DR. DENNIS COWART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dr. dennis cowart
There may be more specific results for "dr. dennis cowart"
For more specific results for "dr. dennis cowart"
Showing 26-50 of 6,667 Found Reports For more specific results for "dr. dennis cowart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 15 2017
Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Tells false statements Mental health evaluation for court and told false statements Mesa Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Legal Services: Dr. Steven R Gray Ed.D Arizona

Jun 15 2017
The Hair Transplant Experts Stephen Kashian, Dr. Stephen Kashian, Orchard Medical BEWARE OF BAD MEDICINE - Dr. Stehen Kashian - DANGER Skokie Illinois
Author: Evanston, Illinois Physicians: The Hair Transplant Experts Skokie, Illinois

Jun 11 2017
Dr. Sanam Hafeez Comprehensive Consultation Services, P.C. Fraud, Charlatan, Stay away Forest Hills, New York New York Author: New York, New York Doctors: Dr. Sanam Hafeez Forest Hills, New York, New York

Jun 10 2017
D.I.Y.Neurocare of America Dr. Joseph DiDuro, 480-789-0953dr.joe@.azgmal.com Signed a 12 MONTH, NO RISK, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR THE DAILY APPLICATION OF LOW LEVEL LIGHT THERAPY TO PROVIDE RELIEF FROM SPINAL STENOSIS AND NEUROPATHY. Casa Grande Arizona Author: Sun City , Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: D.I.Y.Neurocare of America Casa Grande, Arizona

Jun 09 2017
Dr. Sarah Rainer Beware of This Doctor if You are Being Alienated From Your Child! Cary North Carolina
Author: Alabama Mental Health: Dr. Sarah Rainer Cary, North Carolina

Jun 09 2017
Exotic Paradise Vacations We attended a presentation with no obligation in Victor NY at a Hampton. We were give a voucher for air travel and a 3 night staty. We were asked to pay $50 for the 3 night stay and $98 for the roundtrip air travel. The checks were cashed and we have not received anything in return. There is no way to contact them but I intend to recruit the help of an attorney if I have to. This is rediculous as I can't afford to be scammed. They ahve no phone number and their online chat does not work. Threir address is 4491 Cheshire Station Dr. Suite 53, Dale City , VA 22193 Dale City Virginia Author: Canandaigua, New York Air Travel: Exotic Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Jun 09 2017
Dr. Joel Caldwell Defrauded our company out of the charges we were owed for his interstate move. Clermont Florida Author: Clinton, New York Mental Health: Dr. Joel Caldwell Clermont, Florida

Jun 06 2017
Jolie Plastic Surgery Dr. Anthony Taycer Hasan - License Number: ME78230 - Have corrective action by Florida Department of Health, Case Number 2011-04243. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Jolie Plastic Surgery Miami, Florida

Dr. Boris Ackerman Botched Rhino-Septoplasty Newport Beach California
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Boris Ackerman Newport Beach, California

Jun 05 2017
Ronald Webster Ronald Ent, 3895 ButterCreek Dr,. Mississippi, MS 39762-0156I received a 'Priority Mail' with a cashier's check for $2850, which seemed legit. A letter asked me to send two moneygrams for $1200 each, spend $100 on whatever I wanted and $300 for my troubl Mystery Shopper Alamo Texas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Consumer Services: Ronald Webster

Jun 05 2017
Dovefly Entertainment JPark Island Resort & Waterpark, House Kiss, Soulful Jigs, DJ Jigs Garra, Dennis Garra Makati Internet
Author: Manila, Oklahoma Festivals & Event Services: Dovefly Entertainment Internet

Jun 04 2017
Black People Meet Men pretending to want to find love who are married and using women lawyers for free legal services through emotional manipulation. Dr. Dempsey Gordon and D. J. Williams did this to me Internet Author: Spring, Texas Adultery: Black People Meet Internet

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Extremely horrible botched eyebrow lift Newport Beach, California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Eye Surgeon still angry Newport Beach California Who or what is a pation? Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss reporting bad surgery newport beach California Just to get both sides of the story Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss newport beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Dr.Slasher eye surgeon New Port Beach California Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss New Port Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach California Eye Doctor. He used me to practice on at my exspence .He has a Pation not for his patiences but for the money He may have a diploma but he is no plastic surgeon .I made the mistake but I feal that I should warn others about him. Newport Beach California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Scar revision was a totally waste of money. Dr. Richard Alan Weiss made it more visible and bigger Newport Beach California
Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: irviine, California Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 03 2017
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 02 2017
Neuro Revive 5151 Alzeda Dr. La Mesa, Ca 91941 Product did not work and it says 100% guarantee or money back, but they are not doing this La Mesa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Misc. Health Specialists: Neuro Revive La Mesa, California

Jun 02 2017
Dr. Jack Daubert Went for cataract surgery and got the wrong lenses West Palm Beach lorida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Dr. Jack Daubert

Jun 02 2017
NO INSURANCE SURGERY Dr. Kevin Petersen THIS MAN IS A LIAR, THIEF, AND A CHEAT Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: NO INSURANCE SURGERY Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 02 2017
Dr. Stephen Kashian Orchard Medical Group Dangerous Medical Practice skokie Illinois Author: skokie, Illinois Medical Personnel: Dr. Stephen Kashian skokie, Illinois