DR HORTON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dr horton
There may be more specific results for "dr horton"
For more specific results for "dr horton"
Showing 26-50 of 10,120 Found Reports For more specific results for "dr horton"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 03 2017
Dr. Bizness BD- Profit and Growth Unlimited, LLC WGIV Radio, Bizness Barter Exchange, WDRB Media, Ernest Smith, m.biznessbarter.thetradealliance.com/, wdrbmedia.com/, profitandgrowthunlimited.com/home.html Complete Scam - Pay Them Monthly, Get Nothing Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Liars: Dr. Bizness BD- Profit and Growth Unlimited, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 02 2017
VertiFX Limited Edward Hakobyan Dr Kevin Karen Kachaturian Ofelia Nana Kachaturian VertiFX Limited is a shell corporation with PO box as mailing. Scam UK Company Internet Author: Bountiful, Utah Brokerage Companies: VertiFX Limited Internet

Sep 30 2017
First Health Axis, Legion Limited Medical, Alliance for Consumers USA, Health Insurance Innovations, Alliance for Consumers, USA I was told that my Dr. visits would be $10 & specialists $25, my scripts $4-$14. I have been paying for my Dr. visits (one was $42). I was told at that visit that I only had 3 Dr. visits/yr. I would have to pay for any over that. My prescriptions have been over $100 & I have 6. I have been using a prescription card because it's cheaper. Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Wellington, Florida Doctors: First Health Wayne, Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2017
Charak Center For Health and Wellness Shady all around and withholds copays when no service provided or Dr seen Garfield Hts Ohio
Author: Parma, Ohio Doctors: Charak Center For Health and Wellness Garfield Hts, Ohio

Sep 28 2017
ClearChoice Dental Implant Center, Dr Robert E Willis Malpractice in Placing of Dental Implants Saint Louis Missouri Author: VERO BEACH, Florida Dental Services: ClearChoice Dental Implant Center Saint Louis, Missouri

Sep 28 2017
Dr. James Reed I was lead to believe by Max Williams (347) 841 2122 and April Jones (315) 294 0453 that after purchasing $700.00 worth of Itune Cards for transaction fees I would receive $10,000.00. Which now I know was a scam. Dallas Texas 75224 Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Dr.James Reed Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2017
DR Power Equipment I bought a Raven Mower from DR they advertised that Mower could be returned if customer wasn't satisfied for one year. They refused to honor agreement . Fraudulent advertising poor quality Equipment. Nationwide Author: Nichols, South Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: DR Power Equipment Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
Ceiplak Dentistry Dr Ceiplak he did bad work on my teeth Laplata Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Dental Services: Ceiplak Dentistry Laplata, Maryland

Sep 26 2017
The Family Practice DR SAMANO Illegal and inapprpopriate issue of RX new smyrna beach Florida Author: New Smyrna, Florida Healthcare Centers: The Family Practice new smyrna beach, Florida

Sep 26 2017
L'Amour face cream Scam, they are using Dr Oz and Christy Brinkley to sell various skin creams and using the same exact reviews with the same people and words for each cream. New Castle,DE 19720 Nationwide Delaware
Author: New Providence, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: L'Amour face cream Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 23 2017
PureSlim365 garcinia cambodia Dr. Oz recommended weight loss product Internet Author: Kensington, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: PureSlim365 Internet

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
AMERICAN COSIGNERS FORGES SIGNATURE & FALSIFIES DOCUMENT Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Bosley BOSLEY especially the NYC (Park Ave) location (Dr. David Alpeter) is a Charlatan, Disingenuous, False Promises, Rip Off and Skam. It is a money pit. Do not waste your time, imagination or most importantly your money. New York New York Author: Somerset, New Jersey Doctors: Bosley New York, New Mexico

Sep 22 2017
Dr Stewart Kauffman pain management Is giving my family member180 30 mg Percocet along with high dose of the fentanyl patch, plus morphine. She is highly addicted Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Dr Stewart Kauffman pain management Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2017
Latonia Jackson, Latonia Alicia Jackson Requesting to send me $10million because she is dieing of cancer..contact her bank immediately Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo Nigeria Internet Author: Marks, Tennessee Cross-Border Scams: Latonia Jackson Internet

