DR. JANE OSTLIE SANFORD HEALTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dr. jane ostlie sanford health
There may be more specific results for "dr. jane ostlie sanford health"
For more specific results for "dr. jane ostlie sanford health"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions' goal to provide the broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensuring highest purity essential oils. Healing Solutions puts customers first, will do anything to make customers happy, offering lifetime refund guarantee if customers are ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason at all.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if customers are ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason at all. Founded on belief that customers should have access to wide range of high quality essential oils without paying extraordinarily high prices that usually accompany them. Healing Solutions markets directly to consumers. By marketing directly Scottsdale, Arizona

2, Report #1207417

Jun 28 2017
Healing Solutions REVIEW: Healing Solutions’ goal to provide broadest possible selection of highest quality essential oils at lowest possible prices. Healing Solutions offers 100% satisfaction, 100% money back guarantee, providing excellent customer support. Healing Solutions third party tests GC/MS ensures highest purity essential oils. *UPDATE: Healing Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Healing Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Alternative Health: Healing Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Healing Solutions puts customers first, lifetime refund guarantee if ever unsatisfied with any products for any reason. By marketing directly to consumers Healing Solutions can sell wide range of high quality oils at prices several times lower than the multi-level marketing companies and their network of “sales representatives”. Internet

Jun 27 2017
Farragut Foot and Ankle drandrewcarver.com Dr. Andrew Carver Owes me money back after cancelling services and refuses to pay it Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Doctors: Farragut Foot and Ankle Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Stanton Samenow Dr. Stanton Samenow is all about money, has destroyed my children and family Alexandria Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Personal Services: Stanton Samenow Alexandria, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
First Health Access Liberty Health Fake Insurance - How is this Legal? Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Health Insurance: First Health Florida

Jun 27 2017
supremegarcinia.net/ Supreme Garcinia Cambogia, Pure Cleanse, Garcinia Cambogia St Petersburg Florida, Centennial & Englewood, Colorado Florida,  California
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: http://supremegarcinia.net/ Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Diet Supplementd-SEC starts auto billing Nevada Nevada Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplementd-SEC Internet

Jun 27 2017
PURECOLONDE EYEACTIVEPLUS, DERMAACTIVE, ProMuscle FIT When taking ProMuscleFIT, I would usually get diarrhea. Internet Author: Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: PURECOLONDE Internet

Jun 27 2017
Absolute Nutrition Pure CBDEmproven Free Trial Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Choctaw, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Absolute Nutrition Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2017
AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. AIRBAGSYSTEMS INCAIRBAG SYSTEMS INC.airbagsystems.com STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! AIRBAGSYSTEMS INC 1414 Comanche Dr. ALLEN, TX 75013 airbagsystems.com Allen Texas
Author: Allen, Texas Body Work & Repair: AIRBAG SYSTEMS INC. Allen, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 26 2017
Marnie Jacqueline Harrison Dave Allen, David Wayne Parrish, Ray Lala, Ramesh Lala Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet
Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: Marnie Jacqueline Harrison Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dr. Erhard Bell Failure to Diagnos and Treat Cancer after being advised of another diagnosis of a tumor in my mouth Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Doctors: Dr. Erhard Bell Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 26 2017
Health In BLoom VlVlamorous Skin Cream Scam! Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Skin Care: Health In BLoom Internet

Jun 26 2017
Praza health Requested a 14 day trial supply only for 1 item. Got monthly multiple billings. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Afton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Praza health Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Ether Elixer Autumn Connolly Autumn Connolly Falsifies Personal Testimony About Ether Elixer Fort Worth Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Ether Elixer Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Elite Test Boost Elite Test Boost is a 14-day trial Scam. Make sure to contact them! Internet
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Alternative Health: Elite Test Boost Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 26 2017
marijuana2go m2go accepted cash payment ignored all following emails and its my problems for sending payment Internet Author: hoboken, New Jersey Mental Health: marijuana2go Internet

Jun 26 2017
X Drive sending item not ordered Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Alternative Health: X Drive Nevada

Jun 26 2017
X DRIVE PURE CBD Oil Took several withdrawals from checking without my approval Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Boaz, Alabama Alternative Health: X DRIVE Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
GOLO DIET Dr. Keith Ablo Dr. Ablo used his fame to over-promote useless pills. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Weightloss Programs: GOLO DIET Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia