Your Search | drive time financial

Jul 30 2016
116 Dunmore Drive Jupiter , Florida 33458 Lisa Fishman landlord. owner Slum lord Jupiter Florida Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa Fishman Jupiter , Florida

2, Report #1319756

Jul 30 2016
Fundable.com - Ryan Graham, Grant Crider Incompetent ! - They write copy like an 8 year old including the spelling errors! Powell Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Financial Services: Fundable.com Internet

3, Report #1319730

Jul 30 2016
TD Bank Seabrook NH $175 OD FEES FOR .72 CENT ERROR SO THE FIRST $35 FEE CAUSED EVERYTHING ELSE TO BOUNCE AND THEY ARE MORE LIKE BANK OF AMERICA NOW REFUSING TO REFUND THE OUTRAGEOUS FEES - TIME FOR ANOTHER CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT FROM SSI RECIPIENTS WHO APPEAR TO BE THEIR NEWEST TARGET Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Salisbury, Massachusetts Banks: TD Bank Seabrook NH Seabrook, New Hampshire

4, Report #1319687

Jul 29 2016
James Jim Pusateri Beware of possible scam, i was a victim. Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Accounting: Financial Services: Real Estate Investing: James Nationwide

5, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

6, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

7, Report #1319663

Jul 29 2016
Brooks & Co Scott Brooks Worthless Annuity leads that were sold to me as an Advisor Sugarland Texas Author: Alpine, California Financial Services: Brooks & Co Sugarland, Texas

8, Report #1319621

Jul 29 2016
yourtimeshareoptions.com they called me and guarennteed they would have my time share sold within 6 months and its been a year and they have disapeared the phone number doesnt even work anymore Orlando, Florida Author: pace, Florida Timeshare Rentals: yourtimeshareoptions.com Orlando, FL 32805,

9, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

Jul 29 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

11, Report #1319522

Jul 29 2016
Harrison Career Institute Perpetrated fraud with government financial aid & forcing loans thru same people who owned the school. FBI Deptford New Jersey Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Financial Education: Harrison Career Institute Deptford , New Jersey

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

14, Report #1319445

Jul 28 2016
Zip Capital Group Be Careful!! Irvine California Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group Irvine, California

15, Report #1319446

Jul 28 2016
DMI DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309Carrollton Tx 75006-6874 I was reading the fraud reort on the Nippon 35MM Focus ree Camera including 50mm optical lens,automatic film counter rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carry strap.  Carrollton Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

16, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Why? Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

17, Report #1319433

Jul 28 2016
Equity Connect Co US office: 621 Water St. New York, NY 10002UK office: 7550 Rodney Rd London EnglandTel 1-778-714-0589Says to contact Ben Kennedy, letter from Mathew Bennett. Scam, Letter to senior citizens, hung up on me when i called number, heavy accent, could not understand New york New York Author: Roswell Ga, Georgia Financial Services: Equity Connect Co New york, New York

18, Report #1319333

Jul 28 2016
Delfleur Pty Limted & Victor Kumar Failed to deliver product after we funded a financial instrument Melbourne Victoria Author: London, Financial Services: Delfleur Pty Limted Melbourne,

19, Report #1319326

Jul 28 2016
Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. economicfrauds.net, economicfrauds.com Economic Frauds SCAM legitimate business owners. Economic frauds is a FRAUD Bradenton Florida Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Bradenton, Florida

20, Report #1319270

Jul 27 2016
Real Time Pain Relief RTPR Scam MLM P.O. Box 798 Cabot, Arkansas 72023 Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Medical Supplies: Real Time Pain Relief Nationwide

21, Report #1319235

Jul 27 2016
Aptive Pretended to provide Quarterly service. I caught the guy playing on his cell phone and drinking a soda. Then he walked to the door and told me that he completed the service. This was the second time it happened. Carrollton Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Exterminating Services: Aptive Carrollton, Texas

22, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

23, Report #1319178

Jul 27 2016
FUN TIME FULFILLMENT FUN TIME VACATIONS SLIMY SCAM ARTISTS!!! CLARKSBURG Maryland Same here Author: Boca Raton , Florida Travel Services: FUN TIME FULFILLMENT CLARKSBURG, Maryland

24, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

25, Report #1319143

Jul 27 2016
Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Beware SCAM Fraud: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc Bradenton Florida Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Bradenton, Florida