DRESS SALE.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dress sale.com
There may be more reports for "dress sale.com"
For more results perform a general search for "dress sale.com"
Showing 1-25 of 697 Found Reports For more specific results for "dress sale.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 07 2017
wenshanli Style C Dresses secret Watts Farmhouse wrong dress, substituted red for blue, short for maxi, polyester for rayon blend, medium for small, Mohito for Cedric Charlier Wuhai City Inner Mongolia, China
Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: wenshanli Internet

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Max's Cleaners switch a dress and will not refund my money, no manager will return call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: Max's Cleaners Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 20 2017
Victorian Choice unknown, but apparently there is a parent company Took money, shipped dress to wrong location, will not respond to emails Redmond Internet Author: Marthasville, Missouri Specialty Stores: Victorian Choice Internet

Feb 16 2017
Linkshe Dress ordered was not dress received, to get a refund of only 60% they are giving me the runaround Shanghai China
Author: albany, New York Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

7, Report #1352055

Jan 25 2017
MODLILY MODLILY Modlily Official Site | modlily.comwww.modlily.comFashion Dress Clothing 75% Off Worldwide Delivery No Minimum OrderWomen's Fashion Clothing,Tops,Dresses Shop-MODLILYDresses Jumpsuits & RompersLatest Outwears Sale MODLILY Chinese Dresses Fraud Somewhere in China Internet Author: PalmettoBay Village Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: MODLILY Internet

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Dec 22 2016
Dailysale.com Daily sale.com Stole my money. Never sent merchandise Florida Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Dailysale.com Internet

Nov 12 2016
Shirley's dress I ordered two dresses September 2015 and returned one September 2015 because one was to little never got a refund Internet Author: Laurens, South Carolina Employees: Shirley's dress Internet

Nov 01 2016
Dress Sale Masodressgroup Lied, ripped me off, sent damaged goods China, Hong Kong Internet Author: Broadway, Virginia Clothing Stores: Dress Sale Internet

Oct 09 2016
Amedress damage dress Hong Kong Nationwide Author: Salvisa, Kentucky Consumer Services: Amedress Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
 Closet works is a fraud botique. I have ordered dress they are not responding and deleting posts which I have been posted on their group Yeluru Internet
Author: Hyderabad, Nebraska Clothing Stores: Closet Works Internet

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

Sep 08 2016
ERICDRESS.COM ERIC DRESS ericdress worst customer service, steal your money, charge extra, not refunds, not address or manager to contac online Internet
Author: morningside, Alabama Clothing Stores: ERICDRESS.COM Internet

Sep 02 2016
Sammy Dress clothing that is unwearable Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Aug 25 2016
WISHESBRIDES crooks, thieves, do not honor return policy, poor quality, pictures used on web are NOT actual dress unkown Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Sales People: WISHESBRIDES Internet

Aug 20 2016
debby dress they rip you off Internet Author: brunssum, Alabama Clothing Stores: debby dress Internet

19, Report #1320653

Aug 04 2016
mihcaelkors-online-sale.com Lauren Crane; www.storemk.us/ Posing as legitimate Michael Kors online e-Store No city name, but sent from China Internet
Author: WARNER ROBINS, Georgia Luggage & Leather Goods: mihcaelkors-online-sale.com Internet

Jun 07 2016
Blue and Cream They mailed me a dirty, previously worn dress and refused me a return or refund. east hampton New York Author: bellport, New York Clothing Stores: Blue and Cream east hampton, New York

May 19 2016
sherryprom.com charged me 219.95 for a horribly defective prom dress, not sewn in places, and uneven Shanghai China Internet another aka for sherryprom.com Author: Apple Valley, California Clothing Stores: sherryprom.com Internet

Apr 29 2016
DebbyDress.com Company falsely advertised prom dress with edited photos. Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Clothing Stores: DebbyDress.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Mont Blanc Pens Outlet Shop Dear Sirs, On the 25th of March 2016 I made an order on behalf of Mr. Stefanos Draikos for two pieces of backbags on the website montblancpensoutletshop-sale.com.  China Internet
Author: Piraeus, Alabama Clothing Stores: Mont Blanc Pens Outlet Shop Internet

Apr 27 2016
debby dress prom dress online sells peoples republic of china Internet Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan On-Line Business: debby dress Internet

Apr 22 2016
One Night Affair O.N.A. This Company Will Rent You the Wedding Dress of Your Dreams That Becomes Your Worst Nightmare! Culver City California Integrity at it's Finest Author: Acton, California Wedding Services: One Night Affair Culver City, California