Your Search | doubleday book club

Dec 28 2016
Prize candles I ordered 4 candles and never received them California Author: Mckees rocks, Pennsylvania Adult Book Stores: Prize candles Internet

Dec 28 2016
Knetbooks Charged for damaged book that was damage when I received it. The book contained the previous renters invoice,papers, and a used gift card. Internet Internet Author: Norwalk, Iowa Adult Career & Continuing Education: Knetbooks Internet

Dec 27 2016
Reservations.com I tried to book a hotel after checking its total costs for one night. An additional fees was added to my reservation afer I called in they hung up my phone . Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Dec 27 2016
Discount Hobbies Did not send the item ordered. Ordered Oct. 29th, it will be 11 weeks over due. Internet Author: Davisboro, Georgia Adult Book Stores: Hobby Shops: Discount Hobbies Internet

Dec 26 2016
Dollar Tee Club I ordered 3 tee shirts, I never got my shirts, and they just give me a run around and won't give my money back. They are scammers. Tampa,Florida Nationwide
Dollar Tee Club Author: Lyman, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Garcinia SAM's Club survey and at the end I was offered 3 items to pick 1 for a shipping chrg of $4.95 Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Herhsey, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Saint Petersburg, Florida

Dec 23 2016
Amazon.com Amazon disabled my account after I bought $100 of giftcards Internet Author: California Book Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 21 2016
score discount com purchased shark air swimmer on 11-25-16 and flashlite 11-25-16 its been six weeks and nothing , i see im not the only one screwed by these scumbags im out 80.00 dollars people suck get a real job and stop stealing bought on face book page Internet Author: Berlin, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: score discount com Internet

Dec 21 2016
Tammy Kling. Tammy nolan Mark Kling mark Nolan on fire books Unfortunate scam artist individual company and Christian beware Unfortunate scam artist, individual, company and Christian, and book writer BEWARE Flower Mound Texas, Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Tammy Kling. Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Home Service Club Warranty Corp Absolute worst of the worst! New York New York Author: Rialto, California Insurance Companies: Home Service Club Warranty Corp New York, New York

Dec 19 2016
Subco Used my personal secure info without my knowledge or permission to charge me for unwanted magazine subscriptions fresno California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco fresno , California

Dec 19 2016
Home Service Club Warranty HSCW HSCW Home Warranty Home Service Club Home Service Club Warranty Corp Home Service Club Warranty - These Folks Will Never Do The Right Thing! Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Home Service Club Warranty Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
Passport Inn Kemah Texas Called to book a room with the Passport Inn Kemah,Texas,,,I had to cancel my booking went thru Booking.com all through the add it said,,Free Cancelation. I not only did not get a refund or even a discount or maybe a rebooking fee. They charged me the full room amount but they ADDED TAXES.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Passport Inn Kemah Texad Internet

Dec 16 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Not up front about nonrefundable dates when paying separately for extra day Kissimmee Florida Author: Mohnton, Pennsylvania Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Kissimmee, Florida

Dec 15 2016
Nu- Covenant Plus, Brother Polight, 2012stores.com Purchased Books That I Did Not Receive, Company Will Not Respond To Calls, Email or Social Media Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Book Stores: Nu- Covenant Plus Internet

Dec 15 2016
Barberinos dealership I put down $6,000 & then got $3,500 for my trade in. Ford Explorer was @ $12,000 after ALL taxes ETC! SO my balance basically was about $3,000!!! I then get a pymt book for 57 AT $221.47!!!! & I obviously called loan company, Barberinonissan many times w/o ANy HELP!  Wallingford Connecticut Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Barberinos dealership Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 14 2016
Mca, motor club of America Paid $40 And then tried to get back to person who sent me info and she had been removed Kentucky is what lady named Stacy told me Nationwide Author: Plymouth, Minnesota Auto Clubs: Mca, motor club of America Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
National Magazine Service in Ks. Subscriber Data Management Enrolled me in phase 2 after I completed my agreement. I did not authorize this. I received the letter on Nove 7-2016 and written on Nov. 4, 2016. I spoke with Donna and declined thus service. On Dec. 3, they processed a payment of $19.95 from my bank. I called on 12/5, and spoke with Dustin. The amount was refunded so I thought all was ok. I however, I continue to receive calls from these people.they absolutely will not take No for an answer. North Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service in Ks.

Dec 13 2016
Ables Books Sent me the wrong book ,which I needed for boards, then refused to return it Internet
Author: Madison, Wisconsin Book Stores: Ables Books Internet

Dec 13 2016
Pocono Farms Country Club Pocono Farms Country Club Golf Pocono Farms Countyr Club Golf refused to reimburse golf fees after I had health complications & never played Tobyhanna Pennsylvania Pocono Farms CountryClub/ POCONO REALTY Author: Mt Pocono , Pennsylvania Golf Courses: Pocono Farms Country Club Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

Dec 13 2016
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Club COTG LTD; A Vacation Ownership Resort Total rip off the fees have gone through the roof and never have availability and if they do it is cheaper to book on a travel site Las Vegas Nevada Author: NANUET, New York Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 12 2016
Traveler On the backroads Backroads Store, Michael Traveler. Ordered a book from this site back on Sept 17th.Kept being told I would recieve next week. Never came and my debit card was hacked and used in Florida Internet Author: parma, Ohio Book Stores: Traveler On the backroads Internet

Dec 12 2016
High Class Universe I ordered dog banks on line from facebook on dec 3rd 2016 and never recieved. Ive sent 2 e-mails without response and others on face book when i asked stated they ordered november and a 3rd person all of us cannot get a response and have not recieved product. There is no phone number either.When mI finally googled this there are fraud alerts about this company Internet Author: wrightwood, California Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet