Your Search | drive time

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
Travel Center, JP Travel, Fun Time Reservations Took $706.00 from me and a friend for various travel arrangments and are asking for more money, changing plans. Clarksburg Maryland Author: Fort Myers, Florida Travel Services: Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 20 2016
Titan LED Brian Hennessy CEO, John Ruscigno VP, Tom Ristau, secretary, Deborah Hennessy, Sales Rep Titan LED is BIG TIME fraudster Company!!!! Never do business with them!! Simi Valley, CA 93063 California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Titan LED Simi Valley, CA 93063, California

Sep 20 2016
ZM Cars The company sold me car with faulty injectors, saying it's all good and ready to drive Leicester Leicestershire
Author: Leicester, Other Auto Dealers: ZM Cars Leicester,

Sep 20 2016
Avast....Fabio T I canced. They said I would get a full refund. They wanted more of an explanation. Gave some kind of time limit to reply. Didn't get back in time. Charged me. AVAST Software s.r.o 140 00 Prague, Czech Republic Internet Author: Paradise , California Unusual Rip-Off: Avast....Fabio T Internet

Netspend Time Warner Cable and Netspend Have Failed to Refund My Money Internet
Author: Arlington, Texas Banks: Netspend Internet

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Quicken Loan There are no soft pulls on credit or at any time in their script where they say this will affect your credit--do you want me to pull or do they mention that their system is actively making a loan package Detroit Nationwide Author: suagr land, Texas Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loan Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Hollywood Kia,Chris Montcello (manager), receptionists. Fraud! Purchased Platinum Warrenty for a pretty penny and first time I need to use it I find out I paid for something that doesn't exist. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Blane Curry Beware of Risk Stategies Company!! Big Time Fraud. Thousand Oaks California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Thousand Oaks, California

Sep 19 2016
Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Steve McKay, Nathan Blanco,Constance Harper, Dereck Cruz, Tom Moreno They say they buy your time share, but it is a scam. I lost $8800. Denver Colorado Author: Los Altos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Denver, Colorado

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
legitpainmeds.com legitpainmeds.com/ I as an stupid sent money to costa rica to some one named JESSIKA ANDREA CENTENO VILLALOBOS and I was supposed to received some medication, for a time of 6 weeks I was told I will get my medicine, and till this moment some one name Michael is just giving me excuses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... San Jose Costa Rica. Internet Author: GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Promosynthesis Scammers, Liars, & Time Wasters Eden Prairie Minnesota
Author: Denver, Colorado Corrupt Companies: Promosynthesis Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 17 2016
The Rose Solution LLC do not pay for merchandises (flowers) then do not respond to email, call, attorney letter for they know it's small claim court will waste time and money Deerfield Beach Nationwide Author: Millburn, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: The Rose Solution LLC Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM SPECTRUM BEWARE CHEATED OUT OF $300 GIFT CARD REWARD I got the $300 Author: la palma, California TV News Satiations: TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM

Sep 16 2016
PA Auto Select - Michael Homaijani Sold me a bad car with blow turbos and i cannt drive it Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Lewes, Delaware Auto Dealers: PA Auto Select Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2016
Truewireless,  I wanted to add more time to my Lifeline cell phone,they told me it would be a extra 5.00,today I am being told that I owe almost 47.00,thats a long way from 6.40 Oklahoma City,Okla Oklahoma Author: Walters , Oklahoma Telephone Companies: Truewireless Oklahoma

Sep 15 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. FindMyCompany.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Sep 15 2016
World Class Gataways Time share ripoff Conroe Texas Author: Stockton, California Timeshare Rentals: World Class Gataways Conroe, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Healthy Greens Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial, return at any time Scan Santa Ana California Author: Ellensburg, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Greens Santa Ana, California

5 Towns Drive are complete scammers! Inwood New York