DREAM SMILE LEAN RX XTREME BURN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dream smile lean rx xtreme burn
There may be more reports for "dream smile lean rx xtreme burn"
For more results perform a general search for "dream smile lean rx xtreme burn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
DreamShopUSA Dream Shop USA Rip Off Winter Haven Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DreamShopUSA Winter Haven, Kansas

Feb 06 2017
BURN BURN GARCINIA and FORSKOLIN BURN Completely a fraud St Petersburg FL Internet Author: Plant City, Florida Weightloss Programs: BURN Internet

Feb 05 2017
City Viva Wireless MetroPCS They'll screw you with a smile on their face. Shelton Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: City Viva Wireless Shelton, Washington

Feb 04 2017
brand new rx ,brandnewrx.com/ offerme medication for 300 dollars and then ask for more stating the package was change lincon california Author: anaheim, California Drug Manufacturers: brand new rx Internet

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Lean Extreme Used Cable One as a survey to answer questions, awarded a free gift. does not list Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Cable One Internet

Jan 31 2017
Benzer Pharmacy Benzer Pharmacy, Benzer Specialty Pharmacy, Benzer Pet meds, RX care Pharmacy, Bonita pharmaceuticals and green roots nutrition. Benzer Pharmacy preaches deceptive practices Tampa, FL Nationwide Author: Florida , Florida Pharmacies: Benzer Pharmacy Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Karis360 Karis 360 United Health Advantage Benefit Plans insurance scam RX prescription Austin Texas Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Insurance: Karis360 TX

Jan 27 2017
Dream Shop Usa advertising goods on the internet, mostly clothing and personal items but some electronics Winter Haven, Florida Author: Nuevo, California Computer Mail Order: Dream Shop Usa Winter Haven, FL,

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

Jan 22 2017
Phenom Health Sexy herb dietGarcinia Lean Extreme Scammed by Phenom Health. Never ordered, charged anyway! Aurora Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Phenom Health Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Florida Solar and more Dwayne Wright Lean placed on our house because they did not pay subcontractor. Clearwater Florida Author: Gulfport, Florida Builders & Contractors: Florida Solar and more Dwayne Wright Clearwater, Florida

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 13 2017
White Light Smile Was supposed to be charged $29.95 Instead charged $50 San Diego California Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego, California

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia

Jan 09 2017
Brand new RX from California ripped me off $200 ask me to send 200 more dollars before I get my goods  California USING NEW PHONE # AND EMAIL 904-257-5452 Author: Plymouth, Wisconsin Drugstores: Brand new RX Internet

Jan 08 2017
Drain Medic / RX Plumbing RX Plumbing Our HOA got this company to blame us for a water leak that I did not caused $8000 worth of damages below San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Consumer Services: Drain Medic / RX Plumbing San Diego, California

Jan 03 2017
RX Helper Scam,; charged us for and we never received any meds; deceived; they continued to request additional info from us, we complied each time from July to Nov., no med; emails and phone calls indicate med woyld be sent on 2 or 3 weeks.. , Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Other Drug Manufacturers: RX Helper Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
One Dream Athletics One Dream Clothing Typical instagram athlete scam. They ask you to be an ambassador for their clothing, then tell you that you have to purchase something first. Upon which they will send you a promo code to give out to your friends and family. They say they will pay you on every piece of clothing. Once you buy something, they never send the code or clothes. Internet
Author: Somewhere, New York Sporting Goods: One Dream Athletics Internet

Dec 28 2016
Face and Body Rx aka, Dr Gina Gora aka, Fab Skin Center The weight loss is a complete scam, the doctor and staff are overweight. Farmington Hills Michigan
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Face and Body Rx Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 28 2016
America Vacations Five Star Travel Explore Your Dream Jay Shapiro Alema Juarez-888-641-6933 Kevin Short Tyler Moore Justice- 844-859-2101 Ripped off and ruined my once in a lifetime vacation Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Dec 28 2016
Dream Products Should be Called Nightmare Company Van Nuys California Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Specialty Stores: Dream Products Van Nuys, California

Dec 23 2016
oster jarden consumer solutions Sick & Tired of Burners that burn you and I don't mean fire either Boca Raton FL Author: Davis, Illinois Appliances: oster