DRIVETIME AKA UGLY DUCKLING COMPLAINT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: drivetime aka ugly duckling complaint
There may be more reports for "drivetime aka ugly duckling complaint"
For more results perform a general search for "drivetime aka ugly duckling complaint"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 15 2017
NETcinity Shawn Whitson MLM Scam Sulpher Springs Texas
Gene London/Savar - Angry and Vengeful Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity Sulpher Springs, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Jeremy Acosta aka Mini Pig World Sells underage, sick, & unweaned piglets that don't stay mini like he claims Unknown he lies Nationwide
Author: Florida Animal Abuse: Www.MiniPigWorld.com Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Aragon Investments LLC -DBA- “We Buy Ugly Homes David McLennan swindled My 73 Yedar Old Moms Home Mesa Arizona Get a good real estate attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Aragon Investments LLC -DBA)-“We Buy Ugly Homes Mesa , Arizona

Mar 14 2017
SouthWest Ford, aka Charlie Gilchrist Ford and/or Charlie Gilchrist Southwest Ford No hot air, Service tech left off clamp, We wont charge you for our error, Need new motor Weatherford Texas Author: Azle, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: SouthWest Ford Weatherford, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Andrée AirBnB Host AKA Warm+Cozy Apt nr Dining/Alberta/Bus Breach of Contract to keep money Portland Oregon Author: oakland, California Lodging: Andrée AirBnB Host Portland, Oregon

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
Johnsons Drywall and Co AKA Eugene Johnson STOLE $4400 from our company. Never Showed up for ceiling job after demanding half down. Lakeview Michigan Author: Evart, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Johnsons Drywall and Co Lakeview, Michigan

Mar 12 2017
Ashton Drake Galleries Aka Pathetic Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Ashton Drake Galleries Internet

Mar 12 2017
Blindbid michael Ohare and wife tanya they cheated on me and not paying right for the work or the service provided and always not paying accordingly to centers and with full of excuses like the leads were returned in the crm and i said to him to update it so that centers can view the status and he never does.  he complaints the leads are not good and when the calling data is from him so why should he complain and he hires s people from the Philippines top be viriers and not being honest and centers complaint that he doesnt pay the right amount colorado springs Colorado Author: Mindanao, Alabama Business Consulting: Blindbid colorado springs, Colorado

Mar 12 2017
Theatreland America aka John Elliot Charged more than 3 times ticket price for show London, United Kingdom Author: Lyndonville , New York Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Mar 10 2017
Quantez Gibson aka Chip of Louisville, Kentucky Chip Chips Clothing Royal T's Sabrina Hale Quantez Gibson is a broke convicted felon out of Louisville, Kentucky who tries to peddle in drug dealing and selling escorts for a living. Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Strippers & Dancers: Quantez Gibson aka Chip of Louisville, Kentucky Internet

Mar 09 2017
shark tank asia David Stabile aka Mark Lucas.Aka David Contastino Thief scammer liar thailand Internet Author: bristol , Pennsylvania Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet

Mar 09 2017
24/7 Propane Herbert Cetrone Filed a Complaint Watford City North Dakota Author: Aiken, South Carolina Accounting: 24/7 Propane Watford City, North Dakota

Mar 08 2017
Joe Cooper AKA The Dent Guy's Auto Body pain-less dent removal plastic bumper repair scratch repair exact color match Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: The Dent Guy's Auto Body Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company . AKA : connecticut shotgun , Owner: Anthony J. Galazan ( Owner ) Connecticut shot gun manufacturing company scammed me out of $ 5,000 dollars, I paid$ 3,000 dollars and then paid $ 2,000 dollars more on a. 50 caliber BMG gun. The total price was $ 10,500 dollars. I was making payments on the layaway. However, I decided to cancel the layaway. And I asked Connecticut shot gun manufacturing company to refund my $ 5,000 dollars. Connecticut shot gun manufacturing company refused to refund my $ 5,000 dollars that I paid to them. Connecticut shot gun manufacturing company did NOT disclose the cancellation policy to me before I paid them the $ 5,000 dollars. After I asked for my $ 5,000 dollars back then Connecticut shot gun manufacturing company disclosed that they will not give refunds on layaways. Connecticut shot gun manufacturing company waits until they have someone’s money before telling the person that they are no refunds on layaways. Connecticut shot gun manufacturing company is a scammer. Refund policy and cancellation policy is required to be disclosed to the customer BEFORE taking any money from the customer. New Britain Connecticut Author: ST.CHARLES, Illinois Guns & Ranges: Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company New Britain, Connecticut

Mar 08 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Eagle shield committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! Eagle Shield Inc has an unique value beneficial product solutions & help you be more comfortable in your home and business!*UPDATE: Eagle Shield Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Eagle Shield Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Eagle Shield the only insulation products that are recognized by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation! Eagle Shield is licensed by the California Contractors License board and 5 star rated by Home Advisor. Dublin, California

Mar 07 2017
shark tank asia David stabile aka mark lucas. China cosmetics ,buy creative products David is back at it again. Beware chang Mai Thailand Internet
Dianne Are you Ready? Author: port st lucie, Florida Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet

Mar 07 2017
Bryan Bales aka Akane (epicnpc.com), Suture (epicnpc.com), bales.exe (ebay) Western Union Fraud/Theft of $900 USD Jasper Indiana Author: Liu Cheng, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bryan Bales Jasper, Indiana

Mar 07 2017
ECOCLEAN, AKA Century Manufacturing Corporation, AKA Ecoclean Solutions Century Manufacturing Corp Farmingdale New York Author: brentwood , New York Cleaning Services: ECOCLEAN Farmingdale, New York

Mar 07 2017
CVH Homes Inc. George Gomez aka Jorge Gomez Rental Home Scam via Craigslist Kissimmee Florida George has still not returned by deposit. Author: Delaware, Ohio Resorts: CVH Homes Inc. Kissimmee, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
We Fix Ugly Websites failure to provide service arizona Internet In process of repairing/incorrect contact info Author: Solana Beach , California Web Hosting: We Fix Ugly Websites Internet

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health Intentinally producing a flawed custody repport San Jose California Faking requirements Author: California Child Protective Services: Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health San Jose, California

Mar 06 2017
TQ SPA aka FAKE YELP REVIEWS AND DIRTY SPA FAKE YELP REVIEWS NEW YORK New York Author: Alabama Nail Salons: TQ SPA NEW YORK , New York