Your Search | drivetime indianapolis

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

2, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

Jul 26 2016
first choice housing SCAM THEY DISCRIMINATE YOU BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Racists: first choice housing Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jul 25 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Hammer and nails, Rick spagnuolo The roof less traveled Indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Hammer and nails, Rick spagnuolo Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 23 2016
Wall and Associates, Inc. Refuse to Refund $5600 after cancelling services within a month Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Tax Services: Wall and Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Lexington Hotel Indianapolis airport Horrible service. Rude, unprofessional, excuse makers Indianapolis Indiana Author: Saratoga Springs, Utah Employees: Lexington Hotel Indianapolis airport

Jul 22 2016
Ray Skillman Lost car title Indianapolis Indiana Author: Eaton, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray Skillman Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 21 2016
Drivetime and averex Lemon sales Savannah Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime and averex Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Drivetime Drivetime Lombard il Sales Lombard Nationwide Author: Blue Island, Illinois Sales People: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DRIVETIME BRIDGECREST HARRASMENT ON ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN PAID FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ROUND LAKE BEACH IL, Illinois Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME BRIDGECREST Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Wheaton Worldwide Moving Wheaton Property stolen, late, unprofessional Indianapolis, IN Nationwide Author: Canton, Michigan Moving Companies: Wheaton Worldwide Moving Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Hotwire.com Flooded bathroom run around with customer service Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

Jul 20 2016
Drivetime Drive time, Bridgecrest Drivetime Technical Abuse And Scam! Phoenix Nationwide I plan on consulting an attorney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Royal United Mortgage, LLC Purpose is to collect income from bogus Appraisal Reporting Indianapolis Indiana Author: Pharr, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Royal United Mortgage Internet

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
FREEDOM MORTGAGE MORTGAGE PAYMENT RIG - THEY CASH OUR PAYMENT CHECKS & DO NOT INFORM US OUR PAYMENTS ARE IN UNAPPLIED FUNDS! INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA Author: indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: FREEDOM MORTGAGE Indiana

Jul 16 2016
Drivetime(Bridgecrest) Drive time sold me a lemon Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime(Bridgecrest) Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Gene Tubarello Top Renting from this man was a complete nightmare. I am a disabled veteran. Once he had us locked into the lease he treated us like scum, and refused to fix anything that was wrong with the house. Also, he unjustly kept our $1300 security deposit. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Martinsville , Indiana Real Estate Services: Gene Tubarello Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 14 2016
VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS// VOLT STAFFING ENTER AT OWN RISK indianapolis Indiana Author: beech grove, Indiana Advertising Agencies: VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 14 2016
Advance Auto Sales, Advance Auto Sales Sold me a lemon a 2004 Pontiac Grande Prix 06/10/2016. Car stopped runnuing 06/14/2016 after finding out that No oil was In the vehicle I then leared thst the EGR Valve had failed. I putchased a car from them In 2009 another Pontiac and had No problems so I decided to do busiuess with them again. I spoke with the so called Owner ,Agent, Garnett. Cook who was very rude and unprofessional about my situation. Also the starter went dead on 06/17/2016 Indianapolis Indiana
Wow Jim Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 08 2016
Financial Notification Advisor Rip off Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: chester , Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Notification Advisor Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Master Movers DO NOT USE! Indianapolis Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Moving Companies: Master Movers Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 08 2016
Walts Affordable Tree Service Owner allopwed his son to bid my job; we agreed on trees to be cut and the price beforehand. Do not hire these guys!!! indianapolis Indiana Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Landscape Companies: Walts Affordable Tree Service indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 07 2016
MetaBank Bank Closed My Account Due to Fradulant Behavior Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: MetaBank Nationwide