Your Search | dream smile lean rx xtreme burn

Aug 20 2015
American Dream Vacation (Boerne TX) Faulty Battery, Inoperable RV Housing, NO Customer Service or ACCOUNTABILITY Boerne Texas Author: Texas RV Dealers: American Dream Vacation (Boerne TX) Boerne, Texas

Aug 18 2015
New Line Communication & Smile Network New Line Communication & Smile Network New Line Communication & Smile Network - Miffed with their services new york Internet Author: Orange, New York Computer Stores: New Line Communication & Smile Network Internet

Aug 17 2015
Tropical Breeze Getaways Magical Dream Escapes Universal Getaways Tropical Breeze Getaways Scam Hallandale Florida Author: Alabama Travel Services: Tropical Breeze Getaways Hallandale,

Aug 14 2015
George Gomez (Jorge Gomez) George Gomez (AKA: Jorge Gomez, George Edwards) George (Jorge) Gomez AKA: George Edwards from Resort World of Florida Vacation Rentals Scam in Orlando and Miami, Florida: Dream-Vacation Rental Becomes a living Nightmare of pure Hell!: kissimee Florida
Author: avondale, Arizona Resorts: George Gomez (Jorge Gomez) kissimee, Florida

Aug 14 2015
CareMed Pharmaceutical Services REVIEW: CareMed clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with CareMed Pharmaceutical Services. CareMed employees are trained to build relationships, be positive, interactive, and most of all, listen carefully. Listening is emphasized as key to high quality customer service at CareMed. *UPDATE: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Note from CareMed PS: Author: Jamaica, New York Pharmacies: CareMed Pharmaceutical Services Lake Success, New York

Aug 13 2015
An Elegant Smile Dentistry Dr Stephanie Susman, Office Manager, Kendall, U.S. Collections West Charged before dental work, then tried to charge again after but didn't itemize, mean and rude Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Dental Services: An Elegant Smile Dentistry Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2015
Million Dollar Button Internet Scam That's Selling A Pipe Dream: Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Million Dollar Button Internet

Aug 13 2015
Shore dream vacation rental Rented a condo for a week. 2 weeks after my departure they charged my credit card $500. When comforted they stated it was for damages. I notified them on arrival of damages that were already in the unit. Had pictures to back it up. I also had insurance that would cover said damages. Spent 3 weeks trying to get a refund and they would not return calls or emails. Shore dreams Nationwide Author: Tarpon springs , Florida Travel Services: Shore dream vacation rental Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Companion INT'L Airline Companion I contacted a person who was selling a puppy the informed me they would have the puppy shipped to me via this company I needed to pay $500.00 via Moneygram to have this puppy shipped. I did send the money via moneygram and then I receive an email telling me the correct shipping crate was not sent with the puppy and I need to pay an additional $900 to rent the crate. So I informed them to refund me my money. They informed me I needed to pay $150.00 for my money to be refunded due to the puppy being registered in my name. I am not paying them a dime. I want them to contact my lawyers and we will go to court and deal with any issues.They are a scam I am a parent to child with disabilities who wanted to get her daughter a puppy that would help with her development now I don't have a puppy and I am out of $500. This company is terrible the customer service is terrible and I hope the burn. Georgia Georgia Phone number Author: Waldorf, Maryland Daycare: Companion INT'L Airline Internet

Aug 11 2015
True Recovery Centers and Blair co Randy Blair Randy Blair burn people, he burned my husband and myself I found out even in the past his employes he is a liar, and never answer his phone after he burned you for a lot of money Irvine California
Author: rancho santa margarita , California Home Improvements: True Recovery Centers and Blair co Irvine, California

Aug 10 2015
Hypnotic Creations Nate Everett aka Certified Ryder Failed installs. Missing parts off of vehicle, still awaiting refund and completed work . Several dozen complaints on incomplete work. One fella had his car burn down due to bubble gum as wire insulation. Heard anther fella had doors done with elders glue and Popsicle sticks . Threats of bodily harm made, also a sexual complaint on Facebook. Beware, he is a flake Colorado Springs Author: Denver , Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Audio Electronics: Hypnotic Creations Colorado Springs ,

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2015
Optima RX-United health care AARP United healthcare RX rip-off Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Health Insurance: Optima RX-United health care Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Living The Dream Tanner Powell, Tanner Lee Powell, Tanner L. Powell, Tanny Powell, Tammy Powell Scam Artist! - Con Artist! - Thief!- Liar! Miami, Raliegh North Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Oklahoma City, Nationwide
Author: Newport Beach, California Financial Services: Living The Dream Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
CVS Caremark, Caremark, Caremark RX, CVS Health Hidden or hard to find rules to avoid paying for prescriptions Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Health Insurance: CVS Caremark Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Smile Pro Direct I ordered a trial product of Smile Pro which has to be used with Action Pro White to whiten teeth quickly. Then 6 days later I got a charge for $94 in my account. When I tried to call their number I got a recorded smiling voice that said they would connect me but it was always busy. Even my bank tried and said Smile Pro hung up on them. Las Vegas Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

Aug 03 2015
Garcenia lean Promised weight loss and refund if called before 10 days Chandler Arizona Author: Richmond, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcenia lean Channel,

Jul 31 2015
Daily Burn fraud, thievery, scam, New York City, New York  Internet Author: Scotch Plains, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Daily Burn Internet

Jul 29 2015
Wholesale dream homes Rip me off of my money try get a trailer house Nationwide Author: Baton rouge, Louisiana Liars: Wholesale dream homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
American Dream Homes Worlds Fastest Credit Repair MAJOR FRAUD AND RIP OFF THESE ARE THIEVES Richardson Texas
Author: dallas, Texas Accounting: American Dream Homes Richardson , Texas

Jul 25 2015
Pink dream event aka Turning paijeh event bka Pink pajiehevents FRAUD, SCAMMER, ATLANTA ,FAYETTEVILLE, Internet Author: Alabama Event Planners & Sites: Pink dream event Internet

Jul 23 2015
SMILE CARE COAST DENTAL Charged 100% for their services up. When insurance paid them, they are refusing to reimburse my portion of claim. They are double dipping. MISSION HILLS California Author: NORTH HILLS, California Dental Services: SMILE CARE MISSION HILLS, California

Jul 21 2015
Wholesale Dream Homes Mike Landwermeyer Fraudulent real estate transaction, deceitful, dishonest Greenville Texas Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Realtors: Wholesale Dream Homes

Jul 20 2015
American Dream Rides LLC Classic and Custom CarsClassic Chassis New name same Losers Lillington North Carolina American Dream Rides is NOT affliated with James Grosslight Author: Lillington, North Carolina Body Work & Repair: American Dream Rides LLC

Jul 19 2015
Gallery Dental Kathrynne Dryke Smile Takeover Duluth Minnesota Author: Cable, Wisconsin Dental Services: Gallery Dental Duluth, Minnesota