they can't be out till next day. Osceola Indiana Author: Elkhart, Indiana Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort Experts Osceola, Indiana