Your Search | dr. jane ostlie sanford health

Feb 06 2016
Centura College Centura College is a scam NOT medically accredited in any way North Charleston South Carolina Author: Summerville, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Feb 06 2016
CONSULATE HEALTH CARE Consulate Health Care of West Palm Beach. money grabbers West Palm Beach Florida money grabbers Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CONSULATE HEALTH CARE West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Healthy Directions Horrible Customer Service and Return Process Internet Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Feb 06 2016
humana misinformation Nationwide Author: belleville, Michigan Health Insurance: humana Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
Aflac Tricked into buying, won't ever cancel payroll deduct Nationwide Author: Cohutta, Georgia Health Insurance: Aflac Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Unprofessional & Rude. Do not waste your money here! Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Luxury on Lovers Julie Elkins Dallas, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Purity products I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want to know why I cancelled my order and they still took money off my card and I want it back Plainview NY 200 Terminal Dr Author: Cleveland, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Purity products Internet

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Nouveau Skin Care This company is a fraud and stole money from me Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Ventura, California Alternative Health: Nouveau Skin Care Internet

Feb 04 2016
Pet Extend Health Complete Automatic subscription ripoff Silver Springs Internet, Nevada Author: New York, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: Pet Extend Health Internet

Feb 04 2016
UFC Gym L.A BoxingUFC Gym Astoria Cancellation Fees Fiasco Long Island City New York Author: Rego Park, New York Supplemental Health Programs: UFC Gym Long Island City, New York

Feb 04 2016
total diet garcinia scamming company Internet Author: Canterbury, Supplemental Health Programs: total diet garcinia Internet

Feb 03 2016
Jr Hall didn't comply guarantee. dog has health issues greer South Carolina
Author: Greer, South Carolina Dog Breeders: Jr Hall greer, South Carolina

Feb 03 2016
encante volite, bimtieye cream supported by dr oz jenniffer aniton Internet Author: NY, New York Sales People: encante Internet

Feb 02 2016
MarkePlace Health Insurance MarketPlace Rips you off With the help of the IRS Mars Hill Internet Follow up to original report Author: mars hill, North Carolina Health Insurance: MarkePlace Health Insurance Internet

Feb 02 2016
Primal Health LP AKA Blood Pressure Solution HOAX - SCAM - UTTER RUBBISH - NO REFUND GIVEN - NO CONTACT!!! McKinney Texas Author: London, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health LP Blood Pressure Solution McKinney, Texas

Feb 02 2016
OptumHealth Fiancial Services Optum Health Financial Services COBRA RIP OFF! Louiseville Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Financial Services: OptumHealth Fiancial Services Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
CareForward, Above it all, Life uncommon Raping health insurance co. for incompetent services Beverly Hills California Author: Des Moines, Iowa Mental Health: CareForward Beverly Hills,

Feb 02 2016
Balanced Skin Care Center Susan Tanner Balanced Skin Care is Unbalanced Taylorsville Utah Author: taylorsville, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: Balanced Skin Care Center Taylorsville, Utah

Feb 02 2016
Healthcare Marketplace Ripped off by Healthcare Marketplace Internet Author: Ft lauderdale, Florida Health Insurance: Healthcare Marketplace Internet

Feb 01 2016
Dr. Joel Leib Waterford Medical Associates Very dishonest and unethical Dr's office Waterford Michigan Author: rochester hills , Michigan Doctors: Dr. Joel Leib Waterford,

Feb 01 2016
Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York REVIEW: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, PC patients feel safe, confident & secure that they are being taken care of by qualifed doctors and staff. Patients report they have had exceptional experiences and success at UCCNY. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Re: Response to your questions Author: port chester, New York Doctors: Dr. George Gertner White Plains, New York