Your Search | double down caino facebook

Oct 26 2016
Jayride Jay Ride, JRide, Rapid Shuttle scam, they double the price from other shuttle co's/ rude on phone, deceptive, send other shuttle services, they don't show up at all San Diego Internet Author: Utah Limousine Services: Jayride Internet

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Oct 23 2016
Acceptance Now Rooms To Go DUPED! Purchase was $730. Put down $230-financed $500 and it turned into $2000. Norcross Georgia Customer Service Author: Conley, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Norcross , Georgia

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Jefferey Sievers The Big Show The Big Show scam..please contact me to take down this scam Nashville Tennessee Author: NC, North Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jefferey Sievers Internet

Oct 21 2016
Pets and people of yukon Disabled kids work at this dump they use these poor kids to pick up poop from animals they down grade this kids and young adults by making fun of them. Yukon Oklahoma
Author: Bethany, Oklahoma Animal Shelters: Pets and people of yukon Yukon , Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
spywhizz john martim, tata thomspom they stole my money and then would no longer chat with you. i call it fraud. john martin can be looked uo on facebook clearwater, FL. Internet- clearwater FL. Author: st. louis, Missouri Personal Services: spywhizz Internet

Oct 19 2016
Fieldworks I registered to vote through this company and it never registered me . Its been over a month now and I just checked and I'm not registered. I looked on their web site and found out it works for the DNC and I put down I'm a Republican. So I think they proably haven't registered any Republicans Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Politicians: Fieldworks Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Praza Health Addy Focus Offered free sample, has double charged me 2x so far, and cannot stop them! Over $200.00 so far! Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Alternative Health: Praza Health Internet

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
JC Marble & Granite JC Marble & Granite Expo Terrible communication - Tried double charging and then refused service Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Home & Garden Stores: JC Marble & Granite Seattle, Washington

Oct 19 2016
09:32 AM Dermatone DERMATONE FACEBOOK SCAM Glendale California Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Glendale, California

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
BankPlus Transaction reordering and now double posting transactions! Horn Lake Mississippi Sad Mentality Author: Horn Lake, Mississippi Banks: BankPlus Horn Lake, Mississippi

Oct 18 2016
SA Fishing SA Team, SA Fishing, SA Company, Fraud, Scam, Liars, Double Charge, Refuse Refunds, Lie Boca Raton Florida Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: SA Fishing Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 18 2016
NuvaDerm FACEBOOK RIP-OFF Nuvaderm free-trial) Santa Ana California Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Alternative Health: NuvaDerm Santa Ana, California

Oct 18 2016
06:16 AM false offers, scams, does not keep promises, hustlers, swindlers, double-talkers, liars Southport QLD, Austrailia Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Dating Services: Internet

Oct 17 2016
De Marco Lawyers BDM Legal Double billing and incorrect charges and they don't attempt to resolve issues Melbourne Victoria Author: Melbourne, Other Attorneys & Legal Services: De Marco Lawyers Melbourne, Other

Oct 17 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC None known My name is William B,  and I am seeking to get my return down payment of $120.00 from Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC, for my 1971 Olds Cutlass they were supposed to ship on July 22, 2016 from Chicago Illinois to Ajo Arizona.  Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Ajo, Arizona Auto Transporters: Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC , Boynton Beach, Florida