Your Search | double down caino facebook

Sep 29 2016
Full Circle Finance Inc Bo Petterson SCAMMER, TRICKSTER, FRAUDSTER AND ABUSERS OF THE POOR AND DOWN TRODDEN Wenatchee Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Websites: Full Circle Finance Inc Wenatchee, Washington

Sep 28 2016
Cheryl's Cookies DOUBLE CHARGE DEBIT CARD Westerville Nationwide Author: Rogersville, Alabama Bake Shops: Cheryl's Cookies Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Guye's Limousine Service, Bill Guye, Owner Limo was dispatched to Maryland with the check engine light on we broke down in Delaware Adelphi Maryland Author: Maryland Limousine Services: Guye's Limousine Service Adelphi, Maryland

Sep 27 2016
Make money from home FaceBook Bonanza make money by clicking on advertisements on your website Internet Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: make money from home Internet

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Tempoe Why Not Lease it They put me in a f****** 18 month lease contract that I was not told about until 4 months down the line. Internet What does your lease/purchase contract say? Author: Lincoln park, Michigan Car Stereos & Alarms: Tempoe Internet

Sep 26 2016
AncestrybyDNA Scam-I was misled to believe I had used Ancestry.com. The report they provided was global at best and did not drill down to the specific info that Ancestry.com advertises. Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AncestrybyDNA Internet

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Calm Down Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
T-Mobile T-Mobile in care of Facebook Have written proof of statement Internet
Author: Henderson, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Internet

Sep 24 2016
Satish Gaire Gaire Group LLC Hydra247 Satish Gaire did not honor 30 day money back guarantee, service down for days, no tutorials Rip-Off Plano Texas Texas
Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Satish Gaire Internet

Roamans/JESSICA LONDON Over charging/ double charging Internet
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Roamans Internet

Sep 22 2016
Champion Truck Lines, Llc Too many to count and fixing to change it again. Low down dirty scammers. Do not get involved! Tulsa Nationwide Champion Truck Lines Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Work Place Bullies: Champion Truck Lines, Llc Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
oz amoyal Double charged shipping by entering wt of package as 3oz instead of 3#. cost me $13.62 at postoffice to claim package. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hubbard, Ohio Mail Order Services: oz amoyal Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Diamond Auto Brokers Paid $4,500 for a car 3 hours later it broke down no refund Decatur Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Diamond Auto Brokers Decatur , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan You May Wish To Do This Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 19 2016
JD Byrider They set you up to fail Columbia South Carolina Why would you buy a car if you don't have the down payment? Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 19 2016
DIY Transport DIY transport is a complete scam, the moment you give them your credit card they'll take money out without telling you. When you ask for refund they'll ask u to email them knowing they will never respond back. I regret losing my money to this scam company, It needs to be shut down so that other people don't end losing their money. OHIO Nationwide Author: Albany, New York Auto Shipping Companies: DIY Transport Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
The Notary Spot Michael ALERT, ALERT NOTARIES. THE NOTARY SPOT DOES NOT PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES. MICHAEL IS DISHONEST. SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. Author: North Carolina Financial Services: The Notary Spot Internet

Sep 17 2016
NTYER Freight Brokerage Olympic Panel ProductionSquires Lumber Company NTYER Freight BrokerageMC#780885 Scammers / Liars, Very unproffesional Double Brokering company. Scammers DONT PAY THEIR BILLS> Marysville Washington
Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: NTYER Freight Brokerage Marysville, Washington

Sep 16 2016
hitwe I think they terminated my profile because every girl I spoke to I turned them down when they asked for thousands of dollars to come to USA and marry me and have kids. One of them specifically said $4000. Michigan Author: charlotte, Michigan Ticket Sales: hitwe Michigan

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet