Your Search | doubleday book club

Aug 02 2016
ClkBank never received book but was charged $40.27 on 6-20-16. Can't talk to human...so I am hear to report the RIP-OFF. ??? Internet Author: Bentleyville, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: ClkBank Internet

27, Report #1319767

Jul 30 2016
Lending Club/Kevin Smith Scammed! Professional Extortionists San Francisco California Author: McKinney, Texas Loan Brokers: Lending Club California

28, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

29, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

30, Report #1319356

Jul 28 2016
Glen Nielsen Sold me a book only to follow up and harass me to become his client. All he cares about is commissions. Chicago Suburbs Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Glen Nielsen Nationwide

31, Report #1319193

Jul 27 2016
Theblackcourt.com Temple of Maergzjirah Theblackcourt The Cabal Did not received products I ordered. Will not respond to emails or Facebook messages Warren MI Internet Author: Aurora , Colorado Book Stores: Theblackcourt.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Carefree Boat Club Brian LaRue BE CAREFUL - Ripoff!! Took my money and damaged boat before I was able to pick up! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Boat Dealers: Carefree Boat Club Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Membership fraud Puerto Plata, DR Domincan Republic Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Puerto Plata,

Jul 24 2016
Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Canadians are NOT welcome Hypoluxo Florida
Sorry Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Hypoluxo, Florida

Jul 24 2016
LitFire Publishing LitFire Publishing Scam, Writer Beware, Scam Alert Atlanta Georgia Author: Alabama Book Publishers: LitFire Publishing Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 22 2016
Assurance Property Management Group, LLC Karen Sherard Unprofessional, Misrepresentation, Improper Book Keeping of financials Union City Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Property Management: Assurance Property Management Group, LLC Internet

Jul 22 2016
Trim Down Club No Response Internet Author: Flower Mound, Texas Weightloss Programs: Trim Down Club Internet

Jul 22 2016
Club Fitness Dread locks guy lied to me from the beginning! Alton Illinois Author: ALTON, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Club Fitness Alton, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
Wyndham Vacation Club Lied to Branson Missouri Author: troy, Missouri Travel Companies: Wyndham Vacation Club Missouri

Jul 22 2016
Prestige Inspections. PRESTIGE INSPECTION 8829 Club Estates Way BEWARE ...www.ripoffreport.com/.../PRESTIGE-INSPECTION/LAKE-WORTH-Flo...Aug 28, 2012 - PRESTIGE INSPECTION Complaint Review: PRESTIGE INSPECTION ... 8829 Club Estates Way, Lake Worth FL LAKE WORTH, Florida Unite This company, Rick, is not good at what he does. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Inspections & Hazards: Prestige Inspections. Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 22 2016
national street machine club i am a life member can noe a hold of anyone minnetonka Minnesota Author: Holt, Michigan Auto Clubs: national street machine club minnetonka, Minnesota

44, Report #1292055

Jul 22 2016
Concord Mgmt Bridgewater Club Apartments did not disclose, no return calls, kept application and holding fee Springhill Florida Author: Naples, Florida Neighborhood Services: Concord Mgmt Springhill, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Spinnaker Resorts Sold a timeshare visit - with a two year time to book and an anytime cancel, but none of that was true. Branson, MO Nationwide Author: Superior, Montana Timeshare Rentals: Spinnaker Resorts Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations deception and theft Company uses bait and switch tactics to deceive and exploit Kissimmee, Fla Nationwide Author: Jackson, Tennessee Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales - door to door magazine sales, magazines never arrived - Michigan City Indiana Author: Naperville, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 21 2016
Clubwhitesmile There was this promotion for Iphone6 from Telus so since I'm a telus customer I grab it and then I thought I'm still signing up on the same page but It came to my surprise when I received a confirmation to my email that I subscribed for club white smile.Internet Author: Alberta, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
American Vacations Rip off - scam -Dont book accommodations through them. You think its a deal but you end up paying triple the amount and no refunds. California
Author: Rochester, New York Hotel: Travel Services: American Vacations California