Your Search | doubleday book club

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Chegg Charged me without consent Santa Clara California Author: Omaha, Nebraska Book Publishers: Chegg Internet

Sep 23 2016
Mosaic Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Adult Book Stores: Questionable Activities: Mosaic Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington BAIT AND SWITCH Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Nadeesh Weerasinghe This person is full of lies and Fraud. Pls do not believe him. He says he has millions and try to get business but he has no money. He owes many companies and people in Sri Lanka. All his employyes have also left him due to non payment of salaries. He will look to be very innocent but pls be careful. Do not do any business with him. We have proof of all his dealings and the list of people who needs to be paid. He has also past records of women abuse Colombo 5, Sri Lanka Nationwide Author: Michigan, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Nadeesh Weerasinghe Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Rochelle Brown The Black Book, Inc.Rocky Bluff Property Management, LLCFelicia Phillips Do not rent or do business with Rochelle Brown or her companies, unless you want to lose money Atlanta Georgia
Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Rochelle Brown Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Insight Publishing , ISN Works , Jeanne Baach, Dona Merritt, Jules Corrado I paid $2000 for a book to be published in which they disregarded me and the project. Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Round Rock, Texas Desktop Publishing: Insight Publishing Sevierville,, Tennessee

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 19 2016
Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Kia Hunt Club OttawaKia on Hunt Club OttawaOttawa Hunt Club Kia Extremely rude sales staff, Bad quality work, Poor after Car on Car Purchased Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Dealers: Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace/Vida Lifestyle/Mayan Palace Vacation Club/Vacation Class, S.A de C.V/The Grand Bliss/The Bliss Resorts/Grand Luxxe VIDA never delivered or build the unit i contracted for with VIDA. Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun,

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 13 2016
Continental Who's Who Charged me after I was told that there would be no charges Valley Stream New York Author: Des Moines, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: Continental Who's Who Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Santa Ana Club SP Towing Formerly Pepe's Towing Predatory santa ana California
Furthermore Author: sunland, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP Towing santa ana, California

Sep 10 2016
Priority textbook BOOK HASNT EVEN COME YET, NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM, AFTER YOU SEND MESSAGE IT SAYS THEY WILL REPLY IF NEEDED Internet Author: Marquette , Michigan Book Stores: Priority textbook Internet

Sep 07 2016
AFC Home Club Craig PowellAmerica's First Choice Home ClubPersonal Account Representative866.242.0629 Ext 8707678.389.8707 (direct line)1337 Canton Rd. Suite BMarietta, GA 30066craig@afchomeclub.com Cancellation Policy is a lie. Marietta Georgia Author: Hercules, California Advertising / Deceptive: AFC Home Club Marietta, Georgia

Sep 06 2016
Ashley Pullen She's a theif. She stole book covers! Internet Author: gainesville, Georgia Computer Graphics: Ashley Pullen Internet

Sep 06 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is dedicated to creating the best customer experience possible. Kinetix Health Club strives to help our members any way possible. *UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Macon , Georgia

Sep 02 2016
Silver Saddle Ranch and Club Silver Saddle Commercial Development LLCGalileo Project Land Banking Scam California, City California Author: Cordova, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Silver Saddle Ranch and Club California, City, California

Sep 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I have been a member since 2011 and receive NOTHING! for years now, hopkins Minnesota Author: Gilford, New Hampshire Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club hopkins, Minnesota

Sep 01 2016
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forsyth, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Layton, Utah