DREAM SMILE LEAN RX XTREME BURN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dream smile lean rx xtreme burn
There may be more specific results for "dream smile lean rx xtreme burn"
For more specific results for "dream smile lean rx xtreme burn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 15 2017
Reveal RX Free Trial is RIP OFF - Does not tell you about Monthly Recurring Charge of 89.97 Neveda Internet
Author: Woodstock, Georgia Skin Care: Reveal RX Internet

Jul 14 2017
Sandy Lane PR Sandy Lane Public Relations Deceptive, Does Not Deliver Takes Money No Refund No Communication Porter Ranch California
Testimonial from DrLaura.com Author: Porter Ranch, California Public Relations: Sandy Lane PR Porter Ranch, California

Jul 13 2017
Adaptive eye cream The product caused severe burn to my eye area. I ordered a trial, tried to cancel very rude and said he did not care if i reported them would not return my money even thought i did not authorize the sale california Internet Author: the, Texas Eye Care: Adaptive eye cream Internet

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 11 2017
The Rx Helper expensive prescription reduction offer rip-off BoyntonBeach, Fl. 33426 Florida Author: Coeur dAlene, Idaho Drug Manufacturers: The Rx Helper Boynton, Florida

Jul 10 2017
EmbA transportation Kocan transportation I never been in so much debit or sold such a dream of lies Statham/ Snellville Georgia Author: Lovejoy, Georgia Local Transportation: EmbA transportation Internet

Jul 09 2017
eco constuction co lake mary fla I am owner of stephens handi man service , have been doing work for eco for some time and it took a year to get paid on some w.o. paid part of what they owed just to get more work done to the total of $6000.00 . now they have difficulty answering the phones. I dont have a problem working with any one to get paid. but 6 months is long enough . When they did aswer the phones I was told the checks would be escalated to be paid. they did only in conversation no checks . i will have to go to the people where i did the work at and fill a lean on all the properties. lake mary florida Author: Gray, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eco constuction co lake mary, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Dream Perisans Dream Scammed me with the sweetest, cutest Persian Kittwna North Carolina, Gatesville Internet
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Adoption Agency: Dream Perisans Internet

Jul 07 2017
Xtreme Movers Deceptive Practices Passaic New Jersey
Author: Clovis, California Moving Companies: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey

Jul 06 2017
American dream home improvement Hard to get someone to talk to. Or call back. Keep changing the price to be paid after it was agreed upon. Did fix the problems to the roof they replaced but messed it up again when putting gutters on. Never inspect work. Had talked to the BBB at first the only reason they responded to us. Now problems again Downers, Grove,IL Illinois Author: Kansas city, Kansas Roofing Companies: American dream home improvement Downers, Grove,IL, Illinois

Jul 05 2017
One dream athletics One dream clothing How is this place not shut down!!! Windsor Internet Author: st clair, Michigan Clothing Stores: One dream athletics Internet

37, Report #1120713

Jul 01 2017
Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Adam Reiss, DVM It is all about the money. Medford Oregon
You were not there- I WAS! Author: Medford, Oregon Animal Services: Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center Central Point, OR

Jun 30 2017
American Dream Home Improement ASAP roofing Paid for 50 year roof got 15 year roof prorated for 50 years by Owens Corning. did a poor job in workmenship Lenexa, KS Kansas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Roofing Companies: American Dream Home Improement Lenexa, KS, Kansas

Jun 30 2017
Pyramid Lean Shop Pyramidleanshop.com They took by prepaid visa, cashed it and canceled my order Unknown Indiana Author: Folsom, California Drugstores: Pyramid Lean Shop Internet

Jun 29 2017
NPDPharmacy.net NpD Prescription Pharmacy PNI Parma Group Literally Ripped Me Off. Took my money, NEVER received Rx. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Pharmacies: NPDPharmacy.net Internet

Jun 29 2017
RX Helper deceptive, misleading, ripoff, con artist Boynton Beach Florida Author: Andalusia, Alabama Medical Supplies: RX Helper Boynton Beach, Florida

42, Report #1381921

Jun 28 2017
HSN Coin Collector Ripped without a thanks or smile, and get to pay to send it back. Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: HSN Coin Collector Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Xtreme Kurves I paid my money for 2 items which came up to $71.00 and didn't receive my order and no one anwers my phone call or my emails and its been 2 weeks now Nationwide
Author: Newport News, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Xtreme Kurves Nationwide

44, Report #1381901

Jun 28 2017
Tal Dream Design, Inc Roi Edery Nefarious contractor Tarzana,Ca Author: Tarzana, California Builders & Contractors: Tal Dream Design, Inc Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
The RX Helper RIP OFF ..AND still trying to charge me by validating the agreement about the prescription cause we never signed any agreement delray beach Florida Author: martin, Tennessee Pharmacies: The RX Helper delray beach, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Sun Country Travel, MVI/Grand Getaways/Horizon Travel/ Sun World Travel fraudulent, crooked, deceptive practices, lies to convince customer to buy Arlington, Carrolton, Houston, Eden Arlington Texas A scam by many names ...also see EDitor's Comments below Author: Denton, Texas Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Arlington, Texas

Jun 22 2017
SkinfreshMD/Allure RX refused to resolve charged card trail expired Internet Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Skin Care: SkinfreshMD Internet

Jun 22 2017
MYMDEMARKETING.COM Magical Dream Escapes,Sunny Travel, Universal Getaways, Tropical Breeze Getaways, Dream Getaways, Mega Destination Vacation, Ocean Breeze Vacations, ST Holidays MYMDEMARKETING.COM SCAM MAGICAL DREAM ESCAPES Hallandale Florida Author: Middletown, New York Travel Services: MYMDEMARKETING.COM Hallandale, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives, Coast to Coast, Cheap Trips, Grand Getaways, Dream Vacation Passport Should have taken loss years ago! Initial purchase my fault.Then continual harassment for dues! No money,many calls, feels abusive to this old woman! Internet On Behalf of Dream Vacation Passport Author: Internet Travel Services: Grand Incentives Internet

Jun 20 2017
Rafael Lujano, Xtreme Design & Construction, Construction Xtreme, Construction Extreme Licence # 968345 Dishonest contractor. Sub-standard, poor work. Stolen property from home. BEWARE San Marcos California Author: SAN MARCOS, California Building Services: Rafael Lujano San Marcos , California