Your Search | dress
Approximately 627 Reports Found

Oct 11 2015
Sammy Dress Asked for refund or item ordered but no replys Beijing Internet Author: Oakland, Maine Consumer Services: Sammy Dress internet

Oct 11 2015
sammy dress online Clothing China Internet
Author: Hyderabad, Alabama Clothing Stores: sammydress Internet

Oct 10 2015
TBdress - Let the Buyer BEWARE DRESS for a Wedding: Not even Close to What I Ordered Jiangsue Province, CHINA Internet
Author: Noblesville, Indiana Clothing Stores: TBdress Internet

Oct 09 2015
DRESS LILLY It took 3 months to receive my shirt i ordered, i swear this is no exaggeration and when I finally got it there is no tag on the shirt. It wasn't so in properly and didn't fit and you can't get a live person to even complain to Internet Author: Odenton, Maryland Clothing Stores: DRESS LILLY Internet

Sep 30 2015
Sammy dress Stole my money never got what I ordered USA Nationwide
Author: Oxfordshire , Unusual Rip-Off: Sammy dress Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
SammyDress Buyer Beware: low quality clothing, false advertising, no refunds China Internet
sammy dress Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Clothing Stores: SammyDress Internet

Sep 23 2015
sammy dress, Sammy dress on Facebook. I paid! Never got items! Customer Service dept is a joke! Internet, but ships from a head quarters in China Nationwide Urgent Refund,Please let us know your order number Author: horicon, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: sammy dress Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
UNBEATABLE SALE.COM We ordered a full size Ashley sleeper sofa in Black (Item # 4460236). It showed up postponed 3 times and late by 2 weeks in the WRONG COLOR. New Jersey Author: TERRE HAUTE, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: UNBEATABLE SALE.COM New Jersey

Sep 15 2015
04:42 PM I bought a dress from them online for an event. I was made to pay £30 extra if I wanted my order to delivered witin 3-5 days.Please can this company be investigated urgently to prevent them from ripping more people off Internet
Author: Leeds, Alabama Clothing Stores: Internet

Sep 15 2015
Kami Shade aka Dress was never sent and refund never happened Sherman Oaks California Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia ORGANIZED CRIME: Kami Shade Online Thieves! Sherman Oaks, California

Sep 10 2015
SammyDressez Bought vintage dress and they sent me a piece of lace that is nothing like the dress America Internet
Author: Gillingham Kent, Alabama Clothing Stores: SammyDressez Internet
12, Report #1251985

Aug 31 2015
sammy I ordered a beautiful dress in the picture and got something that looked like it was made for and by a child china Internet
Author: Auburn, Maine Clothing Stores: sammy Internet

Aug 28 2015
Dress Right and Cover Down Took my money and ran... East Setauket, NY Internet Author: Oregon City, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dress Right and Cover Down Internet

Aug 21 2015
Verizon Wireless Michelle Berges opened an unauthorized account in my name, switching me from a $35/month auto pay to another plan at $48/month. Mind you, I had a flip phone! No one at the Lakewood store was capable of assisting the removal of this new account and flat out told me if I didn't pay the bill they will simply turn it over to collections - which they would. Run and run fast away from any Verizon store. Take a look at the employees and listen to them, they are a cult, they are all about the same age, talk the same language, dress alike (red sneakers). They lie and their managers will back them up all the way. Verizon is good to their employees but not their customers. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Employers: Verizon Wireless Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 20 2015
SSR Creations Alekhya Phone number: 8142395759 I ordered a dress from this company and paid the money about two months back. They have not sent me my product and is not responding to me properly. She says it was shipped but is not providing me the tracking number. The company is fraud. Please teach them a lesson. Boston,Massachusetts Internet Author: Virginia Courier Services: SSR Creations Internet

Aug 19 2015
Kourvosieur apparel Took my money and 5 weeks later I have no dress Internet
Ongoing saga Author: Canpbelltown , Unusual Rip-Off: Kourvosieur apparel Internet

Aug 12 2015
Nasty Dress Poor quality. Refused return. No phone # Internet Author: Pembroke , New Hampshire Clothing Stores: Nasty Dress Internet

Aug 10 2015
Dress Homes Dry wall used in our Drees Home is very poor quality. Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Building Products: Dress Homes Nationwide

Aug 02 2015
MissesDressy AKA Misses DressyJ AKA injit Ltd DBA Missesdressy LIARS, FRAUD'S, CHARGED me for a dress I never received Long Island City New York Author: Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: MissesDressy Long Island City, New York

Jul 29 2015
SAMMY DRESS dry rotted clothing smells of mildew horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Cleveland , Ohio Liars: SAMMY DRESS Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
kami shade never got my dress Sherman Oaks Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Clothing Stores: kami shade Internet

Jul 13 2015
Sammy dress Online clothing retailer. I ordered a bunch of stuff cause they looked cute and very well priced. It got to me in literally two days and i opened the package and every single thing was three sizes too small . I tried to contact them to return the stuff and got bs. Came to ship the stuff back and it costs more to ship it and when i tried calling no answer. Hong Kong Internet Author: Abington, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: Sammy dress internet

Jul 09 2015
Shirley's Dress Shirley's Support Team Shirley's;; Shirley's Dress Support Team Dress ordered was the wrong color, size and of extremely poor quality workmanship Suzhou, Province Jiang Su Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Questionable Activities: Shirley's Dress Internet

Jul 03 2015