Your Search | dr. kevin kelly

Sep 17 2014
Colleauges In Law CIL, A&DR, AD&R SCAM, Fake Law Firm Costa Mesa California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Loan Modification: Colleauges In Law Costa Mesa, California

Sep 17 2014
Carter Psycholgy Dr Carter Dr, Carter overcharges patients, she lies to the courts , she abuses her authority, when I filed a complaint with the dept of health, she asked the court to put an order in prohibiting me from doing so and the court did it.I have been told this order is illegal . Her professional opinions are swayed to the highest bidder She is destroying families everyday and people have had their hands tied to do anything about it. There are many people effected by her actions.. Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Legal Process Services: Carter Psycholgy Bradenton, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Anju Mathur, md I went to this doctor for medical help. She insulted my appearance for starters. Than she was laughing saying I could have a stroke from the medication I was prescribed by another doctor . She than proceeded to tell me I needed to get a job. She over bil Charge for services I never had done ...She was the rudest doctor also ...no bedside skills ..insulting Studio City California Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Dr. Anju Mathur, md Studio City, California

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Joshua Coleman (When Parents Hurt) and Karen Elaine Jacobs Dr. Coleman's Facebook Group is a Christian Cult San Francisco California Author: Sacramento, California Internet: Dr. Joshua Coleman When Parents Hurt San Francisco, California

Sep 15 2014
Kevin Herman rpm, rpm management, rpm langosta, rpm tamarindo, vacation rentals tamarindo, vacation rentals langosta SCAM-Vacation Rental Company in Tamarindo and Langosta will Rob You in More Ways than One. Tamarindo Guanacaste
Author: Internet Lodging: Kevin Herman Internet

Sep 14 2014
Gregg Higgins Current Address18001 Howling Wolf Run, Parrish, FL 34219 Former Address26591 Las Tunas Dr Mission Viejo, CA 92692-3932 Swett & Crawford Gregg Higgins and Jessica Fox are a bunch of unprofessional,dishonest thieves Tampa Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Better Business Bureau: Gregg Higgins Tampa, Florida

Sep 14 2014
Crowd Control Entertainment aka Ricardo Kelly He hires you to work for his celebrity clients treats you like an assistant and then doesn't pay you. atlanta georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Crowd Control Entertainment Internet

Sep 14 2014
Southwest Texas Cleaning Services Kelly Torres, Kelly Torres-Oyarzabal Filthy Disgusting Unreliable San Antonio Texas
Author: New Lenox, Illinois Cleaning Services: Southwest Texas Cleaning Services San Antonio, Texas

Sep 12 2014
Mayfair Dental Associates Dr. Raksha Srinivas Dental Scam Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Dental Services: Mayfair Dental Associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2014
kevin olson accounting edge Kevin Olson Wrecking too many lives...............and getting away with it................. denver, colorado Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Accounting: kevin olson accounting edge Colorado

Sep 11 2014
Dr. John M. Newell III They quoted an amount for services which I pd & was billed 4 times that 6 months later. North Agusta South Carolina Author: Apopka, Florida Personal Services: Dr. John M. Newell III North Agusta, South Carolina

Sep 11 2014
Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Yes I am posting a report on Kevin Watt Allpoetry.com site because if your a writer and haven't been with him for a number of years you will get put down and harassed and threaten on his site and even stalked by other member's and Kevin Watt what does he Discrimination On A Disabled Person/Trying Claim My Work California,USA Nationwide
Author: earl, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Allpoetry.com/Kevin Watt site Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Keiser University Address: 1500 NW 49th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 333092400 Interstate Dr, Lakeland, FL(863) 682-6020 In 2010,I attended to Keiser University. I applied for financial aid so I wasn't qualified. They told me : don't worry they will give me a loan so I can continue my education. I said great! They called me they denied it because of my credit scores. Then I quit school because I couldn't continue. Do you believe the put me on hold since that time where they refused to relapse my transcript. Can someone help me because I don't have any money to pay anything and even if I have I wouldn't pay because I wasn't qualified for the loan that they wanted me to pay. I don't recommend anyone to to a school like that because they are making you signing papers in front of inexperienced financial advisors.. Be careful with keiser! US Federal government would need to take a look at their actions Lakeland,Florida Nationwide Author: Clermont, Florida Colleges and Universities: Keiser University Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Lakeside Dental Clinic Dr. Robert Wolanski Scammer! Watch your Wallet! Go to another Dentist! Nanaimo british columbia Author: Nanaimo, Dental Services: Lakeside Dental Clinic Dr. Robert Wolanski Nanaimo, British Columbia

