Your Search | drive time

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 18 2016
Spencers TV & Appliances TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona

May 18 2016
Skin Optics Eye Essentials I accepted the free trial offer and called to cancel, but still received another shipment and was told that I did not cancel in time. Santa Ana California Author: Scottsville, New York Questionable Activities: Skin Optics Eye Essentials Santa Ana, California

May 17 2016
Vacation Getaway PM of AmericaPlatinum Marketing of AmericaSotheby's Vacation Sales Total Scam Cabo San Lucas Mexico Author: North Salt Lake, Utah Time-share developers: Vacation Getaway Miami, Florida

May 17 2016
Dog Gon' Good TIme, Jessica Aston & Jocelyn Aston wage loss, failure to pay, jipped, bad business, freelance, small business Saugus Massachusetts Author: DRACUT, Massachusetts Animal Services: Dog Gon' Good TIme Saugus, Massachusetts

May 16 2016
3D Motors Don't go there I put 1500.00 down and the engine blew a week later and then they took 2 weeks to fix it and then I get it back for a week and the motor is still running like crap. And then they press me for more money and payments while I have a piece s**t of a truck. And your screwed with after you drive off the lot.  Tampa Florida Reply to Jim Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: 3D Motors Tampa, Florida

May 16 2016
Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC Pacific Alliance Capital Review: PAL Capital is located in New York. We hire them to sell our company and we had a terrible experience. Not sure if miscommunication but at the end of the day we lost thousands of dollars in fees and time wasted. Since PAL Capital Review- Pacific Alliance Capital review- Pacific Alliance Limited Review New york new york Author: California Brokerage Companies: Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC New york,

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 16 2016
VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Vidanta ALL lies, deception, no responses to any requests, DO NOT WASTE your time with VIDA, JUST SAY NO!!! Rivera Maya Mexico satisfactorily resolved Author: Littleton, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Nationwide

May 15 2016
Enncanteskin Rip Off on time Ill Author: Traverse City, Michigan Misc. Health Specialists: Enncanteskin Internet

May 15 2016
RESCARE OF PHOENIX SANDY REBECCA FAILURE TO PROVIDE RELIABLE ON TIME CAREGIVERS PHOENIX Arizona Author: MESA, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: RESCARE OF PHOENIX PHOENIX, Arizona

May 15 2016
Transaction Express Waste of time, horrible support, don't even bother with their crap.... Internet Author: United States, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Transaction Express Internet

May 15 2016
Cricket CL Promise to pay if you listen to sales pitch. Damage in expressing payment when taking my time to review information. Port charlotte Internet Author: Port charlotte, Florida On-Line Business: Cricket Internet

May 14 2016
Subco.Inc sent me Time Magazine that i did not order. I did not order any magazines. I contacted Time Magazine as well. Fresno California Author: Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco.Inc Fresno, California

May 13 2016
Concentrix Corporation HAS NO Integrity September I was hired by this company to work for at the time Turbo Tax Freemont CA Author: Griffin, Georgia Work at Home Business: Concentrix Corporation Nationwide

May 13 2016
American Academy of Pinctest American Academy of Pinctest day they are accredited in all 50 states but they are not! A waste of time and money. I cannot get into any college that I need for my career. miami Florida Author: pasadena, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Pinctest

May 13 2016
Prosper Lending Don't Waste Your Time San Francisco California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Loans: Prosper Lending San Francisco, California

May 13 2016
Smart Stylist Salon I went on May 12, 2916 to get a haircut at 11:00 AM an d no one was there. I took pictures for proof that it wasn't open. Hickory Creek Texas Time Machine? Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Stylist Salon Hickory Creek, Texas

May 13 2016
Catamaran OptumRx of Ohio Run around every time you call Author: Dayton, Ohio Mail Order Services: Catamaran OH

May 12 2016
My Lineage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: My Lineage, Inc customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with My Lineage, Inc.. My Lineage's commitment to customer satisfaction. “Extremely important to honor and support our troops. Helping today's warriors find a link to their ancestors is something we take great pride in”. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business servoce.
Author: San Diego, California Personal Services: My Lineage, Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Mission Statement: 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time – Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain. San Diego, California

May 12 2016
Netspend,  I had money takin from my card around the time of 4:30am, and was told netspend would contact me of getting my money/31.00. Would like to know what happen to my money, netspend has sent me a new card, but haven;t return the money when netspend releasted is to some company. It happon in the early morning of this month, and i would like to have my money back please. you may even contact me by email monroe Louisiana Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

May 12 2016
Ashland Elks 944 Poker Club that do Charity fundraisers withheld money from senior charity to drive them away, constant harassment and discrimination against volunteers with disabilities, and lots emails used as an attack against members with constant insults by leaders to form a mob group to drive away paying members in Ashland Oregon Oregon State Elks Association voting are corrupt Author: Ashland, Oregon Non-Profit Charities: Ashland Elks 944 Ashland, Oregon

May 12 2016
Dr. Timothy Justin Gillenwater and LAC USC Don't waste your time there, especially with him Los Angeles California SOOO Author: los angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Timothy Justin Gillenwater and LAC USC Los Angeles, California

May 11 2016
She'll Gas station Carl or Andrea Security to go test drive a vehicle that I was trying to purchase Brooklyn New York
Shell gas station Author: brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Shell Gas station Brooklyn , New York

May 11 2016
WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM I have never heard of this company but they still managed to steal 9.33 from my bank account on march 28, 2016. I plan to file a report with the FBI on them for internet fraud. This is the second time they have hit me. Last time it was one of my credit ca New Toys Zone Stole Money From Me unknown South Carolina
Author: Morrisonville, New York Credit Card Fraud: WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM Internet