Your Search | doubleday book club

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Direct readers guild The signed me up told me it was free and then mailed me a coupon book for $30 a month for 2 years Dundee Illinois Author: Stamford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Direct readers guild Dundee, Illinois

Nov 18 2016
elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO elvias night life ,elvias night club ,elvias after houre ,2727 fondren night club ,aldo rosso,2727 FONDREN RD , ALDO ROSSO THIEF ,CROOK ,NOT HONEST ,PLAYER,stole my money and change his number houston texas Author: houston, Texas US Postal Service: elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO TX

Nov 18 2016
Kevin J. Parsons Tried To Scam My Company For Fake/Non-Existant Fees Belfast, Mpumalanga Internet
Happy Customer of Kevin J. Parsons Author: Other Book Publishers: Kevin J Parsons Internet

Nov 17 2016
AIC motor club AIC motor club scam Nationwide Author: Addison , Alabama Auto Clubs: AIC motor club Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Sam's Club Pharmacy Athens, GA Customer Service is Deplorable Bogart Georgia Author: athens, Georgia Pharmacies: Sam's Club Pharmacy Athens, GA Bogart, Georgia

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 14 2016
Progressive Business Publications Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Malvern Pennsylvania Author: New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2016
Supp Club Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Hobby Shops: Supp Club Internet

Nov 10 2016
L'Etoile face creams I ordered on line for shipping and handling. No where did it say that I would be charged a recurring charge of $98.09. This is exactly like another report filed here. I only found out about the charge as I was balancing my check book. This is a defini $98.09 charged without consent. L'etoile face creme was to be a trial for shipping and hangling Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: L'Etoile face creams Internet

Nov 07 2016
Profitsrun Bill Poulos lied, cheated me out of 2K Internet Author: Trophy Club, Texas Financial Services: Profitsrun Internet

Nov 04 2016
Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Chris JohnsonGrant Funding Expert Promised in writing and failed to provide refund as detailed on website Nationwide Real Estate Investing Club of L.A. Update NOT ACCURATE Author: Canoga Park, California Grant Writing & Research: Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Swingers Party Club/Swingers Mansion/Lifestyle Ball Scott Angelo Scott Angelo, owner of Swingers Party Club, Lifestyle Ball, Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Producers: Swingers Party Club/Swingers Mansion/Lifestyle Ball Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 03 2016
Supp Club Supp Club, LLC Scam! You'll keep paying and receive nothing! Claims to be in MD but saw posted on social media Internet Author: Somewhere, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Nov 03 2016
CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SALES @CHINAPRINTINGEXPORT.COM, JINHUA PRINTING COLOR PRODUCTS PRINTING COMPANY FROM SHENZHEN NOT TO BE TRUSTED. SHENZHEN,GUANDONG SHENZHEN, GUANDONG PROVINCE Sample, exchanged emails and poor quality Author: Miami, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: CHINA SEVEN COLOR GROUP CO LTD SHENZHEN,GUANDONG,

Nov 02 2016
Oxford Bulldog Club Larry Coker, Jennifer Coker Abusive and Unethical Bulldog Breeders Oxford Michigan Oxford Michigan Author: Armada, Michigan Dog Breeders: Oxford Bulldog Club Oxford, Michigan

Nov 02 2016
Royal Holiday Club John Fonseca aka Juan Angel Fonseca Valencia, Quality Assurance Supervisor Fraud Victim of Royal Holiday Club Fraudulent Practices Miami Florida Author: Germantown, Maryland Travel Services: Royal Holiday Club Miami, Florida

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Oct 30 2016
MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA MCA CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD TWICE IN ONE MONTH ON MY DEBIT CARD OAKLAHOMA CITY Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Rebates: MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA Nationwide

Oct 30 2016
Scam artist: Lion MMA, Grapevine TX Krav Maga and Savage Krav Maga Burleson and Arlington TX. Grapevine TX martial arts and Krav MagaBurleson Martial Arts and Krav MagaArlington TX Martial Arts and Krav MagaDaniel Molina Krav MagaTony Molina Krav MagaChristian Garrippa Krav MagaJordan Kokel Krav Maga Do not train at Lion MMA Krav Maga or Savage Krav Maga | Grapevine TX | Arlington TX | Burleson TX martial arts Grapevine Texas Author: Trophy Club, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: spas: Lion MMA, Grapevine TX Krav Maga and Savage Krav Maga Burleson and Arlington TX. Arlington, Texas

Oct 27 2016
Tire CLub Tony lama location DO NOT GO HERE!!!  El Paso Texas Author: EL PASO , Texas Auto Tire shops: Tire Club El Paso, Texas

Oct 26 2016

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet