Your Search | dr gerald grant

Jun 10 2016
dhhs.fulba.com/ Department of Health & Human Services (allegedly) $50,000 Government Grant  Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: http://dhhs.fulba.com/ Internet

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Dr. Benjamin Raab MD Injected Botox in face and refused to correct it. Then billed my insurance and committed insurance fraud Aurora Illinois Author: SANDWICH, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Dr. Benjamin Raab MD Aurora , Illinois

Jun 09 2016
Tennco Express Tennco Express Airport Shuttle Alonzo Grant III double-charged me for airport shuttle, no-call/no-show at airport Memphis Tennessee
Author: azle, Texas Local Transportation: Tennco Express Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 07 2016
big romans pizza big romans pizza sebastian fl riped me off over charged me on order and then it was wrong order sebastian Florida And one more from the same person... Author: grant, Florida Pizza & Take Out: big romans pizza sebastian, Florida

Jun 07 2016
authority tax service 7535 irvine center dr #200 irvine ca92618 ripped me off completely los angeles California Author: birmingham, Alabama Income tax: authority tax service los angeles, California

Jun 06 2016
OJAS Enterprises Ayur CreamWrinkles Cream Ayur Cream and others RIP OFF...as seen on Dr. OZ..LIES all LIES Newburgh New York Author: Germantown, Tennessee Beauty Products: OJAS Enterprises Newburgh, New York

Jun 04 2016
Mary Lund, Ph.D., Custody Evaluator Dr. Mary Lund, Lund and Strachan Biased custody evaluator - MOTHER'S ADVOCATE Santa Monica California Author: Santa Monica, California Legal Services: Mary Lund, Ph.D., Custody Evaluator Santa Monica, California

Jun 03 2016
Washington DC Grant Money this man called me said that I qualified for Grant money from the goverment. $8700.00. I had to do is purchase an Itune card and take it to Wal-Mart verify my identy. Washington DC maryland Same Thing Happened To My Mother Author: Annville, Kentucky Federal Government: Washington Dc Grant Money WA

Jun 03 2016
Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Hales Global Group LLC dedicated to customer satisfaction. Hales Global Group LLC has a proven strategic process that ensures clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for contract wins and grant funding even in budget reduction climate. We will find a way to help you win results with the U.S. federal government. We will provide you a comprehensive guide and marketing plan for your product or service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Hales Global Group pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Hales Global Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
What Are You Talking About Larry Hales - Hales Global Author: Waterloo, Iowa Business Consulting: Hales Global Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Hales Global Group LLC implements top shelf professional services. Hales Global Group is known for providing value & being able to deliver contracts and grant wins for our clients. Hales Global Group LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Hales Global Group LLC to help them with their government relations needs. Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 02 2016
Rauch Urology - Dr. Mitchell Rauch Rauch Urology Wellness & Aesthetics I HAD A VERY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH DR. MITCHELL RAUCH Boca Raton Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Doctors: Rauch Urology - Dr. Mitchell Rauch Boca Raton, Florida

May 31 2016
Dr Robert Griggs Unnecessary coerced csection East meadow New York Author: Baldwin, New York Physicians: Dr Robert Griggs East meadow, New York

May 31 2016
1959 Tampa Hair MD Dr Bassin Don't lie to me and then keep my money Tampa Florida SOLVED Author: Dunedin, Florida Adoption Agencies: Tampa Hair MD Dr Bassin

May 29 2016
Luminess deluxe eye therapy Deluxe wrinkle reducing eye serum as seen on Dr Ox Santa Ana California Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Alternative Health: Luminess deluxe eye therapy California

May 28 2016
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Vein and Body Aesthetic Center UNQUALIFIED! SCAMMER! BEWARE OF DR RON MARK! Deer Park New York
Author: Freeport, New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Deer Park, New York

May 28 2016
Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide
Author: Murphy , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cytoluminator, Nationwide

May 27 2016
Russell Kristen Bell Dept. of Treasury Grant Money Award Nationwide Author: Berkeley, California Federal Government: Russell Nationwide

May 27 2016
Eric N Gichoya Gichoya, Eric N. fdba ELSA Real Estate and Mortgage Services fbda Elsa International fdba ELSA D aka Elkanah Gichoya fdba ELSA B fdba ELSA International Inc. aka Eric N. Gichoya fdba ELSA C dba ELSA A, 2708 Fourseasons Dr., Columbus 43207 breach of contract ,Fraud and deception Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: Eric N Gichoya Columbus, Ohio

May 26 2016
bills discoun marnia i stored my cars at bills discout marnia storage lot that is locked i paid him 107 a month rent grant fl Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Auto Storage: bills discoun marnia grant fl, Florida

May 25 2016
Fusion Sleep Center Dr David Pitts, Denise Layman Gray Fusion Sleep Unethical and corrupt company Suwannee Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clinics: Fusion Sleep Center Suwannee , Georgia

May 25 2016
Canyon Country Dental Group Dr. Kim Nguyen Deceptive and Misleading Dental Practice Canyon Country California
Author: Canyon Country, California Dental Services: Canyon Country Dental Group Canyon Country, California

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 25 2016
Dr. Green Services scam, fraud, liars, Carrollton Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Landscaping: Dr. Green Services Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2016
PlayersRoad, LLC Peter Decuir Loquitur Group DCW Ripoff, Bad investor, Fake minister Vista California Gerald Walker Being Critical of the Rip off Report Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: PlayersRoad, LLC Vista, California

May 24 2016
AZALEA HEALTH Dr. leaves after finding out I have no insurance Palatka Florida Author: lewes, Delaware Clinics: AZALEA HEALTH Palatka, Florida