Your Search | dr gerald grant

Sep 26 2016
Radiant Lush Face Serum Bought sample of Creams as shown by Dr. Oz and Christie Brinkley received samples and then charged 200.00 dollars for product which was never received and unauthorized. Barrington, IL. and Los Angeles, CA Illinois and California Author: St. Cloud, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Lush Face Serum Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 23 2016
Garden state veterinary services vet DR Justine Murray held my cat against my will iselin New Jersey Author: Iselin, Alabama Veterinarian Services: Garden state veterinary services iselin, New Jersey

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
Val's Weddings Weddings in DR Ripped Bride Off and Never Refunded Money Punta Cana Other Author: New York, New York Wedding Services: Val's Weddings Punta Cana, Other

Sep 22 2016
glam beauty now on the go solutions glam beauty now ordered dr. fill in barber kit ....Account was debited on 09-04-2016..Never received product...Phone number listed 404-838-9461..goes directly to voice mail...no one will return calls Author: Brunswick, Georgia Beauty Salons: glam beauty now

Sep 22 2016
Allegro Dr OZ and Christy Brinkley scam anti aging, Dr O, Christy Brinkley bluffdale Utah Author: westerville, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Allegro bluffdale, Utah

Sep 20 2016
Messina Esthetic Medicine Glenn J. Messina MD., Barbara Ann Messina R.N., LONG ISLAND ANTI AGING,DR UNDO TATTOO/www.messinae MISLEADING, UNETHICAL, OPPORTUNIST, SELF-SERVING, SOCIOPATHIC, FALSE ADVERTISING, A WASHED-UP DOC Commack New York
Legal Notice Author: commack, New York Doctors: Messina Esthetic Medicine Commack, New York

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 20 2016
Dr. Carol Ann Chaney Emile Bouari, Bouari Franchise False /Bogus Ripoff Report using someone elses name. Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Questionable Activities: Dr. Carol Ann Chaney Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 18 2016
1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone David Blackstone is a low life (((REDACTED))), money hungry, theif of a m*f*. 500 Bay View Dr. No. 722 Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Nationwide
Author: Scarborough , Ontario Caterers: 1800 Popcorn Owned by David Blackstone Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Dr Karina Bibicheff Vita Ageless Medical AestheticsVita MedSpa BEWARE! She is not a plastic surgeon and she is not Board Certified as she advertises. My appointments had been anything but pleasant. The Botox and fillers didn't last more than 2 months! I visited to a couple of plastic surgeons and they told me that I haven't been getting real fillers! I'M SUING DR BIBICHEFF FOR MALPRACTICE Glen Head New York Author: Roslyn, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr Karina Bibicheff Glen Head, New York

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Dr. Tattoo off , Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dr. Tattoo off Texas

Sep 15 2016
Dr David Spring, Spring Chiropractic ,Dr. David Spring wasted my PIP insurance on worthless painful harmful treatment he inflicted Middleburg Florida Author: orange park, Florida Alternative Health: Dr David Spring Middleburg, Florida

Sep 14 2016
James Ruesch Dr. James Ruesch Doctor James Ruesch SCAM Fraud - BEWARE! Seattle Nationwide
Doctor James Ruesch Derma Clinic Author: Miami, Florida Clinics: James Ruesch Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Rejuv-a-derm DermaLife Healthy One These companies are working together to rip people off. They used Dr OZ and celebrities to lure peop le thinking they are legitimate companies who has integrity. They charge my credit card an additional $92.53 twice and $89.95 twice for the products I di dn't order nor receive. These people are Filipinos, I recognized the accent and overheard them talking in the background in Tagalog. When I told them that I know they are Filipino, they denied it. st George Utah Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Rejuv-a-derm st George , Utah

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 13 2016
Empire Dental Group Dr. Alla Pavlushkin DDS botox not put between brows $300as directed 2wks later dr wanted to inject imitaion botox & charge me again old bridge New Jersey
empire dental Author: Toms River, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Empire Dental Group old bridge, New Jersey

Sep 13 2016
Dr. Water hivcure centre Dr. Waters Scam Or rip off nigeria nigeria Author: tallahassee, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Dr. Water hivcure centre Internet

Sep 12 2016
Dr. Michael K. Obeng REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Sep 12 2016
Dr. John Cottam Dermatology Business Review in Brandon, FL Chop shop butcher not a Doctor Bartow Florida Author: Sebring, Florida Doctors: Dr. John Cottam Dermatology Business Review in Brandon, FL Bartow, Florida