Your Search | dress sale.com
Approximately 678 Reports Found

Jan 09 2016
SAMMY DRESS RETURN POLICY IS RIDICULOUS ASIA Internet Author: Murrieta, California Video Stores: SAMMY DRESS Internet

Jan 06 2016
Dress Lily Sammy Dress Did not get product. Order on 10/24/2015. Sent E-Mails and all that I could do. Will Not send me my money. China Internet Author: Calumet City, Illinois Clothing Stores: Dress Lily Internet

Jan 03 2016
Quinceanera Dress City Poor Quality Dresses and Does not honor refund policy as posted on their website. Internet
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Clothing Stores: Quinceanera Dress City Internet

Dec 19 2015
Sammy Dress Very low quality product ridiculous sizes Online unsure where located Unsure Author: Slough, Alabama Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress

Dec 18 2015
Sammy Dress Don't fall for this scam! Internet Author: Paducah, Kentucky Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Dec 16 2015
Dress Lily Dress to Impress unknown False Advertisement on dress sizes and delivery times, NO contact information, no phone, no email, no live chat available Internet Author: Kennedale, Texas Clothing Stores: Dress Lily Dress to Impress Internet

Dec 13 2015
Sammy Dress SCAM!!! Internet  Author: Queens village , New York Liars: Sammy Dress Internet

Dec 06 2015
Insiders.com Izzidress is a ripoff!!! The dresses are low quality different than the picture and the customer service is a joke you will be stuck with the dress with no way to return it!! Internet
Author: Temecula , California Cross-Border Scams: Insiders.com Internet

Dec 05 2015
HASSAN / DRESS LILLY Dress Lilly Internet Author: sabetha, Kansas Clothing Stores: HASSAN / DRESS LILLY Internet

35, Report #1271957

Dec 04 2015
Sharper Image Dry Cleaning - Gold Coast Dry Cleaner Robina Ruined my $4000 wedding dress then threatened to give it to an op shop Robina Queensland
Author: Gold Coast, Other Dry Cleaners: Sharper Image Dry Cleaning Robina, Other

Dec 03 2015
Nasty Dress I placed my order with them for a coat and they took my money as soon as I placed the order and it's been longer than 24 hours all I keep getting is the order is processing I even payed for the express shipment and I email them and no word from the company so I looked up the company on the internet for further information and all I read was bad reviews about the company ripping people off and not sending the orders Beijing Beijing China Internet
Author: Muskegon , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Nasty Dress Internet

Nov 27 2015
HASSAN DRESS LILY I ORDERED 3 SWEATERS CHARGED THEM ON CREDIT CARD THEY HAVE THE MONEY HAVENOT RECEIVED THE SWEATERS Internet Author: Wetumpka, Alabama Clothing Stores: HASSAN Internet

Nov 24 2015
Darius Cordell Fashion LTD Darius Raisley, Darius Cordell Scam artist dress makers Frisco Texas
Author: chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: Darius Cordell Fashion LTD Frisco, Texas

Nov 16 2015
Sammy Dress Item paid for and never received!! Talk about a slow boat from China!! Total Rip Off!!! China Internet Author: Barrington, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Nov 14 2015
www.dressale.com Raylynn Sylvester they charge me for 2 dress. look at this. (((redacted))) Order status Open View Details CART SUMMARYDue to our shipping policy, we may ship items separately to guarantee your items arrive quickly.ITEM Qty. PRICE Resplendent Ivory Sheath Wed They said that they order 2 dress and plus they order me ups for 40.00 also. they are rips they are frade. china Nationwide www.dressale.com Author: Mesquite, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: www.dressale.com Nationwide

Nov 13 2015
Abyss by Abby Paid $200 for a faulty dress, refused return and refund Internet Author: Adelaide , Other Sales People: Abyss by Abby Internet

Nov 12 2015
Dressale.com i was buy a wedding dress and they charge me for 2 dress and i plus i wanted my refund they mess up on my first dress in the first place. Mesquite Nevada Author: Mesquite, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Dressale.com Mesquite, Nevada

Nov 08 2015
Sammy Dress Sammydress.com Takes your money!!! Asia Internet Urgent refund and solution for your order from Sammydress.com Author: King, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Nov 06 2015
Sammy Dress I bought an item on 8-22-15 they charged the card a few days later and as of 11-6-15, I still have not been able to receive the item. I have tried repeatedly to contact by phone and by ticket number and they wont contact me to give me my money back Internet Author: St. Johns, Michigan Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Oct 24 2015
Sammy Dress WAS CHARGED FOR ITEMS I NEVER RECEIVED Internet Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Oct 21 2015
Kourvosier apparel Aka Kour' Vosieur I ordered a $249.00 dress from this company I was told it will arrive in the UK within 5 to 7working days and I was told to pay extra $64 for express delivery as it was meant to be my wedding party dress.  Houston Texas Author: Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Kourvosier apparel Houston, Texas

Oct 21 2015
Dress Lily OR dresslily.com Scam on clothing sale Internet - China Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Clothing Stores: Dress Lily Internet

Oct 16 2015
Sammydress.com I paid $121+ for 7 dresses & they are telling me that they are on backorder or Not making product anymore China??? Internet Urgent compensation and solution for your order from Sammydress.com Author: Eaton, Ohio Clothing Stores: Sammydress.com Internet

Oct 15 2015
Fab Party dress Read return policy and you won't want to order from them.They also don't honor the policy china Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Clothing Stores: Fab Party dress Internet

Oct 14 2015