Your Search | doubleday book club

May 13 2016
pricelesstimes Fraudulent scam selling a vacation that is impossible to book. Cancun Mexico Cancun Mexico Author: Roseville, Minnesota Resorts: pricelesstimes Internet

May 12 2016
Unlimited Vacation Club AMResorts; Choices, Secrets, Dreams Borderline Deceptive Practices - Very Sorry I Bought Membership Miami, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, many others Florida Author: Pearland, Texas Hotel: Unlimited Vacation Club Miami, Florida

May 12 2016
The league They said that they had been watching me they wanted me to join them and the letter said his name was bill and I sent them $139.00 for an book of secrets but now I found out it was an scam Dallas texas Texas Author: Galax, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: The league

May 12 2016
Ashland Elks 944 Poker Club that do Charity fundraisers withheld money from senior charity to drive them away, constant harassment and discrimination against volunteers with disabilities, and lots emails used as an attack against members with constant insults by leaders to form a mob group to drive away paying members in Ashland Oregon Oregon State Elks Association voting are corrupt Author: Ashland, Oregon Non-Profit Charities: Ashland Elks 944 Ashland, Oregon

May 12 2016
LE REVE LE CLUB MISLEADING PROCUCT AND UPON CANCELING, NEVER RECEIVED CREDIT BACK. PLAYA DEL CARMEN MEXICO Author: ANOKA, Minnesota Resorts: LE REVE

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 09 2016
Iceberg cups Was a post on face book I ordered a yeti pink powder coated 30 oz cup and never received it but they took my money Internet Author: Mooresville , Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 09 2016
Heritage Acceptance Corp I purchased a car and it was total and the insurance company payed what they said the book value but now they want me to pay the difference between what the insurance payed and they. Say I owe Elkhart I Indiana You Don't Have A Clue Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Financing: Heritage Acceptance Corp Elkhart I, Indiana

May 09 2016
The League aka Bill The League aka Bill sent me a letter saying he'd send me a book the would help make me rich. I had to pay $135 and did not get anything and now i am aware that its all a scam. Concord TWP or Dallas Texas not sure Ohio or Texas Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Financial Services: The League Concord TWP , Ohio

May 09 2016
TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS DIDO - TO THE FIRST COMPLAINER - AFTER PAYING YOU CANT GET TO ANYONE TO TALK TO TO BOOK YOUR VACATION - ALL INCLUSIVE TO HAWAII NOT AVAILABLE BUT DIDN'T TELL US UNTIL WE PAID FOR THE TRIP - NO REFUND - RIP OFF'S - DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM !!!! RIPPED US OFF Internet Author: WEST VALLEY, Utah Travel Agencies: TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS Internet

May 08 2016
Vacation Travel Club in Branson, Mo. Vacation Services of America On Nov. 24, 2009 we attended the Vacation Travel Club meeting in Branson, Mo.  Branson Missouri Author: pioneer, Louisiana Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Travel Club in Branson, Mo. Branson, Missouri

May 08 2016
lilplay Criminal Fraud: False Claim of PDF Version of My Amazon.com Book Listing Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: lilplay Nationwide

May 08 2016
Iceburg cups Iceburg cups Online Internet Author: London , Ohio Adult Book Stores: Iceburg cups Internet

May 07 2016
ILMG Inc. NGOA Buyers Club I ordered FREE targets for $7.95 Postage and handling and never got them St. Peters Missouri Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: ILMG Inc. St. Peters , Missouri

May 07 2016
Binary Book, Jason Fox, Matthew Walker, Peter Thompson, Neil Holden, Joe Oconnor, Dan Donald, Deelan Obrian Broken promises, only money received was a credit to my Visa account, told me how and guiided me to destroy my $79,000 account in one night London, U. K. Internet Binary Book Author: Internet Investment Brokers: Binary Book Internet

May 05 2016
Farewell Vactions they hadtold me one price had me book the vaction then gave me another price after i spent $500 internet North Carolina Author: GREENVILLE, North Carolina Cruises: Farewell Vactions North Carolina

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
eBay Disrespectful to sellers/no seller protection/my business cut to 1/3 for over 1 disputed return! Highest seller fees of any forum! Rude on the phone! Internet Author: Williamsburg , Virginia Adult Book Stores: eBay Internet

May 03 2016
Conlan Press Connor Cochran Last Unicorn Pre-Order Scam Bellingham Washington Author: Middletown, Rhode Island Book Publishers: Conlan Press Bellingham, Washington

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet

May 02 2016
Sam's club Tire rotation and balance Bangor Maine Author: Pittsfield, Maine Auto Tire shops: Sam's club

May 02 2016
TLC Resorts Vacation Club Allen Marketing Group Totally deceptive representation. Ruined our Las Vegas vacation. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Caswell Beach, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: TLC Resorts Vacation Club Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Synthe-FX SyntheFX Synthe FX Synth FX SynthFX Luminair Luminair 2 Luminair 3 Luminair L2 Luminair L3 Charged $90 for iPad app and after only months create new version with $90 price tag. Internet Luminair App and Synthe-FX OK in my book Author: Billings, Montana Software: Synthe-FX Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Cedar Publishing Alberta Arab Directory, Alberta Paramedics Newsmagazine, CSI News, Police Newsmagazine, Alberta Paramedics Magazine, Safe Parents Newsmagazine, Crime Scene Investigation Newsmagazine, Canadian Missing Kids Newsmagazine, Alberta Poverty Newsmagazine, Alber Worked for this rip-off company owned by lebanese rip off artist Moe Najmeddine Edmonton Alberta
Author: Springfield, Illinois Book Publishers: Cedar Publishing Edmonton, Alberta