Your Search | dr. dennis cowart

Nov 08 2016
Dr. Patrick S. Cieplak, DDS Accepting New Patients Dr. Patrick S. Cieplak, DDSS approxmatly 3 years ago dr. cieplak did work on my teeth and charged me a fortune for almost nothig costing me 9400. dollars and i feel most of that should be refunded to me because my teeth do not look or feel any better and my teeth are falling apart Laplata Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Dental Services: Dr. Patrick S. Cieplak, DDS Accepting New Patients Dr. Patrick S. Cieplak, DDSS Laplata, Maryland

Nov 07 2016
Sleek Spa Dr. Haramis Dr Haramis, performed a terrible surgery and never fixed it. They were suppose to refund me and never did. I had paid Dr. Haramis by applying to care credit. The staff pushed me to apply for a loan. Sleek Spa never refunded the amount and now care credit is sending me to court for this. Sleek Spa never responded as they just disappeared. One day they were just gone. This is so terrible. He should be prosecuted for this. New York New York Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Sleek Spa New York, New York

Nov 07 2016
Dr. David Williams Healthy Directions Products Don't Work, Drag Out Refunds Even when You Stay on Them Montoursville Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Alternative Health: Dr. David Williams Internet

Nov 07 2016
Brett Hickey is a Canadian Fraud and Scammer Operates Star Mountain Capital in New York. Brian D. Finn Chairman Brett A. Hickey Chief Executive Officer & Investment Committee Member Robert W. Long President & Investment Committee Member Dr. Lev Borodovsky Chief Risk & Compliance Officer Christopher J. Gimbert Chief Operating Officer Rya Fraud, Scammer Brett Hickey Star Mountain Capital, LLC New York New York
Legal Notice Author: Detroit , Michigan Brokerage Companies: Brett Hickey is a Canadian Fraud and Scammer Operates Star Mountain Capital in New York. New York,

Nov 04 2016
Sarl FS Dental - Algeria, Dr. Boucelham Fouad Did not pay for $16,299.00 USD Invoice for equipment shipped in May 2016 Bab El Qued El Kettani, Bab El Oued, Alger, Algiers Payment received from Sarl FS Dental Author: Mineola, New York Dental Services: Sarl FS Dental - Algeria Bab El Quoed, Other

Nov 02 2016
Dr. Natasha Sandy / PolisheD Never received product Internet
Author: Sacramento , California Home HealthCare: Dr. Natasha Sandy / PolisheD Internet

Oct 28 2016
Natural Dispensary - Dr. Pasquale Palmba weed pot trees dispensary medical marijuana ATF illegal scam THC Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Monroe, Connecticut tempdir: Natural Dispensary - Dr. Pasquale Palmba Internet

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Stole my dental crowns and my medical records Lighthouse Point Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Laurence Fendrich Dental Sediation Group Lighthouse Point, Florida

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Los Angeles Dentists Group Patients teeth ruined and ripped off for the terrible service provided Glendale California Author: Beverly Hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Vahik Meserkhani DDS Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
Dr. Tattoff Tattoo Removal Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Dr. Tattoff Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Everest Ventures Everest Ventures is falsely selling products manufactured and legally owned by Pamper YourSelf. They have copied the product labels and are selling product that is made by them and not by Pamper YourSelf. 500 Westover Dr #9244 Sanford, NC 27330 US Internet Author: California Beauty Products: Everest Ventures Internet

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! tracking.bitgold.com/aff_c?off... VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE securecreditor.com/ Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Elite Laser Hair Elite Laser Centers, Sharon McDonough, Dr. Schwartz, Elite Laser Centers Stony Brook NY, Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook NY ELITE LASER BURNED ME! Stony Brook New York
Author: Kew Gardens, New York Clinics: Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, New York

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
CROSSROAD DENTAL GROUP Dr. Steven Lee Wrong tooth , broken needle in tooth Hebron Ohio
Author: Newark, Ohio Dental Services: CROSSROAD DENTAL GROUP Hebron, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Leading Edge Chiropractic Maine - Dr. Clint Steele Clint Steele, Tina Howe Chiropractor Clint Steele and wife Tina Howe ripoff web designer Gorham and Portland Maine
Author: Alabama Websites: Leading Edge Chiropractic Maine - Dr. Clint Steele Gorham, Maine

Oct 18 2016
Renew / Derma Free Trial a SCAM & Rip-Off Dr. OZ Get free sample Derma / Renew cream for shipping only and then GET CHARGED $87.47 with NO RECOURSE and FALSE PHONE NUMBER Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Renew / Derma Internet

Oct 18 2016
Marion General Hospital Dr. JACOBS Blew me Off Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Marion General Hospital Marion, Indiana

Oct 18 2016
Energy solutions of America Dennis WiebenNick AlanJamie Wieben Employment opportunity that turned out to be a scam Ankeny Iowa Author: Yuma, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Energy solutions of America Ankeny, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Fournie Apartments aka Fournie Construction aka Dennis Fournie aka Fournie Properties Very bad and illegal housing practices Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Property Management: Fournie Apartments Belleville, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
Pennington Home Services Dennis Pennington Collected money never fulfilled the contract. Did unlicensed and unsafe shoddy work. Evans Colorado Colorado
Author: Loveland , Colorado Electrical Services: Pennington Home Services

Oct 14 2016
Dr. Kieran Ayre SCAM ARTIST Morristown New Jersey
sorry MANIC episode Author: Long Valley, New Jersey Mental Health: Dr. Kieran Ayre Morristown, New Jersey