Sep 10 2014
Dr. Abe Beagles, Mother Lode Mining Inc., Gerry Beagles A Polished Scammer; Lies by Acts of Omssion and Commission; Never Fulfills Promises and or Terms of Legally Signed Agreements; Now in Accra, Ghana, West Africa Internet Author: Silver Peak, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Abe Beagles Internet

Sep 10 2014
Optima Health & Dr Susan Peck- Nurse Practitioner MISDIAGNOSED ME Eau Claire Wisconsin Author: Eau Claire , Wisconsin Doctors: Optima Health & Dr Susan Peck- Nurse Practitioner Eau Claire , Wisconsin

Sep 10 2014
Transmission Techonologies, Inc. This company has no creditability whatsoever, Kevin Karwat is one of the most lying individuals I've ever come into contact with for a business transaction. I will encourage anyone seeking to do business with him to stay as far away as possible. Reese Michigan Author: Camden, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Transmission Techonologies, Inc. Reese , Michigan

Sep 10 2014
TProof Survey Inc. Dr. Pat Rice and Shawn Conne Received Priority Mail Envelope with typewritten one sheet paper and US Postal Money Order with instructions for an assignment as a Mystery Shopper.  Author: Carmichael, California Banks: TProof Survey Inc. Victorville, California

Sep 10 2014
American Life Insurance Kevin Davis & Kim Lee 301-732-5402 BAIT & SWITCH JOB OFFER Beltsville Maryland Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Insurance Companies: American Life Insurance Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
Chase Plastic Surgery connie office manager/dr chase botched, ruined, scared, unprofessional, malpractice, St. George Utah Author: St. George, Utah Plastic Surgeons: Chase Plastic Surgery St. George, Utah

Sep 10 2014
Greg Kelly, Tone in 12, Isofitness, The Vanity Diet Abusive to Women, Men, Children. Controlling. Harassing. Extremely litigous! Phoenix Internet and AZ Author: Los Angeles, California Healthcare Centers: Greg Kelly Internet

Sep 09 2014
The Khoury Centre Dr. Dawn Khoury does not tell patients upfront they will be charged 100.00 for no adjustment Dedham Massachusetts Author: Bellingham, Massachusetts Chiropractors: The Khoury Centre Dedham, Massachusetts

Sep 09 2014
acs.loansettlement kevin christopher Re: Case File No: RM*******; Subject – Lawsuit Internet Author: northglenn, Colorado Collection Agencies: acs.loansettlement kevin christopher Internet

Sep 09 2014
Washington dentistry Dr. Khalid M. Yacoub, DDS Dr. Khalid Markous YacoubYacoub a professional Dental corporation RIPOFF REPORT WARNING: STAY AWAY, CAUTION El Cajon, California Author: El Cajon,, California Dental Services: Washington dentistry El Cajon,, California

Sep 09 2014
Fashion Pretty Hair /Aliexpress Kevin Lui (Supplier for Fashion Pretty Hair) Undrrthe umbrella of Aliexpress and Alaibaba location China order a wig, snet the wrong wig contacted supplier Kevin Lui. return wrong wig 3/27/2014. Have not heard one word from supplier since may 13, 2014. Paid $220.00 no refund no wig. Now suppplier willnot answer my e-mails and ALiexpress is no hel they keep transfering me to different people and callling dear. China Nationwide
Author: Port Chester, New York Beauty Salons: Fashion Pretty Hair /Aliexpress Nationwide