Customer satisfaction commitment: Sherri Worth | Ripoff Report

Showing 1-25 of 14,624 Found Reports For more specific results for "dr sherri worth"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 24 2017
Francisco Hernandez Attorney Francisco Hernandez Jr. Misrepresentation, malpractice, negligent, unprofessional and complete liar Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Lawyers: Francisco Hernandez Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 24 2017
Dr. Muhammed Mirza Rip off Botox doctor Cedar grove New Jersey Author: Union , New Jersey Personal Services: Dr. Muhammed Mirza Cedar grove , New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Dr. John B. Cher, Parkside Surgery Institute John Cher, Dr John Cher Screwed up surgery, Incompetence Doctor, Lied about Results Santa Monica California Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. John B. Cher, Parkside Surgery Institute Santa Monica, California

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
Dr Gregory Albert Charged Crédit illegally and won't refund Delray beach Florida Question Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Doctors: Dr Gregory Albert Delray beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
US Health Advisors and Glassdoor us health group us health advisors us health advisors forces review on glassdoor or get fired Fort Worth Texas Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Work Place Bullies: US Health Advisors and Glassdoor Internet

Feb 23 2017
Meso Auto in Hurst Bought a car and 10 hours later it died. He won't give me my money back or help. Hurst Texas
Author: Fort worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: Meso Auto in Hurst Hurst, Texas

Feb 23 2017
cypress bay solutions does not pay, does not provide leads, lies about everything fort worth Texas Author: Chesapeake, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: cypress bay solutions fort worth, Texas

Feb 22 2017
202-777-1100 Washington, DC Continuously call me after asking them to stop, demanding my name taken off their list. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Lake Worth, Florida Accounting: 202-777-1100 Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Air Beds Unlimited Beware!! Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Mattress Manufactures: Air Beds Unlimited Internet

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Dr. Jill Suzanne Maine Psychologist Jill Suzanne Maine Causes Harm to Her Own Clients Calabasas California Author: Malibu, California Mental Health: Dr. Jill Suzanne Maine Calabasas, California

Feb 21 2017
Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources HR Consulting and Business Psychologist Time Wasted, incompetence, unreliable,alcoholic, Arrived very late to meeting drunk, irresponsible,Google Gary Dumais, incompetent psychologist, alcoholic psychologist, drunkard Philadelphia Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen NATIONWIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: James Bachmann, Timothy Corcoran, Yvonne Curl, Kenneth Davis, Stephen Hirsch, Daniel Kelley, Diane Koken, Lydia Marshall, Terry McClure, Barry Nalebuff, Brent Porteus, Suku Radia, Steven Rasmussen, Steve Rasmussen, Stephen Rasmussen, Michael Toelle, Jeffrey Zellers, Sue Warren, Sparky Weilnau Columbus, Ohio
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen Columbus, OH,

Feb 20 2017
Route 66 Warranty Rip off, deceitful, scam, not worth the money Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
luxstyle intl i glanced at the website and did not order, and next thing i receive 85.00 worth of product denmark Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Beauty Salons: luxstyle intl Internet

Feb 17 2017
Peachtree Dunwoody Dermatology Dr. Jay Levin MD OFFENSIVE RACIST DOCTOR & STAFF BEWARE Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: Peachtree Dunwoody Dermatology Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 17 2017
Cardinal Moving Systems RIP off Damage and Destroyed over $9,000 worth of items after being late dropping it off Phoenix Arizona Author: Kea'au, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Cardinal Moving Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 17 2017
IHEART/NAPSTER TOTAL BOGUS AND FARCE OF A COMPANY TOTAL RIPOFF, NOT WORTH THE EFFORT CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ONE Internet Author: Harlem, New York Media: IHEART/NAPSTER Internet

Feb 16 2017
Dr. Tattoff Fraud. Rip off. Closed down. No refunds. Scam. Santa Ana California Author: California Tattoo Shops: Dr. Tattoff Santa Ana, California

Feb 16 2017
Bishop Inspections Paul Bishop Sherri Bishop Kylie Prior Scam rip off artists. Liberty hill Texas Author: Mississippi Consumer Services: Bishop Inspections Liberty hill, Texas