DR. JANE OSTLIE SANFORD HEALTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dr. jane ostlie sanford health
There may be more specific results for "dr. jane ostlie sanford health "
For more specific results for "dr. jane ostlie sanford health "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
Lifewell behavioral health services, Choices Betrayed trust and confidentiality Phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Social Services: lifewell behavioral health services Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 12 2017
Opti loss Garcinia Luminous Mango CleanseActive Fit Nationwide Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Insurance: Weightloss Programs: Opti loss Garcinia

Aug 12 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Core Fit Transform Line - Name that appeared on my credit card ordered free bottle on Facebook, then a week or so was charged $89.95 on my credit card. Never received any confirmation from them. I think it is in Canada Internet Author: Reading, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Core Internet

Aug 12 2017
Brother Gregorio Brother Gregorio Healerpsychic surgeon sham, fraud - he is not a spiritual vessel he couln't connect via spirit -$160.00 for cupping and slight of hand?!! Scottsdale, AZ  Arizona and travels all over scamming Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Brother Gregorio Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Through SHOPIFY I ordered 2 of Jodys secret workout bRAS ON jUNE 22ND 2017 AND PAID $44.96 ON LINE THROUGH SHOPIFY I have made a complaint to Shopify they said to call my credit card company to refute the payment, which is a bit late to do after 6 weeks of waiting, Jodys Web Site is now inactive this was a major rip off! web site only Internet Author: Patrick AFB, Florida Alternative Health: JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Internet

Aug 12 2017
Enhance Mind IQ total f-ing rip off Internet Author: Wood River, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Enhance Mind IQ Internet

Aug 12 2017
Fulfilment center PXL Enduro force. PLZ male enhancment Keep charging my credit card after cancellation of product ? ? Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfilment center PXL

Aug 11 2017
Vital One Health Plans Please be advised they are NOT selling you a Major Medical Insurance Policy! They Agent will tell you whatever you need to hear to complete the sale! It is the BIGGEST SCAM in health insurance sales! Lied to about every detail and salesman tried to push every product onto me with more lies. Miami Lakes, FL Florida Internet
Author: Simi Valley, California Health Insurance: Vital One Internet

34, Report #1392090

Aug 11 2017
X-Drive Complete Nutrition CBD Oil Overcharge Las Vegas Nevada Author: White House, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: X-Drive Las Vegas, Nevada

35, Report #1392061

Aug 11 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia KTM*Garcinis Deceptive Practice Internet Author: Hiram, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Opti-Loss Garcinia Internet

36, Report #1392039

Aug 11 2017
Jodys Secret Woww Fashion Ordered a sports bra, was told 4-6 week wait. Order never showed. No contact info available. Asia??? says Phoenix, but I highly doubt it. Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Jodys Secret Internet

37, Report #1392043

Aug 11 2017
Dr. Matt Aldridge Oasis Dental Crooks Got Approval For My Procedure While I was Sedated Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Dental Services: Dr. Matt Aldridge Vancouver, Washington

38, Report #1392038

Aug 11 2017
Wellness CBD Oil free sample CBD oil Las Vagas Nevada Author: portland, Oregon Alternative Health: Wellness CBD Oil Las Vagas, Nevada

39, Report #1392028

Aug 11 2017
new you underware order received with no receite or return form..item ordered was way to small than ordered (2x but sent xs) hayden Idaho Author: WATERFORD, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: new you underware hayden, Idaho

40, Report #1391985

Aug 11 2017
MIRACO CONCEPT SRL -Radu Chiliment Promise to Delviery Goods, but after payment Stop replying Bucharest Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: MIRACO CONCEPT SRL Bucharest, Other

41, Report #1392005

Aug 11 2017
BEAUTE FACIAL sent sample-didnot explain cancelation policy billed me in 14 days on the dot. Internet Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Alternative Health: BEAUTE FACIAL Internet

42, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

43, Report #1391915

Aug 10 2017
Henry Ford Village Retirement Senior Living lies, steals and cheats DEARBORN Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Misc. Health Specialists: Henry Ford Village Retirement Senior Living DEARBORN, Michigan

44, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
DoactUS Frauded me or identity theft Lexington Kentucky Author: Rockford, Illinois Alternative Health: DoactUS Lexington , Kentucky

Aug 10 2017
iXcel Health Specialists Ordered an introductory offer at $4.95 to be TRIED first, then charged after I INFORM them in time that I LIKED it 89.95 after a longer period of time. They charged me both charges on the SAME EXACT DAY AUGUST 9 2017. This Was not fair nor what I wanted as I did not even try the product yet. I want to return it and the address and email are false. Now I am charged all this money for a product I have not even agreed to nor want. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Alternative Health: iXcel Health Specialists Mooresville, North Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Jody Secrets Ordered my 2 bras June 19, 2017 was told 4 to 6 weeks, charged my card no bras yet!!! Internet Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: Jody Secrets Internet

Aug 10 2017
Michael Lee Bowman Debit my bank acc. unknowingly Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Alternative Health: Michael Lee Bowman Internet

Aug 10 2017
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia