Your Search | drive time

Oct 15 2016
Progressive learning corp I sold nothing but an encyclopedia of books for thousands of dollars books I could aber collared provided in a free library mind is nothing like what they promised me they said it was help from kindergarten till higschool and is a program that even is actualisado with what LAUSD is teaching at this time as my math Nationwide Author: Canoga park ca , California Corrupt Companies: Progressive learning corp Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
BestRentalsInJersey NJRENTALS,, GardenstateRentals,NJRentalManagement,LLC THIEF, SCAMMER, DO NOT WAISTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY Newark New Jersey Fake Complaint, By a Competitor Author: BLOOMFIELD, New Jersey Realtors: BestRentalsInJersey Newark, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
Consent Targeted Marketing a.k.a. Permission Based Emailing a.k.a. Opt In Marketing a.k.a. Online Opt In Marketing Scam, Fraud, Total Waste of Time and Money Internet
Author: Seattle , Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Agencies: Consent Targeted Marketing Internet

Oct 14 2016
Verifico / Wizely Finance SCAM DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY Los Angeles California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Financial Services: Verifico Los Angeles, California

Oct 13 2016
Time Warner Cable Refused to honor an agreement for services which one of their representatives promised on behalf of the company Nationwide Time Warner Cable/Spectrum Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
HANKOOK TIRES Husband has tried twice to get his rebate, they keep claiming it is invalid. Nashville, Tennessee Internet Time Frame... Author: Barboursville, West Virginia Auto Parts: HANKOOK TIRES Internet

Oct 11 2016
Alliance Security NOT WORTH THE STRESS! I have never been so frustrated over something that should offer me piece of mind. I have had an account with Alliance security for sometime now and have been having nothing but the hardest time. Every time you call its a 30 + minute Alliance Security NOT WORTH THE STRESS! Cranston, Rhode Island Nationwide Author: melrose, Massachusetts Home Security: Alliance Security Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
GXI Outdoor Power Bought Beast 54 Lawn Mower 1 year and 5 months ago and it has broken down three times and sat waiting for repairs for more than a year total down time Clayton North Carolina Author: Dryden, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Clayton, North Carolina

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Oct 10 2016
Delaware River Gallery aka Dale Woodward Yardley, Pennsylvania Author: Not At Liberty to Disclose at the Time (Will Supplement Later), Other Antiques & Second-hand: Delaware River Gallery Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2016
Lead Transfer System Lead Transfer System Pvt Ltd (LTS) This company has been ripping people off for quite some time now and it's about time they're stopped. India Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Loan Modification: Lead Transfer System Internet

Oct 10 2016
Greenwave Truck Stop employees need to be trained every time I have been in there to get a cash advance for fleet or a efs check none of them have known what to do and on the advance they say I don't have the money on there when I know it's there so I end up having to go all the way to lawnville rd.  westal internet Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Food Stores: Greenwave Truck Stop Internet

Oct 10 2016
10:56 AM Secure Data Rescue Sent me a free shipping label for the cheapest service and lost my hard drive Internet Cheap Service Is An Extension of Secure Data Rescue Author: Houston, Alabama Computer Fraud: Internet

Oct 08 2016
Bligidy - Ken Rose Bligidy - Ken Rose469-734-2023 Auto Repair Service Kennith Rose claimed to be able to recalibrate/repair dash board. Do not waste your time and money with him Grand Prairie nationwide Author: Irving , Texas Auto Repair Service: Bligidy - Ken Rose Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Harbor Freight Knoxville TN nice way to treat a long time customer Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: Harbor Freight Knoxville TN Knoxville, Tennessee

Oct 07 2016
Blount County tree service Jeff Nugent I worked for Blount County tree service, they owed me $270 for working, when it was time to pay he gave me a check for $27. Then I told him I would call the BBB, he wants to to call me and try with his old self to threaten someone. What a joke you are Jeff! Lol!! Maryville Tennessee Author: MARYVILLE, Tennessee Small Business Services: Blount County tree service Maryville , Tennessee
44, Report #1332079

Oct 07 2016
S & M Automotive S & M Automotive, Wendy Diane Stell, Lisa Lynn Maxon, dba S & M Automotive automotive repair masquerades, smashed car during test drive, attempted to steal from me afterwards, Joshua Nationwide Author: , Auto Repair Service: S & M Automotive Nationwide
45, Report #1332039

Oct 07 2016
Combine Insurance Once I filed my claim for my heart attack, the amount of time it took and final, they said because I did not have a bypass, I was denied the claim. Scranton Pennsylvania A pre-existing... Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia Health Insurance: Combine Insurance

Oct 06 2016
Slots Inferno Refuses to pay winnings by giving the same lame excuse time after time Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Cross-Border Scams: Slots Inferno Internet

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
12:39 PM Smokers mall False tracking #'s, time delays, no refund Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Smoke Shops: Internet

Oct 05 2016
tracfone I purchased a refurbished phone and minutes online in july 2016. I didn't use all of the minutes and the service was soposed to be active until 09/04/16, all of a sudden the phone wouldn't work in august. I contacted tracfone by phone several times and they put me on hold for long periods of time.  miami Florida Author: farmington, Maine Questionable Activities: tracfone miami, Florida