Your Search | double down caino facebook

May 26 2016
Alpha & Omega, USA, / Travelon Transportations Viktor Cernatinskij (owner) SCAM ARTIST with more then 20 years of experience. DO WORK FOR THIS SCAMMER Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Take Down, Minnesota Employment Services: Alpha & Omega, USA, / Travelon Transportations Eden Prairie, Minnesota

May 26 2016
Facebook Nester Debra Elridge Scam on facebook lottery Meltro.ca California Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Liars: Facebook

May 26 2016
Statewide Express Inc. Double broker and scammers Sun Valley California Author: Anywhere, California Trucking Companies: Statewide Express Inc. Sun Valley, California

May 26 2016
Bh management Edgewater at sandy springs Bad customer service ... Double charges for water and sewer with no explanation Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Sandy springs , Georgia Better Business Bureau: Bh management Sandy Springs , Georgia

May 26 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered and payed for a Yeti cup on 3/23/2016 and still haven`t recieved it. They have shutdown their facebook page. Seattle Washington Author: Merryville, Louisiana On-Line Business: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 21 2016
New vision auto Auto new vision Elliott Sold me a broke down car and never gave me the correct paper work whitch cause me to have my baby 6 weeks early and my water to break at 29 weeks because of stress Nationwide Author: Eatonton, Georgia Auto Dealers: New vision auto Nationwide

May 20 2016
TrueWater IT consulting Total Ripp OFF - Robert Bryd will smile to you.. be nice and then will send you inflated invoices with double sales tax and crazy amounts Houston Texas Author: housotn, Texas Computer Service & Repair: TrueWater IT consulting Houston, Texas

May 20 2016
Iceberg cups Iceberg cups sold powder coated yeti cups and now the website is shut down. Internet Author: Oklahoma Travel Services: Iceberg cups Internet

May 19 2016
Mr. Rooter After being asked to leave my property, he dumped rocks down my wash out. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: Mr. Rooter Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2016
New body care spa Advanced laser spa They are fraudulent! products don't work! Had severe headaches after leaving. They closed down and reopened with my prepaid money for future services. Beware they are on Groupon racking up new victims chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Health Spas: New body care spa chicago, Illinois

May 19 2016
Bad Boy Designs Took 8 Months to Sand Down HALF of my truck & NOTHING else but refuses to refund my $2500 down-payment?? Glendale Arizona Thanks to Bad Boy Designs new employee Author: Buckeye, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Bad Boy Designs Glendale, Arizona

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
BATON ROUGE WATER COMPANY Br waterAscension waterParish water DECEPTIVE PRACTICES from management on down... Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Utility Companies: BATON ROUGE WATER COMPANY

May 18 2016
Highline Car Connection Sold me a broken down car Waterbury Connecticut reply Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Highline Car Connection Waterbury , Connecticut

May 17 2016
BMR Pool and Patio BMR Brick and Motor Rentals-building permanent structures that fall down Lewisville Texas
Author: Lantana, Texas Builders & Contractors: BMR Pool and Patio Lewisville, Texas

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
Billet Specialties Technical Information added after complaint and now comments removed from Facebook Illinois Internet Author: Saskatoon saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Car Parts & Accessories: Billet Specialties Internet

May 16 2016
3D Motors Don't go there I put 1500.00 down and the engine blew a week later and then they took 2 weeks to fix it and then I get it back for a week and the motor is still running like crap. And then they press me for more money and payments while I have a piece s**t of a truck. And your screwed with after you drive off the lot.  Tampa Florida Reply to Jim Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: 3D Motors Tampa, Florida

May 16 2016
American gun association.org I responded to a post on Facebook from a company called American Gun Association they were advertising to the public t-shirts with the name love on it spelt out with weapons  Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising / Deceptive: American gun association.org Internet

May 16 2016
Resorts Anytime Hilton Head SC Coral Resorts Hilton Head SC CORAL RESORTS, RESORTS ANYTIME MUST BE SHUT DOWN HILTON HEAD ISLAND SOUTH CAROLINA Author: Georgia Resorts: Resorts Anytime Hilton Head SC HILTON HEAD ISLAND, Georgia

May 16 2016
National Asset Recovery Service Danielle Ambersley She said i won 7 million and a benz but i have to pay 150 to get a reciept number to get my prize She said she lived in kanasa but her facebook say Nationwide Well duh! Author: Odessa, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: National Asset Recovery Service Nationwide