DR GERALD GRANT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dr gerald grant
There may be more specific results for "dr gerald grant"
For more specific results for "dr gerald grant"
Showing 26-50 of 11,415 Found Reports For more specific results for "dr gerald grant"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 05 2017
Dr. Boris Ackerman Botched Rhino-Septoplasty Newport Beach California
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Boris Ackerman Newport Beach, California

Jun 05 2017
Ronald Webster Ronald Ent, 3895 ButterCreek Dr,. Mississippi, MS 39762-0156I received a 'Priority Mail' with a cashier's check for $2850, which seemed legit. A letter asked me to send two moneygrams for $1200 each, spend $100 on whatever I wanted and $300 for my troubl Mystery Shopper Alamo Texas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: Ronald Webster

Jun 04 2017
Black People Meet Men pretending to want to find love who are married and using women lawyers for free legal services through emotional manipulation. Dr. Dempsey Gordon and D. J. Williams did this to me Internet Author: Spring, Texas Adultery: Black People Meet Internet

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Extremely horrible botched eyebrow lift Newport Beach, California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Eye Surgeon still angry Newport Beach California Who or what is a pation? Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss reporting bad surgery newport beach California Just to get both sides of the story Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss newport beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Dr.Slasher eye surgeon New Port Beach California Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss New Port Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach California Eye Doctor. He used me to practice on at my exspence .He has a Pation not for his patiences but for the money He may have a diploma but he is no plastic surgeon .I made the mistake but I feal that I should warn others about him. Newport Beach California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Scar revision was a totally waste of money. Dr. Richard Alan Weiss made it more visible and bigger Newport Beach California
Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: irviine, California Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 02 2017
Neuro Revive 5151 Alzeda Dr. La Mesa, Ca 91941 Product did not work and it says 100% guarantee or money back, but they are not doing this La Mesa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Misc. Health Specialists: Neuro Revive La Mesa, California

Jun 02 2017
Dr. Jack Daubert Went for cataract surgery and got the wrong lenses West Palm Beach lorida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Dr. Jack Daubert

Jun 02 2017
NO INSURANCE SURGERY Dr. Kevin Petersen THIS MAN IS A LIAR, THIEF, AND A CHEAT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: NO INSURANCE SURGERY Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 02 2017
Dr. Stephen Kashian Orchard Medical Group Dangerous Medical Practice skokie Illinois Author: skokie, Illinois Medical Personnel: Dr. Stephen Kashian skokie, Illinois

Jun 01 2017
doctor Bones Dr Bones Repoff. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: doctor Bones Internet

Jun 01 2017
Dario Garzon - Garzon Studio 1331 Sweet Woods Dr Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044, (678) 568-3011 Bad Customer service---in accurate ordering--satay away, shop elsewhere Lawrenceville, Georgia Internet
Author: Marshfield HIlls, Massachusetts Mail Order Services: Garzon Studio Internet

Jun 01 2017
Dr. Craig Charleston Pain management Beaumont Texas Author: Winnsboro, Texas Doctors: Dr. Craig Charleston Beaumont, Texas

Jun 01 2017
Dr. John Pitman III HAD HIS PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT TREAT MY DEEP WOUND INCORRECTLY WITHOUT HIM PRESENT WILLIAMSBURG Virginia Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Doctors: Dr. John Pitman III wILLIAMSBURG, Virginia

May 31 2017
CBD Pure Oil Tincture 1180 N Town Center Dr Ste 101 LAs Vegas, Nevada USA SCAM> FREE BOTTLE JUST TO GET CARD INFO Las Vegas Nevada Author: East Bend, North Carolina Alternative Health: CBD Pure Oil Los Vegas, Nevada

May 31 2017
Dr. Sherri Worth DDS New Port Beach California Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Sherri Worth Newport Beach, California

May 31 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  DDS Worth glued on 8 veneers and had to redo them three times in the course of approx 3 months. She was the most vile woman and dentist I have ever had the displeasure to work with.  Newport Beach, California
Dr. Worth's veneers are the best Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr. Sherri Worth DDS Newport Beach, California

May 30 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  Dr Sherri Worth is a hack liar and Thief Internet Please contact the editor at ripoff report about credit card billing Author: newport beach, California Dr Sherri Worth, DDS Internet

May 30 2017
Dr Sherri Worth, DDS  Dr Sherri Worth is a thief, hack and liar. Protect your credit card. She will charge your credit card without your knowledge newport beach, California Author: newport beach, California Dr Sherri Worth, DDS newport beach, California