Your Search | dream makers studios

Oct 24 2016
Punch TV Studios Joseph Collins Internet Fraud/Ponzi Scheme/Stock Ripoff Inglewood California and Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: Punch TV Studios Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 19 2016
Goldsquare Studios David Delke, Esau Delke, Gold Square Studious Paid web developer for app, got nothing in return. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Connecticut Programmers: Goldsquare Studios Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 14 2016
Portrait Avenue Studios No Longer in Business...hopefully they did not assume a new name Upland California Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Photography: Portrait Avenue Studios Upland, California

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Oct 03 2016
Dream Marriage The woman work up to the point to try to get you to send money to them!! Ukraine Author: Pioneer , Tennessee Liars: Bob Brown Internet

Oct 02 2016
Escargot Studios LLC Had cPro paid version 4.86 on my other iPhone-switched iPhones and cPro is not available in your country. It's still operating on old phone. Contact is email only. Message was blocked. None listed Internet
Author: Rockford, Michigan Computer Software: Escargot Studios LLC Internet

Sep 30 2016
American Dream Home Improvement Company gives you a quote and then tries to charge a LOT more. Chicago Illinois Author: Tupelo, Mississippi Roofing Companies: American Dream Home Improvement Chicago, Illinois

Sep 27 2016
My Dream Shares, John Del Grasso Misrepresented, Misdirected, Failed to Fully Disclose, Oversold - Greatly Underperformed Las Vegas Nevada
My Dream Shares complaint correction Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: My Dream Shares Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 20 2016
Caristica Design Studios Brenda Kinney theft fraud con deception $7700 ripoff on design stained glass gardener frisco Texas
Author: mckinney, Texas Landscaping: Caristica Design Studios frisco, Texas

Sep 09 2016
Grand Crowne Resorts Five Star Timeshare Exchange, Surrey Vacation Resorts Deceptive, slick talking, complicated passing back and forth between several high pressured salespersons pitching 'a dream come true' during the only real vacation my family ever took. Pigdeon Forge Missouri Author: Portland, Indiana Resorts: Grand Crowne Resorts Branson , Missouri

Sep 07 2016
American Dream Vacations Located in Boerne, Texas dishonest, greedy, liar Boerne Texas Author: Kyle, Texas Trailer & RV Parks: American Dream Vacations Boerne, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 16 2016
global Luxury wholesale dream vacationsAlex GomezPrestige vacations imposter travel fraud...they sell vacations they do not have kissimmee Florida Author: Woodinville, Washington Timeshare Rentals: global kissimmee, Florida

Aug 06 2016
NICOLE CHETAUD paso robles ca consulting for bar, pilates and yoga studios paso robles CA
UPDATED REPORT PROBLEM RESOLVED Author: agoura, California Fitness Consultants: NICOLE CHETAUD Internet
18, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,
19, Report #1320806

Aug 04 2016
Phonesheriff Teenshield, retina-X studios Scam, dishonest Jacksonville Florida Author: Prior lake, Minnesota Telephones: Phonesheriff Jacksonville, Florida
20, Report #1320710

Aug 04 2016
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Not only did he destroy my dream, he almost destroyed my family Santa Ana California Author: Hampstead, North Carolina Loans: Pacific Capital Leasing Santa Ana , California
21, Report #1319998

Aug 01 2016
Allegi I DREAM BIG COACHING, Investor Mentorship, Global sharing, Individual’s names involved: Jonathan Alexander Perez, Miguel -Mike- Perez, MARITZA BELINDA PEREZ, Donald Kahn, Harold Shaffer, Bailey Sue Perez, Celso Fernandez They are raising money from people and using it for there own personal expenses NEW PORT RICHEY Florida
To whoever is writing these, you need to make sure you know the facts. Author: Pasco, Florida Medical Supplies: Allegi NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida
22, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada
23, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas
24, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

Jul 25 2016
Music Makers Roy Metz Roy Metz Over charged me for speakers,amp,mics rental for a party. wall New Jersey Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania DJ Services: Music Makers Roy Metz wall, New Jersey