DOUBLE DOWN CAINO FACEBOOK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: double down caino facebook
There may be more specific results for "double down caino facebook"
For more specific results for "double down caino facebook"
Showing 1-25 of 12,337 Found Reports For more specific results for "double down caino facebook"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Above and Beyond Salon The owner is very false with her advertising and Facebook reviews. She is very disrespectful using profanity towards me when confronted about her work. Toledo Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Hair Salons: Above and Beyond Salon Toledo, Ohio

Jul 21 2017
Giftedlilones Barbra Richard. Big Cartel Took money no product, no response to emails blocked on Facebook from making any comments. Internet Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones

Jul 21 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I am very upset and would respectfully request for this site to be taken down. I have literally been sharing this link from this site and not only on my social media but to my friends. This site promotes that all one has to do is register and share and ba Fraud It doesn't say Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Accounting: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Agent Leads University ALU Realtor Leads using facebook Denver Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Agent Leads University Internet

Jul 21 2017
NeuLift SkinCream Signed up for trial sample at $4.95, then received a second jar that I did not order and they charged my credit card for $95 claiming that by buying a sample, I had also agreed to continue receiving product which is untrue. This is a SCAM operation and should be closed down by authorities. Fountain Valley California Author: Riverwoods, Illinois Attorney Generals: NeuLift SkinCream Fountain Valley, California

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Color by Pascal Color by Pascale had a sale for free makeup and you past for shipping and handling. I ordered products from them back in April 2017 and never received them. I attempted to contact them and noticed the website no longer exists. All of the conversations that were exchanged between Color by Pascale and myself via Facebook messenger are no longer available and they're Facebook page is no longer available. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Beauty Products: Color Pascal Internet

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
National Auto Plaza Sandy Sergio - Manager, Kolby - Owner will put you upside down in your vehicle Sandy Utah
Author: Riverton, Utah Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza Sandy Sandy, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin company took bitcoin to trade with & promised to double the bitcoin within 90 days. they halted trading, increased the payout thresholds added monthly fees then disappeared Internet Author: Lethbridge, Alberta, Alabama E-trade: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
A.C.S. Trucking LLC / Andres Cesar Sondbakker Andres Cesar sondbakker Standard Trans Services LLC Melissa Dawn Garcia Trucking Scam / Double Brokerage Scam Spring Texas Author: Fargo, North Dakota Trucking Companies: A.C.S. Trucking LLC / Andres Cesar Sondbakker Spring, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Jet-Coin Gregory Aggesen, Scott Chandler, Brent Robinson Advertised that Jet-Coin can double my bitcoins 100% guaranteed, then completely change the structure and stopped payments and refuse to refund all investments and/or payout the earned commissions promised!! Internet Author: Other Online Trading: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 19 2017
the academy of healing arts las vegas failed to issue diploma and closed down las vegas Nevada Author: fremont, Nebraska Health Care Education: the academy of healing arts las vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2017
1958 When I opened up my computer ,a message came on and said to call Microsoft ,that my computer had been breach and that some was in all my accounts . That they were taking over my identity .If I did'nt call then Microsoft would be forced to shut down my computer for my protection Danville IN Author: Danville, Indiana Computer Fraud: LivePC Experts 247 Internet

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida