DOUBLE DOWN CAINO FACEBOOK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: double down caino facebook
There may be more specific results for "double down caino facebook"
For more specific results for "double down caino facebook"
Showing 1-25 of 12,141 Found Reports For more specific results for "double down caino facebook"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 24 2017
Service Net Double-insures - does NOT give a FULL YEAR Warranty The company claims it's a 1-year breakage contract. It is NOT. It is from purchase date, double-insured Internet Author: Florence, South Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Service Net Internet

May 24 2017
First American Home Warranty AC broke down. Sent a repair man who said my ducts were dirty. He didn't have any tools, didn't know how to work the thermostat. Santa Rosa Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Home Improvements: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
Double D Mods Jammin Jeeps Never sent item after 16 weeks. Would not provide updates. Refused to refund money. Hazel Green Wisconsin Author: Illinois Car Stereos & Alarms: Double D Mods Hazel Green, Wisconsin

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
ND Professional Locksmith Double billed for overpriced work Salt Lake City Utah Author: SLC, Utah Emergency Services: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City , Utah

May 23 2017
A&K Supplements Double charged with no delivery Kissimmee Florida Author: Rockhill furnace, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: A&K Supplements Kissimmee, Florida

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
The only fake one here is you Mal Spencer Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

May 19 2017
Garden city Jeep Chrysler Dodge Broken down vehicle for the price of a new vehicle. Received vehicle Garden city New York Author: Springfield Gardens, New York Auto Dealers: Garden city Jeep Chrysler Dodge Garden city , New York

May 19 2017
Wonderhear Total Rip Off! This company needs shut down! Internet Author: Ashburton, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Wonderhear

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 18 2017
Three Woks Down Restaurant Parking Lot Scam, parasites on UT community Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Restaurants: Three Woks Down Restaurant Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 17 2017
availablewithease.com scam...western union then ask for double the fee after initial payment san jose Internet Author: RUNNEMEDE, New Jersey Drugstores: availablewithease.com Internet

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
NATIONWIDE TRS LIMITED ERIC AND DERRICK CLAIMED I OWED $139.97 FOR AN ORDER ON SEPT. 2014. OFFERED TO KNOCK IT DOWN TO $90.00. I WONDERED WHY THE COMPANY HADN'T BILLED ME SINCE THEY HAD MY ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS?? THEIR ACCENT WAS EITHER FROM INDIA OR THE PHILLIPINNES. Nationwide Author: PERRIS, California Skin Care: NATIONWIDE Nationwide

May 15 2017
BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP DOUBLE-CROSS SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI Author: HUNTSVILLE, Texas Lodging: BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP Nationwide

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Sunay Face Serum, Belle Epoque Youth, Youth Vita, Heavenly Touch, Luminis Advanced Skin Care, etc. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR FACEBOOK SCAM...YOU'LL BE OUT HUNDREDS! Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Skin Care: Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Internet

May 14 2017
Amazon.in Amazon India, Amazon Fraudulent company, double standard customer service. they agree to anything the customers asks/says before purchase/order and once done refutes from any kind of promises. When enquired they don't even explain the correct issue until the action date has passed. Bangalore Internet
Author: Bangalore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon.in Internet

May 11 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Wrap Match misleading method of payment, no payment or return until after 90 days or comissioon Facebook Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet