Your Search | drivetime indianapolis

Sep 26 2016
Knick of time Failed to deliver or refund Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Jewelry Stores: Knick of time Internet

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 22 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Railroaded Nationwide Author: Walhalla, South Carolina Car Financing: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
financial notifacation advisors they tell me i won 2,536,092.23 i recieved it today 9/20 2016 in letter has to be returned by 9/14.2016 indianapolis Indiana Author: bradley, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: financial notifacation advisors indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 21 2016
Advance Auto Parts Price online is not valid in store Internet Your ignorance Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts Internet

Sep 17 2016
Bekins Van Lines ~ Wheaton Worldwide BEWARE OF BEKINS ~ Lost ~ Damaged ~ Pilfered Through ~ UNFAIR Business Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Mt Vernon, Washington Moving & Storage: Bekins Van Lines Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 05 2016
businessloaneasy sba.com & Business Development Specialists Group (BDSG) Unwilling to give refund for services not used. New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Commerical Lending Brokers: Loan Brokers: businessloaneasy New York, New York

Sep 02 2016
Eskimo Coolers Can't return products sent back to company not accepted Indianapolis Indiana Author: Okeechobee , Florida Sporting Goods: Eskimo Coolers Indianapolis , Indiana

Sep 02 2016
SKIN FRESH 2 DAU DERMFI deceptive practices and liars Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Alternative Health: SKIN FRESH 2 DAU Internet

Sep 01 2016
Celadon trucking Screwed over every day Indianapolis Indiana Author: Sparta, Wisconsin Trucking Companies: Celadon trucking Indianapolis , Indiana

Sep 01 2016
Drivetime I payed over 20,000 dollars on a 2003 jeep liberty and have put only 80,000 miles on it in 5 years I have put over 5000 dollars in reported repairs  Mesa Arizona Not what you think Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Drivetime Mesa , Arizona

Aug 30 2016
Master Movers Master Movers or Master Scammers Indianapolis Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Moving Companies: Master Movers Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 30 2016
Indiana Renovation Concepts - Steve Cunningham Steve Cunningham Scam - Bad Business - No Integrity- Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Improvements: Indiana Renovation Concepts - Steve Cunningham Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 29 2016
bean blossum animal clinic Dr Brester my. emotional therapy dog was diagnosed without labs done. as result almist died. now blind and diabetic Nashville Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Animal Services: bean blossum animal clinic Nashville, Indiana

Aug 26 2016
MyDivorcePapers.com Divorce Place Inc Divorce Papers, MyDivorcePapers.com, Scam and Ripoff, High Pressure Sales Tactics, Deceptive Consumer Practice, Fraud Rancho Santa California Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Legal Process Services: MyDivorcePapers.com California

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 26 2016
Drive time and Bridgecrest Ripped Off, Crappy Repairs, Horrible Customer Service and Worse Consumer Affairs at Corporate Mesa, Arizona Nationwide
You must work for drivetime. Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive time and Bridgecrest Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 22 2016
DriveTime Bridgecrest...no Vehicle Unprofessional, Deceitful Mesa Arizona ... Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 21 2016
Drivetime / Bridgecrest Buyer Beware - Best to shop somewhere else. Smyrna Georgia Wrong On ALL Counts Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Drivetime / Bridgecrest Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Sweet Paula's Pods Sweetpaulaspods.com, Paula Yates No delivering of purchase South Lake Tahoe, CA Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Florists: Sweet Paula's Pods Internet

Aug 18 2016
Consumers Digest Consumers Digest Best Buy Awards a Hoax Deerfield Illinois First. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Consumers Digest Deerfield, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
Drivetime Rip off Charlotte North Carolina Ripoff Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Drivetime Charlotte, North Carolina