DR POWER EQUIPMENT (COUNTRY HOME PRODUCTS) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dr power equipment (country home products)
There may be more specific results for "dr power equipment (country home products)"
For more specific results for "dr power equipment (country home products)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Evisage Skin Intl Iius & Krasa My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! they send the item with no invoice or any info Internet Author: St. Charles, Missouri Skin Care: Evisage Skin Intl Internet

Aug 21 2017
Dr Nader Armanious Dr Nader Armanious Incompetent Buffoon, divorced, engaging in Prostitution activities and more. Los Angeles California
Author: Sunset Beach, California Doctors: Dr Nader Armanious Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2017
Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Deco-Dan,Dan Gammercone SCAM WARNING,Dan will take your money and RUN Lutz Florida
Author: Dunedin, Florida Home Improvements: Deco-Concrete Designs LLC Lutz, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Troy Allure Aesthetics Troy Johnson paid for laser equipment and never received product. Internet Author: San Francisco, California Plastic Surgeons: Troy Allure Aesthetics Internet

Aug 21 2017
Trim Genesis Unknown Debited money from my husband's account and shipped products that I didn't order. The address is wrong and I am asleep at 1:30 am wouldn't order this. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Trim Genesis St. Petersburg , Florida

Aug 21 2017
Power Seller Digital Try to buy, but it was scam Snellville Georgia Author: Irvine, California Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Snellville, Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Hydroluxe Sneaky and Fraudulant Subscritions for Beauty Products Internet Author: Guelph, Ontario, Alabama Skin Care: Hydroluxe Internet

Aug 21 2017
Carolina Carports LLC Buyer Beware - Read ALL Reviews!!! Dobson NC Author: savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Carolina Carports LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Ellys world I ordered a steam straightner from this site Ellys World for $49.99 and when Im trying to find out why. I never got it & track it, its saying the store is no longer available Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Ellys world Internet

Aug 21 2017
Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Scheduling Nightmare ... Lack of accountability or responsibility to the customer!! Virginia Beach VA Author: Savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Dr. Ron Bannister, OD Eye Savers My father had an accident at work which his employer stated he had a mandatory eye appointment at Eye Savers with Dr. Ron Bannister which was setup by employer.  Thomasville Georgia Author: Pavo, Georgia Doctors: Dr. Ron Bannister, OD Thomasville, Georgia

Aug 21 2017
bipedd llc FRAUDELANT CHARGES FOR PRODUCTS NOT RECEIVED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Florence, Kentucky Alternative Health: bipedd llc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Lenovo Sold installed Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 but installed trial version with no product key Pittsburg Internet Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Software: Lenovo Internet

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on Aug 7  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 21 2017
house top tree services do not call back after causing damages to property Texas Author: Orange, Texas Home Improvements: house top tree services Texas

Aug 21 2017
affordable trucks and equipment ATE corp Painted lipstick on Pigs. Beware. Pearisburg Virginia Author: mahopac, New York Truck Dealers: affordable trucks and equipment Pearisburg, Virginia

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 22, 2017 Internet Author: OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
EyeContour / SkinContour EyeContour uses Walgreen fraud for prizes and free skin care products. Nationwide Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Computer Fraud: EyeContour / SkinContour Nationwide

Wealthautomationsystem.com WAS Took my money N\A Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Work at Home Business: Wealthautomationsystem.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Winner Furniture Prayed upon an emotional vunerable customer ~ my son was in Basic Training and they new that I needed my funiture in time for him to come home. owensboro Kentucky Author: Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Winner Furniture owensboro, Kentucky

Aug 20 2017
Monster hair Never sent refund for returned products. No longer responding to texts or emails. Houston, texas Internet Author: Barberton, Ohio Beauty Products: Monster hair Internet

Aug 19 2017