Your Search | drivetime aka ugly duckling complaint

Nov 20 2016
Youth Sality AKA Sality Youth Scam to send a sample, then automate a subscription, create extreme difficulty in reversing Lehi Utah Author: The Villages, Florida Home HealthCare: Youth Sality Lehi, Utah

Nov 20 2016
Ches Perkins Guitars aka Northshore Vintage Guitars aka Set-Neck Bait & Switch- Never Refunded Purchase As Promised In Writing Marblehead Massachusetts
Author: Millbrae, California Internet Fraud: Ches Perkins Guitars Marblehead, Massachusetts

Nov 19 2016
EZ TRAVEL LAS VEGAS SCAM AKA WORLD WIDE LAS VEGAS / SHAWN DAVIS & DAVID RUFF David Ruff & Shawn Davis EZ TRAVEL LAS VEGAS SCAM AKA WORLD WIDE LAS VEGAS / SHAWN DAVIS & DAVID RUFF David Ruff & Shawn Davis LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Services: EZ TRAVEL LAS VEGAS SCAM AKA WORLD WIDE LAS VEGAS / SHAWN DAVIS & DAVID RUFF LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Nov 19 2016
The Embroidery Store aka COTTONE MARKETING SERVICES INC aka TES APPAREL Refuses to pay for lost merchandise, zero customer service, arrogant owner that discriminates Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Tailor Shops: The Embroidery Store Irvine, California

Nov 18 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com AKA English bulldog puppies for sale on Facebook SCAMMED OUT OF MY MONEY FRAUD SELLING SICK PUPPIES Miami Florida Internet
Author: SEDRO WOOLLEY, Washington Attorneys General: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Nov 18 2016
DermEssence Nubeauty AKA Nubeauty cancel product same day both co's. sent product out and charged my visa GA Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: DermEssence Internet

Nov 18 2016
esecuritel brightstar protection this is virgin mobiles cell phone insurance program refused to honor my insurance complaint alpharetta Nationwide Author: waianae, Hawaii Cellular Phone Companies: esecuritel brightstar protection Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Sunshine Metrix LLC aka EyeWrinklesGone aka Adele Nouveau Cream Reduces bags under eyes Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Sunshine Metrix LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 17 2016
Criminal Justice Leagal Office Kevin Williams, Criminal Justice Legal Offices received a call at work. Received a complaint about me stating there are 3 allegations against me and a warrant is being issued. Calling from NY but I live in IL. Haven't been to NY in 8 years. Its a robo/rec Criminal Justice Legal Office New York NY Author: Elgin, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Criminal Justice Leagal Office Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Michaelkors-outlet.us aka GRIMM co Fake website they take your money and never send goods..RIPOFF CHINA Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Michaelkors-outlet.us Internet

Nov 15 2016
Senior Health Advisors, aka Brokers Assistance, CEO Rudy Deutschmann lies cheats and steals from sales force Westminster Colorado Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Senior Health Advisors Westminster, Colorado

Nov 14 2016
Beauty Wrinkle- AKA Eyevibe Rip off. False Account. Saint George Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Wrinkle Internet

Nov 14 2016
Devon Glaze aka Trevor Thornton Trevor Thornton (real name) Online Dating Con Artist - POF, Match, Black People Meet Falls Church Virginia Author: Alabama Ex-Boyfriends: Devon Glaze aka Trevor Thornton Falls Church , Virginia

Nov 12 2016
kt communication s inc AKA. http://www.stmichaelsut.org/ rip off for 15 minute call Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: kt communication s inc Internet

Nov 12 2016
5 Seasons Wine aka Vinesse Double Charged my Credit Card on a Friday evening and they are not available until Monday Napa, California Internet Author: Washington Liquor & Wine Stores: 5 Seasons Wine Internet

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Amerihope Alliance Gregory Nordt liars scam criminals thieves fraud loan modification disbarred attorney plantation Florida Gregory Nordt has absolutely been disciplined by the bar! Author: 33301, Florida Loan Modification: Amerihope Alliance plantation, Florida

Nov 11 2016
SP*THEDEALEMPIRE AKA - Angela Sands Took money out of account and now say I don't exist in orders. Internet
Author: North Collins, New York TV Advertisements: SP*THEDEALEMPIRE Internet

Nov 11 2016
GMP Fulfillment aka DermEssence or NuBeauty Fraud Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: GMP Fulfillment Internet

Nov 11 2016
RODNEY THE PRINTER aka MERCHANT SERVICES aka PRINTSHOPNYC SCAM ARTIST-PLACED A $400 ORDER, RECEIVED-AND REFUSES TO PAY!! BROOKLYN New York Author: Bronx, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: RODNEY THE PRINTER BROOKLYN, New York

Nov 10 2016
Bridgecrest aka Go Financial illegal business practices Mesa Arizona Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Bridgecrest Mesa, Arizona

Nov 10 2016
Security First Title Resource SFTR , CP Latouche, Claude Latouche Security First Title Resource aka SFTR are dishonest. They have owed us $400.00 since 2014. Their work is substandard and never on time. They are a liability. Blatantly, they tried forcing us to use their services, as payment. They are brazen. Unfortunately, it is a legal issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Philadelphia Suburban Credit Bureau Minneapolis Minnesota Author: media, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: Security First Title Resource Minnesota

Nov 10 2016
Groupon, Inc. Deceptive Business Chicago, IL Nationwide Groupon resolved issue regarding my complaint Author: Dacula, Georgia Consumer Services: Groupon, Inc. Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Alex Oryan Alex O'ryan aka PhotoretouchMaster, Inc. Aka Alex Ogundiran WARNING!!! He is a Lier, a creep with a lot of offers! Don't do Business with this Guy! WARNING!! Brooklyn NY Internet Author: New York , New York Photography: Alex Oryan Internet

Nov 09 2016
American Ultimate Strippers austrips4u.com , austrips4u.com/ American Ultimate Strippers aka: austrips4u.com * SCAM!! * Ultimate Nationwide LIARS!! Nationwide Author: Marcy, New York Strippers & Dancers: American Ultimate Strippers Nationwide