Your Search | dr. jane ostlie sanford health

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Are you kidding me? Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
08:33 PM Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Internet

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
Elite Laser Hair Elite Laser Centers, Sharon McDonough, Dr. Schwartz, Elite Laser Centers Stony Brook NY, Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook NY ELITE LASER BURNED ME! Stony Brook New York
Author: Kew Gardens, New York Clinics: Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, New York

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Retro Fitness East Meadow Owners Mike, Amanda & Christina Charged me for months after my membership was canceled. East Meadow New York Author: Massapequa , New York Health Spas: Retro Fitness East Meadow East Meadow, New York

Oct 21 2016
Thrive Market Thrive Deceptive billing tactics and hidden membership fees Culver City California
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Alternative Health: Thrive Market Culver City, California

Oct 21 2016
Beauty & Truth or My Beauty and Truth False free-lure automatically charging big bucks monthly SCAM St. Louis Missouri and Nationwide Author: Seattle, WA 98103, Washington Alternative Health: Beauty & Truth Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
renew eye cream_neor products free sample for 4.95 shipping. then charged 180.00 dollars for stuff I didn't order. like revitalize cream. Fountain Valley  California Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Alternative Health: renew eye cream_neor products Fountain Valley CA 92728-0800, California

Oct 21 2016
CROSSROAD DENTAL GROUP Dr. Steven Lee Wrong tooth , broken needle in tooth Hebron Ohio
Author: Newark, Ohio Dental Services: CROSSROAD DENTAL GROUP Hebron, Ohio

Oct 21 2016
SMI Imaging LLC AZ Simon Med False Prices, Inflated Costs, Horrible Business Mesa Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: SMI Imaging LLC AZ Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Misleading info Bayside, NY Nationwide Author: Sanford, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Praza Health Deceptive practices with free trials Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

Oct 20 2016
Living well health solutions Scam...not the only company EITHER!!! Be careful with online work from home jobs!!! Internet Author: SEGUIN, Texas Work at Home Business: Living well health solutions Internet
17, Report #1332080

Oct 19 2016
Sound Community Services Dept. of Public Health Investigating Sound Community Services Again New London Connecticut Author: New London, Connecticut Social Services: Sound Community Services New London, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Praza Health Addy Focus Offered free sample, has double charged me 2x so far, and cannot stop them! Over $200.00 so far! Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Alternative Health: Praza Health Internet

Oct 19 2016
Health insurance innovations Tampa Florida Author: Ellenton, Florida Health Insurance: Health insurance innovations Tampa, Florida

Oct 19 2016
Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Did Nothing Other Than Waste Our Time and Money Malibu California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center California

Oct 19 2016
09:32 AM Dermatone DERMATONE FACEBOOK SCAM Glendale California Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Glendale, California

Oct 19 2016
Nutra Prime Cleanse company gave a free trial of their products only had to pay for shipping 9 Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Prime Cleanse Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 18 2016
Leading Edge Chiropractic Maine - Dr. Clint Steele Clint Steele, Tina Howe Chiropractor Clint Steele and wife Tina Howe ripoff web designer Gorham and Portland Maine
Author: Alabama Websites: Leading Edge Chiropractic Maine - Dr. Clint Steele Gorham, Maine