DR. KEVIN KELLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dr. kevin kelly
There may be more specific results for "dr. kevin kelly"
For more specific results for "dr. kevin kelly"
Showing 1-25 of 15,789 Found Reports For more specific results for "dr. kevin kelly"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 16 2017
Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy unprofessional, dishonest, disrespectful Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Lauderhll, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Glenn Ross Caddy Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Mortenson Family Dental Dr. Howell The dentist broke my tooth which was next to the tooth he was extracting and wont fix it Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Dental Services: Mortenson Family Dental Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 15 2017
MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS DR. LABEED NOURI DR LABEED NOURI LABEED NOURI MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS YOJO CAFEST. PETER MEDICAL CENTER ST PETER MEDICAL CENTER 586-254-0009 586-533-6003 586-698-2358 DOES NOT PAY HIS EMPLOYEES shelby twp. Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Restaurants: MAMA MIA PIZZA & GRINDERS shelby twp., Michigan

Aug 15 2017
Kevin Strong stealmyfunnel.com Kevin strong preys on people who are eager to learn internet marketing/product creation and product launches Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington On-Line Business: Kevin Strong Internet

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 14 2017
Dr Muhammad Mirza MD A total scam artist Cedar Grove New Jersey Author: Huntington, New York Skin Care: Dr Muhammad Mirza MD Cedar Grove, New Jersey

Aug 13 2017
NGU Real Estate Toowong, Directors: Emil Juresic, Giselle Kramer, Mark Cracknell, Kelly Tickle, Darren Bonehill, Stacey Johns Did not complete work as promised Toowong Queensland
Author: Brisbane, Other Realtors: NGU Real Estate Toowong Brisbane, Queensland Australia Brisbane, Other

Aug 12 2017
Kelly Alkire Stole candy and food, caused damage, hasnt paid a penny of court ordered restitution Whittier California Author: whittier, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kelly Alkire Whittier, California

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

12, Report #1392043

Aug 11 2017
Dr. Matt Aldridge Oasis Dental Crooks Got Approval For My Procedure While I was Sedated Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Dental Services: Dr. Matt Aldridge Vancouver, Washington

13, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Aug 10 2017

Aug 09 2017
nystom and associates the Dr puts incorrect information in medical records apple valley Minnesota Author: bloomington, Minnesota Medical Expert Witnesses: nystom and associates apple valley, Minnesota

Aug 09 2017
Sun Radiology Dr Sra and Dr. Latif Never paid $7000 in rent, violated contract Peoria Arizona Author: Sun city west, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Sun Radiology Peoria, Arizona

Aug 09 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day And Night Serum On July21,2017 I received a letter saying this is a attempt to collect a past due balance of $109.00 for a fraudulent product name Brio Day And Night Serum. Reference #10062775 and previous account #6862117. I never ordered a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I called the number 1 800 289 5916 it side press 1 to make a pass due payment of 109.00 press 2 to dispute in writing at DAR Waterfront 13701 Riverside Dr. Suite 500 Sherman oaks .CA 91423 within 30 days of this letter so I did it's been two weeks I haven't heard anything. I never used or even heard of a product called Brio Day And Night Serum. I knew it was a scam once I couldn't reach anyone on the phone. So that's when I decided to file a report. Sherman Oaks California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 08 2017
HANN FINANCIAL SERVICES 1center dr Jamesburg NJ Do not except to return my leased car in Florida Jamesburg New Jersey Author: WINCHESTER, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: HANN FINANCIAL SERVICES

Aug 06 2017
Resort Relief, LLC Kevin Hanson, Resort Relief, Castle Law Group, Castle Law, Castle Law Firm, Judson Phillips, Resort Relief Texas, Conroe Texas Resort Relief Defrauds Timeshare Owners as a Front for Castle Law Group Conroe Texas Author: Texas Legal Services: Resort Relief, LLC Conroe, Texas

Aug 05 2017
Kevin Cruz dba's OC Driving, Cool Driving Scam Driving School Beware Brea California Kevin Cruz is a scam Author: Orange, California Advertising / Deceptive: Kevin Cruz dba's OC Driving, Cool Driving California

Aug 05 2017
Donald Carter Mrs Kelly BruceEmail: bkconsultant@excite.comAndre de QuadrosEmail: andrequalimf@gmail.com Donald Carter a US Booking Agent for musicians and his UK acccomplices stole money from me in a work permit scam. San Antonio Texas Author: Eugene, Oregon Festivals & Event Services: Donald Carter San Antonio, Texas

Aug 05 2017
David D. White Law Offices of David D. White David D White, very dishonest. phoenix Arizona
David D. White Mr. David D. White thinks nothing of accusing people of child abuse. Author: Chandler, Arizona Lawyers: David D. White phoenix, Arizona

Aug 05 2017
Kelly Swearingen Kellymariechalchuiutl This lady is not a spiritual healer and she does not have mediumship gifts. She is a self proclaimed healer with no actual abilities. San Diego (Jojo's hair salon in Poway) Internet Author: Encinitas, California Astrologers & Psychics: Kelly Swearingen Internet

Aug 05 2017
Success Marketing Institute WUB.comaleza.com PoolToys.com NootroFocus Jerome's LawThe San Francisco PostPrice Alert ProYorkshire Terrier HubComputer Support 24's Shahrzad Javadi Sam Cohen-Brown Otto Ortega Joshua Parker Kevin Kerr Leydaly Ramirez Mason Buergel They are running internet marketing scams by which they defraud people via spam campaigns. They don't pay their contracts and are thousands of dollars in debt. This company is a scam Renton Washington
Updated Names Author: Connecticut SEO - Reputation Management: Success Marketing Institute Renton , Washington

Aug 05 2017
Mary Lund PhD Dr. Mary Lund Mary Lund Custody Evaluator Mary Lund took a Fathers kids away Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Medicle Expert Witnesses: Mary Lund PhD Santa Monica, California