DRESS SALE.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: dress sale.com
There may be more specific results for "dress sale.com"
For more specific results for "dress sale.com"
Showing 26-50 of 1,762 Found Reports For more specific results for "dress sale.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Sammy Dress Didn't send my clothing items I ordered and when I filed a complaint with PayPal they only gave me a partial refund China Internet Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines , internet

Apr 15 2017
Kami Shade Online WOmens Clothing boutique Store Los Angeles Internet RIP OFF ONLINE BOUTIQUE Author: Granada Hills, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kami Shade Internet

Apr 13 2017
Neiko Hiltex tools-sale.com. And many others Junk ripoff Internet Author: Pasadena , California Miscellaneous Electronics: Neiko Internet

Apr 12 2017
light in the box sent me a JUNK prom dress and now refuses to return my money. china? Internet Author: Minford, Ohio Bridal Shops: light in the box Internet

Mar 30 2017
Light in the box co.ltd Occasion girl Ordered my daughters prom dress, spoke to a representative before ordering. They assured me that the order would be met. I paid extra for express shipping and to have the dress custom made. Received the dress and it's not what we ordered at all. We ordered a black dress, the one we got it white. I'm a single mom and I can't afford to purchase another dress, they won't answer any of my emails. My daughters prom is I. 3 weeks and we are both heart broken. Suzhou Nationwide Author: Redhead cove , New Foundland Bridal Shops: Light in the box co.ltd Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Terry Moving and Storage Inc.’s motto is Thanks for Letting us Be of Service! *UPDATE: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I told you the truth about this company, how many more people need to suffer from this bad company. Author: Corinth, Texas Storage Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Lake Forest, California

Mar 07 2017
wenshanli Style C Dresses secret Watts Farmhouse wrong dress, substituted red for blue, short for maxi, polyester for rayon blend, medium for small, Mohito for Cedric Charlier Wuhai City Inner Mongolia, China
Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: wenshanli Internet

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Walgreens Pharmacy Tennessee All Sorts Of Illegal,(or should be, Things Pertaining To Drugs in Tennessee Chattanooga Nationwide Stacey: I prefer to color inside the lines Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Drug Stores: Walgreens Pharmacy Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Max's Cleaners switch a dress and will not refund my money, no manager will return call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: Max's Cleaners Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 24 2017

Feb 20 2017
Victorian Choice unknown, but apparently there is a parent company Took money, shipped dress to wrong location, will not respond to emails Redmond Internet Author: Marthasville, Missouri Specialty Stores: Victorian Choice Internet

Feb 16 2017
Linkshe Dress ordered was not dress received, to get a refund of only 60% they are giving me the runaround Shanghai China
Author: albany, New York Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Feb 05 2017
Modlily Sizing for tiny people Shanghai Internet Sizing is off. Author: Dublin, Ohio Clothing Stores: Modlily Internet

43, Report #1352055

Jan 25 2017
MODLILY MODLILY Modlily Official Site | modlily.comwww.modlily.comFashion Dress Clothing 75% Off Worldwide Delivery No Minimum OrderWomen's Fashion Clothing,Tops,Dresses Shop-MODLILYDresses Jumpsuits & RompersLatest Outwears Sale MODLILY Chinese Dresses Fraud Somewhere in China Internet Author: PalmettoBay Village Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: MODLILY Internet

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Dec 26 2016
Deep Space Apparel - Roland Anthony Strozier Pervert - Creep - Old Man - Crappy Apparel - Bad Business Owner Charleston South Carolina Peace Author: Birmingham, Alabama Clothing Stores: Deep Space Apparel Internet

Dec 22 2016
Dailysale.com Daily sale.com Stole my money. Never sent merchandise Florida Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Dailysale.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Gillian Moody PR/Video Editor Fraudster Alert Toronto Ontario
Award-Winning Communicator, Public/Video Relations Practitioner Gillian Moody Files Against Author/Attempted Video Dude Paul Collins, but Still Wants To Support the Mentally Challenged Author: Toronto, Ontario Advertising / Deceptive: Gillian Moody Toronto, Ontario

Nov 12 2016
Shirley's dress I ordered two dresses September 2015 and returned one September 2015 because one was to little never got a refund Internet Author: Laurens, South Carolina Employees: Shirley's dress Internet

Nov 01 2016
Dress Sale Masodressgroup Lied, ripped me off, sent damaged goods China, Hong Kong Internet Author: Broadway, Virginia Clothing Stores: Dress Sale Internet

Nov 01 2016
AGA GROUP - RILEY GROUP INC. SCUMBAGS Columbus Ohio
Your record speaks for itself, Robert Krutko Author: Hilliard, Ohio Sales People: AGA GROUP - RILEY GROUP INC. Columbus, Ohio