Your Search | drive time financial

Jun 29 2016
APE Processing, Llc. Compliant Management SolutionsLitigation Management GroupAvery DavisPaul RobinsonJim Robertson APE Processing Compliant Management Litigation Debt collector Midland Financial Funding Duluth Georgia Author: Woodland Hills, California Collection Agencies: APE Processing, Llc. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
World Financial Group WFG,Transamerica, World System Builder, WSB Plan to live long? Will your FFIUL--WFG’s “top” product--FAIL and leave you with NOTHING? Here's the MATH. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Insurance Agencies: World Financial Group Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
A.P.E Processing Richardson Solutions LTD Archie Financial RG Financial FRAUD Debt Collection Scam Duluth Georgia Author: College Park , Maryland Collection Agencies: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Rena Lottery by mail asking participants to see if they won cash prizes my mail indicated I 1 had $5,000 cash prize waiting for me when I got to the dealership they told me I'd want a chance at a $25,000 vehicle and were able offering to give me $2 in cash what are rip-off of time Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: Feldman Chevrolet of Livonia Livonia, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace. With the financial markets changing more than ever, reps are working harder than ever to give customer service they deserve. Speculative, short term investments, conservative nest egg retirement portfolio's, EJ sterling will help. EJ Sterling receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program EJ Sterling has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. Customers should feel confident and secure when they choose EJ Sterling Inc. Ripoff Report Verified Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: EJ Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: EJ Sterling Inc. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 26 years EJ Sterling advising high net worth individuals, families, corporations navigating the financial marketplace.Ripoff Report Verified New York, New York

Jun 28 2016
Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kevin Cannon and Realty Resolution Management TRUSTED and VERIFIED business dedicated to total client satisfaction. Kevin Cannon leading investment manager and top rated Real Estate turnaround expert provides unparalleled client services. Experts in acquisition, mitigation, management and liquidation of distressed Real Estate assets in all 50 States.*UPDATE: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Going to take the high road here Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Kevin Cannon Realty Resolution Management VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Realty Resolution Management - mitigates distressed real estate debt to create equity and sell assets. Kevin Cannon a leading Real Estate investment manager & Real Estate distressed asset turnaround expert. Staff of attorneys and mitigation specialists over 100 years combined experience in the mitigation of distressed Real Estate Assets. Kevin Cannon – Realty Resolution Manage Windermere, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Westlake Financial Worst individual consumer experience of my life!!!! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Westlake Financial Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Ed Financial The stole money from me. They took payment after I closed my account. Then, they had the gaul to say it would take up to 30 days to return my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Loans: Ed Financial Internet

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Trend financial and Toronto auto brokers warning Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Car Financing: Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Toronto, Ontario

Jun 27 2016
http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Ammo MarketplaceAmmomarketplaceammomarketplace.com Ammunition Retailer Unknown - Mountain Time Zone Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Guns & Ranges: http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Internet

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
AncestrybyDNA I can't get a hold of the company and the one time I did they said the test would be done on a certain day and I never received it Internet Nationwide
Author: port st lucie, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: AncestrybyDNA Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Spruce Kilowatt Financial Paying for solar, system not producing, being charged by spruce/kilowatt financial and receive an Edison bill for $1882.11 Dallas Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Utility Companies: Spruce Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
CTC Trucking Commercial Tire Company Had me and all the drivers to drive illegally and to haul alcohol without alcohol permits. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green , Kentucky Trucking Companies: CTC Trucking Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jun 25 2016
beenverified.com Order background check in April 2016 thinking it was a one time charge and continued to be charged two additional months New York New York Author: San Diego, California On-Line Business: beenverified.com New York, New York

Jun 25 2016
All County Preferred All County Preferred Property Management Turned over to collections a bill never presented to me over a 6 month period of time concerning dispute over rent due and repair to a 9yr, old occupancy. Rockledge Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Property Management: All County Preferred Rockledge, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Blue trust loan Humming Bird financial taking money out of my account Hayward Wisconsin Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Blue trust loan Internet

Jun 25 2016
Rise Credit Continues to take money out of my account Texas Internet Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Rise Credit Internet