Your Search | drive time

Apr 28 2016
Natalie Fournier makjonesk33@aol.com Almost ripped off by imposter, but caught it in time... Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Questionable Activities: Natalie Fournier Internet

Apr 28 2016
Hotwire First time using Hotwire, definitely last!!! internet Internet Author: Coral Springs, Florida Travel Agencies: Hotwire Internet

Apr 28 2016
Best western I booked a room and was giving non smoking when I smoke do I went out of music way to go out side to smoke and in the morning was told it smelled like smoke and my deposit was kept it's the second time hear and I didn't smoke West covina California Author: Walnut, California Hotel: Best western West covina, California

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
... Author: Zrenjanin, Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. St Louis, Missouri

Apr 27 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Right Choice Pools & Spas ia a family business dedicated to customer satisfaction. Right Choice Pools strives to be 100% transparent with clients, offering very detailed proposal specifications as well as matching contracts to make sure the customer knows exactly what included in their custom pool. Right Choice Pools strongly feels an educated customer is the key factor to making a smart decision. Right Choice Pools always gives clients a copy of the purchase agreement at the very 1st appointment in order to give clients the time they need to review & prepare any questions that may arise.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida Swimming Pool Contractor’s License, custom pool builder, building residental swimming pools & remodels both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas has over 15 years combined experience in the swimming pool industry & over 50 years of experience in the constructio Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 27 2016
Student Loan Relief Department Manhattan Beach Venture, LLC I was contacted by a rep from The Student Loan Relief Department and was caught at a depressing time in my life. Eagle Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Trade Schools: Student Loan Relief Department Nationwide

33, Report #1302072

Apr 26 2016
Two Guys and a Truck Mike- Answers all callsDaryl-Lead ManTyler-a hard worker They did not show at time agreed, I called and was told that another guy was coming, They didn't have a Truck, I had to prepay so they could reserve a truck, They only got a very small trailer for One Hour, They used their personal Pickup Truck, They did not have any tarps or blankets, It Rained on all my furniture and TV Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Moving Companies: Two Guys and a Truck Newport News, Virginia

34, Report #1302046

Apr 26 2016
BMI Elite: Marc Rifkin and or BMI Elite or BMIElite.com BMIElite.com Alleged List of 68,196 Gun owners with only 900 opens offering free range time. Boca Raton Florida
Author: centennial, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: BMI Elite Boca Raton, Dist of Columbia

35, Report #1301917

Apr 26 2016
UNC Student Stores University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Student Stores. Refused to exchange a cap and gown for a different size because the package was opened but no refund policy was provided at the time of sale and I was told I could exchange any items if there was a problem. Chapel Hill North Carolina UNC Stores No Exchange policy for expensive cap and gowns Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Clothing Stores: UNC Student Stores Chapel Hill, North Carolina

36, Report #1301921

Apr 26 2016
Rite Away Services Poor Service, Unreliable, No Show, Wasted of Time and Money Riverside California Author: Yorba Linda, California Maintenance Companies: Rite Away Services Riverside, California

Apr 26 2016
Aaron's store location Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 threatening me with legal action, stopping at my home several time per week, calling several time a day fitchburg Nationwide Author: fitchburg , Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Fun time vacation Avalon Ultimate excursions Company called Ultimate Excursions solicited us for a timeshare presentation with a gift of a free cruise Scam!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Reply Author: California Cruises: Fun time vacation Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Evvo I bought a Jeep 7 months ago and they won't send a title. I searched the vin and it looks like there is a lean on MY brand new jeeps title. So I have a 50,000.00 Jeep that I can't tag to drive Houston i bought one in feb 2 2016 no title yet Author: Cherryvale, Kansas Auto Dealers: Elite custom 4x4

Apr 25 2016
dopeurbanwear.com / I ordered some products and never received them, I've tried to communicate plenty of time but they never responded. Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Clothing Stores: dopeurbanwear.com / Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Natural Creations in Rock and Water—Casey Castillo, owner: Cost and time overruns and the work was never completed Work has been completed satisfactorily Author: Lynnwood, Washington Pool Builders: Natural Creations in Rock and Water Renton, Washington

Apr 24 2016
HVH Transpotation HVH Bad owner ops, please do not apply for any driving job for HVH, I was working there, they haven you work so hard cheating your logs and everything, and then when time to pay you, you'll suffer to get pay, payroll name's Sandy and Stacey, plus the VP Collin, and they Dispatch Conner, bad bad company to put you truck to work, please go some where you not going to be suffer. I have to hire a lawyer to get my money before they released it. sorry company, you never make money on $.91 cent miles really, champ change J J T Henderson Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Trucking Companies: HVH Transpotation Henderson, Colorado

Apr 24 2016
JTS Auto dealership, ripoff, used car, lemon, illegal inspections Plaistow New Hampshire Yep...Typical Response! Author: Livermore Falls, Maine Auto Dealers: JTS Auto Plaistow, New Hampshire

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Dr. glover Voodoo shop.com Dr Glover, is a dishonest person. Takes your money alone with your trust. In a time of desperation and emotional pain. I went to him New Orleans Internet You have got to be kidding Author: Birmingham , Alabama Cult Organizations: Dr. glover Voodoo shop.com Internet

Apr 23 2016
Cardplayer poker NLOP CARDPLAYER POKER IS A JOKE...lol only the weakest hands win on here like 90% of th time..and usually on the river Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: Cardplayer poker Internet

Apr 23 2016
RDM Automotive Run down motors They wasted my time they're playing games they were five to charge me but every time they would work on a deal it would be different than the one before they were charge me a ridiculous amount of interest rate Took forever to run my credit I don't like did they run it a few times.as a result of my score getting lower Planatation Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Dealers: RDM Automotive

Apr 23 2016
Macys.com Macy's Department Store I purchased a bathing suit onnline at Macys.com for 165.00. I returned the bathing suit within the allotted time frame. I received an email stating my return was in progress. Three weeks later I received a GIFT CARD in the mail, not a refund to my credit card. internet Nationwide Author: Oldsmar, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macys.com Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Rate Genius Total Waste of Time! Austin Texas Author: Lanahm, Maryland Car Financing: Rate Genius Austin, Texas