Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

drivetime aka ugly duckling complaint

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Adam Leitman Bailey Fraud, misrepresetation,incompetent,liars New York, New York Notice Author: Bronx, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Adam Leitman Bailey New York, New York

Mar 22 2017
Sign Co. AKA Elaine Roach Theft of product/services Anaheim California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Sign Co. Anaheim , California

Mar 20 2017
Businesspartners.com aka Greg Berman, Real Estate Developer Full scale scam to get you to subscribe for $49/mo. - fraudulent postings of investors & partners types Boca Raton Florida Author: Naples , Florida Financial Services: Businesspartners.com Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Salvato Electric aka Bobby Salvato Electrician submits fake permit, work not to code N. Billerica Massachusetts Author: Revere, Massachusetts Building Services: Salvato Electric N. Billerica, Massachusetts

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Anti wrinkle skin care skin care free tial offer scams Skin Care Free Trials – Good, Bad & Ugly?You don’t have to look very long or hard online to find a “fantastic free trial sample offer” for skin care creams, serums, moisturizers, eye gels, foams, cleansers, masks, anti- Face cream. Anti aging cream. Beauty Internet Author: Lake city, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Anti wrinkle skin care Internet

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 17 2017
Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Aveeno aka Luna Glow aka KATHLEEN WIDMER (((REDACTED))) SKILLMAN, NJ 08558 FREAKEN SCAMMERS SKILLMAN, New Jersey Internet GOOD GRIEF YOUR CLUELESS Author: atlanta, Georgia Home HealthCare: Bait-and-Switch: Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Internet

Mar 17 2017
Sandra Torres AKA Sandra Ruvalcaba She and her colleague promised to get my loan funded if I pay an advance fee of $645 sent to her directly to her banking details Turlock California
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: Sandra Torres Turlock, California

Mar 17 2017
Effective Immediately PR Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Effective Immediately PR is dedicated to total artist satisfaction, taking a holistic approach to developing artists from the ground up. *UPDATE: Effective Immediately PR pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Effective Immediately PR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
2nd Confirmation Author: California Media: Effective Immediately Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Effective Immediately PR’s mission to discover, support, make a difference for emerging artists. Effective Immediately PR is at the forefront of the ever-changing music industry taking a customized, integrated and holistic approach to marketing independent artists. Effective Immediately PR is headquartered in both New York City & Los Angeles. Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar i feel that i want to die, he took my money and my hope away , now i don't know what to do , he took all my life savings. can some one help me please. irvine , California
File a complaint Author: santa ana, California Kalantar law sam kalantar, siamack sam kalantar irvine, California

12, Report #1362020

Mar 15 2017
SPECTRUM CABLE TIME WARNER CABLE AKA CHARTER CABLE SPECTRUM THREATENS DISABLED PERSONS & EXTORTS SENIOR CITIZENS Los Angeles California Nationwide Wrong Author: W. Hlwd., California Miscellaneous Companies: SPECTRUM CABLE Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Narconon Freedom Center Josh Sowers, aka Vegas ( director) Stephen trouthere intake coordinator False treatment staff takes your money leaves family member on streets. Albion MI Michigan Author: Bedford, Indiana Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Narconon Freedom Center Albion MI, Michigan

NETcinity Shawn Whitson MLM Scam Sulpher Springs Texas
Gene London/Savar is a lying crook Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity Sulpher Springs, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Jeremy Acosta aka Mini Pig World Sells underage, sick, & unweaned piglets that don't stay mini like he claims Unknown he lies Nationwide
Author: Florida Animal Abuse: Www.MiniPigWorld.com Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Aragon Investments LLC -DBA- “We Buy Ugly Homes David McLennan swindled My 73 Yedar Old Moms Home Mesa Arizona Get a good real estate attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Aragon Investments LLC -DBA)-“We Buy Ugly Homes Mesa , Arizona

Mar 14 2017
SouthWest Ford, aka Charlie Gilchrist Ford and/or Charlie Gilchrist Southwest Ford No hot air, Service tech left off clamp, We wont charge you for our error, Need new motor Weatherford Texas Author: Azle, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: SouthWest Ford Weatherford, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Andrée AirBnB Host AKA Warm+Cozy Apt nr Dining/Alberta/Bus Breach of Contract to keep money Portland Oregon Author: oakland, California Lodging: Andrée AirBnB Host Portland, Oregon

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
Johnsons Drywall and Co AKA Eugene Johnson STOLE $4400 from our company. Never Showed up for ceiling job after demanding half down. Lakeview Michigan Author: Evart, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Johnsons Drywall and Co Lakeview, Michigan

Mar 12 2017
Ashton Drake Galleries Aka Pathetic Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Ashton Drake Galleries Internet

Mar 12 2017
Blindbid michael Ohare and wife tanya they cheated on me and not paying right for the work or the service provided and always not paying accordingly to centers and with full of excuses like the leads were returned in the crm and i said to him to update it so that centers can view the status and he never does.  he complaints the leads are not good and when the calling data is from him so why should he complain and he hires s people from the Philippines top be viriers and not being honest and centers complaint that he doesnt pay the right amount colorado springs Colorado Author: Mindanao, Alabama Business Consulting: Blindbid colorado springs, Colorado

Mar 12 2017
Theatreland America aka John Elliot Charged more than 3 times ticket price for show London, United Kingdom Author: Lyndonville , New York Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Mar 10 2017
Quantez Gibson aka Chip of Louisville, Kentucky Chip Chips Clothing Royal T's Sabrina Hale Quantez Gibson is a broke convicted felon out of Louisville, Kentucky who tries to peddle in drug dealing and selling escorts for a living. Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Strippers & Dancers: Quantez Gibson aka Chip of Louisville, Kentucky Internet

Mar 09 2017
shark tank asia David Stabile aka Mark Lucas.Aka David Contastino Thief scammer liar thailand Internet Author: bristol , Pennsylvania Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet