Your Search | drive time

Jan 29 2016
Hewlett Packard HP support, Smart Friend Useless waste of Time and Money Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Help Desk: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
YourDjDrops.com Seth G Rip off. This company accepted payment for a design product but never delievered product within advertised time frame of 72 hours. Inquires were met with silence. Also a refund doesn't seem forthcoming even after formal requests for one. Suffice to say that their only method of communication is email...so customer service is limited to when they conveniently choose to respond...which in most cases are an inconvenience to the customer. Online based. Internet
Author: Maumee, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: YourDjDrops.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet Waste of time & money Internet Bad employees...... Author: , Advertising / Deceptive: Doppler Internet Internet

Jan 29 2016
Business Pro Designs, aka BPD, Business Pro Technologies, aka Limtex Technologies, Takes money, does bad service in huge time and disappears Kolkata India
Author: Beer Yaakov, Alabama Programmers: Business Pro Designs Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Drive time Nationwide Author: Defuniak Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive time Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Clubwhitesmile sent a message thru Yahtzee came for a chance to win Iphone 6 said my credit card would only be charged $1.99 to wn opportunity to enter draw. Apparently in the fine print, it says for some period of time my credit card will b charged $119 per month. I caught this on month 2 and now they are telling me my card will be charged for longer Internet Author: Brampton, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa California Martha Gonzales, Erin Doyle and Darlene Nunez I hired this company to take care of my tax situation. Nicole who was an atty who worked there was my attorney she was excellent. We communicated all the time. All of a sudden, communications ceased. I had no ideal that Nicole had terminated her relationship with this company.. So for months my case apparently set idle. No one contacted me to let me know. I requested a refund. Costa Mesa California We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa Ca. Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
GRAY & FARRAR, DISHONEST, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!! LONDON LONDON Author: LONDON, Liars: GRAY & FARRAR LONDON, Other

Jan 28 2016
KAIKU CARD HOLDER SERVICES The company is a complete fraud I opened up a dispute on the 13th of january of 2016 I was told I would be eligible for a provisional credit within the 10 business time frame and they will send out the dispute forms  California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: KAIKU CARD HOLDER SERVICES Internet

Jan 27 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: USHUD.com has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since inception. USHUD has learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Senseless Author: iowa city, Iowa Realtors: ALLHUD.COM,USHUD.COM Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 27 2016
Ray Roofing & Painting This is a fake business, who promised us no more leaks, which was a lie, he ignores my calls to come out and fix roof. Waste of my money and time El Centro, California Author: coachella, California Roofing Companies: Ray Roofing & Painting El Centro, California

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 27 2016
Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Real Estate Services: georgiahud.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 27 2016
MCD Financial Systems Huey Smith, Jr. Michelle Wheeler I turned over hundreds of thousands of dollars in accounts these guys and they collected 20% of the debt and I didn't get a time from them. They should be put in jail for theft. Longview Texas
Author: Longview, Texas Collection Agencies: MCD Financial Systems Longview, Texas

Jan 27 2016
BRIC Group REVIEW: BRIC Group; a global organization that meets the needs of its clients at a local level. BRIC GROUP expanded to operate out of five global offices to be convenient to their clients. BRIC Groups objective is to keep this local perspective when building relationships with our clients. *UPDATE: BRIC Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BRIC Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
History of the project Author: Nottingham. England, Other Sales People: Bric-Investments.The Coral Lake And Beach Resort. Sam Rogers. Dees Poppeliers Puerto Banus Spain. UK., Other

Jan 27 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: USHUD.com has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since our inception. What we have learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gilroy, California Bait-and-Switch: USHUD.com Annapolis, Maryland

Author: Delray Beach, Florida Financial Services: USHUD.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 26 2016
USAA Savings Bank Terrible Customer Service - Incompetent Management Nationwide Timeline - Amended Author: San Diego, California Banks: USAA Savings Bank Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
I am being charged for a service I have canceled and now they are chargeing my account 35.00 and again 22.86 and 1.00 all in the same day this is not how a so called free trial works I used it one time then cancelled it and after doing so my account was charged now it's over drawn how do I get this money back now Internet Author: Heyburn , Idaho Consumer Services: instantchkmate Internet

Jan 26 2016
Ventas Riviera Maya, S, A. de C. V. Time Share purchased from them and they were supposed to get us out of the old time share Puerto Vallarta Author: Carlsbad, California Timeshare Rentals: Ventas Riviera Maya, S, A. de C. V. Puerto Vallarta,

Jan 26 2016
Gateway Energy For 4 years I was unwittingly (and stupidly) switched from a fixed rate to a variable rate. I was paying double the O&R rate, and I was unemployed for at least a year during that time period. I filed a complaint with NY Public Commission, which was a waste of time. Internet Author: Monsey, New York Utility Companies: Gateway Energy Internet

Jan 26 2016
Sincere Apologies Author: Saint Augustine , Florida Realtors: USHUD.COM Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 26 2016
CARS Protection Plus I havd a car warranty with this company, it does not pay for covered parts, there are so many stipulations involved so that they don't havee to cover the parts for car, my car has been in the repair shop for 8 days, they will only covre 25.00 for the rental car, stating, they only cover 8.8 hrs which is the amount of time it takes to repair the transmission...Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Murrysbille, Pennsylvania

Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: USHUD.COM Internet

50, Report #1220139

Jan 26 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: LocalSearchForDentists.com