Sep 20 2017
13802 Dragline Dr, Austin, TX 78728 Firm price set increased by over $1000. Destroyed and lost furniture. Austin, TX 78728 Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Moving Companies: 13802 Dragline Dr, Austin, TX 78728 Austin, TX 78728, Texas

Sep 19 2017
Bassin Center dr. Roger Bassin, Dr. Roger Bassin plastic surgery orlando Florida
Author: orlando, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Bassin Center orlando, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Slim Genesis in St Pete Florida told me this was a 30 day free trial, that all i needed to pay was for shipping, then they pop up another product while you putting in your information and then next thing you know you've ordered 2 products. At 2 wks I noticed my balance in my credit card low so I did a review. Slim Genesis charged me 89.00 and 87.00 dollars for pills I was suppose to be a free trial, I went to Walmart and found the same product for 6.95 . When I called them to report this issue all they wanted to do was try to sell me more procuct at 35% off. I was furious, then to return the product they cahrged me a 9.99 fee for restocking .. BIG SCAM I WONDER IF DR. OZ KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS??? i'M FURIIOUS!!!!! st. pete Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Weightloss Programs: Slim Genesis st. pete, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Dr. Paul vanek MD Vanek plastic surgery MENTOR OHIO SWINDLER SURGEON DISFIGURED ME!! Mentor Ohio Author: Brunswick, Ohio Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Paul vanek MD Mentor, Ohio

Sep 15 2017
Eduard Shcherbakov and Live Face On Web is a Scammer, patent troll , liar and thief OLGA SHCHERBAKOV,Eduard H Shcherbakov 2300 JASE DR # 141, NEWTOWN, PA 18940-2935 Stole a javascript from Adobe, added a line of code, then copyrighted it and has sued over fifty companies in the hopes of settling without litigation Newtown Pennsylvania Author: , Computer Software: Eduard Shcherbakov and Live Face On Web is a Scammer, patent troll , liar and thief Newtown, Pennsylvania

Sep 13 2017
Federal Express Corp. BREAKING NEWS: Federal Express Causes Dr. Keenan Cofield Group To Loose $1,000,000 On Contract Agreement Memphis Tennessee Author: MIDDLE RIVER, Maryland Courier Services: Federal Express Corp. Memphis, Tennessee

Sep 12 2017
New Life treatment center in ky, aka Dr Henry Daniel Babenco, nurse Della, Office manager Pam DOJ ordered police investigation!
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Physicians: New Life treatment center in ky Kuttawa, Kentucky

Sep 11 2017
Dr. Anthony Degennaro submitted bills to wrong insurance company and put a lien on my house for nearly $90,000 Red Bank New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Doctors: Dr. Anthony Degennaro Red Bank, New Jersey

Sep 11 2017
scam warners y Tim Atem Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:31 amNews and announcementsWhat's new in the world of scams and ScamWarners. 775 Topics 1313 Posts by Terminator5 Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:16 amAn introduction to scamsAn overview of the main types of scam we deal with Help I have a funding company. One of the investment groups we work with we heard that a negative report about them was posted on Scam Warner’s web site I called them to find out why they had hey posted the company on the site. We told them them as far as we knew they were a great company and were already closing a couple of projects with them. They got very defiant with me. Although they list the company and say they are a scam, This list no reason for their belief and do not list anything they have supposedly done. They next thing I know they put me up all over their website as a scam. Again they show no reasons for why they post it. This site is not governed by anyone. They have one guy who brags he has put 5000 people on their site as scammers. Rip off report and this site do due diligence before they allow the post to go on. It is a community developed site that anyone with a grudge can post something and have no proof. we are turning them into the FBI internet fraud. Any advise as to what can be done. Obviously once a thing is posted it’s there. I am sure there are many many people who want to do them harm. I would appreciate any of you checking them out and be careful if you tick them off they just post you on this bogus site. I believe they are in England. We are putting a warning about them in Ripped off report as well. Please if you find out the same please put posting up about them The only way to stop these self empowered people playing God with peoples reputations and companies they really need to be taught a lesson. I am sure there are some sincere people on it How ever there are some that are doing it only to feel good and hurt people. I think if enough stuff gets out there about them since it is not owned by anyone it is a community based thing that makes it hard to sue them. Dr Webb Unknown Internet Internet Author: Lake Mary Florida, Florida Internet Fraud: scam warners Internet