Your Search | drivetime indianapolis

Jul 30 2015
DriveTime Company is a JOKE Fayettville North Carolina Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: DriveTime Nationwide

Jul 28 2015
Rosedal.com They advertise on Facebook. I have placed 2 orders with them ($145.00) & since 7/8/2015, the tracking # they provided says that my order was sent the the United States Sorting Facility. I have e-mailed them several times in regards to my orders, with no response. I am out the money & no product. Shenzhen China Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosedal.com Internet

28, Report #1209166

Jul 27 2015
JSM Consulting REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: JSM Consulting dedicated to customer satisfaction. Michael Mell has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. JSM Consulting pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with JSM Consulting, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Employers: JSM Consulting Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
Foley and Abbott- Attorney Finis Tatum Only Interested In $$$/Doesn't Care About Case Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Foley and Abbott- Attorney Finis Tatum Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 22 2015
Bridgestone / Firestone Bridgestone Firestone BOUGHT NEW -- SD TRUCK SPRINGS SHIPPED USED, RETURNED, REPACKAGED DAMAGED PARTS. - BRIDGETON / FIRESTONE INDICATES THE ONLY WAY TO RECEIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THROUGH ATTORNEYS Indianapolis Nationwide Firestone and SD Truck Springs proffering defense that is arguably fallacious and disingenuous Author: Kingsland, Georgia Auto Parts: Bridgestone / Firestone Nationwide

Jul 19 2015
RESQ Training center I had an instructor by the neame of Dave, I was short on hours due to medical issues, which I always returned in doctor letters, proving so. I understood that I still had to make the hours up and each time I contacted Dave by phone, leaving voicemails several times and via email, he never returned any of my messages. This course was not just only hard work, but I felt as if once he was paid the money for the course, he had no use to eeven try to help me finish up my missed hours. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Education & Learning Centers: RESQ Training center Indianapolis, Indiana

32, Report #1241931

Jul 14 2015
Tunespeak is a scam! St. Louis Missouri Received a call from Tunespeak Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Festivals & Event Services: Tunespeak St. Louis, Missouri

33, Report #1241929

Jul 14 2015
pine lakes resort we spent almost 1000 dollars for 3 cabins over the 4th of july weekend and for fishing passes. the air cond in 2 cabins didnt cool and when we reported it mr harris said i cant make them cool.showers only had cold water and no toilet paper pendleton Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Camps & Campgrounds: pine lakes resort pendleton, Indiana

Jul 07 2015
State Insurance Agency General Agency unlawfully terminated my employment and refused to pay me my commmissions. They only gave me verble agreements but would never put anything in writing. I never signed any contract allowing them to keep any of my commissions for which I am agent of record on still to this day (1 1/2 years). Also I never signed any non-complete agreement. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Plainfield, Indiana Insurance Agencies: State Insurance Agency Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 05 2015
Driver Solutions LLC C1 Driver Training Attempted Wage Garnishment, proceedings supplemental, judgment, law suit, small claims Indianapolis Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Trade Schools: Driver Solutions LLC Nationwide

Jul 04 2015
grafcaps never sent product, never made contact after sale, wont respond Indianapolis Indiana RESOLVED Author: Eaglemont, Other Paint & Wallpaper: grafcaps Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 26 2015
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
WTF Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Jun 25 2015
Drivetime Auto pay ripped me off Union City Georgia Author: Union City , Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Internet

Jun 24 2015
Instant Auto Instant Auto Finance INSTANT AUTO SOLD LEMON AND TOLD ME AFTER 3 WEEKS TO DO A VOLUNTARY REPO Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Instant Auto Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 18 2015
JNJ Granite Nick Disher James Palmer I was also, ripped off when I tried to purchase granite for a home in Fountain Square that was almost ready for showing. It was the same pattern as other complainants.  Indianapolis In Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Kitchens: JNJ Granite Internet

Jun 17 2015
Protect Your Home ADT When I cancelled my account, they did not provide a cancellation number, then refused to give me one later. Indianapolis Indiana
ADT Corporate Customer Relations Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Protect Your Home Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 17 2015
Residential Warranty Services Inc. Failure to pay contractors Carmel Indiana We have no idea what you're talking about. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Warranty Companies: Residential Warranty Services Inc. Carmel, Indiana

Jun 17 2015
Good News Ministries ,Max Day, Liar told us we were in program then lied about it. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Flint, Michigan Family Services: Good News Ministries Indianapolis , Indiana

Jun 12 2015
iglobal property ltd - property for mutuals iglobal property is a scam indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: iglobal property ltd - property for mutuals Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 10 2015
E3G Innovation Group Trent Smith, Ryan Williams Incomplete and unacceptable workmanship. Greenwood Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Customer: E3G Innovation Group Greenwood, Indiana

Jun 10 2015
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

Jun 09 2015
DriveTime auto sales What service report? Mont Clair, california Nationwide Author: sugarloaf, California Auto Inspection: DriveTime auto sales Nationwide

Jun 09 2015
IGlobal Property limited Property for Mutuals Money Laundering disguised as a property management company Indianapolis Indiana Author: San diego, California Financial Services: IGlobal Property limited Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 09 2015
Rent A Center BedBugs and Harrassment Indianapolis Indiana Response Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: Rent A Center Indianapolis , Indiana

Jun 08 2015
Boost mobile Tech support gave us false information then failed to retreive phone number after having it over 10 years Irvine California Failed to reply Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Boost mobile Irvine,