Your Search | drive time

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by: implementing excellent customer service and honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Real Michael Creek (Part 5) Author: Bellevue, Washington Jessica Horton & Associates Internet

Aug 27 2015
cash advance us they call from the first number and tell you that you are picked from the federal government to receive a 9000.00 grant and tell you to call the second number to claim it. then it costs you 200.00 to process the grant. so don't waste your time calling or listening to them at all Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Cash Services: cash advance us

Aug 26 2015
Instinct (Caleb Simms) I was promised I would make what I sell or $500 a week, whatever is more. I have the paper in writing. this was about a year ago, I believe in August. I kept asking for him to do my tax forms and after the third time and a week of work he admitted I was running my own business and wasn't employed by instinct. I made $42 for the week. I was asked to walk into businesses, where it's I legal to do and didn't even make up half a week's gas money. It's a complete scam and I hope they all get jailed for what they are doing. centennial Colorado Author: Cedar falls, Iowa Employers: Instinct (Caleb Simms) centennial , Colorado

Aug 26 2015
Augustine homes at Colonial Forge Augustine's Homes = Big time crooks Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Homeowner Associations: Augustine homes at Colonial Forge Stafford, Virginia

Aug 25 2015
MG Direct LLC-Tiffany Mobillo Sold defective steam mop. worked ONE TIME would not turn on again. Lodi New Jersey Author: Rockport, Maine Appliances: MG Direct LLC Lodi, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Drive Today USA sold a lemon Birmingham Alabama Author: Hueytown, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Today USA Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
COCONUT CREEK GARAGE DOOR REPAIR ITZHAK MANSUR NIGHTMARE COMPANY-DELAYS-EXCUSES-LIES-BROKEN PROMISES-UNRELIABLE-NEVER ON TIME FT. LAUDERDALE Florida
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Garage Door Companies: COCONUT CREEK GARAGE DOOR REPAIR FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Ashley Furniture / Montage Warranty Scam. Lie. Waste of time. Careless. Plano Texas Author: Carrolton, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture / Montage Warranty Plano, Texas

Aug 25 2015
National Auto Divison Called me telling me my vehicle extended warranty had expired and trying to sell me another one. Mine had not expired but I spent time and energy making sure. THIS IS A SCAM! Howell New Jersey Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Warranty: National Auto Divison Howell, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
Fun Time Vacations First Select TravelThe Travel Center Bait and Switch Runaround Blame Game Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lemoore, California Travel Services: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 25 2015
MOORINGLAND.INFO , JULIAN HATSWELL FREEHOLD MOORING LAND KENT, MOORING LAND KENT,MOORING LAND MAIDSTONE LAND SCAM, BAIT ADVERTISING. MR HATSWELL IS ADVERTISING LAND IN MAIDSTONE KENT FOR £1000 PER METRE , ONCE THAT HOOKS YOU IN HE RAISES THE PRICE TO £1,300 -£2000. PLEASE STAY AWAY. TIME WASTER. London Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Real Estate Services: WWW.MOORINGLAND.INFO Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
lease finance group llc summitt corp. signed 3yr lease 2009, cancelled in feb,2015. summit corp sending threatening letters for $749 and lfg kept on billing me for monthley lease on the machine which is obsolete and in their possession. left several messages for cancellation and never got a response. Got hold of one of the individuals he did not give his name and said let me transfer you to cancellation and this time i could not leave a message as the answering machine was full chicago Illinois Author: lancaster, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: lease finance group llc chicago, Illinois

Aug 24 2015
James extension 1624 Frank, James' supervisor extension 1604MultiplanSubsidiary ,as I was told, of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas Lied to in order to sell a plan, Plan only offered for a short time, Frank said his wife was on this plan, screwy wording used by both salesmen Florida Author: Cullman, Alabama Health Insurance: James extension 1624 New York, New York

Aug 24 2015
ON TIME GARAGE DOOR RIDE AWAY SERVICES INC, ITZHAK MANSUR PRESIDENT RIPPED US OFF $6365.00-NEVER ON TIME-LIES-DELAYS-EXCUSES-BROKEN PROMISES-CROOKS HALLANDALE BEACH FLORIDA Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Building Products: ON TIME GARAGE DOOR Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
orlando kia north Fraudulant promises longwood Internet They Run These SUCKER ADS All The Time! Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Dealers: orlando kia north Internet

Aug 23 2015
Kolhs I made a payment on the date before the cut off time and was assisted a late fee as well as a higher monthly payment. The late fee was reversed,the higher monthly fee still stand . Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Kolhs Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection ;one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is not a customer Author: Texas Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection Trevose, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2015
Auto-drive 1 just will not honor my warrenty.  Massachusetts Author: west yarmouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Auto-Drive 1 east sandwich, Massachusetts

Aug 22 2015
Portfolio Recovery Associates refuse to validate debt and try to collect time-barred debt Norfolk Virginia re: Right But Wrong Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 22 2015
ICS Merrill - EMSI Management Services EMSI ICS Merrill is the worst company EVER!!! Newark, New Jersey You are obviously a shill for the cmpany Author: , New Jersey Employees: ICS Merrill - EMSI Management Services Newark, New Jersey

Aug 22 2015
InstantCarOffer.com Peddle.com Though I actually didn't get ripped off financially, they ripped me off of my time inputting everything into their website and the calls I made to them and the time I waited on hold! All to learn that they are cloaked as an establishment that will do business fair, right from the get go on the website! If you have a current vehicle for sale and list it with them they will make you an offer instantly but don't expect even close to what it is valued at! Nationwide Author: Hartland, Michigan Questionable Activities: InstantCarOffer.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
Name brand jeans Levis for less or Allen Nolen I ordered 3 pair of 550 relaxed jeans then it told me to pick the color I wanted so I picked all same color. So when I got them I had 3 different colors and looked used . When I contacted name brand jeans/levis for less Allen Nolen responded that I get what color they send because they are cheap and to shop at a store next time. So why ask me what color I wanted if I get whatever they want to send Charlestown Indiana Author: Jackson , Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Name brand jeans Internet

Aug 22 2015
Centurylink Century link Not willing to maintain service in reasonable time Flagstaff Arizona Author: Arizona Internet Service Providers: Centurylink

Aug 21 2015
spritualhealingmethod.com anna summers asked 175.00 dollars for reading told to call at a certain time and never asneed her phone dallas texas Author: miami, Florida Liars: spritualhealingmethod.com Internet