Your Search | dress sale.com
Approximately 540 Reports Found

May 30 2014
Shashas Boutique Shantavia Finney Ruined my prom. I ordered off her website for my prom dress. I emailed her several times and got no respones. She finally called me a couple days before and said she was going to get the material to make it. I ordered in March... My prom was May23rd. She promised to overnight and ill have it by noon on my prom day since she was so late. Then on my prom date she called saying she trying to see how shw can get it to me and im in Chicago and she in Flordia... I cried all night!!! I waited all my life to attend prom and she ruined it! I didnt have money to go buy another dress so I didnt go. She promised to refund me and now I cant get in contact with her Jacksonville Florida Internet
Author: dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Shashas Boutique Internet

May 30 2014
Sammy Dress sammy dress online boutique international fast shipping Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

May 29 2014
Chamonixbride.com Chamonixbride Heather Company Ripped me off , failed to deliver my dress on time, then refused to give me my money back, foul mouthed and no integrity Rhinebeck New York Author: south lake tahoe, California Bridal Shops: Chamonixbride.com Rhinebeck, New York

May 16 2014
Dressale group Maso Dress Group Poor workmanship, deceitful practices, dishonesty Hong Kong Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Dressale group Internet

May 14 2014
Dress Sale Scam, worst customer service Internet Author: Pennsylvania Bridal Shops: Dress sale Internet

May 13 2014
Bank Of America Home Loans Countrywide BAC DENYING LOAN MODIFICATIONS BECAUSE OF INVESTOR NOT APPROVING SIMI VALLEY California Author: SEATTLE, Washington Loan Modification: Bank Of America Home Loans Countrywide SIMI VALLEY, California

May 12 2014
dressale.com Maso Dress Group Dressale.com is a scam China Internet
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: dressale.com Internet

May 09 2014
www.wantthatdress.co.uk Refused refund money despite signing for the returned product in its original packaging via Royalmail Deliveryand completely ignored all contact for over a period of two months. Worcester Internet Author: Stoke on Trent , Other Clothing Stores: Want that Dress Internet

May 08 2014
idreamprom.com dream prom THIS COMPANY IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. THE PROM DRESS WE ORDERED IS NOTHING MORE THAN A HALLOWEEN COSTUME! THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME A REFUND! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! CHINA Internet Author: milltown, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: idreamprom.com Internet

May 07 2014
Dressale Refused to give me a refund for a damaged dress. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Bridal Shops: Dressale Internet

May 07 2014
weddingdresschina.com stole my money. no dress. no money. no respond to my emails. china Internet Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: weddingdresschina.com Internet

Apr 29 2014
FAIRYIN.COM ONLINE DRESS COMPANY REFUSES TO COMPLY WITH ITS EXPRESS RETURN POLICY HONG KONG Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Mail Order Services: FAIRYIN.COM Internet

Apr 28 2014
Sammydress Items not received Sammy Dress FLAT/RM 15B 15/F CHEUK NANG PLAZA 250 Internet Author: Mysore, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Sammydress Internet

39, Report #1141930

Apr 26 2014
Luxor Automotive Inc Luxor Automotive Luxor Auto Sales Scam Artists, Classic Used Car Sales Tactics, Criminal, Use Bandaid Reapirs to Sell Cars, Dress-up a Skunk and Sell it as a Mink Fur...a Real Diamond in the Rough Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Luxor Automotive Inc Tampa, Florida

Apr 24 2014
Dress Sale dresssale.com Will not return my money china Internet Author: Reston, Virginia Computer Stores: Clothing Stores: Dress Sale Internet

Apr 17 2014
Sammy dress Cheap dresses for less Hong kong Internet Author: Queens, New York Sales People: Sammy dress Internet

Apr 15 2014
Davids Bridal Sugar Land, TX Bridesmaid Dress Wedding Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Wedding Services: Davids Bridal Sugar Land, TX Select State/Province

Apr 09 2014
Dresssale.com Dress no where near correct size Internet Author: Lyman, South Carolina Seamstress: Dresssale.com Internet

Apr 04 2014
Dress Shine CDDress Shine Co. Ltd. Ordered a dress from this company that didnt look anything like the item pictures online when I recieved it and there is a defect in the design - the company still won't refund even though it states in their policy that they would if defective Internet Author: Internet Clothing Stores: Dress Shine Internet

Apr 03 2014
World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica IS A SCAM! Brea California Author: Las Vegas, Nebraska Financial Services: World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica Brea, California

Apr 01 2014
Fab Party Dress unresponsive, order not arrived, They say USA and Europe...but made in China Internet Author: Internet Tailor Shops: Fab Party Dress Internet

Apr 01 2014
fabpartydress.com Fab Party Dress Dude, where is my dress?!?! Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Clothing Stores: fabpartydress.com Internet

Mar 24 2014
Indian Jewish Council/ Richie Lipkowitz Richie Lipkowitz scam artist, hussler, gives out papers to people attending political events to get them to join with the progressives, trying to start a Queens North Chapter of NAN because the Queens South Chapter do not want them in their club, brings a bunch of strange and somewhat dysfunctional people to political events to eat free and they all dress poorly and are annoying Queens, NY New York Author: new york, New York Blabber Mouth: Indian Jewish Council/ Richie Lipkowitz Queens, NY, New York

Mar 23 2014
cchappiness took my money and hasn't sent the dress Internet Author: cumming, Georgia Clothing Stores: cchappiness Select State/Province

Mar 23 2014
iOffer PayPal BEWARE!! iOffer is a platform for internet rip offs using PayPal. They ripped me off for a wedding dress! San Francisco California Author: St Thomas, VI, Other Bridal Shops: iOffer San Francisco, California