DRIVE TIME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: drive time
There may be more specific results for "drive time"
For more specific results for "drive time"
Showing 26-50 of 131,064 Found Reports For more specific results for "drive time"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Diggy pod Advertised commitment to quality but does not deliver Tecumseh Michigan
In response to this customer's complaint Author: south lake tahoe, California Printing & Copy Services: Diggy pod Tecumseh, Michigan

Aug 19 2017
YS Cream Purest Cancelled order within time limit, billed by a different company. Internet Author: Lee, New Hampshire Skin Care: YS Cream Internet

Aug 18 2017
Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer Charge my credit card before time given to me to use product and see if I liked it! Internet Author: Brownwood, Texas Computer Fraud: Skinfresh md and Allurerx-offer

Aug 18 2017
REALSTAR 6550 Glen Erin Drive UNPROFESSIONAL Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Landlords: REALSTAR Mississauga, Ontario

Aug 18 2017
JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Charged my checking account $ 84.75, twice, i did not authorize this... Santa Ana, California I Googled this company Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: JullelSkinCare- lllujenEyeCreme Santa Ana, , California

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Drive now Drive now trucks, buy here pay here,  Sold a lemon Bennettsville South Carolina Author: Blenheim, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive now Bennettsville , South Carolina

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Shaun Smith says i owe money and is threatening me with a lawsuit and possible jail time Internet Sounds like a scammer to me Author: Titusville, Florida Bad Check Writers: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Fantom drives Rip off on 4TB hard drive Outdated driver spent $400 for it California
Author: Muskegon , Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: Fantom drives Internet

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Okinus financial Okinus ripped me off Pelham Georgia You had plenty of time to correct the error Author: Georgia Appliances: Okinus financial Pelham, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Seekverify.com They tricked me of saying a free trial for 1$ and checking my account it ended up to 14.95 cents the same day and time a signed up . Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Websites: Seekverify.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage gouging Knoxville Tennessee Interest Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Saivian Saivian is a RIPOFF!!! SCAM!!!My family and friends signed up with saivian who mislead us and we lost $3000 all together in memebership fees. I hope these aholes go to jail for a long time. 20% cash back will take 2 to 3 months, until then you have to pa WARNING!!! SAIVIAN IS A SCAM!!!! Calm down! :] Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Saivian Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide