Your Search | dress sale.com
Approximately 462 Reports Found

Dec 26 2013
The Closet Service LLP No Dress for New Years a few days before NYE Brooklyn New York Author: Alabama Small Business Services: The Closet Service LLP Select State/Province

Dec 19 2013
Cross Dress Boutique Altitude Services au Rod Cedaro miss bradley carpenter melbourne Other
Author: Brisbane, Other Clothing Stores: Cross Dress Boutique Altitude Services au Rod Cedaro melbourne, Other

Dec 15 2013
ROSS DRESS FOR LESS STORES Ross, Ross Stores ROSS DRESS FOR LESS NEEDS TO GET OUT OF CUSTOMERS UNDERPANTS!!! Los Angeles California Author: W. Hlwd., California Clothing Stores: ROSS DRESS FOR LESS STORES Select State/Province

Dec 13 2013
merle dress . com scam. fraud. liars. bad customer service. no returns china
Author: north pole, Alaska Miscellaneous Companies: merle dress . com Select State/Province

Dec 09 2013
Sammy Dress aka sammydress.com Ripped me off and won't even talk to me Internet
Author: SUSSEX, Wisconsin On-Line Stores: Sammy Dress Select State/Province

Dec 06 2013
Best One Hour Cleaners Literally stole 2 expensive dress shirts. Ironically, shirts went back because they pressed them wrong. Never issued new ticket. Shirts vanished. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Dry Cleaners: Best One Hour Cleaners Chicago, Illinois

Nov 18 2013
wantthatdress.co.uk dont order from these people if you want your dress delivered at all! Internet Author: northampton, On-Line Stores: wantthatdress.co.uk Internet

Oct 29 2013
Merle Dress DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! China Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: Merle Dress Select State/Province

Oct 21 2013
dress sale .com org bridalsale cheap dresses fraud rip off over charged poor quality no refund scam junk crap joke liars china Author: fort collins, Colorado Wedding Services: dress sale .com org Select State/Province

Oct 02 2013
The Michael Kors Fashion Store/ The Dress I received a MK handbag that was not the size stated in their advertisement. Qingdao Shandong China Author: West Orange, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: The Michael Kors Fashion Store Internet

Sep 24 2013
Merle Dress-- DO NOT BUY!! Company is scamming people by not selling bootleg items and refusing to refund HQ Wanchai, Hong Kong internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Merle Dress HQ Wanchai, Hong Kong, Select State/Province

Sep 23 2013
TB Dress TB Dress I can't wait forever!!! Shanghai China Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: TBDress Shanghai, Select State/Province

Sep 16 2013
Sammy Dress Bought 2 Items as a gift for daughters birthday and a month later still no gift but my money is gone. FLAT/RM 15B 15/F CHEUK NANG PLAZA 250 HENNESSY RD Internet Author: College Park, Georgia Computer Mail Order: Sammy Dress Internet

Sep 04 2013
Family Drycleaners What are those blue streaks on my dress?! Falls Church Virginia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Dry Cleaners: Family Drycleaners Falls CHurch, Virginia

Aug 28 2013
House of Brides They did not order one dress and currently have not delivered another Glen Ellyn Illinois Author: Woodridge, Illinois Bridal Shops: House of Brides Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Aug 25 2013
House of Brides No Dress and No Sign it will ever be delivered Chicago Illinois Author: gosport, Bridal Shops: House of Brides Chicago, Illinois

Aug 15 2013
dressescanadasale.net any other online dress sales web with the name SeaMaple (HK) Limited on its website use google to s The company sells online dresses at $200, ships defective ones and refuses to refund as indicated in their web and keeps the $ and offers you $20 back! Nanjing, Jiangsu Province Other Author: Montreal , Quebec Clothing Stores: dressescanadasale.net Nanjing, Jiangsu Province , Other

Aug 13 2013
QD Cleaners QD Cleaners Inc SABBA QUIDWAI NYMA N QUIDWAI RIP OFF!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! It pains me to write this review, but this is a fair warning to those that don't know the prices of this place! And the service is NOT Great at All!!!! My white sweater coat that they charged me $7.75 for still has stains I tried warning them about. Funny part is - as the lady was accepting my clothes I tried pointing out the specific stains that were a concern to me. Instead of listening she stopped me and said We check for stains, no need to tell me. These cleaners are simply the S**T, really. You wonder why, when it comes to dry cleaning they have lowest service of what any dry cleaning business I have ever been. DO NOT try them because I am very unhappy with this owner and the poor work and he did not have the guts to even call his customer. LOST my Dress shirts and had No b*lls to call me, really higher prices and not clean and NOT honest service FOUNTAIN VALLEY California Author: Lake Forest, California Cleaning Services: QD Cleaners FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California

Jul 23 2013
queenofholloway.com contact@queenofholloway.com I want to warn everyone! I bought this dress in the store. A lot of things they do not have in stock. I paid for express delivery and they dont send my dresses not respond to e-mail. They are not warned that they do not have in stock, I needed models. I demand from them their money back and I will always write bad reviews. Never buy here-they steal money. Internet Author: Moscow, Other Clothing Stores: queenofholloway.com Internet

Jul 16 2013
PERSUN I bought a £120 dress from www.persun.co.uk on 25/6/13 and it was the same day (6/7/13) that I took delivery of this dress that I wore it to a 6 hour hospital charity ball event. On arrival at home, I noticed the fibers of the fabric were oozing out, for lack of the appropriate word. I took pictures and instantly sent to the company who are not prepared to take back this very poor quality dress. The order number is UK2013062505001112. Internet
Author: Wrexham, united kingdom, Alabama Bridal Shops: PERSUN Internet

Jul 15 2013
House of Brides Schaumburg My dress did not arrive as promised and I had to go to David's Bridal two day before my wedding!!! Schaumburg Schaumburg, IL Author: glenview, Illinois Bridal Shops: House of Brides Schaumburg Schaumburg, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2013
Dream Prom International Damaged Wedding Dress Internet Author: Oxford, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Dream Prom International Internet

Jun 24 2013
I Want That Dress DISGUSTING CLOTHES SENT 8 WEEKS LATE NOT AT ALL LIKE PHOTO!!! Internet Author: WA, Alabama Clothing Stores: I Want That Dress Internet

Jun 24 2013
Tom's Bridal I purchased a wedding dress at Tom's Bridal. They ordered the wrong size and refused to refund my money.  Anaheim California Author: Mission Viejo, California Bridal Shops: Tom's Bridal Anaheim, California

Jun 14 2013
TB Dress Sent a dress that did not want and would not reply to email on how to send it back Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: TB Dress Internet