Your Search | drivetime indianapolis

Oct 05 2015
Drivetime Sold me a car with a bad transmission Morrow Georgia Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drivetime Aeverex Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Drivetime Unjustified deceptive actions Lakeland Florida Looks Like It Was A RIPOFF! Author: WINTER HAVEN, Florida Auto Dealers: Drivetime

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 01 2015
WISE SALES Took my money, never received order or credit Schaumburg Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Landscaping: WISE SALES Schaumburg, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
Riverside Transport Inc., Short Drive Runs Do Not Add Up For A Good Paycheck Owensboro Kentucky Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Liars: Riverside Transport Inc., Owensboro, Kentucky

Sep 30 2015
Wheaton world wide wheatonbeakin Ripoff from wheaton / bekin Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Other Moving Companies: Wheaton world wide Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Drivetime Chattanooga Ugly duckling gave me a lemon of a car, refused to fix Chattanooga Tennessee Another Smart Consumer Here! Author: Ringgold, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Chattanooga Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Open Business Solutions Deceptive Advertising solicitation for business Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Telephone Companies: Open Business Solutions Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2015
Chase Bank JP Morgan Chase Bank lost my car payment Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Banks: Chase BankJP Morg Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Celadon Trucking applied to attend school in Laredo,Tx. was disriminated against Indianapolis Indiana Author: Baytown, Texas Racists: Celadon Trucking Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 28 2015
drivetime Ugly duckly drive time sold me a lemon Torrance California I Wonder Author: California (CA), California Auto Dealer Repairs: drivetime Torrance, California

Sep 28 2015
Drivetime I believe that I was really talked into something I regret I purchased. Albuquerque New Mexico Nobody Forced You Author: Acoma, New Mexico Car Financing: Drivetime Albuquerque , New Mexico

Sep 26 2015
Drivetime The representative that helped us get into our car was very nice as well as everyone in the office. My car before interest and taxes is $12,999. The blue book value is only $8000 in excellent condition, which the car is not in excellent condition. The fir Savannah Georgia Author: Midway, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Savannah, Georgia

Sep 26 2015
American Airlines rude, baggage complaints, stupid indianapolis Nationwide Thier job.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Kip's Pub Overpriced, rude, and disgusting. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Restaurants: Kip's Pub Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2015
Hoosier Lottery hoosier lotto daily 3&4 Indianapolis Internet What's your point? Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hoosier Lottery Internet

Sep 24 2015
Avis Renal Car I rented a car for 3 days and I declined the insurances online, and I was still charged for them. I called Avis customer service several times and was told a supervisor was going to call me, but I never received a call from the supervisor. All of a sudden after I called again today and made a big issue of it they sent be a decision via email, refusing to look into the claim, and stating that they charges will not be reversed. Nationwide Nationwide Dispute.. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Renal Car Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
AMP Teejay Scammed saying $500 a week to advertise for AMP I think Boston Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: AMP Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
WTF Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Sep 21 2015
The College Network TCN Still taking money from me Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McMinnville, Oregon Colleges and Universities: The College Network Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
10:16 PM Took money when the trial was supposed to be free Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Video Stores: Internet
22, Report #1205414

Sep 18 2015
Nelson Bongan, be care for Nelson Bongan he is a liar, he lies to me by selling dogs to me. I spend 500 dollars. Indianapolis Indiana
be hypervigilante Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Nelson Bongan Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 12 2015
Steve Ofield Merchants **BEWARE** Beaver West Virginia False Report / Defamation of Character Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Fraud: Steve Ofield Beaver, West Virginia

Sep 11 2015
State Auto Insurance Slow/giving runaround paying claim for roof with hail damage Indianapolis Indiana Author: De Leon, Texas Insurance Companies: State Auto Insurance Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 11 2015
Easy Pitch, Quick Pitch, or Easy Pitch Marketing Fraud, Fake, and will promise a great service and deliver NOTHING Hollywood Florida SO SO SO TRUE! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Easy Pitch Hollywood, Florida