DOWNTOWN CENTRE 7 CINEMA SAN LUIS OBISPO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: downtown centre 7 cinema san luis obispo
There may be more specific results for "downtown centre 7 cinema san luis obispo"
For more specific results for "downtown centre 7 cinema san luis obispo"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Plasti dipping kings Dontell freemen and Jair freeman We had them out on July 1st, had them do the grill, Chrome around the windows and the rims Within 7 days it started to bubble and peel off. I contacted him on July 8th to have him come fix the issue or refund us in full, he said he would come out on July 13 between 10-11am.  Internet
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Security: Plasti dipping kings Internet

Jul 17 2017
Nucific Health DECEPTIVE 100% GUARANTEE NOT HONORED WITHOUT RETURN OF EMPTY BOTTLES Tarzana California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Weightloss Programs: Nucific Health Tarzana, California

Jul 17 2017
Sling TV Charged me for 1 months service even though I cancelled the 7-day trial period on the 7th day. Evidently they track the exact time you sign up and go by that. I cancelled 5 hours late and they cut me no slack. Nationwide Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Nationwide

Clement Muwele Recycler La Habra California
Author: San Diego, California Brokerage Companies On-line: Clement Muwele La Habra, California

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
z57 Internet Solutions failed to perform on contract san diego California Issues finally fixed Author: Rockwall, Texas Websites: z57 Internet Solutions san diego, California

Jul 17 2017
Preeti Sehgal Farmers Insurance 5655 Silver Creek Rd San Jose Ca Dishonest, Lying, False Claims San Jose California Author: san jose, California Car Insurance: Preeti Sehgal San Jose, California

Jul 17 2017
Sirensong Sirensong London GBR, GearPrime London GBR, BlueWave London GBR Deceptive, ripoff, not worth the hassle they cause.... Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Sirensong Internet

Jul 17 2017
Pure Garcinia Cambogia I want a refund. The company charged me 4.95 for a bottle. This was supposed to be a trial but they charged my credit card twice. $87.27 and 89.97. I didn't realize I was being charged a monthly fee for this trial and I called them and they will not refund my money or credit me the money. This is a scam!! San diego California Author: Amherst, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia San diego, California

Jul 16 2017
Avalon Laser OR Avalon Lipo & Aesthetics Reza Tirgari Dr. Reza Tirgari OR Avalon Laser OR Avalon Lipo & Aesthetics Destroyed my mother's face, gave her mutilating botched nose job in San Diego California! San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Doctors: Avalon Laser OR Avalon Lipo & Aesthetics San Diego, California

Zoosk.com Fake profiles stole money from me San Francisco Connecticut
Author: Westport, Connecticut Dating Services: Zoosk.com San Francisco, Connecticut

Jul 15 2017
AppStar Financial On signing, they agreed to but out my old contract and never did. Now I am being charged y two companies . San diego Nationwide Author: N. providence, Rhode Island Credit Services: AppStar Financial Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Dalva Group Alberto Dalva Dalva group is a fraud!! miami Florida
Author: san miguel, Alabama Banks: Dalva Group miami, Florida

Jul 15 2017
sigmacellular I was sold a product that wasn't as described Doral Florida Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: sigmacellular Internet

Jul 15 2017
Glamor Trends Was in FB and ad popped up for Mens Watch pay shipping $6.99. Debited from my checking acct on 6/29/17. Watch plus sunglasses came to home . Was charged $99.98 more thru debut card in 7/13/17. Santa Barbara California
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi City Governments: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 15 2017
Cheesecake Factory/John Garcia Bad management at Cheesecake factory, Oakridge San Jose,CA. San Jose California Customer Greedy... Author: san jose, Alabama Restaurants: Cheesecake Factory/John Garcia San Jose, California

Jul 15 2017
Parisan Secret Paris an Secret Skin Care Complete SCAM San Diego California Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Skin Care: Parisan Secret San Diego, California

Jul 15 2017
BRAVENEWLOOK.COM BRAVENEWLOOK, EMPLOYEE: DAPHENE T. SCAM, RIP OFF, DISHONEST, LIAR, CHEAT, THIEF, FRAUD, UNRESPONSIVE, VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, TERRIBLE SAN FRANCISCO California Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: BRAVENEWLOOK.COM SAN FRANCISCO, California

Square Inc. Scam, White Collar Thieves... San Francisco California
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Square Inc. San Francisco, California

Jul 14 2017
Panacea Home Staging Pamela the owner She set us up to charge us for scratching up her sub par, already scratched furniture. The minute she saw that we had a cat, we could tell that she was up to no good. Problem is, our cat is declawed. San Jose Internet Author: San Jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Panacea Home Staging Internet

Jul 14 2017
Forever Flawless Antonio (claimed to be the owner) Deceptive, lying, false promises, illegal use of my credit card San Diego California Author: Calimesa, California Bait-and-Switch: Forever Flawless San Diego , California

Jul 14 2017
Z57 Internet Solutions George Herrera My contract was expired on December 2016, and I am not able to cancel. I have sent cancellation notices for the past 3 months and I have been completely ignored. When I called today George ,Jorge, Herrera treated like trash, refusing to cancel without paying an extra month because the cancellations in writing are not valid. They want that you cancel over the phone because they will play any trick for not cancel to you. The customer service is horrible. They don't provide the service that they promise and they are not worth the money that you pay a month for their service. San Diego California Author: La Mesa, California Advertising / Deceptive: Z57 Internet Solutions San Diego, California

Jul 14 2017
The Senior Trust A program of the Citizen's Assembly In Mail scam, request $17.00 donation, in 7 days, official looking documents, threatening Social Security Cut Author: Aventura, Florida Federal Government: The Senior Trust

Jul 14 2017
91ExpressLanes FRAUDLENT TICKET ISSUANCE Cornoa California Author: San Diego, California Motor Vehicle Division DMV: 91ExpressLanes Cornoa, California