DRIVE TIME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: drive time
There may be more specific results for "drive time"
For more specific results for "drive time"
Showing 26-50 of 24,449 Found Reports For more specific results for "drive time"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 11 2017
Shaver & Time World EXTREME VERBAL ABUSE IN PUBLIC Redford Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Customer: Shaver & Time World Redford, Michigan

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 10 2017
Derma Genetix charges you a $25.50 return fee which is not mentioned in ad . rude and impatient response from supervisor and on hold a long time St Petersburg Florida trial cosmetics return issue Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Derma Genetix St Petersburg , Florida

May 09 2017
Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources HR Consulting and Business Psychologist Time Wasted, incompetence, unreliable,alcoholic, Arrived very late to meeting drunk, irresponsible,Google Gary Dumais, incompetent psychologist, alcoholic psychologist, drunkard Philadelphia Nationwide
NOTICE Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources Nationwide

May 09 2017
Prestige Payment Systems Deceptive Fraud Money Stealers Killing One Small Business At A TIme Washington Nationwide Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Prestige Payment Systems Nationwide

May 09 2017
LoanDepot.com Loan Depot, Not Home Depot Wasted my F*g time Foothill Ranch Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills , California Mortgage Companies: LoanDepot.com Nationwide

May 09 2017
MARK VAN d**e VAN d**e CONSULTING VAN d**e BROTHERS, LLC ez.com/webuyhouses Sell House Fast Arizona EMPTY CONTRACT, NO MONEY, WASTE OF YOUR TIME, SCAMMERS Scottsdale Arizona Author: tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: MARK VAN DYKE Scottsdale, Arizona

May 08 2017
seoclerks.com ionicware.com Ionicware, Inc Rude and lazy adminstrators and moderators. I have been ripped off dozen of time by so called sellers P.O. Box 1290 Flat Rock NC 28731-9607 Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: seoclerks.com Internet

35, Report #1371953

May 08 2017
xpressary.com THE AMAZING ROLLER KNIFE. Buy 3 Get FREE Shipping! Save 50% Off Today!!! I ordered this from the facebook link ,,, they took the money and never delivered the product. I have contacted them several time and they never take care of the issue los angeles California
Author: plain city, Ohio Kitchens: xpressary.com California

May 07 2017
digioex this is a binary shows you make lots of profit and put bunos on your acct. every time you deposit without being ask you . st vincent digioex.com Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: digioex Internet

May 07 2017
A&J transport Wouldn't fix anything says make do with what you got spend More Time waiting on loads Kansas city Kansas Author: Oak Grove, Missouri Local Transportation: A&J transport Kansas city, Kansas

May 07 2017
Sleepys Firm Mattress Mattress Marshalls, Inc, 1-888-449-5944www.mattressmarshals.comP.O. Box 670727 Coral Springs Florida 33067-0727Mattress Firm Mechanicsburg (Same as Sleepy's) 2-time Lumpy, Bumpy, non-supporting mattresses, I'm disgusted, disappointed, frustrated, and inconvenienced! Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Mattress Stores: Sleepys Firm Mattress Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Roberto Ligresti Photography Waste of money and time New York New York
Photographer is a loser Author: Alabama Photography: Roberto Ligresti Photography New York, New York

May 06 2017
Excelerate leasing llc Ownatruck Not a professional experience/ waste of time/predatory practices Indianapolis Indiana
Author: McDonough, Georgia Trucking Companies: Excelerate leasing llc Indianapolis , Indiana

May 06 2017
Capitol Mortgage Services of Texas Won't/refuse to apply payments made on time Internet Author: Tennessee Colony, Texas Mortgage Companies: Capitol Mortgage Services of Texas Internet

May 06 2017
Quote Wizard Waste of Time and Money - Completely Useless Service Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Quote Wizard Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

May 05 2017
GDD Logo Design Trust Logo Design I asked for a simple logo design - even sent visual suggestions of what I was looking for. After one week, they have sent me 5 logos that LOOK nothing like what I have asked for and they keep stalling. They sent me the same logos twice in a row - even after I said - NO. They are a total scam shop. My 10 year old can do better than what they are producing. I don't want anyone else falling into their bullshit trap of 1 day turnaround, money back guaranteed. They won't refund my money - unless I wait 90 days and I am still unhappy. No one has time for this. Horrible experience. Seattle, WA Internet Author: Lakewood, Colorado Small Business Services: GDD Logo Design Internet

May 04 2017
Spectrum Cable Time Warner Cable, TWC, Rating F for Quality! Florence Kentucky Really?? Author: florence, Kentucky Cable TV: Spectrum Cable

May 04 2017
Zoomlocate.com You sign up and nothing happens except you loose a buck! This is their scam, a buck at a time! Mountain View California Author: Rosamond, California Credit Card Fraud: Zoomlocate.com Mountain View, California

May 04 2017
Repairsurge.com repair surge auto repair manual . repair surge llc they claim to have information to repair vehicles when they dont have it they also claim they would issue a refund but instead they game me the run around kept doing tricks so i would believe they had and , even sent me to a library website where after wasting time i didnt find any information to repair my car.  Internet Author: Sarasota, Auto Repair Service: Repairsurge.com Internet

May 04 2017
watch repair usa total rip off and waste of time Rockville Center, New York Author: Milford, Connecticut On-Line Business: watch repair usa Internet

May 04 2017
Just dreams Honolulu Hawaii time share Ocean breeze This is a time share co. Complete rip off we signed their contract had three days to counsel call the second day they would not let us out of the contract not it is reported as a bad debt on our credit Just dreams or ocean breeze llc Hawaii Author: Beckley , West Virginia Resorts: Just dreams Honolulu Hawaii time share Hawaii