Your Search | dress sale.com
Approximately 688 Reports Found

Mar 21 2016
Sammy dress It's a scam Guangdong Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Sammy dress Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Debby Dress Sheinmall Dress not exactly as ordered ,size or style, and would not refund money Internet
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Clothing Stores: Debby Dress Internet

Mar 08 2016
New York Red Carpet Dress Prom Gown Dress Dress NYC USPS shipping tracking cheap Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: New York Red Carpet Dress Internet

Mar 07 2016
sammy dress fool me once …... china Internet Author: NYC, New York Clothing Stores: sammy dress Internet

Feb 12 2016
Modlily.com I ordered a dress from them and they did not send it and wont refund my money Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Customer: Modlily.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Nasty Dress Cheap, nasty rip-offs the clothes are not the right sizes if you get what you ordered. Poor quality and bad costumer service, if you get any service. VERY SLOW DELIVERY. China Internet Author: Lancaster, Ohio Clothing Stores: Nasty Dress Internet

Jan 18 2016
neutratone i saw on line the add for neutratone for paying shipping only of 4.95 for the sample with all these wonderful things this product was goiing to do for the wrinkles on my 65 year old face.hmmm thought this is a cheap fix got the jar 6 weeks ago and then last week a recieved a larger jar. but i couldn't use the product because when i tried the first jar my face broke out with all these red polka dots like mimi mouses dress oh my gawd. uniondale New York RE Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico News Media: neutratone uniondale, New York

Jan 13 2016
Dress Lily Product not as ordered............no way to return for refund China Internet Author: Plano, Texas Clothing Stores: Dress Lily Internet

Jan 13 2016
Rotita Rotita Wow , I'm Not Happy I Ordered Two Outfits ( A Dress , Jogging Juit ) From ROTITA A Month Ago & Still Haven't Received What I Had Ordered Its Going On Two Months Now . If I Cannot Get My Orders Then I Want Them To Send My Money Back . Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rotita Chicago, Illinois

Jan 11 2016
Kami shade Canceled my order Dec 6th have not received my refund and it is January 11th, 2016. could not get my dress shipped to me in time so I tried to see if I could get expreds shipping the express shipping cost almost as much as the dress, so I canceled my order the next day. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Kami shade Internet

Jan 09 2016
SAMMY DRESS RETURN POLICY IS RIDICULOUS ASIA Internet Author: Murrieta, California Video Stores: SAMMY DRESS Internet

Jan 06 2016
Dress Lily Sammy Dress Did not get product. Order on 10/24/2015. Sent E-Mails and all that I could do. Will Not send me my money. China Internet Author: Calumet City, Illinois Clothing Stores: Dress Lily Internet

Jan 03 2016
Quinceanera Dress City Poor Quality Dresses and Does not honor refund policy as posted on their website. Internet
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Clothing Stores: Quinceanera Dress City Internet

Dec 19 2015
Sammy Dress Very low quality product ridiculous sizes Online unsure where located Unsure Author: Slough, Alabama Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress

Dec 18 2015
Sammy Dress Don't fall for this scam! Internet Author: Paducah, Kentucky Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Dec 16 2015
Dress Lily Dress to Impress unknown False Advertisement on dress sizes and delivery times, NO contact information, no phone, no email, no live chat available Internet Author: Kennedale, Texas Clothing Stores: Dress Lily Dress to Impress Internet

Dec 13 2015
Sammy Dress SCAM!!! Internet  Author: Queens village , New York Liars: Sammy Dress Internet

Dec 06 2015
Insiders.com Izzidress is a ripoff!!! The dresses are low quality different than the picture and the customer service is a joke you will be stuck with the dress with no way to return it!! Internet
Author: Temecula , California Cross-Border Scams: Insiders.com Internet

Dec 05 2015
HASSAN / DRESS LILLY Dress Lilly Internet Author: sabetha, Kansas Clothing Stores: HASSAN / DRESS LILLY Internet

45, Report #1271957

Dec 04 2015
Sharper Image Dry Cleaning - Gold Coast Dry Cleaner Robina Ruined my $4000 wedding dress then threatened to give it to an op shop Robina Queensland
Author: Gold Coast, Other Dry Cleaners: Sharper Image Dry Cleaning Robina, Other

Dec 03 2015
Nasty Dress I placed my order with them for a coat and they took my money as soon as I placed the order and it's been longer than 24 hours all I keep getting is the order is processing I even payed for the express shipment and I email them and no word from the company so I looked up the company on the internet for further information and all I read was bad reviews about the company ripping people off and not sending the orders Beijing Beijing China Internet
Author: Muskegon , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Nasty Dress Internet

Nov 27 2015
HASSAN DRESS LILY I ORDERED 3 SWEATERS CHARGED THEM ON CREDIT CARD THEY HAVE THE MONEY HAVENOT RECEIVED THE SWEATERS Internet Author: Wetumpka, Alabama Clothing Stores: HASSAN Internet

Nov 24 2015
Darius Cordell Fashion LTD Darius Raisley, Darius Cordell Scam artist dress makers Frisco Texas
Author: chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: Darius Cordell Fashion LTD Frisco, Texas

Nov 16 2015
Sammy Dress Item paid for and never received!! Talk about a slow boat from China!! Total Rip Off!!! China Internet Author: Barrington, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Nov 14 2015
www.dressale.com Raylynn Sylvester they charge me for 2 dress. look at this. (((redacted))) Order status Open View Details CART SUMMARYDue to our shipping policy, we may ship items separately to guarantee your items arrive quickly.ITEM Qty. PRICE Resplendent Ivory Sheath Wed They said that they order 2 dress and plus they order me ups for 40.00 also. they are rips they are frade. china Nationwide www.dressale.com Author: Mesquite, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: www.dressale.com Nationwide