Your Search | doubleday book club

Jul 19 2016
BOHEMIAN CLUB / BOHEMIAN GROVE, CAMP VALET WHISTLEBLOWER FIRED AFTER LAWYER FILES LAWSUIT 2014 SAN FRANCISCO California
website Author: SANTA BARBARA, California Lawyers: BOHEMIAN CLUB / BOHEMIAN GROVE SAN FRANCISCO, California

Jul 19 2016
Earn at home club Emily young, Daniel Blackman, Shawn Rich, Claire, Janet and Maddy Charged $4.97 from my debit and as soon as i cancelled, they charged $77. Total scam. Found serveral links and affiliates with this company Miami bch Internet Comment Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Home Based Business: Earn at home club Internet

Jul 19 2016
The History channel club Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Sanford, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The History channel club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 19 2016
Sport and Health club Good Job gone bad. Washington DC metro area Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia
Author: Fredr, Alabama Questionable Activities: Sport and Health Nationwide

30, Report #1272097

Jul 19 2016
Friends and Family Flights Company Flights Club International 09718423 Stranded, Ripped off, Abandoned, Cheated Hertford Author: Haywards Heath, Other Air Travel: Friends and Family Flights Company Internet

Jul 18 2016
Sun price vacations They promised me 3 vacations for 999.00 and debit my capital one credit card after I provided them a series of information. This was done in October of 2015 and it was not until I tried to book vacations did I realize it was a scam. Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Hotel: Sun price vacations Internet

32, Report #1272010

Jul 18 2016
Club white smile Internet Author: Edmonton , Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Club white smile Internet

Jul 17 2016
Lending club private Approved loan text Internet Update Author: Little rock, Arkansas Loans: Lending club private Internet

Jul 16 2016
Bullseye general contracting LLC Shane bullis Overcharged on poor quality windows Lake Geneva Wisconsin Author: Country club hills , Illinois Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Bullseye general contracting LLC Lake Geneva , Wisconsin

Jul 16 2016
LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Julia Lympany Judy Coleman my sister and myself were on vacation in the dominican republic Puerta Plata , where we were approached by one of the companies sales associates who encouraged us to go on a tour of the properties. 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Dominican Republic Author: Richmond Hts., Ohio Hotel: LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Internet

Jul 16 2016
Rodale Books Sent unsolicited book and has turned over to Collections Pennsylvania Internet Author: ANTIOCH, Illinois Book Stores: Rodale Books Internet

Jul 15 2016
Abebooks.com Abebooks Did not recieve item and no refund Online Internet Got my refund Author: California, Maryland Book Stores: Abebooks.com Internet

Jul 15 2016
Art by Brenda Elkins they hacked. me! At Pixels/fine art,Face Book,aand my ppersonal email! Poulsbo Internet
Author: Poulsbo, Washington Questionable Activities: Art by Brenda Elkins Internet

Jul 15 2016
audiblebooks NO ACAMAZONSESS TO PREVIOUS ACCOUNT BOOK PURCHASES LIBRARY wisconsin Author: Vero Beach, Florida Book Stores: audiblebooks Internet

Jul 15 2016
Club WPT requested refund on March 30, 2016 Nothing but stupid emails with no results Irvine California Author: Woodville, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Club WPT Irvine, California

Jul 15 2016
PSV Health Revelations Gross overcharge for products Balimore Maryland Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: PSV Health Revelations Balimore, Maryland

Jul 14 2016
White Bay Trading Corporation The Bahia Principe Privilege Club Con Artists Worldwide Worldwide Author: Bangor, Maine Hotel: White Bay Trading Corporation Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
clubwpt.com takes my money with out full filling their part, (honest clean fun of poker) club wpt is a joke and cheats customers by controling the game who wins who lose. i complain while i play and the site freeze my game, cuts me offline and of course give me badbeats. i have taped my games and they show how bad the site is. i have one that shows me playing and going all in then kicked me off line. which folds your hand and u lose. it needs to be shut down Internet Author: new cumberland, Pennsylvania Casinos: clubwpt.com Internet

Jul 13 2016
HSI ,Health Sciences Institute, I ordered the book 'Miracles From the Vault' and haven't received my book nor replies to my emails asking when they mailed it! They wouldn't say. Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Alternative Health: HSI (Health Sciences Institute) Alberta

Jul 13 2016
Hotelscorp hotelscorp lied to me when they book my vacation and now they don't want to refund my money. Internet Author: WOODSTOCK, Georgia Hotel: Hotelscorp Internet

Jul 13 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Linda and Frank Sullivan and C.Vera They did not send me the dealership package that I paid $197.00 for Chicago Illinois It takes 10 business days for personal checks Author: Dallas, Texas Book Publishers: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 13 2016
The Home Service Club The Home Service club is a ripoff New York Nationwide Author: rockdale, Texas Warranty Companies: The Home Service Club Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
MindValley Vishen Lakhiani DOESN'T DELIVER! Despite confirming emails that the book I ordered was already sent, I have NEVER received this book ordered March 31st. Beaverton Oregon Author: Lakewood, New Jersey Seminar Programs: MindValley Beaverton, Oregon

Jul 12 2016
Take two night Take three nightcoasttocoastgrandgetaways.com Paid for hotel reservationin 2014. Tried several time to book. Always no availabilty. I tried a month before my planned trip. Paid $179. Then extended for another $100 last year. Made reservation online in June for a July date. Claimed they never received it. Now they are asking me to extend again and say they dont have any availability. Huge scam. Sarasota Florida Author: Bronx, New York Travel Services: Take two night Sarasota, Georgia

Jul 12 2016
Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania