Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: downtown centre 7 cinema san luis obispo
There may be more reports for "downtown centre 7 cinema san luis obispo"
For more results perform a general search for "downtown centre 7 cinema san luis obispo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia I ordered a fribromyalgia band(ring) on January 7, 2017, by January 31 I emailed them. I got the reply an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. I phoned, same reply, I emailed they said they my email and then gave same reply, an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.It's now February 14, still no ring or repayment states Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: The Tee Drop/ Fribromyalgia Ontario

Feb 14 2017
Fulfillment Center Supreme Health shown on the bottle not sure844-965-6886 is the phone number as well Fulfillment Center Fulfillment Center San Diego California Author: wilmington, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment center San Diego, California

Feb 14 2017
Truthfinders.com Truthfinder bait and switch, crooks san diego California Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: Truthfinders.com san diego, California

Feb 13 2017
Thredup (Wack a** company) 3 months since i sent my bag and still no d**n reply. Still no money still no responsibly!! San Francisco California Author: EARLIMART, California Clothing Stores: Thredup San Francisco, California

Feb 13 2017
EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket Raffele & Paolo Fashion Designervia montenapolene 107Milano Italy I was ripped off by EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket scam.I paid $200 for 4 fake jacket. After I gave him the money I googled the brand EA Collection and I found out that I become a victim for a scam. He had a heavy italian accent, black slicked back hair San jose California
Author: san jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: EA Collection Italy Style Leather Jacket San jose, California

Feb 13 2017
Midland Funding Patrick Lawson Harassing, and trying to get money from me San Diego California Author: La Puente, California Credit & Debt Services: Midland Funding San Diego, California

Feb 13 2017
Next Door.com inc. streetlife Posting people adresses on goggle map without permission San Francisco California Author: Clarkston, Washington Family Services: Next Door.com San Francisco, California

Feb 13 2017
CD DIET&HEALTH Rippoff can't cancel once ordered but my son is a state trooper so gonna get them San Diego California Author: Sparta, Michigan Weightloss Programs: CD DIET&HEALTH San Diego, California

Feb 13 2017
Recon Management Group, LLC Fox 2 News Recon Management Group, LLC Recon Management Group, LLC Fox 2 News Detroit Hall of Shame Bingham Farms, Mi Internet
Author: San Jose, California Legal Process Services: Recon Management Group, LLC Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cloudcade San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Social Services: Computer Software: Cloudcade San francisco, California

Feb 13 2017
Vivant Alarm Vivant is trying to collect from 2 parties for the same alarm system Orem Utah Author: San Diego, California Home Security: Vivant Alarm Orem, Utah

Feb 12 2017
Pure Play Poker 460 in prize claims sent Dec 2nd, 2016 processed Dec 20th no check by January 16th 2017.CS says they will be mailed by Jan 20th,nocheck . CS says due to an overwhelming number of claims checks not sent. January 30th everyone on site with prize claims past dues status ischanged to check sent.Febuary 12th today no check CS is now blaming slow mail. prizes were said to be mailed 1st class mail which dosnt take 14 days . total lack of support and absolutly no response to member complaints. I am now owed 735 dollars and no check in site. san fransisco California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Pure Play Poker san fransisco, California

Feb 12 2017
Sony Playstation Network GTA Shark Cards and San Mateo Internet Author: Fern Park, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Sony Playstation Network Internet

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
LE DOUX Beverly Hills CA 90212 Le Doux Eye Serum/Le Doux Serum/ Le Doux Firm & Lift Ripped me off, attacking my credit card with unauthorized charges Beverly Hills California Author: San Diego, California Skin Care: LE DOUX San Diego, California

Feb 11 2017
Apollo Gate Operator Poor Product and bad Service San Antonio Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Manufacturers: Apollo Gate Operator San Antonio, Texas

Feb 11 2017
TWC/Spectrum Someone from their company used my routing number from my checking account W.P.C.U and withdrew 222.00 from it put me a negative $243.26 including overdraft fee and they tell me it will take 5 to 7 days to correct this but it took them one day to mess my stole my money and bounce my checking account. Dayton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: TWC/Spectrum Dayton, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
Mean Threads Returned item not refunded or resent to me! Now being ignored San Diego California Author: Manchester, Clothing Stores: Mean Threads San Diego , California

Feb 10 2017
ATN corp They sell the device call X-sight 2 HD with bait and switch. Advertising as Bluetooth connectivity but when you get it they have Bluetooth disabled in the firmware and it has never been a usable function. They tell you it's for future products but you have to call and complain. It is not mentioned anywhere on there web site as to bing not functional they actually have it list in front of wifi. San Francisco Nationwide
Author: Texas Cameras & Video: ATN corp Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Support Systems Homes Bob Norton Crooked people who will push for the cash- all about the money San Jose California
Correction to the False Information Given Here Author: Virginia Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Support Systems Homes San Jose, California

Hobbies Discount Hobbies Discount Star Wars Total FX Saber fraud Internet
Hobbies Discount ad for the lightsabers Author: San Antonio , Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 10 2017
Israel Diaz Bianca Gallegos Rip-off, Scam-Artist Couple hired for Landscape Work San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Landscaping: Israel Diaz San Diego, California

Feb 10 2017
My Dream Shares Total Scam, RipOff! Lie and Mislead, to take your money and give you nothing of value Internet Author: San Diego, California Travel Services: My Dream Shares Internet

Feb 10 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet John Benneth October 31st I ordered 3 items from this company, and to date I've only received one. I have never received the other 2 items. San Antonio Texas Author: Muncie, Indiana Kitchens: Camping and Fishing Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Feb 10 2017
Miller,Stark,Kline and assc telephone 6125020094 kept calling for George Trice even after I told them I`m not george Trice for the last 7 years ! charlotte North Carolina Author: BROOKLYN PARK, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Miller,Stark,Kline and assc charlotte , North Carolina