Your Search | dottie lotttery lady working mornings

Dec 09 2016
Shop RTA Cabinets Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shop RTA Cabinets - ShopRTACabinets.com founded in 2004 out of  Chicago,  Illinois  by Frank LaMark. Shop RTA Cabinets, a family owned operated business built themselves off of trust, value and hard work. Shop RTA Cabinets loves what they do and like to think they are the best at it. Shop RTA Cabinets believes they are different from other businesses because they truly try to get to know each of their customers and their needs. When you use Shop RTA Cabinets you will never be in the dark and will always feel 100% confident in their ability to provide customers with the highest level of customer service possible.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Shop RTA Cabinets TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shop RTA Cabinets has grown leaps and bounds over the past 12 years, carrying over 30 door styles and working with 10 manufactures in USA and China. ShopRTACabinets.com prides itself on having one of the largest selection of ready to assemble cabinets in the industry. Shop RTA Cabinets stands behind its products that what makes us different. Shop RTA Cabinets negotiates directly with the manufactures. Itasca, Illinois

2, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

3, Report #1342022

Dec 07 2016
Superior consulting services, Rowland Heights, CA Scandelist company, David Ramirez, took $200 working p/t min. wage knowing he would not deliver Rowland heights California Author: Downey, California Realtors: Superior consulting services Rowland heights, California

Dec 06 2016
Himalayan Cat Ranch Ellen Moore Not a cat breeder, just a cat lady by her own admission Dover Kentucky Author: Fairborn, Ohio Animal Services: Himalayan Cat Ranch Dover, Kentucky

Dec 04 2016
James Rempel landmark realty Working for a $1.87 an hour. Abbotsford BC Author: Monroe, Michigan Resorts: James Rempel Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ownyourownmodem.com dontleaseyourmodem.com RECEIVED NON-WORKING PILE OF JUNK, NOT NEW Internet Author: Canton, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Ownyourownmodem.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
samsung appliances fridgewasherdryer ice maker never works/even after repaired in less than one month stopped working any appliance dealer Nationwide Author: pima, Arizona Appliances: samsung appliances Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Jarrod's Law Wendy McIntyre Mentally disturbed lady pretends to care to fulfill her whacked out vendetta Lake Arrowhead Internet Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Jarrod's Law Internet

Nov 28 2016
Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Same complaint as other lady but when I reached someone through the ordering dept to cancel my $62 purchase that should have been $30, a man named Anthony was rude, laughed at me when I was explaining my order.  Internet Author: Denton, Texas Toy Stores: Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Internet

Nov 27 2016
Aluminum Composites, Cleveland, TN Nancy Blackwell, secretaryRick Blackwell, president Affirmative Action in selective employees violated, pays employees below minimum wages.  Cleveland Nationwide Obamas Executive Order 13603 Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys General: Aluminum Composites, Cleveland, TN Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
homes.com LIES! rips off REALTORS! Won't let you cancel $100/mo. Auto renews. Provides NO serivce, NO leads, NOTHING! And won't let you out of contract you never see! Leads, Advertising, Realtor, Real Estate Nationwide Nationwide Author: lady lake, Florida Realtors: homes.com Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Software support Sold me anOffice 2010 Pro disk and the key stopped working. Everytime I now try to use it, it gives me an error message asking that I re-enter to key, which no longer work. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Software: Software support Internet

Nov 21 2016
Chase Bank Said locked refi rate but did not Phoenix Arizona ReApproval of loan Author: Lehi, Utah Loans: Chase Bank Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 21 2016
RPM Lenders / Marta Comas This lady with her company scammed me $12,000 Miami Florida Author: Hallandale, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: RPM Lenders Miami , Florida

Nov 19 2016
King Of Appliances - Appliance Scam Artist - sells broken, non-working, dangerous, fire hazard appliances and doesn't give a s** Dundas/Hamilton/Toronto Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Appliances: King Of Appliances dundas, Ontario

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 17 2016
Conns appliances Thought i was buying a new tv. It was used and wasnt working. Correctly San antonio Texas Author: San antonio, Texas TVs & VCRs: Conns appliances San antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2016
SalesDialers.com Email not working as Cory Prado sold it to me. Very Rude and Not Professional savanaha Georgia Author: Lufkin, Texas Software: SalesDialers.com savanaha, Georgia

Nov 16 2016
Unity Chihuahua's We were interested in a puppy advertised, had set up to send the lady who states she is deaf and can't answer the phone the money from Walmart. Their system was down, so we went to CVS, they were closed, Thank you Jesus! Greenbelt Maryland Author: APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona Animal Services: Unity Chihuahua's Internet

Nov 15 2016
Spring Saunders Eldad Liberman, Eli Lieberman, Eldad Lieberman, Eli Liebman Eli Lieberman and Spring Saunders and Adrian Zaw all working to scam the public - scammed me and charged my credit card multiple times without my approval. burbank California This was settled Author: Beverly Hills, California Air Travel: Spring Saunders burbank, California

Nov 14 2016
Falcon legal group This company stole money, promising they would do a restructuring of my home loan that was in foreclosure. After receiving my money they could not do anything they said they could do. They have no real attorney's working for their company and now I am struggling to work with my mortgage company to do a modification after wasting $4000 with them and over 6 months of precious time I did not have. Woodland hills CA Nationwide Author: Troutdale, Oregon Attorney Generals: Falcon legal group Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Mi California Printing Mi California Printing Be very careful working with this company Escondido California
Author: escondido, California Computer Graphics: Mi California Printing Escondido, California

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,