Your Search | drivetime indianapolis

Dec 21 2015
DriveTime Unprofessional, Negligent, Lack Luster Assistance Tempe Nationwide Author: MATTESON, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: DriveTime Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
gadgetbarainmyshopify.com gadgetsensation@outlook.com I order 2 hoverborad from them on the 13th of December 2015 for 399.00 and i have not got them or heard from the company Internet Yolanda-Indianapolis,In Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: gadgetbarainmyshopify.com Internet

Dec 19 2015
carhistoryforme.com http://part.vehiclereporting.space?part Craigslist Scam Internet
Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Auto Advertising Services: carhistoryforme.com Internet

Dec 19 2015
National college of business and technology Deceptive Advertising and Practice Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: National college of business and technology Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 14 2015
Truthfinder.com WORST RIPOFF COMPANY EVER San Diego CALIFORNIA Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Private Investigators: Truthfinder.com Internet

Dec 12 2015
Greenway Dumpsters http://www.greenwaydumpsters.com/ Thief - Stole money and charged my card without authorization!!!! Terrible Company! Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Recycling/Trash removal: Greenway Dumpsters Indianapolis , Indiana

Dec 10 2015
Angies List Manipulation and failed to provide accurate service as described Indianapolis Indiana Nationwide Author: Puyallup, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Angies List Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
drivetime company started by drawing from wrong account account sending us into default with bank.First payment.Drugstores us a vehicle with problems and refused to fixed it.Put false information on our credit report.calls us excessively Houston Internet Texas How About YOU Honoring The Contract? Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: drivetime Internet

Dec 09 2015
Eagle Carports - RTI Installer Dickson, TN Didn't want to do the job right so they packed up, left and canceled the order! Nationwide
Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Builders & Contractors: Eagle Carports Nationwide

Dec 03 2015
global payments Ach Withdraw from checking account without authorization Internet Author: indianapolis, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: global payments Internet

Dec 02 2015
Direct Plus Handling Fee that Direct Plus charges makes the membership a JOKE Indianapolis Indiana Author: Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Direct Plus Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 01 2015
Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis South East GEORGE REED WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indianapolis Indiana Author: Fairfield, Iowa Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis South East Indianapolis, Indiana

Nov 27 2015
ADT Home Security ADT protect your home,ADT Mandy Direct,ADT Defender out of Texas. Fl.,In.,Wa. Sales rep lie, malfunction equipment no response,customer service bogus, been on hold now for over an hour 10 min. and still waiting Indianapolis In.,Tx.,Fl.,Wa Author: Beaver, Washington Emergency Services: ADT Home Security

Nov 27 2015
TTE Technologies inc Irresponsible, unsupportive,will not provide parts or repair Will not stand behind their product Scammer Schiesters Indianapolis Indiana Author: Parker , Kansas Television Parts & Services: TTE Technologies inc Indianapolis, Indiana

Nov 24 2015
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) South Jordan, Utah Update Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Financial Services: Onset Financial South Jordan, Utah

Nov 23 2015
DriveTime/Averix Bamboozled and sold a lemon. Columbia South Carolina What does having to pay payments have to do with my report? Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Dealers: DriveTime/Averix Columbia , South Carolina

Nov 22 2015
eagle logistics (oct 2015 - nov 2015 (warning) lease drivers This company is a joke i spent a week in Indianapolis for orientation waiting on truck. I spent 4 weeks at this company my YTD was little over $14,000 my first pay check was $2,000 then after that i made nothing zero this company caused me to lose everything no pay ripoff Indianapolis Indiana Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Travel Services: eagle logistics internet

Nov 20 2015
Salvation Lying Army I was forced to do community service for the Salvation Army. One evening I was scheduled to work from 4-9, which i did, however my doctor has me on elavil which makes you constantly thirsty and therefore you constantly have to urinate. So I was gone from A retired colonel lied, to me, and drug me down the street against his van to the appallment of all on lookers greenwood Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Salvation Lying Army greenwood , Indiana

Nov 19 2015
The Partners For Profit (PFP) Mailing System, Russ von Hoelscher, Publishers Media Cashed my check for $79.50 without sending me anything & had to stop payment on the other 3 checks El Cajon California Corrected the date for checks that were mailed out to participate. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: The Partners For Profit (PFP) Mailing System El Cajon, California

Nov 19 2015
Danita White The Art of Hair Fraud Investigation Danita White The Art of Hair Jupiter Florida Indianapolis Indiana Review Deceptive Trade Practices Hair Extensions Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Hair Salons: White The Art of Hair Jupiter, Florida

Nov 17 2015
SELECT HOME WARRANTY UNANSWERED CLAIMS REFUND DELAYED MORE THAN 40 DAYS MAHWAH NEW JERSEY Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Consumer Services: SELECT HOME WARRANTY Internet

Nov 14 2015
Celadon Trucking Not paid for services rendered Indianapolis Indiana Questions Author: Anderson, South Carolina Accounting: Celadon Trucking Indianapolis, Indiana

Nov 13 2015
Excellarate leasing Sold defective trucks Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Excellarate leasing Nationwide

Nov 10 2015
Total Marketing Communications Ltd. Melissa Johnson , Office Coordinator Wanting to use your personal bank account and give them all your personal information. Bermuda Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Financial Services: Total Marketing Communications Ltd. Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
Travigo Hotels Travigo Hotels on line I wanted to take my grandkids to disney next year June 2, 2016. But, won't be able to afford it. So I tried unsuccessfully to contact them, the number on the internet 212-208-1439 will not allow me to talk to anyone and cuts me off. I called the hotel they assign me to to cancell the reservation and they hung up on me. I think they are a scam. All I want to do is cancel my reservation. I tried all day today to cancell myi reservation. I don't have 400.00 to give them. I guese I will have to tell the bank to destroy the credit card. But, at the same time I don't want them to bill me. online Internet trivago - hotel search not a booking site. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Hotel: Travigo Hotels Internet