Your Search | drive time financial

1, Report #1191904

Nov 28 2014
Olinsky and Shurtliff Lawfirm The Olinski law group law firm associates steal my SSI & SSDI and the another associate named Alen wants me to send him payments even though they're paid off Syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: Olinsky and Shurtliff Lawfirm Syracuse, New York

2, Report #1191875

Nov 28 2014
Socail Security Administration SSA, SSI The worked with other agencies and criminally took benefits that were issued to me. Syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: Socail Security Administration Syracuse, New York

3, Report #1191843

Nov 28 2014
Department of Socail Services stole benefits that were entitled, refused to comply with the courts order to repay me. syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: Department of Socail Services syracuse, New York

4, Report #1191872

Nov 28 2014
ipower credit services Lisa Kemp, Gracie Gomez ipower, scam, fraud, Lisa, Kemp, thief Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: ipower credit services Internet

5, Report #1191830

Nov 28 2014
A and M Properties LLC stole and forged false billing statements and threatened the loss of my section-8 and housing syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: A and M Properties LLC syracuse, New York

Nov 28 2014
Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Vic Handa dentistry corp. Veer Handa I am another victim of mortage fraud. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Better Business Bureau: Metro financial/Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

Nov 28 2014
Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Dennis Khanna Ripoff Artist About to Meet his Match Hamilton Ontario Author: grimsby, Ontario Financial Services: Metro Financial Planning in Hamilton, ON Hamilton, Ontario

8, Report #1191809

Nov 28 2014
JG Truckings Doesn't pay bills, on time and tries to be desceptive. Sheridan Michigan Author: Sturgis, Michigan Dead Beat Customers: JG Truckings Sheridan, Michigan

9, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

10, Report #1191793

Nov 28 2014
Philip Wasserman Associates & American Tax & Annuities Dishonest, Refuses to Pay Debts, Writes Bad Checks, Frequent Liar Sarasota Florida Author: University Park, Florida Financial Services: Philip Wasserman Associates Sarasota, Florida

11, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

12, Report #1191736

Nov 27 2014
Dustin L. Kellenberger False Witness to Christianity, Financial Stalker, Con/Scam Person, Thief Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Health Spas: Dustin L. Kellenberger Clearwater, Florida

13, Report #1191718

Nov 27 2014
orlov svetlana sacramento Victim of Ralphs criminal behavior This lady was taken over 26,000 from Ralph and she is suffering a great lost of financial stress sacramento California Author: El Dorado Hills, California Collection Agencies: orlov svetlana sacramento sacramento ,

14, Report #1191711

Nov 27 2014
Rigid Tools These SCAM ARTISTS will do everything possible to stop you from registering for the warantee. To top if off the drills do not hold up - CHEAPLY MADE - I have made numerous attempts to get these clowns to honor their warrantee (within the time limits given RIgid Tools Elyria Ohio Author: Wainfleet , Ontario Home & Garden Stores: Rigid Tools Elyria , Ohio

Nov 27 2014
american agengies Joel Cohen job4u hoover material handling group this company sends you an email offering to pay to wrap your vehicle in monster drink advertising, a pay to drive program. They send you a large check of 3,940.50 to keep pay the wrap specialists..and its a fraud. money laundering scam. do not deposit into your account. Houston Texas
Author: Marcellus , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: american agengies Houston, Texas

Nov 27 2014
Rober Atilan Troll Cyberstalking Troll, Shill, Meglomanica California Nationwide
Author: Encino, California Adult Web Site: Rober Atilan Nationwide

Nov 27 2014
Dennis Khanna Metro financial - hamilton ontarioGlobal investment Holdings - burlington ontario Dennis khanna stole our home and our future! Hamilton Ontario Author: Brantford, Ontario Real Estate Services: Dennis Khanna Hamilton, Ontario

18, Report #1191656

Nov 26 2014
John White - Boca Financial Group - Creative Funding - 506(c) Funding ServicesARI Financial Services, Inc., John White is running an investment broker Ponzi....Lots of promises until he gets paid, then hes gone. Chicago Illinois
Author: SF, California Investment Brokers: Boca Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

19, Report #1191638

Nov 26 2014
Honda Financial Services No bills + bad credit Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Car Financing: Honda Financial Services Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

21, Report #1191600

Nov 26 2014
Rising sun beauty outlet Kim leeCindyFhama ya One 30 minute break for full time days, no w2 forms, got paid under the table, no checks, minors worked here full time, got fired for something i didn't do, got my money stolen by one of the workers, Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employers: Rising sun beauty outlet Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

22, Report #1191563

Nov 26 2014
DWOLLA CLUMSY,STUPID,THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN THE FINANCIAL BUISINESS Author: Michigan Financial Services: DWOLLA Internet

23, Report #1191529

Nov 26 2014
Binary Academics oversold/underperformce rotten customer service New York New York Author: Alexander, Iowa Financial Education: Binary Academics New York, New York

24, Report #1191470

Nov 25 2014
iCare Financial Scam Thomas Lark Scammer Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers iCare Credit, Care Credit, sam fuchs, thomas lark, katie kessing, icare financial, life long scammers, Kennesaw GA icare thief Scammed me out of $1995 and never provided no training-their rep lied to me about payments to me as well Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Services: iCare Financial Thomas Lark Sam Fuchs katie Kessing Sammers Kennesaw, Georgia

25, Report #1191442

Nov 25 2014
LSI MORTGAGE totally wasted our time, stole our money duluth Georgia Author: Red Wing, Minnesota Mortgage Companies: LSI MORTGAGE DULUTH, Georgia