Your Search | drive time

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
Schwebel Goetz and Sieben Dropped My Case Because It Wasn't Enough Money For Them. $40,000 Isn't Worth Their Time!! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Schwebel Goetz and Sieben Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 08 2016
Building Money Network My credit card was charged by NetSystems Ripped Off Big Time! NetSystems, or Building Money Network is a Fake! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Building Money Network Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
Diamond Resorts International I realized too late to get a refund after signing the time share agreement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Calgary, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Calgary, Alberta

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
Gieco Insurance Company Cancelled Insurance Under False Pretense, Do not value long-time customers, If Gieco pay claim cancel insurance, Insurance gouge Bethesda Maryland Author: Decatur, Georgia Car Insurance: Gieco Insurance Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Ritello Scott Ramos- Sales rep2701 Hickory Bend DrGarland, Texas 75044214-872-0441 Money not refunded after cancellation within time frame Lakeland Florida Author: Mesquite, Texas Appliances: Ritello Lakeland, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Beautimer offered me a promotional l gift then charged my credit card 8 times 100.00 each time. Internet Author: Ephrata , Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Beautimer Internet

Feb 05 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 02 2016
PODERSA ,podersa.com.ar Te cobran para iniciar un plan, tasa fija, dan vueltas y no cumplen con lo acordado antes de pagar,luego no te devuelven el dinero, te quedas sin auto, pierdes el tiempo, y se quedan con el pago inicial.. San Miguel TucumanThey charge , podersa.com.ar PODERSA to initiate a plan, fixed rate, go round and do not meet agreed before paying, then do not return the money, you run out of car, you lose time, and are left with downpayment .. San Miguel Tucuman Author: San Miguel Tucuman, Other Auto Dealers: PODERSA Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC TWC spoils my credit score by sending bills to collection agency for the amount which I dont owe to them San Antonio Texas Really?? Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable San Antonio, Texas

Feb 02 2016
Enhanced Beauty Care Save your money and time! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Salons: Enhanced Beauty Care Houston, Texas

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
American financial resolution, AFR, this company is a sham they took my $5000 and did not do what i was promised which was loan modification and never heard from them and never returned my calls and refused to return my money dispite their guaranteed that i was promised at the time to sign a contract torrance California SCAMMED FROM THE START Author: woodland hills, California Brokerage Companies: American financial resolution(AFR) torrance, California

Jan 31 2016
done right moving we booked this company 3 weeks in advance and agreed on the price and the time for pick up and an approx time for delivery.  edmonton alberta canada Author: edmonton, Alabama Moving Companies: done right moving edmonton ,

Jan 31 2016
Apartment Association of Greater New Orleans and Tammy Esponge AAGNO Did not pay reward owed. Lied for 6 months. Tammy Esponge is a complete fraud! Metairie Louisiana
Again..Typical Author: Metairie, Louisiana Home Owner Associations: Apartment Association of Greater New Orleans and Tammy Esponge Metairie, Louisiana

Jan 30 2016
david hauser he has only paid me once. he paid me after i had been working for him for seven weeks and said he pays every saturday. I have been begging and i'm sick of it. its been three weeks this time. Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Verifiers: david hauser Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Premier Collections, Lyn Howarth Michael Shannon, Conway Trust time share buyers, Playa Del Carment, Cancun Charlotte North Carolina Author: WESTON, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Premier Collections, Lyn Howarth Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 30 2016
Stephanie Covell sugarfreeslut Unprofessional flake and time waster LA, sometimes NY Nationwide Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Stephanie Covell Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Mystery Shopper Providers Association M.S.P.A Instructor Officer, Tom John So I filed to be a mystery shopper from on on-line job site, I thought how nice would it be to make a little extra cash while going to school full-time ...  Bridgeview, IL Nationwide Author: Dale City, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mystery Shopper Providers Association Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Everest Schools I was on a time off period due to a medical condition and lost my housing Indio Nationwide Author: Indio, California Colleges and Universities: Everest Schools Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
California Eviction Defense Specialists Chris Jensen/ Matt Bury They took nearly a grand and promised to offer representation and extend occupancy time, but disappear as soon as you figure out that you got ripped off. Santa Monica, CA. 90401 California Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: California Eviction Defense Specialists Santa Monica, CA. 90401,