DOUBLEDAY BOOK CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: doubleday book club
There may be more specific results for "doubleday book club"
For more specific results for "doubleday book club"
Showing 1-25 of 14,302 Found Reports For more specific results for "doubleday book club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
Binary Book A caring person turned into the worst scammer I have ever seen London Internet Author: La Mesa, California Online Trading: Binary Book Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 20 2017
Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Rude, condescending, pushy, deceptive sales practices Branson Missouri Filing to get our money back tomorrow check out BBB Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Resorts: Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Branson, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Julia Lympany; Jose Garcia Sold a Timeshare which was a scam and did not meet up to the promises which were made. Deceptive Business Practices Puerto Plata Nationwide Author: Texas Resorts: Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Copano Bay Press Mark PusateriMichelle Haas Texas History Ripoff Artists, Ordered a Tx Ranger book for my terminally ill father inlaw, they took pymt and never delivered! Ingleside Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Questionable Activities: Copano Bay Press Ingleside, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Club Newport Celebration Worse than super glue--you're stuck for life. High pressure, manipulative sales presentation. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alaska Resorts: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Lombardi Publishing This company stole money ? Internet Author: North Collins, New York Book Publishers: Lombardi Publishing Internet

Jul 16 2017
Newsmax.com Dr.Blaylock Wellness Report Dr. Blaylock Dr.Blaylock offered a Free book on Arthritis. He got my Cr.Card no. to charge $4.95 postage & then stole $142.95 out of my a/c. I'm elderly with no income live in Australia - beware they are scumbags out to steal your money West Palm Beach Florida Author: redcliffe, queensland, Alabama Doctors: Newsmax.com Dr.Blaylock Wellness Report West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club Doesn't inform you that your absolutely free items are only a trial. Dania Beach Florida Author: Cascade, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: he Buyers-Fashion Club Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Thefoundrytorquay.com The Foundry Nightclub, The Venue Night Club Torquay, The Attic Night Club Torquay Thefoundrytorquay.com torquay Nationwide
Author: Torquay, Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: Thefoundrytorquay.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
OC Polo Club - Orange County Polo Club SHADY SCAMMERS, POOR TEACHING, SICK HORSES, POOR HORSE CARE BEWARE Silverado California Author: Coto de Caza, California Sports Teams & Clubs: OC Polo Club Silverado, California

Jul 14 2017
Llumina Press, Breezeway Press They take your book and sale it Ocala Internet Nationwide Author: Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Llumina Press Ocala, Florida

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
ESN Direct ESN Direct Scam Artists have moved to 7655 E. Redfield Road, Suite #4, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Idaho Adult Book Stores: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
SMC Merchant Club Merchant Club.comeMerchantClubLLC internet drop shipping store jannonline.com Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: SMC Merchant Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
Title boxing club Sold my wife a franchise that we were led to believe you could make 200,000 per year without any problem, lost $600,000. Overland Park, KS Overland Park Kansas Author: Fort myers, Florida Health Spas: Title boxing club Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2017
Prestigian.com Don't ever book with this company!!! Ripped off for $2800 USD Internet Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Travel Agencies: Prestigian.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Vacation inspirations Vacation club scam South Carolina  Author: Queens village, New York Travel Services: Vacation inspirations South Carolina

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Holiday Inn Vacation Club Deceived us concerning our timeshare ownership Kissimmee, Florida Nationwide Helpful information about timeshare Author: BRONX, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Nationwide