Your Search | dr. dennis cowart

May 27 2015
Joseph Richard Julian or Dr. Julian at Opphenheimer Los Angeles Conducting external business and working on Real Estate deals which Dr. Julian is not approved by Oppenheimer Los Angeles California Dr. Joseph R Julian, Oppenheimer Los Angeles Author: Redando Beach, California Financial Services: Joseph Richard Julian Los Angeles, California

May 27 2015
Florida men's health clinic Dr. Kevin Hornsby I had prostate cancer and had prostate removed and around 3 months later I heard Dr Hornsby advertising how he can help anyone with erectile dysfunction and went to clinic they made me feel like I had won a jackpot and I thought I did they gave me a sm injection which gave me some erection and then told me that I wd be sexually active and that my wife wd be so happy and that I needed a years supply which I also believed. I told them that I didn't want to use my credit card and wd be back with cheque next morning and only ise my card as a guarantee and I went home where I had a pain in p***s area for hours. The next morning there was a knock on my door I answered and it was ups with a styrofoam cooler with product from men's clinic. I didn't even open cooler but went right back to clinic and told them that I was not pleased with there product as I had lots of pain after leaving the day before and they told me that product in cooler was different and that I sad Orlando Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Doctors: Florida men's health clinic Orlando , Florida

May 25 2015
Don McClain Dr. Steve Smith Gynecologist Scam FRAUD Beverly Hills California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Don McClain Nationwide

May 24 2015
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: BUSINESS FUNDING PARTNERS Internet

May 24 2015
Tom Macon T. MaconThomas MaconDr. T. MaconDr. Thomas Macon Dr. Tom Macon gave patient the middle finger and used curse words. Kansas City, Kansas Kansas City Missouri What a load of CRAP Author: San Jose, California Doctors: Tom Macon Kansas City, Missouri

May 24 2015
Thrive Extreme Health This company uses Dr. Oz claims that Garcinia Cambocia can promote weight loss and attaches their product line and 14 day trial offer on face book using a segment on Dr. Oz show with no terms or conditions included for the trial period. You think you are only paying for the trial but you actually are signed up for a 3 month subscription. Deceptive and misleading and I was billed for the items without ever receiving them. Had to cancel my debit card and get another issued to insure I would not be billed again without my consent. They were only willing to return 35% of the $86.94. Have disputed the charge with my bank but have little hope of recovering this money. BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! Sarasota Springs Utah Author: San Jose, California Supplemental Health Programs: Thrive Extreme Health Sarasota Springs, Utah

May 23 2015
Nutralifebrands Dr. Oz Garcinia Cambogia Slim Nutralifebrands Ripped me off by fraudulantly taking $79.50 out of my bank account with my authorization Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Weightloss Programs: Nutralifebrands Nationwide

May 23 2015
Fossil Oil LLC Dennis Kittler Liz Kittler Fossil Oil LLC Dennis Kittler Liz Kittler is a scam I lost $20,000 Houston Texas Author: Titusville, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Fossil Oil LLC Houston, Texas

May 22 2015
Prime Pediatrics and Adolescent Dr. Nuzhat Ali, MD misguided advice, went beyond her scope of medical treatment, over ruled Allergist even knowing it was not her field of study. Flint Michigan Author: flint`, Michigan Doctors: Prime Pediatrics and Adolescent Flint, Michigan

May 22 2015
Krystal Vision Eye Care/Dr. Krystal Nguyen Fleecing patients with Insurance? Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Krystal Vision Eye Care/Dr. Krystal Nguyen Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 22 2015
Dr Debbie Ashida, DDS Destroyed my teeth Las cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Dental Services: Dr Ashida Las cruces , New Mexico

May 20 2015
Joseph Goodman DDS, DMD Dentist Top Cosmetic Dentist in LA Threatened by Dr. Goodman's attorney, Bita Goodman, with a law suit and to slander my reputation--for seeking justice and resolution; doctor was physically abusive during procedure, impatient, altered my bite with permanent, costly to fix damage; signed off on the case just to be relieved from the pain he put me through; been on Ibuprofen for 2 years. Sought resolution from Dr. Goodman, in writing. Beverly Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Joseph Goodman DDS, DMD Dentist Beverly Hills, California

May 20 2015
LBC health group Conceive easy I got a free trial of the ttc kit. My dr said that the vitamins do not actually contain anything needed to conceive. When I tried to call to get the charges to my account refunded I have been unable to get a hold of anyone. I just keep getting hung up on. I have had to file a report with my bank. Seaside, CA Internet Author: North Richland hills , Texas Family Planning: LBC health group Internet

May 19 2015
Nutri Life Dr Oz advertisement on tv stealin money Internet Author: Clarkrange, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Nutri Life Internet

May 19 2015
Vet Playas Veterinary Clinic Dr. Fimbres Dishonest and Unethical Work Standards San Ysidro Blvd California Author: San Ysidro, California Animal Services: Vet Playas Veterinary Clinic San Ysidro Blvd, California

May 16 2015
Dr. William Leone This Doctor Totally Botched My Hip Revision Surgery Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Doctors: Dr. William Leone Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 15 2015
American Bio Dental/ American Holistic Care and Dr. Juan Manuel Garcia De Buenfil Deceptive Practice-Buyers Beware Tijuana Mexico Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: American Bio Dental Tijuana,

May 15 2015
West Dublin Beagles, Rick Davis Richard B. Davis, Rick Davis, West Dublin Beagles, Mary Oconnell Theft by Deception, Scam Artist, Con Man, Convicted Criminal Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Rebuttal from Rick Davissii Author: Pipersville, Pennsylvania Liars: West Dublin Beagles, Rick Davis Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 14 2015
2227 brandontowne optical charged humana for eye exam that I refused to have oerformed Brandon flirida Author: Brandon florida, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: 2227 brandontowne optical, Dr. Sergio Pradilla Brandon , flirida

20, Report #1206678

May 13 2015
Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa, child /adolescent was very unprofessional when dealing with my daughter and I Barrie, Ontario Ontario
Shawn W Mcquaid Still Obsessess over Nathan Author: Barrie, Ontario Mental Health: Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Barrie, Ontario, Ontario

May 12 2015
Dr David Samadi Incontinence after Dr.Samadi surgery New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Doctors: Dr David Samadi New York, New York

May 12 2015
Server Logs Don't lie Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

23, Report #1119994

May 12 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Child molester. Pedophile. Kicked out of medical school for drug addiction Miami Florida Dr.Farsad Great MD & Better Person Author: Miami, Florida Doctors: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Miami, Florida

May 12 2015
Scott C Redman Dr. S.C.R.Dr S. RedamnDr. S.C. Redman Catharsis Clinical Services Fake Dr Scott Redman formerly of Oak Forest IL and Florida Oak Lawn Illinois
Author: Illinois Nonprofit Organizations: Scott C Redman Oak Lawn, Illinois

May 12 2015
The agency For Vending Graham Bruce Dennis This man folded his company overnight and didn't pay his staff all the money he owed them Internet
RE: meandmine Author: brisbane, Other Questionable Activities: The agency For Vending Internet